In LOVE With My SOUL- Abhigya...

Oleh crazymahiz

Pragya is a bold and adventorous girl... She takes every aspect of her life in a very positive manner.. She h... Lebih Banyak

New crazy thought....
The souls of this story (cast)
1. Dream big... Work hard.. Stay positive and enjoy the journey...
2. Handling the hard times....
3. Mysteries are haunting her, all of a sudden...
4. Inviting Troubles...
5. Time to be brave...
6. The Invisible maze...
7. My soul belongs to him...
8. My wedding with my soul...
9. Will He accept me as his soulmate????
10. My fantasized love....
Will my soulful love wins??? (Teaser)
11. Bearing the biggest pain...
12. Love is the healing medicine to the broken soul...
13. Because... I'm his soulmate...
14. The best thing happened...
15. The secrets behind Abhi...
16. The key of my heart...
17. My possessive baby....
18. Sorry... It's all because of me...
19. My heart beats for you...
20. The cute, naughty boy...
21. Dare to touch my Abhi...
22. Look, I'm not a baby...
23. My kiss conveys my love...
24. Where there is love and care, there is full of happiness
25. I want my Fu... Fug... fuggy...
26. Lucky to have a gem as my husband...
27. My heart made it's choice and it choose you...
28. We pass through the tough situation, with our togetherness....
29. I will not let them harm you and will protect you till my last breath...
30. Hold my hand and I will go anywhere with you ..
31. Life is full of complications.. I least bother, as you are with me ..
33. Life isn't waiting for the storm to pass.It's about dancing in rain...
34. You gave me the needed solace, when I'm helpless...
35. Words can't explain my happiness, when you stood for me...
36. Your love is the fuel of my happiness...
37. I feel safe, when you hold me...
38. Facing the hidden attack... Will We survive or collapse???
39. Don't cry for the past... Smile and try to come out of it...
40. I don't no, how it had happened... I'm not at fault...
41. Gonna enjoy the sweetness of life, forgetting the worst past...
42. I want a place where there is only you and me exist...
43. A small spark which created a big cold war...
44. It's happening... A magical new beginning...
45. Our life is quite complicated... But our love is pure and true...
46. Without you, I'm nothing but a soul less body...
47. Sometimes your silence hurts me, more than your anger....
48. True love and caring people,stands closer by your side at the hard times..
49. The new relationship makes their bonding even more stronger..

32. When Love is not madness, it's not love...

970 167 109
Oleh crazymahiz

Your love is:
Sweet yet passionate,
Heart warming yet Sensual,
Cute yet cozy,
Charming yet delicious,
Exciting yet soothing
Protective yet Inspirational...

My day will be good and perfect, when I'm with you...

My husband may not look perfect to anyone's eyes.. But he is way too perfect for me...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Pragya tried all her might to convince Abhi but he is hell angry and way too adamant not to give up to Pragya's demands, as he didn't liked that Maya at all... After a lot of pleading and cooing, Abhi finally agrees to allow Maya to do her work...

But Abhi is way too stubborn and said that he won't be with Maya at anytime, when Pragya is not there....
Finally, Pragya agrees to Abhi hesitatingly and assured him that she won't allow Maya to near him in her absence...

But, both Pragya and Abhi are not at all aware that a big danger has entered the Mehra group of companies, in the name of Maya and she is nothing but a dangerous snake, who is going to crush their lives and become a poison in their happiness...

💮💮💮💮

The next morning,

Pragya tries all her level might to wake up Abhi but he is not in a mood to get up at all... He is holding the duvet tightly and didn't allowed Pragya to see his face too...

Pragya: Abhi... You are my darling husband na..  Come on my cutie pie... Wake up .. It's time... We need to go to office....

Abhi: No wif (wife)... Abhi izzz (is) asent (absent) today to ofiz (office)... See... Im fevish ( feeling feverish)... If I see that koya witch, I will suely (surely) get high fever....

Pragya: Uffo... Abhi... Stop being a dramabeez.. I told you na... That Maya won't near you in my absence... So, don't worry... Be a good boy and get up soon ..

I thought of getting my Abhi's favorite chocolates today and planned to go out, after we finish the office works... It's okay... 

My husband is not interested in all these... No problem... You sleep abhi... I will go to office, have chocolates on the way and go for shopping alone after finishing my office works...

Pragya smirks and pats her mentally as she has hit the bull's eye correctly...
Abhi pouts and wakes up hurriedly with a whining face.... Pragya chuckles on seeing the cute antics of her husband Abhi who is pleading to take him with her...

