The CEO's Bad Girl (Watty's 2...

Autorstwa MarieSalzar

'It seems you don't get it. Ms. Jones, let me rephrase it.' Asher said. Carson look at him as if he had alrea... Więcej

Prologue : Scolded and Whisked Away
Chapter 1 : The Heiress
Chapter 2 : Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 3 : Carson Jones, The Great Unknown
Chapter 4 : Bad Girl Out
Chapter 5 : New girl, New School
Chapter 6 : Mr. Asher Stone
Chapter 7 : Her Prowess
Chapter 8: Dinner and An Intruding Ex
Chapter 9 : Infallable Encouragement
Chapter 11: That Someone
Chapter 12 : The Older Mr. Stone
Chapter 13: His family and Elina's Match Making Stint
Chapter 14 : Sleeping Together
Chapter 15 : The Kind of Man, She Likes
Chapter 16 : Contemplation and Realization
Chapter 18 : Taking Care of Him
Chapter 19 : Random Acts
Chapter 20 : D-day
Chapter 21 : Night Visit
Chapter 22 : His Cara Mia and His Choice
Chapter 23 : Labels and Buts
Chapter Excerpt : Sidestory
Chapter 24 : Infuriating Boundaries
Chapter 25 : Partying, Adrian plus Asher's Fury
Chapter 26 : Deafening Silence
Chapter 27 : A Misunderstanding
Hi! Please Read
Chapter 28 : Convictions
Chapter 29 : Regrets
Chapter 30 : Giovanni's Time
Chapter 31 : Weekend Gala
Chapter 32 : Gala Turned Bad
Chapter 33 : The Confrontation
Chapter 34 : Be Mine
Chapter 35 : Suitor vs Ex-Housemate/Guardian
Chapter 36 : Bad Dangerous Jealous Man
Chapter 37 : The Art of Seduction
Chapter 38 : The Way To Your Heart
Chapter 39 : Suitor Vs. Ex-Housemate / Guardian 2
Chapter 40 : All Is Fair In Love
Chapter 41 : His and Hers
Chapter 42 : Butterflies n' Charades
Chapter 43 : Bond over Prejudice
Chapter 44 : Tabloid Incident
Chapter 45 : Insecurities
Chapter 46 : For the Best
Chapter 47: Selfless kind of love
Chapter 48: How Fate Works
Chapter 49 : How Fate Works 2
Chapter 50 : Moment of Truth
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Friendships

43.6K 1.4K 50
Autorstwa MarieSalzar

Asher

'Good Morning' Carson peaked through the kitchen. Asher is already in his business suit while she is in her uniform.  She marched in.

'Morning' He replied nodding casually.He must admit that Carson's encouragement, last night had made helped him a lot. All the more, in the morning that he is placing the tray on the sink, he was surprised to see the other side of the mug with a sticky note, it states 'Do your Best, Signore!' It lifted his mood positively.

Carson frowned seeing Asher with only a mug on his hand.

'Is that your breafast?' she asked quizzically shaking her head. She removed her top blaizer and rolled her sleeves. Carson put on an apron. Then got some ingredients at the refrigerator.

'What are you doing?' Asher asked out of curiosity seeing Carson heat the pan with oil.

'Cooking you breakfast' she said putting in bacon. Then she whisked the egg, chopped veggies to make a fritata. Asher didn't took Carson as someone adept in the kitchen. Being a heiress she thought, she is used to people just serving her. Yet here she is in his kitchen moving with ease, locating utensils easily and multitasking on cooking.

When she is done, she placed two plates with strips of golden crisped bacon, fritata and toasted bread on the table. She sat opposite of him. Asher eyed the food like its some sort of alien. He never did breakfast since he lived alone except whenever he goes to see his parents with his mother brooding over it.

'I take it you don't do breakfast. At least try it.'Carson said blinking like a kid trying put on a cute face in her last sentence. Asher had to fight the urge to laugh and so he fake coughed instead before digging into the food. His fork landing on the food one after the other. Soon, his plate was empty.

'See? Not so hard isn't it.' Carson beamed at him. Her eyes twinkle in delight.

'Thank you' Asher said putting up a smile. 'Ahh-ahhh' Carson giggled that had him put up a frown.

'You smiled! You can smile!' Carson said enthusiastically as if discovering something out of extra-ordinary.

'Its not a big deal' Asher try to sound as calm as he is. Afterall, he find smiling as something common. Well, at least to many people but not to him.  He remembered her question before he left him last night.

Flashback

'Oh, and one last thing, do you smile?' Carson halted middway. He was taken a back with her question. He wondered if he really is too uptight that Carson had asked such.

End of Flashback

'It is, most of the time you have this formal, serious vibe around that your like 'You will listen to me.' and like ' I am your guardian' Carson mimicking Asher that had him put on a look of amusement as he shook his head sideways whilst fighting the urge to laugh when in all honestly he found her funny.

'I don't speak like that' Asher denied trying to rebut in straight-laced manner by taking a sip on his cup.

'You do, your so serious you could pass out as a spinster middle aged guy but if it make you feel better, you still look hot.' Carson said that almost had Asher blurt the coffee he is drinking. It didn't occured to her that Carson views him hot but at the same time a spinster middle aged guy.

