you're my alpha ➸ jjk ✓

Por estellevi

"Good to meet you, mate." "You're talking to the wrong person." "No I'm not, you are my mate whether you lik... Mais

note
teaser
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
bonus : revealed

eight

34.2K 1.2K 1.3K
Por estellevi

Areum's p.o.v

What should I do? Is it okay to go out of the packhouse again? I'm fully aware that it is a trap to lure me out, but I really need to find out about the truth. Was Jimin really my past lover? Was that why I was reminded of what happened back then and how his name sounded so familiar to my ears? But, how about Jungkook .. How come his name doesn't ring a bell?

"Min-ah. I'm sorry, but I'll be out for a bit!" I exclaimed as I changed into my wolf form before she's able to say anything. This might come out wrong, but I need to know who it really is.

Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry . .

I arrived at the garden and reverted into my human form, looking around for the one who had summoned me here. "Over here," the familiar voice said, making me turn towards him.

"Before you start, I want to make sure that we are clear of two things. First, I don't intend to come with you, and second,  I'm only here to find out about the truth," I spoke bravely. 

"Why not? You loved me so dearly back then," he smirked.

"I'm pretty sure that's not you. The boy I loved back then wouldn't even dare kill a fly." I glared at him.

"Or so you thought." He smirked, earning no reactions whatsoever from me.

His smirk fell, and was replaced with an unamused piercing stare like it could kill anyone who stood in its way.

"Well then, I guess I'll have to use force for a stubborn girl like you," he said before quickly pinning both of my wrists to a wall with one hand.

"Follow me. Or else," he smirked as he took a small knife from his pocket and moved it dangerously close to my neck.

My breathing got heavy.

I should've known better that someone like him is really just full of tricks and nothing else.  

"I'm not afraid! Try it!" I said as I tried to put a brave facade, but failed as my body was trembling hard. 

"Aww, you're so cute when you pretend to be brave," he smirked as he got closer to me.

"It turns me on," he whispered as he was about to kiss me.

"N-No, s-stop-"

I closed my eyes, on the verge of crying.

"Park Jimin !"

Before I knew it, Jimin was already on the ground with Jungkook strangling him.

"J-Jungkook-ah . ." I called out as I fell on my knees, crying.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I ran as fast as I could and headed straight to where Areum had her first encounter with Jimin, already foreseeing that they'll be there. And I was right. 

Red was all I saw as I found him pinning her on the wall. That fucking bastard was touching what was mine.

..Almost mine.

"Who allowed you to fucking touch her ?!" I hissed at him.

"Whoa easy there," Jimin smirked.
"I touch anyone I want to."

"Well she is off-limits!" I yelled at him as I threw him from my grasp.

He landed perfectly and stood up, smirking.

"Really? I see you haven't marked her as yours yet ? Shall I be the one marking her?"

"Stop spouting shit. Get lost now before my patience is gone for good," I growled.

"Ooh," he smirked. "I'm really scared!" he said in a mocking tone.

I glared at him, angered at what he just did to Areum. I'd want to kill him right there and now, but Areum would never let me do that.

..and nor will my past self let that happen. 

"Alright, alright. I'll be back later," he sighed before looking over to a frightened Areum who was watching the whole time.

I immediately went to Areum's side, in case he was going to do anything to her, glaring hard at the shorter man.

"Sweetie. I'll be back later, hmm?" He winked before changing into his wolf form and ran out of the garden. 

I sighed, exhausted, before turning to the still-trembling woman beside me.

"Areum-ah! Why did you go outside the packhouse ?! I've told you already, it's dangerous!" I scolded her.

"I'm sorry . ." she mumbled.

I sighed as I signalled Taehyung to escort her home.

"You better be in your room when I'm back," I said to her as she nodded weakly.

Was I too harsh?

I had to. She has to know that it really is dangerous out here. Not only Jimin, humans could come around here too.

I looked around the abandoned garden which I used to play in with mother and father. It used to look beautiful. Since my parents passed away, we no longer used this garden and our packhouse's walls were built. And so, it was abandoned.

X is going to pay.

Areum's p.o.v

The walk was quiet. I spared a glance towards the Alpha's beta, noticing his restless frown. He noticed me glancing at him as he spared me a small smile, making me turn away immediately. 

"Thank you Taehyung-ie . ." I said to him as we arrived at my room.

"Luna, I know I'm in no place to say this. But it really is dangerous out there, so please don't go out there without the Alpha or me, or the selsas, okay?" he said.

"Yes, I'm sorry for burdening everyone." I sighed.

"Well, the Alpha should be back here any minute now. Don't be surprised if he's suddenly aggressive." He smiled as he went to his room.

"Aggressive?"

Why would he be aggressive?

I entered the room and plopped myself on the bed, rethinking about my past, the necklace, everything.

Suddenly, the door bursted open, revealing Jungkook who's panting.

"What's wro-"

3rd person's p.o.v

Jungkook closed the door and immediately pinned Areum's hands above her head, pushing her onto the bed. 

"Jung-"

He kissed her despite her whines and tried to ask for entrance.