Abhi: Fuggy... See... Abhi is awake.. Abhi is a good boy, fuggy... You are my sweet and cutie  wif (wife) na... Let's go out and not to ofiz (office) pulease (please)... Yewwww...  I can't see that koya moya... She and her looks... Yuckkk....

It's really a tough task for Pragya and it's very hard for her to make Abhi to get ready as he is keep on bothered about Maya and worrying too much not to come to office as Maya will be there...

Pragya couldn't understand why Abhi is restless like this and complaining a lot... She is completely confused with the wierd behavior of Abhi and she couldn't figure out why Abhi is not liking Maya at all and seeing her as that of a villain...

After taking the breakfast in their room, both Abhi and pragya comes down hand in hand, wearing the office suits... Pragya shrinks her brows as she spots Ram Mehra, Priya mehra along with EP is seated there with a serious look in their faces....

Pragya least bothered about them and is walking forward along with Abhi, holding him tightly... But Ram Mehra, who in the control of EP, stopped pragya and  questioned  Pragya that on what right she is going to office, as she has resigned her job before marriage itself...

Pragya laughs hardly and said that she has all rights to go to office as she is given the power and authority to work as the CEO of the Mehra group of Companies.... She also added that the official documents are being signed by the majority of the directors - Arjun Mehra, Tanu Mehra and Aaliya Arjun Mehra...

But Ram and EP gasps in shock when Pragya said that Priya Ram Mehra, her husband Abhi's own mother, too has signed the documents.... EP turns furious and is boiling in full rage and curses Priya for backstabbing her...

Priya twists her saree end nervously and hungs her head down, not able to bear the accusing look of EP... EP yells angrily and rises her hand to slap Priya but Pragya holds EP's hand in correct time and twists it hardly making EP to scream in pain...

Pragya roars angrily: Dare to rise your hands on Priyama... I will broke your hands... Just keep quiet okay... It's highly annoying and irritating to hear all your nonsense talks....

Don't ever screech like a cockroach in front of me and dare to rise your voice on Priyama... I will smash you, the bloody cockroach, with my heels itself, if I hear your screeching... Did you get that...

So... You would have clearly understand that I have all the right to go to the office... Only one person's sign is left... Ram papa... I know you were willing to sign the documents too...

But I don't want to force you at all as I know pretty well that this Reema will blackmail you ... Don't worry... I will find out the mystery soon and that's going to be the D-Day for this Reema to get kicked out from this house....

By the way Reema, you asked me na... What right I've to go to office... As the bahu of this house, I am also one of the director of Mehra group of companies... Moreover, the owner of the whole empire
Mr. Abhishek Prem mehra, my husband  is going to office....

And how come Pragya Abhishek mehra be away from her husband...
So, I cleared your doubts na Reema... Stop screaming okay..

Your throat will get infection and you can't scream like this.. Mix some chilli powder in hot water and drink it 5 times daily... It will control your inner burns and make you cool... 😉😉😉😉

No... No... Don't roll your eyes like this.... 😂😂😂😂... You are looking more like a goofy clown decked up in full make up... Don't you think, this much of makeup is too much, for your age....

Chill up Reema... Feeling really pity on you... So sad... Relax and plot as much as you want.. If you need any ideas, You can call me anytime... I will give you nice advices...

Abhi amusingly looks at his fuggy who is giving back to back to EP without any fear and scolding her and giving warnings to her.. His lips curved to a bright smile on seeing the panic striken face of EP who is looking  as if she has gulped a basket full of hot chillis..

Abhi bursts out into laughter uncontrollably and he is jumping in the couch and is laughing holding his stomach.. Ram and Priya are astonished to see Abhi laughing like this happily after a long time that too in front of EP..

A soft smile creeps in Pragya's lips and she sits near Abhi and caress his head lovingly.. All of a sudden, Abhi hugs Pragya tightly and kisses her cheeks soundly making the trio standing there to have an unbelievable look, as they didn't expect this at all..

Pragya with a blushy smile shooks her head in disbelief... She slowly whispers: Abhi.. What are you doing??? I said you many times na..  Not to kiss me, in front of others.. See... How they are looking at us??? Bad manners, Abhi...

Abhi: Uffo.. Fuggy.. This izzz (is) not that kissy kissy like apple or iscem (icecream).. This is jus (just) Abhi's small gift to you..

