𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 ☆ 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚢...

By quitsagb

[COMPLETED•EDITED] ❝ Call me flower one more time and I will put an arrow in your head ❞ ❝ You got it, babygi... More

||: PART ONE
00 ❁ PRELUDE
01 ❁ The First Day On Earth☑️
03 ❁ The Death Of Atom☑️
04 ❁ Raven To The Rescue☑️
05 ❁ Finding Comfort☑️
06 ❁ Interrogations☑️
07 ❁ Allison☑️
08 ❁ Unity Day☑️
09 ❁ Head Trauma☑️
10 ❁ Bombs Away☑️
11 ❁ Raven's Truth☑️
12 ❁ Being Together☑️
13 ❁ Murphy Goes Rogue☑️
14 ❁ Grounder Attack☑️
||: PART TWO
15 ❁ Her Very Own Savior☑️
16 ❁ Reunions☑️
17 ❁ Liam☑️
18 ❁ Caught☑️
19 ❁ Search Mission☑️
20 ❁ Mother Dearest☑️
21 ❁ Cock block☑️
22 ❁ Village Slaughter☑️
23 ❁ Who Are you☑️
24 ❁ A Declaration Of Love☑️
25 ❁ The Death Of Spacewalker☑️
26 ❁ Death By A Thousand Cuts☑️
27 ❁ The Missile☑️
28 ❁ An Unknown Deal☑️
29 ❁ Defeating The Odds☑️
||: BOOK TWO DISCONTINUED

02 ❁ The Grounders☑️

17.1K 336 585
By quitsagb

CHAPTER TWO
❁ the grounders ❁
2x02

"People don't just disappear, other people just stop looking for them." - Sam Winchester

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

RUNNING THROUGH THE WOODS, Dahlia lays in Finn's arms as he carries her. Afraid the people who put a spear in Jasper were after them, they run faster only for Clarke to slow down and look back. "Clarke!" Finn yells and she turns back around, following the rest of the group. Dahlia tries her best not to scream from the pain in her ankle but it's difficult when Finn is throwing her around every two seconds. Monty trips, falling to ground causing everyone to stop. Octavia and Clarke try to help him up but Monty is just staring at something on the ground.

"Monty, get up!" Finn tells him before looking at what Monty saw. Dahlia turns her head weakly and notices it's bones. "Who are they?" Finn asks as they examine the human like bones laying on the ground. Clarke picks up the head with a puzzled expression on her face.

"What are they?" Clarke questions and Octavia sighs while leaning against a tree. She puts her head in her hands, not liking how there is someone else, maybe multiple people still on the earth.

"We are so screwed." She mutters as Dahlia lets out a hiss in pain. Finn looks down at her worriedly before they hear a pain filled scream. Everyone's eyes widen as they look at each other.

"Jasper. He's alive." Clarke states before taking off running in the direction they had just come from.

"Clarke. Wait! Wait!" Finn calls out before sighing and placing Dahlia on the ground, her head resting on the bark of the tree. "We'll be right back, strawberry." He tells her before getting up and rushing with the others. She states after him in shock, her eyes widening.

"Finn, wait..." Dahlia tries to yell but her voice is so weak that it cracks. Sighing, she sits there as she anxiously waits for them to return. He just left her there, without even thinking. Jasper was screaming, but he followed after Clarke like a lost puppy without giving her a second glance. She sits there for what seems like forever, which it probably was. They should be back by now. A branch snaps causing Dahlia to snap out of her thoughts and look around. Seeing a figure in the trees, dahlia's heart speeds up as she attempts to pull herself up using the tree. Looking down at her foot, her eyes fill with tears as she notices the figure coming closer. Dahlia attempts to hop away towards the drop ship when pain shoots through her shoulder. She lets out a scream as she falls to the ground, an arrow lodged in her shoulder.

Back at the drop ship, Clarke and the others stop Wells from cutting Murphy as he holds a knife to the boys neck. "Octavia are you alright?" Bellamy asks as he rushes to her. She nods her head as an indication that she is. "Where's the food?" He questions the group who look at each other before Finn sits down to respond. His brain didn't even register the missing girl that he had left behind.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn states and Bellamy looks confused as to why they didn't get there. They had a clear map to the mountain, so what had stopped them?

"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy demands an answer as Clarke takes a deep breath but not before realizing that the strawberry blonde was no longer with them.

"Finn. Where's Dahlia?" Clarke asks him and Finn's eyes go wide. Octavia gasps as she looks back into the trees. "You forgot about her?" Clarke yells at him in a scolding tone and he immediately gets up. Bellamy goes to follow when they hear a loud scream.

