[C] Orphanage / Na Jaemin [ed...

By renjunristic

Jaemin and Haeyoung have known each other at the orphanage but need to split ways. After several years , they... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
tag challenge
32
33
34
35
36
37
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

31

2.9K 120 47
By renjunristic

Haeyoung's POV

I put my english book in the locker and then I take a deep breathe.

"I can do this." I said to myself.

It's the exam day and I'm so nervous. I did well studying right? I hope I can do this right. I close my locker and revealing Jaemin who leaned on the next locker of mine , crossing arms.

"Of course you can do this." He said.

"Jaemin! You surprised me." I said and hit his arm.

"You're so nervous aren't you?" He asked and we both start to walk , heading to the class.

"Of course. You don't ?" I asked.

"I'm nervous too but we can relax , Haeyoung. Stressing isn't that good." He said and put his hand on shoulder. I look up at him , since he a bit taller and smiled.

"Good luck nana." I said.

"Good luck too." He said.

We arrived at the class and sit at our place. Mina who is sitting in front of me turn her body , so she can face me.

"Good luck, Jaemin's girlfriend." Mina said and I immediately look at her.

"Stop Kang Mina." I said and she laughed.

What's funny?

The teacher come into the class and she bring the exam papers. Duh , I'm nervous.

"Okay class , do well in your exam and next two weeks we have the Talent and Art Day , please anticipate a lot and attend on that day because the attendance will be registered , don't ever think to skip. And who wants to perform on that day can meet Mrs Lee. Once again , good luck." The teacher said.

The students whined as the teacher said the attendance will be registered. Talent and Art Day? Sounds fun though.

The teacher distribute the paper. As the clock hits 8:30 we all start to answer the question.

---

"Man , I'm excited for the Talent and Art Day." Haechan said as he chew his food.

"What will you do?" I asked him as I look at him , waiting for an answer.

"Dance club will perform oh wait , Jaemin you don't tell her?!" Haechan said and asked Jaemin.

I look at Jaemin , he rubbing his nape.

"I want to surprise her." Jaemin said.

"I can't wait!" I said at him and he smiled shyly.

"So , what you will do?" Renjun asked me.

"Me? I need to organise the artworks at the exhibition hall." I said.

They nodded. In the morning , the students will visit the exhibition hall and in the evening they'll watch performances at the performance hall. So I take part in the exhibition since I'm from art club.

"The event actually fun , I don't know why other students don't like the event." Jeno said.

"They actually tired because they just finish the exam , they won't have time to practice." Chenle said.

We all nodded.

"You know we have meeting this evening right?" Mina asked and I nodded in reply.

"Are you done?" Jaemin asked , and I nodded.

"Let's walk for a while." He said and I just say yes.

"Man , you don't have to date in the school." Jisung said.

"Shut up." Jaemin said and smack Jisung's back.

I chuckled , Jisung loves to tease us , so much.

We both walk away from the group and I just following Jaemin where he wants to go. End up , we at the rooftop , yet again. He loves this place so much.

"We'll continue being busy , ugh I can't meet you then." He said as he looked at me.

I pat his back.

"We can meet on weekend , if you're not busy." I said.

"Unfortunately , I'll have practice. Taeyong hyung wants perfection so we need to practice as much as we can ugh he can be annoying sometimes." He said and I hit his arm.

"You can't say that about your leader." I said and he chuckled.

"I can't wait to see your perform." I said.

"I can't wait to see your exhibition." He said and I smiled.

"I will miss you." He added.

"We meet each other like everyday , Jaemin." I said.

"But , still." He sighed.

"After the Talent and Art Day , should we go to the amusement park?" I suggest.

"Yes , we should , then we should go and watch movie together." He said , looking excited.

"Well that's a nice idea." I said.

I look at my watch, time's almost up.

"Let's go Jaemin , if not we'll get detention or demerits for nothing." I said , we both walk away and head to the class.

---

"So , the name that I call will draw the new drawing for the exhibition." Taeil said.

"Mina , Haeyoung , Yerim , Woojin , Jungwoo , Kihyun , Seunghee and Daehwi." He said.

"Oh my god ! We can draw!" Mina said.

Haeyoung just smiled.

"So , starting from tomorrow you guys need to stayback till you guys finish your drawing , for those who aren't selected , don't be jealous , you guys still have a job. You guys will decorate the hall under my supervision." He said again and we all nodded.

"And let me say this , I don't want any sabotage case happen this year , don't sabotage your friends who are doing the artwork and the ones who are drawing , please take care of your drawing. Get it?"

"Yes." We said in unison.

"Okay eight of you may think what you should draw , you may start today. Others , follow me to the hall." He said again.

After that , in the art room , there's only eight of us.

"Man! I don't have any idea." Daehwi said , sounds frustrated.

"Do we have any concept this year?" Seunghee asked.

"I don't know , Taeil doesn't say anything." Jungwoo said.

"You have any idea for yours?" Woojin asked me.

"Me? I'm thinking to draw a situation at the village but isn't that too old-fashioned?"

"Hm , no. That's actually okay." Yerim said.

"Why Taeil have to choose me? I don't even good at drawing." Kihyun said.

"Hah liar much? You are good." Mina said.

He shooked his head.

"Can we take a walk? Try to get inspiration?" Yerim asked.

"Does Taeil even allow that?" Seunghee asked.

"It won't be a problem right?" Mina said.

"Wait , I'll ask him." Jungwoo said and text Taeil. After a few minutes he replied and he said yes.

"Okay, I'm going out." Yerim said and then stand up from her chair.

"Yerim , wait for me." Kihyun said.

"Are you going to stay?" Seunghee asked.

I nodded.

"Sure ? We all want to go out." Mina said.

"Yeah , you can go." I said and smiled.

And with that , it just me. With the paints , brushes , canvas and pallets. This room make me calm as always. I open my notebook and start sketching , so I can start do it on my canvas tomorrow.

---

I honestly can feel this chapter is actually boring lol sorry for that ! I hope that this story can get better as the storyline goes on , i don't know what to say but this story might end anytime soon , i have more plans but just stay tuned !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 471 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
9.2K 553 36
when two best friends get their friendship tested by new people and unspoken feelings. ❝two hearts getting even closer evolving from friendship ...
1.1M 61.3K 83
"because water is the only thing that could tame his inferno." ༄ where two distraught prodigies find sense in each other. COMPLETED ✓ BOOK TWO OUT NO...
37K 1.2K 35
2 boys got sing up in an asylum by their parents because they think they're something wrong with their children. But, some interesting events come an...