Pragya; Ahaan.... Is that a gift??? Nice.. May I know why this gift is for???

Abhi giggles and whispers : You sold (scold) That scary ghost, EP .. So only 😊😊😊😊... Don't you like my gift, fuggy??? I don't have money to get gift for your na... So...

Pragya: Awww.... I love your gift, Abhi... Money can't get such a lovely gift...  That's a very sweet gift from you.. Arrey.. What happened now??? Why are you getting angry all of a sudden???

Abhi: You didn't say than you (thank you) to Abhi... Wif (wife)... Give resept (respect) poply (properly) to your band (husband)...

Pragya chuckles; Oops... Im so sorry Abhi... Thank you so much, my dear husband..  Now what.. Didn't you like my thank you at all....

Abhi nods his head and gestures his cheeks to Pragya and leans closer to her.. Pragya chuckles knowing very well what is Abhi wishing.. She smirks and pulls Abhi cheeks lovingly.. Abhi pouts while Pragya laughs and kisses his cheeks finally....

Abhi opens his arms gesturing Pragya to hug him tightly... Pragya too hugs Abhi and they both smiles happily forgetting the fact that they are in the living room of the Mehras and they are being watched by Ram, priya and EP too...

Ram and Priya are watching Abhi and Pragya's loving bonding with a happy tears in their faces while EP is in full rage as she understands that Abhi is slipping from her hands, mercilessly.. EP is fuming as Pragya has made a strong impact on Abhi and it's not so easy to separate Abhi and pragya at any cost....

Arjun, who is watching everything from upstairs along with Aaliya and Tanu, claps his hands hardly and showed thumbs up to Pragya.. Even Tanu and Aaliya too are smiling brightly on seeing the duo happily....

Pragya smiles and bids adeiu to Arjun, Aaliya and Tanu and walks out elegantly and dashingly from the home holding her love of life, Abhi along with her.. Ram has got back the confidence in him that when Pragya is there, nothing will happen to Abhi and no one can snatch him away from them..

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya along with Abhi enters her cabin and settles down in her seat.. Abhi throws his suit in the chair and slumps his body in the couch and is playing with the paper weight, while Pragya is busy in looking for some files..

Just then she heard a knock at the door, asking for her permission to get inside her cabin..

Pragya: yeah... Come in...

Maya: Good morning madam... Good day sir...

Abhi turns his face angrily and is not in a mood to answer Maya and he is keenly looking at the paper weight and is mischievously smirking imagining that how it will be, if he hit Maya's head with the paper weight...

Pragya sighs and doesn't know what to do to convince Abhi, who has clearly  said to her on the way  that he is on leave today and that Maya shouldn't be near him at any cost...

Pragya: Good day... Miss. Malik.. Please be seated... Is all your formalities got completed??? Have you got your appointment order and other details regarding your salary and all....

Maya: Yes Madam.. All over.. Thanks for trusting me this much and giving me this wonderful job... Madam... May I know, what I have to do now...

Pragya: Miss. Malik... Here take this file.. Go through everything clearly okay... Will call you, when Abhi is ready.. Just give some time for him, so that he can get used to everything... Hope you understand what I'm trying to say....

Abhi..  Are you okay if Maya sits here and look at the file??? See... She wish to work under you na... Shall I allow her to talk with you now???

Abhi shrinks his brows and gives an puking expression as if conveying both the ladies that if Maya sits there and talk with him, he will puke for sure.. He shrugs his shoulders and turns his face and concentrates in the paper weight again...

Pragya sighs: Miss. Malik... Just go and meet, Miss. Sri... She will show you where is your work place... Will call you back.....

Maya pretends and fakes a smile and walks out angrily as Abhi is not in a mood to spare a glance too on her... She meets sri and settles in her work place... Maya holds her head tightly and is completely confused as how come she gonna implement her plan while Pragya is with Abhi all the time...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Ep is fuming and glaring at both Ram and priya angrily.... Priya is fearing a lot and is holding Ram tightly... Ram pats her back and gestures her not to worry for anything....

EP: That's the limit Ram... What nonsense is going on in this house.... How dare that Pragya 😡😡😡😡😡... How dare she to insult me....

So, you traitor Priya too signed the official documents without my knowledge haan.... You did a very wrong thing Priya... Don't forget, who this Reema is...

Haan.. I got you... You are thinking na I can't do anything as Pragya is with Abhi and protecting him a lot.... How long will it take for me to kill that Pragya...

