Princely [MxM]

By Squiggow

• BOOK #1 OF THE PRINCELY SERIES • Alabaster has been called many things in his life. Good things, bad things... More

[M] Chapter One And Shit's Fucked
[M] Closets Are Shit
[M] Books Are Shit
Creepy Crawly Doubts
Ah Fuck. Some Dude Wrecks The Party.
[M] God, The Angst Is Real
Parting Is Such Sweet Fuckery
Jamie Carter Is A Good Egg
Reverse Bartending (Feat. Handsome Stranger)
This Chapter Is Going To Make You SO Mad
[M]Prince Assius
Fuck Dreams
[M]No Thnks Fr The Mmrs
[M]MotherFUCKER
Kink Master Allie
The Feels (Feat. Handsome Stranger)
Fuck Vampires.
[M]The Shit Gets Real (feat. Prince Assfuck)
[M] *softly but with a lot of feeling* fuck.
[M]Cassius Is Fucking With My Emotions Again
When Life Gives You Lemons, Cry
[M] Shit Happens. Again.
[M] Cassius Is The Real Side Bitch
Vampires Are The Rebellious Teenager Of The Family
That Awkward Moment When You Ask Someone Out In Middle School
SOME ROMANTIC SHIT HAPPENS
[M] Literally Just Them Fucking
Zisael's Not A Bad Person You Pixie Dicks
What? Baby? Where?
[M] Nikolai And Jamie Share The Bed
Jamie Makes Some Hasty Life Decisions
[M] Some Nice Fuckin' Horror Movies
Some Quality Nikolai And Jamie Time
Wtf Alabaster
Alabaster Makes A Bet. With Cassius... Boy I Wonder Who Wins
Fuckin Balls, Man
I'm Fucking Crying, I Love This Character So Much
Alabaster You Fuck, Ditch Cassius
We Like A Man With Authority Here In Alabaster's Subconscious
[M] Sweet Nectar Of The Gods
[M] Alabaster Wants To Climb A Bush
I Promise I Hate Myself More Than You Will
Here's Your New Ship
Wink Wonk ;)
[M] ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cat Stealing
[M] Lux Is So Daddy Material
I Think I Like This Deadly Vampire Lady
[M] Apparently, Lux Has Fantasies About Alabaster In His Office
cassius
alabaster
Guess Who's BACK
Ma Boi James
A Lil' Bit Of Action
[M] Threesome Motherfuckers
MY BOI CASSY
Oh No It's Sad
[M] *maniacal laughter*

[M] Heart To Heart To- Fuck.

39.6K 1.6K 284
By Squiggow

I was a wake, but too tired to open my eyes. My body felt, dead. Heavy. I groaned and tried to sit up, but ended up flopping back down. It was warm and comforting. Who said I couldn't sleep a few more hours?

And then I felt him.

I snapped my eyes open. Glaring at Cassius as he ran a hand up and down my bare side.

"How did you sleep?" He whispered and brushed his lips against my cheek. I frowned and turned my head away.

"Terribly." I stated curtly, my voice sounded hoarse. I didn't like it. Cassius pulled me to his chest and breathed deeply. My legs tangled with his as I buried my face in his neck.

"You can't be like this forever." Cassius murmured His arms were twisted protectivly around my waist. The sounds of his soft breathing filled my ears and soothed me in an odd sort of way.

"Yes I can, and I will, because I won't be here forever." I spat and struggled to get away. His hand ran down my spine and slid up my tail. I instantly went limp in his arms.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Cassius stroked the sensitive whip in his hand and I unconsciously wrapped it snuggly around his fingers.

"I can keep you here for as long as I fucking want." Cassius growled in my ear and pressed himself closer to my body. His hand slid up my thigh and hooked the back of my knee. I held my breath as he pulled my leg around his waist. Already, I could feel the wetness coating my hole and I hated myself for getting turned on.

"Stop- stop it." I whined and squirmed against his warm body. I was telling him to stop, but god did I want him to fuck me again.

"Please, please Alabaster," he groaned, I could feel his erection pressing against mine and it sent shocks of pleasure throughout my body. "Fuck, I need you so bad."

I whimpered and rocked my hips against him, it felt so good. Cassius pushed me onto the bed and hovered above me. Morning light streamed through the windows and this time, I could see his face clearly. His bright grey eyes, his blond hair, his strong jawline. I could see, also, the large black horns that protruded from each side of his head. We were both still changed, but I couldn't care. It filled my heart with so much love and affection to see him again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Was there even a point in fighting the temptation now?

"Fuck me hard," I moaned and desperately thrust my hips against his. "Please, Cassius, make me feel good." I loved the way he treated me yesterday. I liked it when he almost lost his temper. When he fucked me hard and fast. I fucking loved it.

My entrance was leaking and I squirmed beneath him, rubbing it against his thick cock. Cassius groaned and rocked his dick between my cheeks, it felt fucking amazing. I moaned and squirmed under his heavy body, arching my back and moaning in his ear.

"Beg. Beg for it Alabaster." Cassius growled in my ear and rubbed harder against me. I whined and arched my back, all I wanted was his cock inside me.

"Please, please Cassius. I need you, I need your cock inside me-" I cut off with a moan as he rocked faster. "I want your big cock so bad, Cassius. I want to ride you until I can't walk anymore. I want you to fuck me hard and fill me up with your cum. Please, Cassius."