Areum declined, trying to break her hands free. She felt so confused and beyond surprised. Why was this man behaving like this? Wasn't he supposed to be mad at her for leaving the packhouse again?

"S-Stop! What are you-"

Jungkook got irritated and bit her bottom lip, making her gasp. He took this chance to enter his tongue, turning it into a one-sided small make-out session, before Areum succeeded to push him away.

"Jungkook! Why are you being like this ?!" she asked him, wiping off her lips.

He stayed quiet as he eyed her.

"Jungkook!"

"I'm your Alpha," he said. "I'm yours and you're mine."

"I . ." she trailed off. "..what?"

"I was so angered by the fact that he got to touch you like that," he stated. "I'm sorry."

"That doesn't give you the reason to touch me as you'd like!" Areum frowned, angered. "Did you think that you're the only one who's angered at what he did?"

"I'm sorry. I'm at fault," Jungkook admitted, still looking directly at her tears-brimming eyes. "But . ."

"Is it that wrong of me to finally wanting to claim you as mine?"

This time it was Areum who stayed quiet. She was stressed out. Not only had she found out that both Jungkook and Jimin was her childhood friends, she was also still unaware of who her lover was. And now, she was the Luna of one of the men, Jungkook.

"Do you really think that this is the perfect time for that ?" she asked him. 

"Yes! Please, let me protect you wholly! You're not even my Luna yet, Areum-ie," he spoke truthfully. "Until you're marked by the Alpha himself, you really have no status or even the rights to be here."

Areum clenched her hands, frustrated of the given information. She wanted to say that she didn't wanted to be the Luna, but was that even the truth? All she wanted right now was just to find who her true one was between the two men. 

"I don't expect you to agree immediately, but please know that protecting you by your scent and everything else would be hard when you're not even mine yet," he added. 

"I understand," Areum gave in, fully aware that the man in front of him was right, when her head suddenly hurts. 

As she hissed painfully, Jungkook held her, worried of what was happening to her. "Areum! Are you alright?" 

"Mark me Jungkook," she spoke, her mind took over. 

"I-I'm sorry?" Jungkook asked, not sure if he heard right. 

"You heard me." She smirked as she looked at him, showing her neck.

He was bewildered and confused, but complied to what she asked. "This will hurt a little." He smirked before showing his fangs, biting right on her neck's sweet spot. 

Her arms hunged on his shoulders as she moaned in pain which soon turned into moans of pleasure, making the man smile delightfully in hearing her sounds. 

As he finished, Areum took hold of his neck before biting her fangs into his flesh, making him jolt in surprise and made illicit sounds. "A-Areum," he hissed. 

She released her hold on his body before smiling innocently. "Now, you're my Alpha," she spoke, wiping off the blood on her lips. 

"What's gotten into you?" He chuckled. "I thought you didn't want this, dear Luna." He smirked, groping her butt. 

"And stop right there you unholy child!" Areum hit his hand with a pillow sitting beside her. 

"Unholy child?! Ya! Do you remember who asked for this?" Jungkook exclaimed, taking the pillow away from her grasp.

"Wasn't that you?" She grinned. 

"What about that lover of yours? Didn't you say you hated me because you wanted to be with him?" he tilted his head.

And that would mean that she had to find out right then and there.

Areum's p.o.v

I searched my pocket for the necklace Jimin had given to me.

"Do you know anything about this necklace?" I asked him as I handed over the article.

"Where did you find this? I swore Jimin had stolen it!" he said as he widened his eyes.

"Jimin had given it to me before. ." I said, surprised as well.

"Why would he give it to you?" he asked.

I removed my hair from my shoulders and took off my necklace, handing it to him afterwards.

"No way . ."

"No. Fucking. Way."

"Ami-ah ?!" he exclaimed.

"Ami?- Wait, that's the nickname he gave me!" I widened my eyes.

But, the name Jungkook doesn't ring a bell. It can't be him.

"It's me! Kookie!"

line groupchat open!♡ drop your id or pm me!
- - - -
a/n : koooookiiieeee 💞 hey lovelies! glad to see they finally crave for each other :')

but meh, i don't know ;)

this chapter was a bit sexy as well ;)

anyways thank you so much for everyone who's supporting this book! ❤

i love all of you ;-; you deserve much more than just a mere thank you and i love you.

i'd really want to offer much more. so please ask me anything ^^ thank you everyone!

have a lovely day❣

p.s i'm sorry if the story felt that it was paced a little bit too fast but there will be connections with the upcoming chapters.

last edited: 141219

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

293K 10.9K 40
Jeon Jeongguk is a reckless, notorious mafia. And a werewolf too. One night, he caught a whiff of his Luna's scent and guess what? He wanted more. ...
339K 15K 42
A beautiful rare omega "KIM TAEHYUNG" from very young age fighting for his life, his worth,searching for the one who can love him,the one who can hea...
3.4M 207K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
75K 3.1K 9
Complete 📘 Update: Werewolves lived among humans for years, and the humans know it. Everyone lived in peace as long as no one cause pain or trouble...