"Dahlia!" Octavia shouts as Finn runs back into the woods, Bellamy and Clarke following. Finn runs faster as he hears more of her pained screams.

"Dahlia! Where are you?!" Finn calls out to her but when they get no response, Finn stops to look at Clarke and Bellamy. Bellamy was the least concerned out of all of them but Dahlia had become a friend of Octavia's and she would kill him if anything happened to the girl.

"Help me!" Dahlia shouts and this time Clarke takes off first, in the direction of the voice. In the distance she can see a faint girl, crawling across the ground. Rushing over to her, Clarke notices the arrow in the girls shoulder.

"Oh, my god." Clarke mutters before kneeling next to the girl who tries her best to keep her eyes open. "That's it, stay awake for me." Clarke says while stroking the girls hair. Finn and Bellamy catch up to Clarke as they both look down at Dahlia. Finn runs his hand through his hair, worriedly. Knowing that Finn is freaking out, Bellamy carefully picks the girl up and they start making their way back to the drop ship.

"We were attacked, Bellamy." Clarke states as they get back down to the others. A couple gasps could be heard through the crowd.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells asks, looking at the girl laying in Bellamy's arms. It was obvious that the same person, or another one had attacked dahlia the same way they did Jasper.

"Not what. Who. It turns out when the last man from the ground died on the ark. He wasn't the last grounder." Finn states as they bring Dahlia into the drop ship, Finn holding her hand the entire way. Bellamy had glanced over at the man a couple times, seeing how protective he was of her.

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here. Survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive, radiation won't kill us." Clarke explains while examining Dahlia's wound as she is placed on a table. Dahlia hisses slightly as Clarke touches it, trying to get the arrow out.

"Yeah, the bad news is the grounders will." Finn states as he looks at Dahlia with tears in his eyes. Dahlia faintly squeezes his hand as Clarke mutters an apology before starting to pull the arrow out. Dahlia lets out a loud scream causing a few people to look away from her.

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells asks, trying to ignore the girl in pain. Clarke doesn't take her eyes off Dahlia as she responds.

"Jasper was hit. They took him." Clarke states before briefly glancing at Wells. Her eyes move to his bare wrist, her eyes widening at him "Where's your wristband?" She asks and Wells looks at Bellamy, giving a slight glare. It didn't occur to anyone why Bellamy would even want the wristbands, they didn't do any harm.

"Ask him." Is the last thing Dahlia hears before darkness consumes her. She couldn't handle the pain and with no meds, it was all she felt.

❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁

DAHLIA STARTS TO OPEN HER EYES, her vision starting to slowly come back. Looking around with her eyes, she notices she is in the drop ship. Sighing in relief, she smiles only for there to be a tug on her ankle causing her to let out a scream. "Ow! What the fuck, you dumbass." Dahlia says dryly while shooting a glare at whoever is wrapping her ankle. A slight chuckle escapes his lips as his eyes move to hers.

"Glad to know you're awake. And is that my new nickname?" Bellamy asks as he continues to wrap the girls ankle. Dahlia gives him a fake smile, why was he the one wrapping her ankle? She'd rather have to deal with Clarke.

"Ill only stop calling you that once you stop acting like one." Dahlia states and Bellamy rolls his eyes before purposely pulling a little too hard. "You fucking dick!" Dahlia shouts at him, now having the strength to try and kick him with the foot that's not broken. Bellamy laughs as he stands up, avoiding her kick with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, don't be such a baby." He states cockily and she sends him yet another glare. He was genuinely getting on her nerves.

"I was shot in the shoulder with an arrow and my foot is broken. Okay? I get to be a baby." Dahlia points out and Bellamy pours her a cup of water, before putting it up to her lips. She squints her eyes at him but allows him to bring the cup closer.

"It's not broken. Just a dislocation. Should be better in a few days." Bellamy states as the cool liquid flows down Dahlia's throat. Dahlia pulls away and he takes the cup and places it back on the table.

"Why are you in here giving me water and not out there bossing everyone around like you're the king?" Dahlia asks and Bellamy rolls his eyes again, picking up his jacket to put it on. She raises her eyebrows, awaiting an answer to her question.

"I was just being nice." He states and dahlia scoffs, giving him an amused look. There was no way he was just being nice to her out of the goodness of his cold heart, he wanted something from her.

