Forever with you...

By JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... More

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

21- Concern

906 51 187
By JananiPalpandi

Yakshit's POV:

"Gautam... He's nearing Adithi... We have to do something",I said. "You are right... But without any evidence what can I do? And this footage is not clear... Take a look closer... That person in entering via the main gate without the knowledge of guard... But he didn't return through the front gate... We don't know where did he go... We cannot do anything without having a proper evidence",he stated.

"You have a point... But we cannot leave this as such...",I said. I came to meet Gautam as she received the card. When I called him he asked me to meet him in his house. So I came here. "I can do one thing... I can check over him. You don't worry... I'll keep an eye over him...",he said.

"Thank you for helping us...",I thanked him. "Kartika is my best friend from my school days and I have met Adithi few times... She's my friend's friend. I have promised Kartika that I'll take care of everything in her absence... I am just keeping up that promise and I am really very happy to help you and Adithi",he explained with a smile. I smiled in return.

"I'll take my leave...",I said and got up from my seat. "Don't hesitate to call me if you have any problem...",he said and shook my hand. "Sure... Bye...",I bid him bye and ignited my bike. Hope everything will alright.

****EVENING****

Uthra's POV:

Jeeva Anna is looking so tensed. He was standing beside the stairs surfing through his phone. I went to him. "Anna... Is everything alright? You look worried...",I asked him. "Hey... I am not worried... Just thinking about some random stuff... Everything is fine...",he said patting my shoulder. "Then come and join us...",I stated. He nodded.

"Where's Arya Anna?",I questioned him. "I think he is upstairs... I think he is talking over phone to an MNC client... He'll be back soon...",he said. "Oh... Come Anna...",I said and grabbed his arm and headed towards others. His phone rang. "Uthra... A friend from US is calling after a long time... I'll join you all later...",he made an excuse and went out.

I went and joined others. Adithi was addressing Venkat as Sir. "Adithi... Why are you calling him sir?",I questioned her. "It's fine Uthra...",she replied. "No, it's not fine... I am bored of sir... Call me with anything you like...",Venkat said to her. She smiled hesitantly. "Hey... Come on... Don't feel hesitated",he said. "Yes Adithi... Don't hesitate...",I too supported his statement.

"Shall I call you as Anna?",she asked and Venkat smiled widely. "That's great... I too have a sister... But she never calls me as Anna... At least I am happy that you are calling me as Anna",he complained. "At least your sister talks to you right? That's enough for you...",Arya Anna joined us. We all broke into laughter. "Where's Jeeva?",he asked me. "He's talking over phone",I replied. "Oh... ok...",he said and joined in the chat. "Adithi... Now only I noticed... You talk this much here then why are you silent in the office?",Arya Anna asked her.

Adithi's POV:

"Nothing like that sir... I didn't have much chance to talk there... I agree that I am talkative. In office I have not talked much to you and Jeeva sir because I didn't have chance... You know very well that I reply very suitably in right times...",I said with a smile. He chuckled and said, "I have noticed that...". "So you won't talk much in office?",Venkat Anna asked.

"Yes Anna... Because we have lot of works to do and most of the times we talk about that...",I replied. "But Why?",he again asked. "Will you talk like this when you are at work?",Kanamma Akka asked him. "No... I'll not",Venkat Anna replied. "That's what she is also meaning...",Kanamma Akka stated. "Ok... Enough of office topics... Let's talk something else...",Uthra said. I saw the time. Oh God... It's 7 pm. I have to leave.

"Amma... I have to leave... It's getting late...",I said to Amma. "Not so soon Adithi...",Uthra said. "No Uthra... I have to go",I said. "But Adithi... You can stay some more time right...",Kanamma Akka said. "Yes... You can stay some more time Adithi...",Arya sir too said. "Actually sir... I have some work. I have to go now",I explained my situation. I really have many works. I have to arrange the groceries and fold the dried clothes.

"For you your work is important than me right?",Uthra said with fake anger. "My dear Uthra... Next time when I come here I'll complete all my works before and stay till you want me to stay here Ok?",I convinced her. "You said this when you came last time...",she said turning her face away from me. "I'll not repeat this next time... I swear...",I tried to pacify her.

