Marriage, In Name Only? (BOOK...

Od kittykaye1

Carla went out one night with a boy from school. Little did she know what they had planed to do to her.She wa... Viac

Marriage, In Name Only?
Marriage, In Name Only? part two
Marriage, In Name Only? part three
Marriage, In Name Only? part four
Marriage, In Name Only? part five
Marriage, In name only? part six
Marriage, In Name Only part seven
Marriage, In name only part eight
Marriage, In name only? part nine
Marriage, In name only part ten
Marriage, In name only part twelve
Marriage, In name only part thirteen
Marriage, In name only part fourteen
Marriage, In name only part fifteen
Marriage, in name only Part sixteen
Marriage, In name only Part seventeen
Marriage, In name only Part Eighteen

Marriage, In name only Part eleven

1.2K 18 3
Od kittykaye1

Marriage, In name only?

Part eleven

Thursday, July 29, 2010

" Carla are you awake yet?"

" Yes but I would rather stay here with you in bed."

" Me too. But I am going out for my run today and I wanted to kiss you before I left."

" OK." I rolled over to find Mark up and dressed. I sat up and kissed him.

" UM. You taste good. You keep that up and I'll crawl back into bed with you."

" You're the one with the roaming hands."

" You know what, I believe your right." He laughed and removed his hand from my breast.

" I know I am. Now get out of here before I change my mind and let you stay."

" You know you want me to."

" True. But we would be in bed all day and you know it."

He laughed again. He kissed me quickly and left the house for his run. I smiled as I got out a bed.

This week went by fast. But me and Mark could not even tell you what happened out side of the house. We were "getting to know one another" you could say. It was nice to not be afraid with him. Sometimes I think he really liked being with me. Not just about the sex but we are comfortable with each other. But the sex was wonderful. He made me feel special and cared for.

I slowly stretched and picked up my robe on my way to the bathroom. I took my time cleaning my body off. Some time in the night I had a visit from mother nature. Looks like I wont be doing anything tonight with Mark. I finished my shower and dressed quickly.

Breakfast was almost done when Mark came in.

" Hey go take a shower and I'll set the table."

" OK. I'll be right back." He said as he kissed me.

By the time he came back in the kitchen I had his food and coffee on the table. He sits down at the table with a smile. He is so handsome I thought to my self as I smile back at him. His smile would go to his eyes and make them shine. He was a big man but so gentle with me.

"Um, Mark." I said with a slight blush. I had to tell him we couldn't do anything for a while.

" Yeah?"

" I um had a visit from..." I stopped not knowing what to say as I turned redder.

" Visit? From who at this time of the morning?"

" From um Aunt flow."

" I thought you didn't have any family?" He asked me.

" No not a real aunt."

" I don't understand. You say you had a visit from Aunt Flo. But you don't have an Aunt."

" Yes."

" I'm lost Carla. Who is she then?"

" It's not a real Aunt." I said blushing badly. My face felt hot and I looked down at the table.

" OK. Not a real Aunt then. Who was it then? And why are you red are you hot?" He asked concerned.

" Mark. I'm trying to explain but I never had to talk about this to any one before."

" OK. I'm listening."

" It's um that time of, of the month." I whispered waiting for him to catch on.

" Time for what? What are you going to do?"

" It's my time of the month."

" OK." He said not understanding me. " What do you need to do then?"

" O Mark this is so hard for me."

" What is it Carla Baby. You have me worried here. Whats going on?"

" OK. Close your eyes." He did as I asked.

" I never had to tell a guy this before so I am kind of nervous about it."

" You don't have to be honey. I'm your husband you don't have to feel shy around me."

" But I am new to being married and this is hard for me. When I said Aunt flow came for a visit I mean that I started my monthly." He sat with a frown on his face. " My period."

" Oh." He said as he opened his eyes to look at me. " You must think I'm an idiot?"

" No." I said to the table. "We are both new to this all and neither of us are used to sharing our personal life's like this."

" True. But it took me awhile to catch on too." He said with a laugh.

