Summer Of 2014 (BYE FanFictio...

By ILYMel123

Second Sequel to "My Christmas Gift" Please check that one out first so you know whats happening! More

Summer Of 2014 (BYE FanFiction (Second Sequel Of "My Christmas Gift"
Names:)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three(BEACH DAY)
Exciting News:)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six (Getting Ready)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Update
Ideas!!!!
GIVEAWAY!!!
Giveaway Info
No Update This Week
GiveAway Info 2
Sorry
Chapter Eleven
Names 2
Chapter 12
New FanFic
Chapter 13
Sorry
Its Out:)
Update!!!!

Chapter 14

18 2 0
By ILYMel123

Hey Everyone make sure you read the note I have at the end please!

Its been almost a year since we got engaged and in about a month I'm finally getting married to my best friend. I got my dress already and picked out the bride maid dresses all I need still is shoes and flowers. Toby and I finally got a place together and it's just a apartment for now. Maybe after were married that will be the next step.

I walked in through the door and Toby was laying on the couch asleep. I ran to the room and put my stuff away in my secret closet. I changed in to shorts and a tank and went back by Toby. I gave him a kiss and he woke up. "Hi Babe how was shopping?" "Good how about napping?" "Good" He got up and started to make dinner. We ate and then cuddled together on the bed while watching Netflix.

10 am

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun. "Morning" I said as i walked over and put my hands around his waist. "Morning Babe it should be done soon" "Okay thank you. It smells good." He gave me a kiss and then the phone rang. "Hello" "Hi Mr.McDonough" "Yeah let me go get Toby hold on a second" I walked over to Toby and told him his dad was on the phone. I finished breakfast and got the food on the plate and poured us something to drink. After breakfast we got ready for the day and went to the movies with couple of the friends and then went to his parents house.

Hey Everyone So This Is The End Of This Fan-fiction But Next Tuesday I Will Have A New Sequel To Continue This! "Married To My Bestfriend" Thank You Guys So Much Can't Wait For You To Read It!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
809K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
239K 8.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season