The Cursed Heart | BTS Fantas...

By euneunicorn

cursed (adj) - experiencing bad luck cause by a magic curse | The Alium Universe; where elves, fairies, troll... More

The Ideas: The Alium Universe
The Characters:
Prologue: The History
Chapter 1: The Artist
Chapter 2: The Knight
Chapter 3: The Healer
Chapter 4: The Analyst
Chapter 5: The Artist
Chapter 6: The Analyst
Chapter 7: The Human
Chapter 8: The Artist
Chapter 9: The Analyst
Chapter 10: The Artist
Chapter 11: The Analyst
Chapter 12: The Admirer
Chapter 13: The Healer
Chapter 14: The Admirer
Chapter 15: The Artist
Chapter 16: The Analyst
Chapter 17: The Dreamer
Chapter 18: The Healer
Chapter 19: The Analyst
Chapter 20: The Dreamer
Chapter 21: The Admirer
Chapter 22: The Artist
Chapter 23: The Poet
Chapter 24: The Artist
Chapter 25: The Unknown
Chapter 26: The Healer
Chapter 27: The Artist
Chapter 28: The Analyst
Chapter 29: The Artist
Chapter 30: The Human
Chapter 31: The Healer
Chapter 32: The Artist
Chapter 33: The Knight
Chapter 34: The Dreamer
Chapter 35: The Artist
Chapter 36: The Human
Chapter 37: The Admirer
Chapter 38: The Healer
Chapter 39: The Ball
Chapter 40: The Artist
Chapter 41: The Poet
Chapter 42: The Analyst
Chapter 43: The Artist
Chapter 44: The Healer
Chapter 45: The Analyst
Ask the Characters: The Answers
Chapter 46: The Human
Chapter 47: The Knight
Chapter 48: The Dreamer
Chapter 49: The Admirer
Chapter 51: The Analyst
Chapter 52: The Artist
Chapter 53: The Poet
Chapter 54: The Analyst
Chapter 55: The Artist
Chapter 56: The Poet
Chapter 57: The Healer
Chapter 58: The Artist
Chapter 59: The Knight
Chapter 60: The Artist
Chapter 61: The Dreamer
Chapter 62: The Artist
Chapter 63: The Analyst
Chapter 64: The Human
Chapter 65: The Healer
Chapter 66: The Unknown
Chapter 67: The Artist
Chapter 68: The Choice
Chapter 69: The Unknown
Chapter 70: The Analyst
Chapter 71: The Artist
Chapter 72: The Friendship
Chapter 73: The Artist
Chapter 74: The Poet
Chapter 75: The Artist
Chapter 76: The Analyst
Chapter 77: The Laughter
Chapter 78: The Unknown
Chapter 79: The Artist
Chapter 80: The Knight
Chapter 81: The Healer
Chapter 82: The Admirer
Chapter 83: The Dreamer
Chapter 84: The Human
Chapter 85: The Analyst
Chapter 86: The Witnesses
Chapter 87: The Prince
Chapter 88: The Princess
Epilogue: The Decades
FANART
FANFICATION AWARDS

Chapter 50: The Artist

418 40 3
By euneunicorn

July 27, 2018

     A month has passed. Tristan wasn't talking to me. Selwyn wasn't talking to me. And the rest was trying their best to distract me from the sadness I felt.

It's been a month since Jivan and I started dating as well. I wouldn't be surprised if he planned something grand. Yesterday while we were having a family dinner with my family and his, he hinted that I should wear something for horse riding.

I was in the mood to wear human clothes, so I opted for a jean overall, black top and black sneakers. It may not really be for horse riding, but I'd feel comfortable in it.

As I waited in front of the castle gates, Ninurta and Chad, kept staring at me.

     "Stop it you two," I said looking at Ninurta to my left and Chad to my right.

"It's just, you're wearing ..." Chad said.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked looking down at my outfit.

"There's nothing wrong you look beautiful," I look up to see Jivan arriving on a horse.

"Kiss up," I heard Chad whisper to Ninurta and I held back from giggling.

Jivan held out his hand, "Come on," he said and I rolled my eyes but got up on the horse.