I looked up at him and I could see he thought he was funny because he couldn't figure out what I was trying to say to him. I laughed to not feeling so bad any more about being embarrassed. He stood up and walked over and pulled me into his arms.

" Hey that's fine with me as long as I can still hold you next to me. It is just a part of life. Besides we do need to get out of the house to see the world out there."

" True." I laughed against his solid chest. I wrapped my arms around him holding him tightly.

" Lets go into town for dinner and a movie. Or to a little bar that has pool tables or darts. Anything you want to do lets do it. We could even go bowling."

" It sounds like fun."

We went to a sports bar to play pool. Mark and I are not good at playing it either. But we had fun lots of fun. We picked on each other badly. One another night we went bowling. Faith and Steve went with us. We played as a couple team Mark and I against Steve and Faith. Mark and I won we were pretty good at bowling. We played darts and went to the movies.

But with every day that went by. I felt my self really start to like him. I mean I do like him or I would not have married him. He was always kind and gentle with me. But it was other things also. The way he would look at me. Or how he would ask me how I felt about something. It was like he would have something on his mind and just pop out a question. Like tonight he jumped up and said lets go out to a nice place for dinner. I didn't mind so I agreed.

Both of us dressing nicely to go out. He wanted to take me into the city for dinner. I was nervous but I knew Mark would protect me. I was hardly afraid to go out any more.

Mark still taught me how to fight. But he would deny giving me a kiss as my reward if I didn't try better to fight him. So I tried to fight him while he trained me. I was better but I would never win a competition. But it was still good to learn as Mark said to me all the time.

" Are you ready?" Mark asked.

" Yes, I'm coming." I said walking into the room. Mark turned to look at me.

" Wow. You look beautiful Carla baby." He walked over to help me with my coat.

" Thank you." It was a yellow short sleeved dress.

" When did you but this?"

" A while back. Rebecca and I were out just widow shopping and we found it. Rebecca said I should buy it."

" Well I am glad that you did. It looks wonderful on you."

" At first I thought the color would look awful on me. But it didn't."

" I think it looks good on you." He said stepping behind me. But then he whispered in my ear. "And it shows off your long legs to." I shivered as he kissed my neck. Tonight we could make love again it has been a week now and I cant wait to have him. I hadn't told him that yet either it was going to be a surprise.

He helped me in the truck and we headed to the city. I sat next to him with his arm around my shoulders. I liked it when he would hold me. It didn't take us long to get there.

The waiter showed us to our table. But on the way we saw Steve and Faith at a table with a couple of guys.

" Hey Steve, Faith. What are you two doing here?" Mark asked.

" Hey bro. We came out to dinner with a friend of ours. This is Kyle Steele. Kyle this is my older brother Mark and his wife Carla." He stood up also with Steve and shook Marks hand.

" Nice to met both of you." He looked me in the eye and nodded to me. "Would you like to join us or are you wanting to be alone tonight?"

Mark was about to answer when two women came up to the table and sat down. I felt Mark go stiff beside me. I looked up at him and then back at the two women. Both were very pretty. Blond and blue eyes angels you could say. But all of their assets were really on display. If you know what I mean.

" No. But thank you for your kind offer Kyle. It was a pleasure to meet you." Mark said.

" Mark? Well aren't you even going to say hello to me?" The older looking blond said.

" Hello Shelly." He said. But I could tell that he really didn't want to. He was tense.

" This is my sister Crystal and this is my date tonight Adam Newman. He runs a bank here in town."

" Nice to meet you both. But me and my wife better go."

" You got married?" She said with shock. " I never thought you would find any one to marry you." She said with a sneer on her face.

" He must have bought her." Her sister Crystal said with a evil smile.

Both of them giggled like small children at the joke they made. I tugged on Marks arm to try to get him to leave the table. He turned to look at me with sorrow on his face. Like it hurt him for them to say things like that about us. I smiled up at him to let him know I was ok.

" That is my brother and sister in-law you are talking about."

" O please like you and your girlfriend even matter to any one here at this table. Your just a charity case for my sisters boyfriend." Shelly said with a look of disgust on her face.