"Uthra... Let her go...",Venkat Anna said. "Adithi But you should not repeat this again...",Amma ordered me. I kneeled down in front of her and said, "I'll not do this again Amma... Sorry",I said holding my ears. "Let it be dear... How will you go?",she asked me. "Amma... I came by my scooty... I'll go in it",I replied.

"Shall I drop you home?",Arya sir asked. "No sir... Thank you... I'll go by myself",I stated. "Adithi let Arya drop you...",Kanamma Akka too said. "No Akka... It's fine... I'll go by myself",I said. "Ok dear... Take care... After reaching home call me that you have safely reached home...",Amma said.

"Sure Amma...",I said and hugged her. "Where is Jeeva sir?",I asked Uthra. "I think he is in the front yard...",she said. "I'll inform him and then leave...",I said. "Bye Adithi...",Arya sir and Venkat Anna said in unison. "Bye sir... Bye Akka... Bye Anna... Bye Amma... And Bye Uthra",I bid bye to everyone. Everyone bid bye too.

I came out and searched for him in the front yard garden. He was standing leaning in his car and talking over phone. He ended the call I think. I paced towards him. He looked at me. "Hey... Need Anything?",he asked. "No sir... I came here to say that I am leaving to home...",I said. "Oh... Yeah... It's getting late... I forgot the time",he said. "Sir... Well... Uh... I have to... I have to ask you something...",I stammered.

"Yes... Ask me",he said inserting his hands into his pocket. Ask him Adithi... Ask him... "Sir... Well... What... What I am...",I again stammered. God what happened to me? He was looking at me sharply. I diverted my gaze and took a deep breath. "Adithi... If you feel shy to ask me that then just for now consider me as your friend's brother... I think it may help you",he said. "No... If I consider you like that then I cannot ask that to you... For now you are my boss...",I said. "Ok... Then ask me...",he said.

"Sir... I wanted to ask you that... That... I am your employee first... Then I became your sister's friend... Are you okay with me coming here and befriending with your family? I am ok but at the corner of my heart I have this question... What do you feel about that sir?",somehow I managed to ask him. I know it's a weird question. But I cannot leave it. He narrowed his eyebrows. Oh god. Did I ask something wrong? He started to laugh suddenly. What happened now?

"Do you really think that I will think like that?",he questioned me instead. He looked into my eyes. "I am really okay with that... In fact I am happy that you are Uthra's friend and you are coming here and getting close to my family...",he said which bought an involuntary smile in me. He inched towards me. "I am happy that our bond is getting stronger every day... And don't think like this ever... I am not such a condescending and imperious man as you think... I too have feelings...",he said looking into my eyes.

My mind stopped working. What to reply? Nothing is coming to my mind. I feel like I am lost in his gaze. Suddenly we heard a sound like some glass crashing. I closed my ears hearing it. I am really scared to hear it suddenly. I opened my eyes slowly and removed my hand from my ears. His car's windscreen was smashed and glass pieces flew around.

He was standing nearby utterly shocked. How did it happen? He turned to me instantly. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?",he asked holding me by my shoulder. I just nodded. "Jeeva...",Arya sir ran to us. He stopped in his trace seeing the broken windscreen. Uthra, Amma, Kanamma, Venkat Anna all came running. "Jeeva... Are you okay?",Amma asked in shock.

"I am okay Maa...",he replied. She turned to me and asked, "Are you Okay Adithi? Did you get hurt?". "No Amma... I am alright...",I replied. Venkat Anna observed the windscreen. "It's been hit with great force with something really sharp...",he said. "Jeeva... Key?",Arya sir asked and he gave the key to them. "Are you sure that you are ok?",Uthra asked cupping my face.

"Yes... I am sure... I was just scared... That's it...",I said. "Adithi... Come in and Have some water...",she bought me in. Amma, Uthra and Kanamma assisted me in. "Thank God... No one was hurt...",Kanamma Akka said and made me sit in the sofa. Uthra stretched me the water bottle.