"You don't have a nice bone in your body." Dahlia states before looking down at her wrist, her eyes turning dark before looking back up at the dumbass. "Where the hell is my wristband!" She yells at him as a smirk forms on his lips. Dahlia knew he wanted something but the problem was, he already took it.

"Oh, that old thing? Didn't think you'd need it." Bellamy states and Dahlia goes to punch him but the pain shoots through her arm and her hand flies to it, hissing at the wound. Looking up, she notices Bellamy is gone and she can't help but lay back down, useless. Footsteps come back and Dahlia sits back up to see its Murphy. Rolling her eyes, she looks at him with a slight glare. Raising his hands in defence, he walks up to her.

"Put your claws away, I'm here to make amends." Murphy states and Dahlia sighs before allowing him to sit next to her. "Look, I don't want to be enemies with you. Mostly cause you can throw quite a punch." He says and Dahlia laughs a little. She smiles softly as he returns it. "So I just wanted to say..." He sighs before continuing, knowing it was a long shot for her to forgive him.. "I'm sorry." Dahlia raises an eyebrow at him before scoffing and looking at him. Did he think some joke and half assed apology was going to make her forgive him?

"Save your crap apology for someone who actually cares." She tells him before walking out, leaving Murphy alone. He scoffs, shaking his head. So much for her being nice to everyone, he knew he screwed up but the girl was taking it too literally.

❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁

LATER THAT NIGHT, Dahlia stands with Finn while watching everyone take off their wristbands for food. Sure, Bellamy can be controlling but this is taking it too far. "So you got Jasper?" Dahlia asks Finn who slightly nods and looks down at her. He frowns, thinking of the injured boy they had rescued while dahlia had been unconscious.

"Yeah, He's not doing so good though." He tells her causing her to sigh and look back at the crowd. Clarke then walks up to them and scoffs.

"They're taking off there wristbands for food? No way, I won't do it." She tells them and Dahlia looks at her before starting to limp towards the fire. Bellamy couldn't exactly tell her no since he already took her wristband.

"You don't have to." Dahlia tells the blonde while making her way towards the food which is on multiple sticks. She begins to take one till Murphy catches her.

"What, you think you play by different rules?" Murphy asks her and she smirks at him, taking the meat anyway. Lifting her wrist with a slight glare she looks at him.

"Dumbass already took mine and I thought there were no rules." She replies before turning around and beginning to walk off. But not before hearing Murphy's comeback.

"You did seem hot, but after I found out that you killed your last boyfriend because he cheated on you.. you're just crazy." Murphy states with a smirk forming on his face. Dahlia suddenly stops as everyone stares at her. All the talking dimming as they hear the news. She turns around to face him, taking a limping step forward and he slightly backs up.

"You don't know one thing about me." Dahlia hisses at him but feels an arm around her, she stops and looks up at Finn. He was giving her a stern look to not do anything stupid.

"He's not worth it, strawberry." Finn whispers to her and she nods, noticing that everyone was keeping their distance, including Clarke and Octavia which hurt her. They didn't know the full story, but they were still quick to judge.

"Keep your distance, Finn. You could be next." Murphy taunts and Dahlia doesn't notice the tears that are falling down her cheeks.

"Shut the hell up. You don't know her like I do." Finn states and Murphy scoffs, crossing his arms. Finn was about to jump the boy himself, hating the way he was hurting Dahlia.

"Oh, what? How can you forgive a murderer?" Murphy asks him and Finn glances down at Dahlia who is just silently standing there as tears stream down her face.

"There's more than one murderer in this camp." Finn states and Bellamy looks at the ground, not believing that the girl was even capable of murder.

"It's whatever the hell we want." Bellamy says and Finn steps forward, wanting to punch the man in his stupid, controlling face. He couldn't take another day with the self centered asshole.

"That's bullshit!" He yells and Clarke frowns watching as Finn was about to break.

"Finn." She tries to say but he just cuts her off, rage practically radiating off of him as anger was evident in his eyes.

"No! Murphy you have no idea what happened so why don't you shut the hell up!" Finn shouts causing Dahlia to flinch a little, she had never seen him get so angry. But he was just trying to defend her, which she appreciated.

"I'm just telling everyone who their friends with. Who says we should banish her." Murphy calls out and a lot of people shout out in agreement. Dahlia furrows her eyebrows, not seeing why they would banish her when she wasn't the only murderer in the camp.

"For what?" Monty asks curiously as he didn't want to judge the girl without hearing her side of the story. Murphy was probably making the whole thing up.