" My boyfriend just feels sorry for you that's all. We had to bring you along." Crystal said copying her sister.

Mark and I stood there with Steve and Kyle looking at them. Even the guy Adam was looking at them with a look of shock on his face.

" How do you know him Shelly?" Adam asked.

" We used to date. I broke up with him a long time ago he was to clingy for me. Not like you at all darling. You just go your own way and leave me to mine."

" I would watch out for that if I were you." I said.

" Why did you say that?" Adam asked me curiously.

" She didn't actually break up with him. She cheated on him with his best friend and his friends little brother. And Mark found them all together in bed." I said.

" Why you little whore. How dare you say that about me."

" Yeah how dare you." Crystal said.

" It's the truth Shelly and you know it. And I do not like you insulting my wife or my brother and his fiance."

" Whatever you and your brother and your whores can just leave. My sister and I are with very important men tonight. And we have no use for peons like you.'

Just then Adam stood up. " I am sorry for doing this to all of you. Mr. Steele I must say I am very sorry that I asked you do have this dinner with these two females. I ask you to forgive me and we can take care of business later if you wish?"

" No Adam. I think that our dates are going to be leaving us." Kyle said as he waved over a waiter to him.

" Could you call a cab for these two please."

" Yes sir right away." The waiter left quickly.

" What your asking us to leave? We are better than they are." Shelly said.

" Yeah were better than them."

" No your not really. You have insulted my friends. And then you say things about Mark and his wife. Crystal you cant even think for yourself you just repeat what your sister says. Faith and I have been friends for over fourteen years. And if you can think that I will put up with it your wrong. And for you Shelly to treat a man like that just because he is, What was it you said. O he was to clingy for you. Than apparently you don't want a man who pays attention to your other affairs. I think you both need to take a good look at yourselves. To me both of you are not worth my time."

" Sir the cab you ordered is here."

" Good thank you. Adam if you will what here for me. I will show them out and pay the cab fair. Ladies if you will follow me." Kyle said.

Shelly and Crystal stood up and gave us all evil looks and followed Kyle out.

" Do you want to join us?" Faith asked.

" No I think Mark and I are going to our own table. But thank you anyway. Kyle said that you had some business to talk about. So we will leave you to it. But thanks again."

Mark and I left to go sit at our table. He pulled out my chair for me and then he sat down.

" Are you OK?" I asked him.

" Yes are you?" He asked back.

" Yes. I guess it was a surprise to see her huh?"

" Very. I'm sorry for what she said to you."

" It's not your fault Mark. You cant help what what she says or thinks. All that matters is what you and I know. Right?"

" Right."

He gave me a smile that made his blue eyes shine. We ordered our dinner. A bottle of whine was sent over to the table by Kyle. I was not old enough to drink yet but the waiter poured us both a glass. And then left. I looked over at Mark.

" Go ahead they wont mind here.It will be our secret."

" I've never had any before. What if I get drunk and do something to embarrass you."

" I don't think you will. But I'm sure one wont hurt."

" OK." I said still not sure. I only took a small sip. It was pretty good. But not something I would drink all the time. " So do you know Kyle?"

" No not really. Faith is his friend. This is the first time I have met him. Steve says he owns the Steele construction company here in town."

" Really. He doesn't look old enough to run his own company."

" I think his father died and left it to him."

" Well that makes since then."

" Carla, What would you think if didn't sign back up for the Air force again?"

" What?" I asked. I was used to the questions by now.

" Maybe got a job as a construction worker or a janitor."

" If that's what you want to do then do it."

" But how would you feel about it. Me being home all the time with you." The waiter brought our food and I waited until he left before I answered him.

" Mark I don't mind if you want to find a job here. I know you like the Air Force. But if you wont to stop then stop."

" Tell me the truth Carla baby. Wat was that look in your eyes?"

" The truth?" He nodded.

" Well I worry about you being over there. I miss you when your not here. I don't like to be alone. I like having you with me at night. And waking up next to you in the morning. I miss you and worry about you."