"Good boy," Cassius praised and slid his tongue in my mouth, I screamed in pleasure as he thrust his cock inside my tight hole. He rocked in and out, fast and deep, nailing my prostate with every thrust. I moaned and arched my back as he pounded me into the mattress. It felt so fucking good, I couldn't think, I could barely breathe. Cassius' tail slithered around my thigh again and he thrust forcefully inside of me.

I screamed and came between us, panting hard. My body lay limp except for the rapid rise and fall of my chest. Cassius continued to thrust inside me and I couldn't help but love the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me. He buried his face in my neck and bit down on the flesh, I writhed and moaned beneath him as he finally orgasmed. I shuddered and welcomed the feeling of his cum filling up my hole.

We lay panting for a moment, kissing and touching each other gently. Cassius leaned back on the bed and pulled me atop him. I squirmed as his cock slid out of me and cum leaked from my entrance. My thighs sat on either side of him as I straddled his abdomen. He looked up at me with hooded eyes, running his hands up my sides.

Cassius sat up and pressed his lips to the bite mark on my neck, kissing the tender flesh. I ran my fingers up the nape of his neck and into his soft golden hair allowing him to do as he pleased.

"Are you going to give me the ride you promised?" He cooed in my ear and massaged my lower back. I let out a sound of surprise and blushed hard, hiding my face in his naked shoulder. I've ridden him before, but the way he said it-

I shivered, he turned me on so fucking much.

"Do you want me to? Do you want to bounce on your big cock?" I moaned in his ear and rubbed his cock beneath me. He was already hard and leaking. "Your cum is still inside me." I murmured Cassius groaned and pressed his forehead to my neck.

"Fuck. Alabaster ride me already before I tie you up and fuck you into the mattress." He growled in my ear and I was insanely turned on. I placed my hands on his shoulders and slowly lowered onto his cock.

"Oh, oh fuck it feels so good." I whimpered in his ear, breathing heavily. Cassius grabbed my hips and helped my bounce up and down on his leaking cock. It slid in and out of me, faster and harder and deeper. I loved the dirty sounds we made, the slapping of skin, the squish of lubrication. It was fantastic. I rode him hard and fast, forcing his cock deeper and deeper inside of me. "F-fuck! Fuck me harder! Please I want your cock!" I screamed in ecstasy and arched my back. My cum splattered against our chest but Cassius kept thrusting.

"Move your hips baby, ride me." He whispered and bounced me harder. I whimpered but did as he said. It was uncomfortable but my cock soon erected itself again and I was a moaning mess. Cassius let out a growl and pinned me to the bed. My legs wrapped around my waist as he held my wrists above my head. The prince pressed his cock deeper into my heat and dug his fingers into my thighs. I moaned and arched my back cumming again. I remained still as he finished and pumped his cum inside me.

Cassius collapsed beside me and held me close to his chest. We were both panting and out of breath. Cassius kissed my cheeks and my eyelids and my nose and my lips. Smothering me in gentle pecks. I rubbed my eyes and pressed my face into his chest, curling my arms between us.

"I missed you." I whispered weakly, "I cried so much the first few days." Cassius rubbed my back but didn't say anything. "I thought, 'hey, maybe this will be alright', but I couldn't stop thinking about you. And I was so mad and I made some bad choices. And it's just so fucking-" my throat tightened painfully and I wanted to cry, "frustrating."

"Did you hurt yourself?" He murmured, his hands sliding down my wrists.

"Not- physically." He remained quiet once more. "But you were in my dreams, I dreamt of you. And it was so fucking wonderful and then it wasn't really you. And I thought it was but I was dreaming and you weren't- you." I quivered against him and rested my chin on his shoulder. A long silence followed.

"It was me." I froze, those three words. Fucking destroyed me. Tears flowed down my face in a steady, silent stream.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me?" I croaked and wept into his shoulder. "It tore me apart."

"I know, I'm sorry. But I couldn't go another moment without seeing you." Cassius whispered and kissed the top of my head with a sweet gentleness. "And then I- I could smell him on you and it made me so mad. Because Zisael knew where you were but I didn't." I could hear the raw emotion in his voice and pressed a chaste kiss to his lips.

"I was angry with you, dream- you. And it was the only way I could get back at you." I replied and placed my hands on his broad shoulders.

"Do you know what I did when I woke up from that dream?" Cassius laughed and twisted his arms around my waist. "I destroyed the castle, ask any servant, they're all holding grudges against me now. I was so angry I smashed all the plates in the kitchen. Melted the cutlery, too."

"What servants, I never used to see anyone around here." I drawled and leaned back, taking in his whole face.

"They're pretty discreet." I narrowed my eyes at him but didn't question it. Instead I curled my head under his chin and fell victim to the gentle beating of his heart.

"I don't want to cry over you anymore." I whispered.

"You don't have to, unless, of course, I'm making you feel good." Cassius joked, I smiled and snuggled close to his warm body.

And it was the first time in a long time that I had slept well.

May 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.7K 81
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
247K 8.3K 103
"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follow the life of Sarang, the first and only...
142K 17.8K 89
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
12.6K 502 27
johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless guy and a music artist reincarnated into a fantasy game-like world after dying fr...