"What happened Adithi?",Uthra asked me. "Uthra we was talking and we heard a sound suddenly... Before we could realise anything we could only see the smashed windscreen. I don't know how it happened",I said. "Ok... Just relax...",she said patting me. "You are going any where alone... You stay here",Amma said caressing my hair. "I am Ok Amma...",I said and hugged her. I feel like my Amma is with me when she is with me.

Jeeva's POV:

How this is possible? Venkat was inspecting the car by unlocking it. The object which stroke the windscreen should be inside the car. "Arya... Jeeva...",Venkat called us. We both went to him. "See this... A rock...",he showed it to us. He was holding with a cloth. "Someone have done this intentionally...",Arya said.

"He might have thrown it after knowing that your car is not so far away from the gate and he threw it knowing that you are standing right here...",Venkat said. He suddenly ran out to the street. We both followed him. "Arya... You go in and park the car few feet back and mark where the car have been parked before... I'll throw a stone from here and mark where it falls...",he instructed Arya.

"Ok...",he said and went in. I was standing with him. "Done Venkat...",Arya said to us and again went in. He threw the stone in and he repeated the same standing in different positions and went in. "His aim was clear and he was never confused. I feel like someone have helped him in throwing it",Venkat said.

"But how can we find him?",Arya asked him. "Does the neighbours have CCTV cameras?",he asked. "Yeah... One of them have the CCTV... Sudhakaran Uncle have installed CCTV cameras in his house",I replied. "That will be really helpful for us... Let us check with that and we may find some clues...",Venkat stated.

"But not now... Amma is already worried. If we take this much time then she would be more worried... I don't want that to happen. So we will manage this with some other reason and we'll inquire about this tomorrow Venkat...",I assented. "Ok... We'll see that tomorrow...",he agreed. We all went in. "Jeeva... Everything fine right?",Amma asked.

"Yeah Maa... It was just the kids playing there in the streets. They were playing cricket and the ball accidentally came in and broke the windscreen... That's it Amma... Nothing serious... It was just an accident",I replied with a smile. There was a relief in her face. "You didn't got hurt right?",she asked cupping my face. "I am super fine Amma",I said and hugged her.

"Anna... Have some water... It will relax you",Uthra gave me water. I took a sip and placed it in the table. "Amma... Just relax... There's nothing to worry in this...",I assured her. "Ok Jeeva...",she said.

Adithi's POV:

I cannot leave in this situation. What can I do now? "Athai... I will leave now... Meet you all tomorrow... Bye...",Venkat Anna said. "Ok pa... Take care...",she said. "Bye Everyone...",he bid bye to everyone and left. "Amma... I'll also leave Maa...",I said. "No Adithi you are not leaving alone...",Uthra said. "It's fine Uthra... I'll be fine",I tried to convince her.

"No... I am not feeling that it would be right...",she replied. "Yes... Uthra is right...",Kanamma also said. "I'll drop her",Jeeva sir said and grabbed the Arya sir's car key from him. "Adithi... Just inform me after reaching home...",Amma said caressing my hair. "Sure Amma...",I said and headed out with him. He was pacing towards the car. "Sir... Wait...",I uttered.

He turned back to me. "Sir... Please don't refuse this... Please sir... I'll leave by myself... You look so stressed and you are. I don't want to disturb anyone... I'll call you after reaching home. You are needed here... You please stay here sir and take care of yourself and others sir",I insisted. "It's fine Adithi... It's my duty and your safety matters to me",he said gazing at me.

"Sir please... I will be perfectly fine",I said. "No... I'll...",before he could complete I interrupted him. "Sir... You saw how Amma is worried... You should stay with her and that's my wish...",I tried to convince him. I know it is not easy to convince him. I am 100% sure that he is not okay and he is really stressed. He is not a person who could easily give up.

"Please... Please...",I requested him. "Ok... As you wish. But be safe and don't do anything carelessly. Call me when you reach home",he instructed. "Sure sir... Thank you for your concern sir...",I heaved a sigh. Somehow he accepted. "Bye sir... Take care",I said and he nodded in return. I moved towards my scooty and turned to look back. He was standing there watching me. I wore the helmet and ignited it.

Arya's POV:

I am damn sure that he will not sleep tonight. He will think about this all night and he will get tired. Also we have meeting tomorrow. It will add fuel to fire. Somehow I have to make him sleep. I got an idea. "Uthra... Do you have any sleeping pills?",I asked her. "For what? Why are you asking that?",she asked.