" I miss you too and I want to be with you at night also. I've been thinking about finding another job. That way I can come home at night every night."

" Really?" I asked. He was looking very closely at me.

" Yes really."

" Oh Mark that would be wonderful. I would love it if you were home with me at night. I never wanted to step in between you and your career. I just get so worried about you. Thinking that you could get hurt and not come back home to me."

" So you would not mind if I went to work as a mechanic?"

" No as long as it was what you wont to do." I stopped. Was this a test to see how he thought I felt about it? "Oh. Mark if you don't really wont to leave the Air Force I wont mind. I understand that you love it."

" No I wanted your honest opinion. And I have really been thinking about finding something else. I was just curious if you would be upset if I worked as a garbage truck driver?" He questioned me.

" Well." I said dragging it out. "If you really wanted to do that. I would have to insist that you take a shower before you came inside." I said seriously. But really trying to hide my laughter.

" Really?" I nodded. " Would you help wash my back?"

" I guess I could or I could buy you a nice back scrubber." I said cheerfully.

" I think you should wash my back no matter what." He gave me a pitiful look.

I couldn't help it I laughed. And he did to. He told me all the other weird jobs he could think of to tell me. And when he would mention one that grossed me out. I would insist that he stay out side to shower. He would then try to make me feel guilty about him have to stay outside for a shower. It was a good dinner and we had fun. Both of us laughing and teasing the other ruthlessly.

Mark paid for our meal and we waved goodbye to Faith and the others at the table. Kyle had come over and apologized for the comment made by Shelly and Crystal. We told him not to worry about it. You cant control the actions of others.

Mark helped me into the truck and we headed home. But on the way home I teased him in sexual ways. I kissed his neck and ran my hand up and down his thigh. Gently rubbing against him. He had his hand on my thigh. He would squeeze it once in awhile.

" Carla baby if you don't stop soon. I am going to have you when we get home period or not."

" I'm not on it any more. I stopped last night, yesterday really." I whispered in his ear and then kissed it.

By the time we got home we were both hot. Mark carried me out of the truck and into the house. He placed me back on my feet in front of the door. He kissed me as I leaned up against the door. He undid my zipper in the back of my dress. He stood back and pushed it off my shoulders to let it fall to the floor at my feet.

I had on a matching bra and panties set. With more lace than anything.

" Carla?"

" I bought this on an impulse. Do you like it?"

" Yes. Very much."

" The lady said it was a wicked red."

" Well I like it very much. But it's not going to stay on you very long."

" I know." I smiled with my own wicked intentions.

He kissed me again and pulled off the rest of my clothes. He picked me up and I wrapped my arms and legs around him. Before I knew what he had planed he slide into me. I moaned at the feel of him inside of me. He pushed my up against the wall and moved swiftly in and out of me. I loved it. I begged for more even. He carried me into the bedroom a few minutes later. Where we made wild love to one another. I never thought that we could make love this wild and it still be special too. But it was, He was special to me and I loved him. God yes I love him. I knew I loved him now. I trusted him and don't feel afraid of him either.

Mark drove deep into me for the last time as both of us climaxed. Me for the last time. Him the first. He rolled off of me and pulled me into his side. Both of us breathing heavily.

" Are you OK? I did mean to be so rough."

" No. Not at all. I loved it. I love how you make me feel."

" I love how you make me feel to. I'm glad that I didn't hurt you either. I was very excited. It's not an excuse."

" If I didn't like it I would have told you to stop. And I know you would have. I trust you not to hurt me. And I really liked it. We both got a little out of control."

" Yeah we did."

I feel asleep shortly after that curled up against him. With him holding me tightly and my arm on his stomach.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Lifelines Od mellark_is_bae

Tínedžerská beletria

1.3K 21 37
"I'll wait as long as you need." he whispered and I felt myself blush. Carson would wait for me. He wanted me. I cleared my throat a little which ma...
132K 3.9K 74
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...
28.2K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...
27 7 7
- Will it be forever or will it end by tonight? Genre - Drama, Romance, comedy This is my story, A story that opened up my heart for whole new emotio...