"I'm sure Bellamy doesn't want everyone to live in fear of one of their own. Isn't that right bellamy?" Murphy asks him and Bellamy looks at Dahlia and Finn who are both just waiting anxiously for his reply. Breaking eye contact, Bellamy looks at the crowd with a sigh.

"All those in favour, raise your hands." Bellamy asks hesitantly and more than half the crowd raises their hands causing Dahlia to frown. Locking eyes with the Blake, Dahlia slowly backs up. She can almost see guilt in his eyes as she starts to limp towards the entrance. So much for whatever the hell we want.

"Dahlia." Finn calls out but she ignores him and just keeps walking. If they wanted her gone because they were afraid of her, maybe she should just leave. No one will trust being around her even though the murder was self defence.

"Finn? Where are you going." Clarke asks him as he continues to follow after Dahlia. He wasn't about to let her leave on her own, not when they knew something or someone else was out there.

"You banish her, you banish me." Finn states and Clarke opens her mouth to say something when Monty starts to follow also.

"Monty?" She asks and he turns to look at her. Dahlia was surprised at the boy she hardly knew who started to go after her aswell.

"I'll be back to check on Jasper, but that's it." Monty says before starting to walk as well, he felt bad for the girl. The camp was so quick to judge her because of what? Murphy's accusation?

"Wait." Bellamy calls out and they all stop. Dahlia doesn't turn around, she just stares at the ground. "We said that down here your crimes are forgiven. All crimes. What she did on the ark.. it doesn't matter now." Multiple arguments are thrown out but Bellamy just rolls his eyes. "Anyone who has a problem with it, will be banished." Bellamy finishes and everyone stops talking. Dahlia builds up the courage to turn her head towards him, only to find he's already looking at her. She slightly nods her head and he returns it, Dahlia could swear she saw him give a slight smile but even if it was, it was gone in the blink of an eye.

❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁

THE NEXT MORNING, Dahlia limps out of her tent looking around for Finn only to find him sitting down, making something with a string. Furrowing her eyebrows, she painfully makes her way over to him, sitting down and watching as he attaches it to a curved piece of wood. "What are you making?" She asks him and he smiles up at her, nudging her shoulder slightly.

"A bow. For you. I know how much you loved archery." Finn states and a smile creeps it's way onto her lips. She takes it in her hands and runs her finger along the string. "Heard Bellamy is going hunting with a couple others, you should ask to join him." Finn suggests and Dahlia smiles again, leaning down to kiss him on the cheek before slowly standing up.

"I will go do that." Dahlia says before starting to limp away. Finn watches her with a smile.

"You know, I'm surprised that we never slept together." Finn calls out and Dahlia lets out a laugh, not even turning around when she replies.

"In your dreams, idiot." She shouts back and she can hear his soft laugh as she makes her way to Bellamy's tent. Walking inside, she comes face to face with Bellamy.. shirtless. "Oh.. I Uh.. should have knocked.. um." Dahlia stutters, her cheeks turning pink as she looks down at the ground. She can almost feel him smirk as he puts a shirt on but didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing the flustered expression on her face.

"What can I do for you, flower?" Bellamy asks her and she rolls her eyes a little at the nickname before looking back up at his face.

"Heard your dumbass is going hunting. Can I join?" Dahlia asks with hope in her voice. He raises an eyebrow at her before he glances at her foot. Dahlia sighs obviously knowing he's pointing out her injuries. "My shoulder is healing really quickly and my foot doesn't even hurt that bad." That's a lie. At least the foot part anyways. Her shoulder was actually making a decent recovery. "I can use the bow that Finn made me because I'm awesome at archery so I can help catch the food, also I'm amazing company and—"

"If I say yes will you stop talking?" Bellamy asks cutting her off and dahlia furrows her eyebrows but immediately closes her mouth. He lets out a small sigh as he nods his head. "You can come." He states and she smiles, hugging him making his body tense at the sudden motion.

"Thank you!" She says and he just stands there not knowing what to do. When she pulls away he just gives her a slight smile. "And thank you.. for last night. You could have sent me packing but you didn't." Dahlia says softly and he nods before squeezing her shoulder and making his way out of the tent. She immediately follows after him, practically hanging off of his shoulders and Bellamy just allows her to, a small smile on his lips.

❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁

FOLLOWING BELLAMY AND THE OTHERS THROUGH THE TREES, Dahlia keeps her bow loaded and looks around to try and find an animal. Bellamy smirks at her before looking back through the trees. "So, flower. Words spreading around that you have a little crush on me." Bellamy states and dahlia's eyes widen at the accusation. He was attractive but there is no way she could ever have feelings for him.