'But seriously Mr. Stone, wouldn't it be nice to have breakfast and eat together from now on. I will cook you food. Plus, we can have this friendly chat everyday' Carson enthusiastically said entwining her palms. She leaned on the table, resting her chin over her hands. She winked at Asher.

'Alright Ms. Jones, so long you don't call me a spinster middle aged guy. Also, how about  inexchange for breakfast, I'll drive you to the University today?' Asher said in response to Carson's proposition.He didn't know why he had said it but nonetheless he is so sure that she won't accept it since they usually argue together.

'Really? Then I should start making you breakfast from now on so you'd drive me to the University' Carson perkily said. She seemed genuinely happy that had him happy himself.

As per agreed, Asher drove his Aniston Martin and drove Carson by the University. He is about to remove his seatbelt to open up Carson's door when she signaled him to not do so. She slip out of the door and peeked on the front door seat. Leveling her gaze to Asher.

'Thanks for the ride, Signore' she smiled before stepping on the staircase.

Asher watched her retreating figure and was about to go away when she turned around just enough for her to be seen at a distance through Asher's view.

'By the way Goodluck to the meeting today Signore! Fighting!' She yelled, then ran towards the door. It is all he needed to instantly had his mood lifted positively towards the day.

~~~~~~~

Carson

The day had been great so far. She can tell that her and Asher's relationship had improved. Not only he agreed to eat with her but also he offered to drive her to the University. Yet as per usual Sarah is throwing looks of disdain towards her direction. She couldn't care less though, she just hope the woman would be honest to her feelings and say it Giovanni. Carson figured that Sarah is as stubborn as she is so she wondered why she won't confess, though she seems to scare away every competition she had.

Returning from the library, Carson passes by a vacant room where she heard chatting sounds. She halted hearing the familiar voice of Sarah who winced in pain. By the doors window frame, three girls came to view.

If Carson remembered them correctly, they're the acting Queen B's at Wilford. They're from other department so she wondered why they were at the Business department building.

A brunette who looked nastily, pushed Sarah by the chairs making her out balanced. Sarah winced in pain as she hit the tiled marble floor. When, she stood up, the brunette stood up and was about to slap Sarah when Carson caught her hand.

'Let go!' the brunette threatened

'Only if you stop this cowardice' Carson spat disgusted by the way the three girls lurched against one girl. She may have a bad start with Sarah but she isn't one to tolerate unfair treatment nor actions.

Carson let go as soon as the brunette seems to get the message.

'That slut snatched away Eriol from me. Hadn't she went to the picture, we would've have been in a relationship now' the brunette gritted her pearly whites, darting Sarah accusingly who simply shot her brows up.

'Oh, please you can have that blasted jock for all I care' Sarah replied rolling her eyes that made the girl fume more. They were about to engage into a cat fight when Carson spoke.

'Stop' she said reeking off an intimidating aura. Her tone commanding that can make one nervous without even realizing it.

'Listen, if Eriol like you, he will pursue you.' Carson said looking at the brunette , her vlaze in fire at the remark then Carson turned her attention to Sarah.

'And you, since you don't like Eriol, no need to rile her up' Sarah shot her a looke of disbelief while the other two girls 'hmmm' in agreement.

'Now, ladies, I believe you are more capable than to fight over a man. Let's be civilized and moved on sophisticately holding our dignity as woman' Carson said regally to which everyone in the room nodded to.Then, the three girl left but not without shooting Sarah a warning look.

'I don't need your help' Sarah said hastily.

'Of course, I did it for Gio. As much as it pains it to say this but you are dear to him more than you know' Carson replied sardonically to the girl who is arguing to her than thanking her for what she did to save her ass.

'Yeah right. I won't ally to you in snagging your way to his pants' Sarah rebutted gazing heatily ar Carson who waved her hand away.

'Shh, non-sense. I don't see Gio that way Sarah. In fact I wouldn't mind being your cohort, if only you just be honest to your feelings with him' Carson leaned on the desk.

'Cohort?' Sarah asked disbelievingly while Carson nod in confirmation.

'We don't have to be friends Sarah but I sure want to see Gio happy. He had helped me immensely during my stay here so I wanted to do something for him. Besides he isn't my type' Carson explained to which Sarah mouthed an Oh.

'Sorry for judging you' Sarah mumbled enough for Carson to hear.

'Its okay, I'm sorry too' Carson said, makin Sarah's face lit up.

'Hi, I'm Sarah.' a hand was offered to Carson which she shook.

'Carson, nice meeting you again' she replied reciprocating the urge to start a new. Walking out of the room together, Sarah started to chat with her.

'So what is your type then Carson?' Sarah asked giggling.

'Someone with jet black hair and silver gray tantalizing eyes who is cold but have a smile that can melt your heart' Carson replied unconciously providing a description of Asher. She wanted Sarah to have a piece of mind so answers her randomly but Carson didn't know why out of all, he described Asher.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16K 446 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
21.2K 552 37
Alexander Agnor, the haughty and heartless tyrant with a perfectly sculpted face. As its CEO, he runs the Agnor Industry. In public, he wears the mas...
186K 1.9K 29
Aiden x Sophia "Secrets pulled them apart but are they strong enough to overcome them" ............... Stuck between the past and the present, both...
14.1K 188 7
"I want to be completely yours." I whispered and his lips parted slightly. "You sure-" he cleared his throat. " I mean, are you aware that I'm-" "Wou...