Manan: Will Love Happen [ Com...

By malvika0911

This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not... More

Copyright
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Promo Part - 6
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chpter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilouge

Chapter 25

16.2K 1.1K 43
By malvika0911

Ok guys here is the update....

Please do vote and comment guys...

Avoid mistakes if any.....

While seeing this sight Nandini had tears in her eyes.. She was feeling too emotional about all the things..

While when Manik looked at her and saw tears he was gonna get hyper but then his eye moved to her lips for a smile.. He was amused looking at them..

M: Kya baat hai..

N: Nothing.. It is just that I am too happy..

M: Then always stay happy but do not let these tears for any reason come in your eyes.. I hate them...

Nandini was amused with his expressions... It was like his words struck something in her heart but she ignored it... She was about to go from there but Manik grabbed her by her waist and then held her nape and soon kissed her lips...

Once he left her he looked in her eyes and then said...

M: This is my good morning...

 Saying this he wink at her and then soon took the duvet and fell on bed again while Nandini moved to freshen up but with a different spark and happiness in her eyes...

Soon she got ready in saree and today she applied a long line of vermillion to show to the world that she belongs to someone...

It was a light saree so that she does not have to manage her saree...

Once she was ready she moved out and asked Manik to get up.. Normally he would get up and move to freshen up but today for a change  he showed some tantrum to wake up.. She then gave him a last warning and then moved down.

She moved down and was in a very chirpy mood. She moved to Raj and hugged him while wishing him. Raj was happy seeing this full smile on her face.. 

Raj: Beta always keep this smile on your face..

Nandini smiled too... But soon they were joined by Manik also... He came and wished Raj and then kissed Nandini's cheek and said as a kid...

M: Bahut bhookh lagi hai... Please jaldi breakfast lao na.. And haan you also will have with us only.. I need to see to it that you have eaten properly... 

Raj: Very good beta... Now I will be tension free but take good care of her haan... And keep her happy always...

M: haan baba... Nandu breakfast please....

Soon Nandini brought the food and placed it on table.. Manik asked the nurse to serve Raj and then he took Nandini's hand and made her sit on the chair beside him and then he himself started feeding her with his own hands... Even though Nandini was full he made sure that she had a good amount of food as doctor had told that she is weak both emotionally and physically so he need to be extra cautious...

Soon after kissing her forehead he left for office but not before giving her a list and line of instructions..

Nandini was happy she took her medicines and then moved to Raj's room to spend some time with him as Manik had taken up the workload off her and now he is gonna take care of her Company..

Nandini was sitting there  and talking everything yet nothing in special with him when she received a call from Manik every hour asking and inquiring about her health..

Raj was so happy to see them this way... He was sure that now all the distance that is there between them will no longer be for a long time. This baby will be a boon in their life..

While in the evening when Manik returns and gets to know that Nandini is in kitchen he moved there takes her in his arms in bridal style

In between he was saying to Nandini....

M: What the hell... I told you not to do these things now on but you are becoming stubborn day by day... You need to take care of both of you.. If you keep on doing this then I might have to stop going to office till your delivery and take care of you...

 Saying all this he did not allow Nandini to defend and speak and was about to move to his room but a voice made him stop in hid track. That voice which is the most unpleasant one for Manik to hear was heard by him... Well who other than Neyonika can be unpleasant for Manik...

Ney: well what do you think that if you won't say to me I won't come to know.... Very sad that my son does not know me this much also...

Manik immediately placed Nandini on ground carefully and asked her to move to room..

M to Nandini: I will handle her you go to room... I will soon join you... Saying this he kissed her temple and asked her to not argue with eyes and move from there....

Nandini agreed to him with a heavy heart because she did not want to leave Manik to deal with Neyonika and her cheap plans....

Ney: I am amazed to see the love between both of you....

hearing her words both stopped in their tracks and looked at each other as the reality hit them but then they composed themselves as they cannot hint Neyonika with anything...

Ney: I mean I must say Manik you are more dumb then your so called father because he was not an easy nut to crack for me to put him astray in my traps... But here this cheapster is making you move on your finger tips... And that too this soon... Bloody.....

Before she could say anything a loud roar from Manik came...

M: Dare you talk ill about my wife Neyonika... I will bury your right here right now... And I do not give right to anyone to speak about my wife and our relationship... SO if a word against my wife then I won't spare you...

Ney: Well I am impressed with the so much love and care...

M: Come to the point Neyonika I have much more important work to take care of...

Ney: Well suits you...  So when did you think to break the news...

Manik was in deep thoughts that how come she came to know about the news of Nandini and he feared that for her cheap motives she can use Nandini and specially their baby... And one thing he wants to be sure of and that is he cannot even get the shadow of her near his baby and that is sure..

Ney: Yeh hi soch rahe honge na that tumne to ye news kisi ko nahi batayi then how come they are out and I  got to know.. well well... I have my sources... 

M: What the hell do you want to say be clear....

Ney: Okay... So let me be clear... Raj ki health ke bare mai...

Manik took a sigh of relief but then he did not even want Raj to suffer because of her...

M: And what has it to do with you..  

Ney: Well Well too many things...

M: Shut the F*** up.... Dare you use dad for your cheap motives.. 

Ney: My dear son... I came to give you warning... I am giving you a time of 3 days... I want to enter in this house.. I want to live in this house or the news are gonna spread like fire and then keep on answering personally and professionally... Think twice before doing anything as I will fall to any level as you cannot think also and all the hard work of your so called father will go in drain...

Ok so what will Manik do now...

Will this change the equations between Manan....

What is Neyonika upto...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975K 51.6K 47
It's a manan story where two strangers eventually fall in love and get married after lot of twists and turns in their lives
47.6K 2.8K 64
What happens the person you love calls you for her weddings will you able your get back to your love or will it get an end... Published on:23/24June...
337K 20.9K 106
Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight.
224K 22.1K 44
Two people. Their tale after they bump into each other after nine years. One is back for a wedding. The other is where the one had left him years bef...