"Call me flower one more time and I will put an arrow in your head." She states changing the subject and giving him a slight glare. He chuckles a little before licking his bottom lip.

"You got it, babygirl." He whispers in her ear and immediately she rolls her eyes but can't stop the blush from rising on her cheeks. Bellamy's breath hits her neck causing her body to tense before he pulls away. "And you avoided the question." He points out and Dahlia turns to look at him, a fake smile placed on her lips as he was starting to annoy her.

"I don't have a crush on you." Dahlia states which may or may not be a lie. She didn't know if she could even trust someone enough to ever date them. Not after Liam. Bellamy is about to respond when they see an animal through the trees. They immediately crouch down slowly inching towards it. Dahlia ignores the pain in her foot as she follows them.

"Shh, Shh, she's mine." Bellamy whispers to everyone causing Dahlia to slightly roll her eyes but keep her arrow pointed at the animal. A branch snaps and Bellamy turns around at the speed of lightning throwing his axe as Dahlia shoots an arrow. Landing on either side,  the two look at a little girl who is standing right between where they hit. "Who the hell are you?" Bellamy asks while walking towards her, Dahlia following close behind.

"Charlotte." She responds, still standing still like she is afraid to move. Her eyes move to Dahlia, instantly stepping back a little causing the girl to frown.

"We almost killed you." Dahlia states softly and Bellamy sighs looking at Charlotte who is looking anywhere than at the strawberry blonde.

"Why aren't you back at camp?" Bellamy asks her and she looks down at the ground, sadness filling her eyes. She couldn't help but think of Jasper's screams in which she wanted to get as far away as she could from them.

"Well, with that guy who is dying.. I just—I couldn't listen anymore." She states and Dahlia frowns, wanting to comfort her but figuring that the girl will pull away if she tries to touch her.

"There's grounders out here it's too dangerous for a little girl." Atom tells her and Charlotte slightly glares at him.

"I'm not little."

"She's not little."

Dahlia and Charlotte say at the same time. Charlotte sends her a small smile which she returns. Bellamy slightly smirks at Charlotte before taking something out of his pocket.

"Okay then.. but you can't hunt without a weapon." Bellamy tells her and Dahlia's eyes slightly widen as she looks at Bellamy with a look of disbelief.

"Are you crazy?" She whispers in his ear and he simply ignores her by continuing to talk to Charlotte. Charlotte takes the knife from his hand, looking up at him.

"Ever killed something before?" He asks her and she shakes her head, not speaking. "Who knows? Maybe you're good at it." He tells her before backing up and starting to head towards where the other guys ran off to. Dahlia limps over to Bellamy and gives him a stern look while there walking.

"Giving a knife to her. Really?" She asks and Bellamy just shrugs, sending her a slight smirk. Dahlia stops and leans against a tree. Closing her eyes, she tries to ignore the excruciating pain in her foot.

"You never know what's out here other than the grounders.... you okay?" Bellamy asks, noticing that she stopped. Dahlia nods her head, biting her lip to stop the tears that are forming in her eyes. He makes his way over to her, setting down his axe to grip her waist. "I knew you shouldn't have come." He mutters and Dahlia laughs slightly, nodding her head finally agreeing with him on something.

"Well I'm a stubborn girl." Dahlia points out and he rolls his eyes playfully at her. She hisses In pain as she grabs her foot. "It hurts, Bellamy." She says while failing at stopping the tears that now flow freely down her cheeks. He helps her sit down on a rock, a small smirk forming on his lips. "What? My pain makes you happy?" Dahlia asks and Bellamy slightly chuckles, rubbing her foot softly before looking up at her.

"No, it's just I think that was the first time you called me by my actual name." Bellamy points out and dahlia slightly smiles, pushing on his shoulder a little.

"Yeah, well don't get used to it." Dahlia tells him and they look into each other's eyes and she sees something in him that she hadn't noticed in the past few days. She sees the light in him.

"Bellamy!" Atom shouts towards the pair who both snap their heads in his direction. Atom rushes over to them and just when he is about to talk, a green fog can be seen in the distance.

"What the hell is that?" Bellamy asks and Atom shakes his head, looking at it then back at the two.

"I-I don't know man but we should go." Atom states and Bellamy nods, standing up from his crouched position and looking at Dahlia who is staring at him.

"Bellamy." Her voice cracks as fear takes over her body. He glances at the fog that is getting closer every second before hurriedly picking the girl up and starting to take off with Dahlia in his arms. Charlotte and the others follow as they run through the woods.