But I'm keeping quiet, just for the sake of Abhi only... Ram...  I don't know, what you will do... I want Pragya to be act only a  puppet in the office and she shouldn't have any other authority in the office...

Did you get what I say, Ram.... Remember... Your soul is in my hands only... Both your life are in my clutches and all the dignity, prestige, name and fame , you have gained all these years will be trashed out, if I reveal who I'm ....

So, behave properly and don't make me angry to take any drastic decisions... Better ask your kids and your so called bahu to obey me properly okay... Then, don't come and complain to me, if they are injured or get into accident....

EP fumes and warns both Ram and Priya and barges out of the room... Priya bursts out into tears and is worrying too much as why God is not showing mercy on them and is punishing them and their kids like this....

Priya: What wrong we did Ram??? Why this Reema came in our lives??? Why she is not showing mercy on us???

Ram: Calm down Priya... All will be fine soon... I'm getting positive vibes, Priya... Pragya beta is upto something... Don't worry... This Reema's nasty tricks are not going to work and she can't near our son Abhi as Pragya will protect him with all her might....

Don't stress yourself... I need to go to office... Take care.... If you can, look after Aaliya and Arjun properly... Please priya... Try to understand.. We have to be together with our family so that we can fight against that Reema bravely... 

Priya nods her head and assured Ram that she will try to be a good MIL for Aaliya... Priya doesn't like Aaliya at all as she thought that Aaliya has made Arjun to fall for her with her black magic and she hates her as Arjun married Aaliya, protesting everyone and that too ahead of Abhi ....

But, Priya forgets her hatred on Aaliya after knowing that she has got pregnant... Though Priya is not much in talking terms with Aaliya, Priya didn't hurt her or ill treat her, which she used to do earlier...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Later that evening,

Pragya is keenly looking at a file and is doing something hurriedly as it's an urgent issue... She shreiks hardly as Abhi pulls the file abruptly...

Pragya: Abhi... Please give the file to me.... It's an important matter... I need to look after that...

Abhi: No... Get up now .. You pomised (promised) to get chocy (chocolates) and to take me out... Come on wif (wife)... Your band (husband) is oding (ordering) you...

Pragya chuckles: Okay okay... Dont angry... Let's go out, my dear husband..  Wait..  Let me keep the file safely in the locker and come soon...

Pragya tries to keep the file in the safety locker but Abhi back hugs her and starts to nuzzle her neck sensually and starts to shower her with kisses... Pragya is completely distracted with Abhi's  sweet tortures and she forgets to lock the safety locker too, not aware of the problem awaiting for them, the next day ....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Abhi and Pragya are roaming happily in the famous mall of the city.... Abhi is eating the chocolates and making his tongues out to tease Pragya, while pragya pouts as its her share of chocolates....

Just then, a person comes suddenly out of no where and nears Abhi and Pragya, with a dangerous smirk in the face...

💮💮💮💮💮

So, what's going to happen next???

Who is nearing Abhi and Pragya dangerously????

Will anyone steal the file from Pragya's locker????

What is Maya is upto????

Who really is EP or Reema and why Ram and Priya are scared of her????

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

💮💮💮💮💮

Updated this chapter, irrespective of the low response in the previous chapter too.....

Got a maximum of 163 votes....

Next shot will be updated only after the chapter crosses at least a minimum of  155 and you will get a next day update too, if the shot crosses more than 163.....

Until then, wait for me....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

As usual, came up with a long update of 3000+ words.....

Cast your votes without fail as this is going to be the important one to pull me soon to get your update or who knows you need wait for a long time to get your update ....

Pen down your valuable views, reviews and comments without fail...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

CRAZYMAHIZ

Signing off....

Catch me soon.....

🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Sayanora....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.7K 410 14
he is cold and ruthless she is naive and innocent he is like a Strom and she is like a broken piece of glass he is a billionaire she is a middle...
49.7K 5.9K 35
Winner of Best Chicklit story in Abhigya awards 2018.... He is a Terror and Terrific man.... She is a Bubbly, Bold and Daring girl.... An unknown cir...
6K 743 10
Abhishek is twenty-four years handsome bachelor, who is working as a driver and secretary to King Singh. He was brought up by Daljeeth. Abhi's family...
14.8K 1.3K 9
Winner of Second Prize in Best Random story In Abhigya awards 2018... Munni or Madhura came as a new entry replacing or came to act in the place of P...