His sister (magcon fanfiction)

By slangxo

COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... More

His sister (magcon fanfiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 42

13.7K 183 11
By slangxo

Samantha's P.O.V

"What, really? We won't be able to bring stuff home!" I joke with Mahogany as she starts bargaining with me to go shopping with her.

"Hey, we didn't get to go to Brandy Melville last time we were near one."

"But that doesn't mean we need to go to one now."

"Yes it does." She smiles. I stand up and just stare at her.

"Fine, we'll go." I'm such a push over. I grab some tan combat boots to match my current outfit. Which by the way is a white slip type dress and a black bralette that has cuts on it's back as a design. I take my fringe purse and sunglasses before going to the door with her.

"Did you take your medicine?"

"Yes Jack in girl form."

We walk down a bunch of streets and I wish Sammy remembered me so I would have piggy back rides and not have to walk. And so he is all better and fine, not all selfish reasons. When I left for the airport yesterday Jack told me he would keep talking about me till he remembers, so he better be. He also congratulated me on winning the bet. And they said I couldn't do it.

"So I say Brandy, Top Shop, some vintage shops and -"

"And a luggage shop for another suitcase." Jack actually has one of my big suitcases because I wouldn't be able to bring so much. I just have my check bag and backpack, that means I should buy a carry on.

"I already have one big suitcase."

"What about a carry on?"

"Nope."

"There is your answer, that's what I might have to do. Don't tell Jack though, he would kill me."

"Secret's safe with me." We walked into the store and I just stared at the beautiful clothes in front of me. Jack told me nothing over five hundred. His usual balance but that's for food and shopping this time. So I have to keep it to like one new pair of shoes, two bottoms and three new shirts. I see this big maroon pull over and I guess you could say it spoke to me.

"Excuse me miss, can I talk to you for a moment?" I look at an older type women who I guess works as a manager or something.

"Yeah sure, what is it?" I ask cheerfully.

"Well you look like a model and we have a photo shoot going on right now. One of our models bailed would you mind taking her place we'll pay you? It won't be long either." I look at Mahogany from across the room because I know she's listening. I see her and she's cheering silently.

"Can I call someone real quick about it?"

"Yes of course, I'll be over there." I signal for Mahogany to get over here and she runs over.

"What do you need?"

"Give me your phone." I say and she hands it to me. I dial Craig and he answers after two rings.

"Hey Craig, it's Samantha. I'm in LA now and I'm at Brandy Melville. They won't me to fill in for a model, should I do it?"

"Honey get out there and go, are they paying you?"

"Yeah she said they would."

"Get your cute face out there and work it honey, I'll talk to you soon. Call me later." I hang up and nod at mahogany. I walk over to the women and smile.

"Wait for me okay?" She nods and continues shopping

"I can do it." She claps and leads to me a back room with a few other girl.

"Okay, girls this is a girl filing in for Sarah. What's your name sweetie?"

"Samantha Gilinsky?"

"Wait are you Jack Gilinskys little sister?" One of the girl with really pretty blonde hair asks.

"Yeah, but he's not with me he's still I'm Chicago."

"Well that's really cool, and are you here for like a trip or something?"

"No, I'm here for this modeling thing. Some guy called me when I was in Chicago telling me to come out here."

"That's awesome, well I'm Cindy. I hope to see you sometime. Do you have a phone?"

"Actually I don't because Jack's an overprotective boob brain who didn't get me one, but I'm getting one soon because Johnson lost a bet. So if you want just write down your number on this piece of paper." I go into my purse and take out a business card. I show her the blank side and she writes her number.

"I just finished my shoot, but yeah definitely call sometime your in LA." I nod and she walks out.

"Okay so sweetie you are going to wear this. Just go change in the restroom over there and come back in here and we will get started." I nod and walk to the restroom. I take off my regular clothes and put on the pair of high waisted black shorts, a gray shirt with black outline on the sleeves and bottom. They also gave me a flannel and I just stare at it before putting it around my waist. I don't know what they want me to do with it and how they want me to wear it, buts it's going around my waist. I walk out with my clothes in hand and go back to the room.

"Ok you look good, can you just take out the braid and sit over here." She points to a chair in front of a makeup mirror. I undo the French braid and I let my hair fall in it's wavy nature.

"I'm just gonna put on some more mascara and you're good to go." She swipes on some mascara and lead me to this alley type area with a camera guy.

"I'm just gonna have you stand over here, so act natural and be pretty." Well that was some great tips. I stand in front of the camera and turn to one side and look at the camera.

"Good, now just like play with the clothes a little. Be loose." I put my thumbs through the belt slots and lean back causally.

"Perfect, now just do what you want. Like sit down or pick a place where you think a picture would look good." I take his offer and I sit with one leg out and the other bent. I then decide to stand up again after a few pictures. I see this mural in this corner and I go over to it, the camera man follow me. I stand in front of it and pose normally and I am actually having fun. I think I like doing this contrary to my belief.

"That's great, thanks for your time."

"No problem, it was fun." I walk back in and the women tells me I can keep the clothes and I was like okay lady, if you insist. She also tells me to wait upfront as she walks toward the camera guy. I walk over to Mahogany and she smiles.

"So, what happened and why aren't you in your clothes?"

"I modeled and she told me I could keep the clothes."

"Lucky, here she comes, I'll still be looking if you need me." I turn to face the women.

"You can model. How would you like to model for us, for good?"

"Wow, that would be awesome. The only thing is, I don't live here in LA, I'm from Nebraska."

"Well if you are ever here in LA again even for a day, stop by and you'll be modeling for us again."

"Thank you very much. Do you have a number I could call you with if I'm ever available or will be here again?"

"Yeah, here's my card. Also here is your check for today."

"Thanks, I'll be sure to be by soon." I walk back over to Mahogany and put her card and the envelope into purse. I take that pretty maroon sweater I wanted before and picked it up.

"So what did she say?"

"She offered me a job to model for them and said anytime I'm in LA I should stop by and model. She also gave me a check which I refuse to open until I'm Skype calling Shawn and Jack."

"I feel you and now I have to buy these clothes I picked out." She walks and I follow her to the register, and I see I really cute pair of sweatpants. I need them too. I grab them and go over by Mahogany. I get checked out and I place my other clothes that I was in earlier in the bag along with the sweater and sweatpants.

We walk out of the store and head to Top Shop and I keep my distance from buying anything else because I realize I still have a huge closet full of clothing at home. When we keep walking we stop in the shoe store because they have a fifty percent off sale and as Mahogany puts it 'why not'."

I walk in behind her and my eyes land on this pair of rain boots. Hunter rain boots to be exact and I cant resist. They're half off and they're so cute. I pick out the black ones and I go to the register paying for them. I see Mahogany picking at some heels in the corner of the store I laugh. It's gonna be so funny when she gets held up at the airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 265 25
Nikki is a young 13 year old fangirl and luckily her mother got her two tickets for Magcon. Nikki decided to bring her best friend Summer along becau...
787K 16.5K 57
***All the guys will appear some will be minor character's. Maddi gets taken in by the Espinosa family for a while until someone would take her and...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
72.6K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...