"Come on, there are caves this way." Bellamy shouts to them as they continue to run. He felt the girl hold onto him tightly, afraid to fall. "You know that's two times in a row—"

"Now is not the time, dumbass!" She shouts at him as she shifts in his arms to stay up. Her hand hits his back, going through the fog. Dahlia lets out a pained scream as her skin starts burning. She quickly moves her hand as they get in the cave. She can hear Atom shouting for Bellamy but the pain in her hand tops it. Bellamy puts her down as she lays her head against a rock. Charlotte sits against one of the walls and curls up in a ball. She hisses as he touches her hand and Dahlia can see the faint frown that forms on his face. He rips part of his shirt, wrapping the piece around her hand, easing the pain a little. "Bellamy Blake. Dumbass at day, gentlemen by night." She jokes earning a soft chuckle from him. He raises an eyebrow at him, an amused expression on his face.

"You just can't stop getting hurt, can you?" He asks her and she slightly smiles at him, shrugging a little. Bellamy looks out the crack of the cave, sighing when he sees the fog. "Get some sleep, it probably won't clear till the morning." He tells her and for once she actually listens to him and slowly lays down on the cold concrete. Closing her eyes, she attempts to sleep as the crisp cool air hits her back.

Hearing Charlotte screaming, wakes her up as she notices Bellamy bending over the girl. "Charlotte. Wake up." He says softly and she sits up before shrinking down and rubbing her face.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes and Bellamy just looks at her. A frown was on his face as he stared at the younger girl.

"Does it happen often?" Bellamy asks her and all Charlotte does is sigh. "What are you scared of?" He questions her but when she stays silent looking at the floor it's his turn to sigh. "You know what? It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what you do about it." He tells her and a soft smile forms on Dahlia's lips. Charlotte looks at him with confusion written all over her face.

"But... I'm asleep." She points out and Bellamy slightly smiles at her, shrugging slightly.

"Fears are fears. Slay your demons when you're awake, they won't be there to get you when you sleep." He says and she still looks at him in confusion, not really getting the message he was trying to send her.

"Yeah, But... how?" She asks and he sighs looking down at the floor before turning his head back at her.

"You can't afford to be weak. Down here, weakness is death. Fear is death." Nice job ruining a pep talk, dumbass, Dahlia thinks as she rolls her eyes a little. He is right though. Her being injured puts her at a disadvantage if they're under attack. "Let me see that knife I gave you." He tells her and she takes the knife out of her jacket, handing it to him. Dahlia watches as her eyebrows furrow.

"When you feel afraid, you hold tight to that knife and you say 'screw you, I'm not afraid'" Bellamy tells her and she takes the knife back, looking at it. She hesitates for a moment, staring into his eyes, finding comfort in them.

"Screw you, im not afraid." Charlotte states as she looks at him and he gives her a pointed look. She takes a breath before holding the knife tighter. "Screw you. I'm not afraid." She says more confidently and Bellamy pats her knee.

"Slay your demons kid. Then you'll be able to sleep." He says before getting up and walking over to Dahlia. Dahlia closes her eyes to pretend she's sleeping. "Dahlia? You asleep?" Bellamy whispers and when he gets no response he sighs before taking his jacket and laying it over the girl who is slightly shaking. Dahlia all of a sudden feels a new warmth as she feels something being placed over her. Bellamy slides down the wall and sits next to her, watching as her lips part and her hair flows in the wind. One thing crosses Dahlia's mind as she lays there. One thing she can't deny. Bellamy Blake was weasling his way into her heart

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

AUTHORS NOTE: y'all I updated! wow that was pretty quick but just wait the updates will eventually take like a month because well it's me. comment what you think about this chapter and do you ship dellamy? Cause I dooooo. Thanks for the comments in the previous chapter :) y'all are amazing. Vote/follow only if you want to and the next update is gonna be May 20 or earlier because I actually have the next chapter done so stay tuned and add this to your library so you know when I update !

Edited: May 26, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 4.4K 84
𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝗻.) 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗼�...
266K 5K 25
' She's a lost girl in her own little world, she looks so happy but she seems so sad. ' - disclaimer: i do not own the 100! all rights to the creator...
39.2K 984 32
Akiva Foster. She was locked up for four years for committing a crime that was a life and death situation. If it were up to her, she would do it agai...
4.6K 344 25
you slowly realise you weren't meant to save the world. you were meant to destroy it. the 100 ( season 1 - tba ) fem!oc 𝒙 be...