"That doesn't matter to you... Bring it to me. I'll be in the kitchen",I said and entered into kitchen. I made him smoothie. Uthra came with the sleeping pills. "Are you going to commit suicide? This is wrong...",she said in shock. "I have a doubt that how you become a doctor...",I said and grabbed it from her.

I mixed two pills in the smoothie. "Hey... You are going to murder someone... I'll not allow that",she said and her eyes widened. "Don't talk like a mad... Jeeva is worried and he'll not sleep tonight. Then tomorrow will be hard day for him. So I have decided to give this to him and he'll sleep without any worries tonight",I said.

"Yeah you are right Anna... I'll give this to him",she said and tried to get the glass from me. "No... I'll give it to him. If you give this my plan will fail. Because your over enthusiasm will show him that something is wrong... So I'll give",as I said she stared at me angrily. "Anna... He will definitely scold you tomorrow... What will you do?",she asked. "So what? He will scold but it doesn't matter to me",I said. She nodded. "Come... Let's go...",I said and headed out with the glass.

He was sitting in the sofa with his legs in the table. "Jeeva... How you managed to drop her so soon?",I asked and sat opposite to him. "No she left on her own... I tried to make her understand but she didn't accept. She will call me as soon as she reach there",he said. "Oh... Jeeva... I made this for you specially... I know you are not in a mood to eat dinner so I made this for you",I said.

He got that from me and took a sip. "It's really fine...",he said and emptied it. Uthra smiled at me. "Jeeva... You go and sleep now... You'll be so tired",I instructed. "Where's Amma and Kanamma?",he questioned me. "They went to refresh themselves and they'll be back within sometime...",I said.

"Oh... What about dinner?",he asked again. "I'll prepare it within minutes...",Uthra exclaimed. "Uthra... No... I wish everyone should live long with good health...",I replied. She threw a padding towards me and Jeeva smiled at us. "Then I'll prepare dinner",he said. "No Jeeva... It's fine... I'll take care of everything. Kanamma is also with me. So you don't worry and get some rest...",I insisted. He nodded.

"Go to your room da... I'll take care of everything...",I said. "Ok... Good night...",he said to both of us and headed to his room. Kanamma came and sat between me and Uthra. "Where's Jeeva?",she asked. "He said that he was feeling tired and went to bed...",Uthra replied.

"Oh... Let him sleep... Amma said that she don't want dinner as she is not feeling hungry... What you both want to eat? I'll prepare",she asked. "Actually I am also not hungry...",as I said Uthra also agreed with me, "Me too...". "I thought that me and Amma was not eating anything.... Why? Don't you want anything?",Kanamma asked.

"We'll eat fruits then... Good for health and Good for everyone",Uthra said. "I think this is the best ever idea given by you Uthra...",I mocked at her. She again threw a padding and that hit me hard. "I am better than you",she replied.

"Ok... Ok... Don't fight...Come let's eat and go to bed early as we all have to go to work tomorrow...",as she said and we all went to dining table to have our dinner.

Adithi's POV:

I don't know why I am thinking about him. I called him and said that I have reached here safely. And I also called Amma and informed her the same. He is so worried about that incident. He said that it was the kids who broke the windscreen. But he was worried so much. May be he lied to Amma so that she would not get worried.

Even though he is arrogant with me sometimes, he takes care of his family well. They are his first preference. Someone knocked the door. It must be Bhabhi. "Come in Bhabhi...",I said in a louder tone. "Adithi... How was your day?",she asked sitting beside me in the couch. "Yeah... It was nice...",I replied. "I know that you will be tired. So I have prepared dinner for you too...",she said caressing my hair.

"Thank you so much Bhabhi...",I hugged her. "No thank you between family members remember?",she reminded me. "Ok Bhabhi... I'll not say that again...",I said pinching her cheeks. "Come... The food will get cooled so come we'll talk later",she said and raised me from the couch. I agreed and went with her. She served the food to me. After having a morsel I said,

"Bhabhi... It's so delicious... No doubt. You are a perfect cook...". "You are praising me so much. I will accept that I am a good cook but not more than you...",she said. "Bhabhi... You are teasing me right?",I asked with a smile. "I am saying the truth...",she said. "Bhabhi... Where's Bhaiya and the kids? I haven't seen them since morning",I asked her.

"Your Bhaiya have went outing with his friends and kids are Mom's place and Yakshit will pick them up when he return...",she said. "You might have felt so boring today right? I was not with you... Kids are also not here... And main hero Bhaiya was also not here...",I said with a wink. She narrowed her eyebrows. "Don't talk while eating...",she said and started eating the food. After having the food we cleaned it and she insisted me that she'll help me in arranging the groceries. So I accepted.

We both was sorting out the groceries and arranging them in the cupboard. "Adithi... What happened today? How was the Pooja? You are going to Uthra's house for the second time... How did they treated you?",she asked. I haven't said that he is her brother. "Bhabhi... I am really sorry... I have hid something from you... But I swear not deliberately...",I said.

"What?",she asked. "Bhabhi... Uthra has two brothers... They are none other than Jeeva and Arya sir... I was really shocked to see them there when I first went to her home...",as I said her eyes widened in shock. "What? How did he react to that?",she asked. "First time I didn't know what he thought of that but today I asked him. He replied that it's absolutely fine for him...",I replied.

"What? Unbelievable... He turns to be so sweet...",she said inserting a container into the cupboard. "Yes Bhabhi... But less sweet than his family... Amma... Kanamma, Uthra, Arya sir, Venkat Anna... Everyone's so sweet than I thought... I just love Amma. She is so caring and loving. Everyone's so sweet...",I said. "Interesting Adithi...",she said eagerly.

"Bhabhi... I am not saying a story...",I stated. "I know... Then what happened today? Anything interesting?",she questioned. "Yes... I saw how he cares for everyone in his family... He may not be so nice like everyone. But he is unique in his love and concern towards his family",I replied. "Adithi... You have noted him this much",she said with a wink.

"No Bhabhi... It's so obvious... I haven't noted these particularly... That's it",I said and finished arranging the boxes. "That's it?",she drawled. "Yes... Work is completed...",I smiled at her. "You divert people so easily from talks",she said patting my cheeks. I smiled in return.

Jeeva's POV:

Who will be that? What enmity he have with us? I won't spare him if he does something to my family. I will kill him for sure. I was pacing around my room. "Jeeva... Didn't you sleep?",Amma was standing at the doorstep. "No Maa...",I replied. She walked towards me and caressed my face. "Are you ok? Are you sure?",she asked me.

"Yes Amma... I am sure... I was just thinking of tomorrow's works...",I said. She sat in the bed and made me sit beside her. "Jeeva... You can share anything to me... Is anything bothering you?",she asked taking my hand in hers. "I am perfectly fine Amma...",I said and lied down placing my head in her lap. I feel relieved now. She caressed my hair. "I love you Amma...",I said kissing her hand. "I love you too da",she kissed my forehead.

Sarla's POV:

"Just relax Jeeva... I am with you always...",I said caressing him. He is worried. I know it but he will not say anything to me thinking that I would get worried. "Jeeva...",I called him gently. That's when I noticed it. He was asleep. Arya said that he have given him sleeping pills. He might be asleep due to that. I gently raised his head and got up. Instead I placed a pillow below and covered him with a duvet. I pecked on his cheek. There was light smile on his face. I switched off the light and went to my room.

****THE NEXT DAY MORNING****

Arya's POV:

I peeped into his room. He was in a sound sleep. Let him sleep. I went downstairs. Amma was serving food to Kanamma and Uthra. "Where is Jeeva?",Kanamma asked me. "He is sleeping... Amma... Don't disturb him till he wakes by himself... Even if he wakes up tell him that I have attended the meeting",I stated. "Ok pa...",Amma replied.

"Amma... I almost forgot to tell this. I have informed the service centre about our car... They will come and take it there. I have kept the key near the vase. You please take care of that too",I stated. She nodded in agreement. "When Muthu Anna is returning from his town?",I asked her. "He said that he'll be returning today afternoon...",Amma replied serving food to me. It's really good that he is returning today. He is working here as guard. But we never consider him as a worker. So today Amma will not be alone. I had the breakfast and bid bye to everyone and resorted to work.

Adithi's POV:

I sorted out the files in my table. And arranged few in the rack and listed out the works in my personal notepad. He haven't arrived yet. Today we have an important meeting. I have to prepare for it. I started my work. I heard door opening sound. I looked up. Arya sir was standing there. "Good morning sir...",I greeted him.

"I came here to say something important... Today I and Blazy will attend the meeting... I think you have the tender right. Can you give it to me?",he asked. "Yes sir...",I replied and probed through my table and found that. I gave it to him. "Ok...",he turned to leave but again turned to me.

"Uh... Adithi Jeeva will not come to office today... I am also leaving for the meeting and I am not sure when it will end. I hope it will end by afternoon. Till then you have to take care of everything here... In case of any emergency text me I'll try to reply you if I can. I think I have an important site visit post lunch. But Blazy will be with you. I'll pass the instructions through her... Do you have any clarifications?",he asked. "No sir... I'll take care of everything sir...",I assured him. "Ok... Take care",he said and rushed out. So he will not come today. Hope he is alright.

Kanamma's POV:

I was sitting in my cabin. I have to tell Varun about my childhood truth. I don't know how will he react for that? Will he love even after knowing the truth? But anyways I have to say the truth. "Mam... This your hour Mam",a student's voice startled me. Oh God... I forgot that thinking about this. "Sorry... I'll be there within few minutes",I said and the student left. I'll talk to him later.

"Ms. Kanamma... Can you lend me an hour? I'll be on leave next week... So I need class... Shall I take your hours?",my colleague asked me. "Yeah sure... Take it...",I replied. She went to take care of that class. I called Varun. "Hello... Hi Kanamma...",Varun answered excitedly. "Varun... I have to tell you something really important... Could you please meet me in my cabin now?",I asked him.

"Yes sure...",he ended the call. The next moment he was at my doorstep. He dragged a chair and sat opposite to me. "What's the matter Kanamma?",he asked smilingly. "Varun... I have to tell something to you",I uttered. "What?",he asked seriously.

"Varun... I am adopted daughter... I mean when I was a kid my parents abandoned me for an unknown reason... I was living in a street for almost three days... I didn't know what to do. One day I was sitting near a temple and crying thinking of my parents. That was the day I met Amma and Appa... They adopted me and raised me like their own daughter. They showered me immense love. Even though they had their own children Jeeva and Arya, they never thought me as a stranger... Varun all I wanted to say is I don't know who my biological parents are... All I know is Amma and Appa is my parents and they are my family. Will you accept with the same love even after knowing this?",I asked him.

His face turned serious. There was silence between us. I am ready to accept anything. "How can you think like that? Don't you know that true love will never change for any reason... I don't care how your childhood was. You are and you will be my wife forever... This will not change",he said holding my hand. I had tears in my eyes.

"But what about your family? Will they accept me?",I asked him. "Let us ask them right now...",he said and took his phone. He dialled to someone. It's his mother. He explained all the things I said to him. He switched to loud speaker mode so that I can also hear what she is saying. His mother accepted me. Indeed she sounded so happy and asked me not to worry for these things unnecessarily. He ended the call and came to me.

"She too accepted you as her daughter-in-law... You please don't think like this ever",he said wiping off my tears. "Thank you...",I said amidst my smile. He hugged me and said, "I love you Kanamma...". I too reciprocated the hug and said, "I love you too Varun". I have chosen a right man.

Hi Friends,

Happy to meet you all again. It's a long chapter. How was it? What do you feel about this? Please drop your comments. They help me a lot. If you feel that there are any flaws then kindly mention it.

Please do continue your support. Feel free to comment. If you have any discrepancies kindly bring it to my attention. I'll try my level best to clear them. I once again thank you all for supporting me.

Meet you all in next update...

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.8K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
327K 12.6K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
804K 6.1K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...
173K 11.5K 48
#1 in Forever together. #1 in Long lost love. This story is a full package of; 🔸Love, 🔸Romance, 🔸Comedy, 🔸Drama, 🔸Revenge, 🔸Interesting plots...