"You better take care of her," Ninurta said towards Jivan. Jivan saluted making me giggled.

"Have fun, Princess!" Chad said waving as we rode off.

"Are you holding on tightly?" Jivan asked as we were riding towards Bethescene.

"Why? Do you want me to hold tighter?" I asked.

"Maybe," I couldn't imagine him smirking.

As we were riding towards Bethescene I look left and right, I wasn't familiar with the route he was using, "Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"That ruins the surprise," he said and I roll my eyes.

"You and your surprises," I said and he chuckled.

     I leaned on his back. Jivan tensed up, for a moment. The past month I've noticed Jivan would tense up when I did something, that made him blush. He was cute that way.

     "We're here," Jivan said stopping his horse and got off the horse first, "My lady," he offered his hand and I just jumped off the horse and smirked at him.

"You make it so hard to be chivalrous," he said as I looked around the place.

     We were behind Bethescene's castle. Had a light feeling, as if it was a peaceful place.

     I suddenly feel a pair of hands on my eyes, "Jivan!" I giggled and held onto his eyes.

     He kept his hands on my eyes for a while and then I heard footsteps from a horse in front of me and I could hear it breathing. He took off his hands and as I open my eyes, a white unicorn was in front of me.

     "Hello Princess," she said her voice so sweet.

"Hello," I smiled and I turn around to hug Jivan, "Thank you!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Happy monthsary," he smiled hugging my waist.

"Did you just use a human realm term?" I raise my eyebrow and he nodded.

I giggle, "You're so weird," I turn around and looked back at the unicorn.

"You look like a lovely couple," she said as Jivan as his chin rested on my shoulder.

"Really? Thank you!" I smiled widely, "What's your name?"

"You don't recognize me do you?" she giggled.

"What do you mean?" I stare at her for a moment, "Crystal Snow?" I asked and she nodded.

I ran towards her and hugged her neck, "I thought I'd never see you again!"

"You've grown into a beautiful lady, but what are you wearing?" she asked.

I walk away, "This? These are clothes that humans wear," I said twirling.

I heard her giggle, "You're still fascinated with humans," I nodded, "How's that friend of yours, Selwyn?"

"You still remember him?" I asked, extremely surprised.

     Crystal Snow was a unicorn I used to play with when I was younger, but then they migrated to Bethescene for better protection, because some drows would hunt them. She was at least twice my age if I remembered correctly.

     "You use to talk about your adventures with him when we rode together," she said.

"I did! Well, we're currently busy with our lives, so I don't seem him often," I said trying to hide the sad feeling.

"You must miss him," she said and I nodded.

"I do," I said caressing her hair.

"Jivan, do you mind if I gave Elira a ride?" I look towards Jivan.

"Well, that's the reason I brought her here, go have fun Elira," he said and I grinned.

I ran towards him and kissed his cheek, "I won't be long!"

     I quickly got up on Crystal Snow's back.

"Ready Princess?" she asked.

"Yes!" I raise my fist into the air and she started running.

     As Crystal Snow ran she made tight turns, make things exciting, just like when I was young. She jumped over logs and it felt like we were soaring. I then saw a herd of unicorns running, I smiled watching colors of different unicorns, they were so beautiful, and they were so free.

     Crystal Snow stopped at a hill, "Watch," she said and I look down the hill.

There was a unicorn giving birth to a unicorn, "Wow," unicorns were walking around the mother and newly born unicorn, to keep them away from harm.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

"It definitely is," we watched as they stomped their hooves to a beat, welcoming the new unicorn.

"Let's bring you back to Jivan," she said making a turn.

"Alright," I said and I could see Jivan from afar playing with baby unicorns.

"Has he been treating you well?" Crystal Snow walked normally towards Jivan and the unicorns.

"He has," I smile thinking how the past month was filled with poems and flowers every day, "He would give me poems and flowers every day."

"I knew you two would end up together," she said and I continued to watch Jivan. He was laughing and chasing the unicorns.

"Really?" I asked she nodded her head, "I didn't really think we were good for each other."

"There's this story I've heard long ago that there's this realm that exists between the elf and human realms. In that realm, people that are destined for each other share the same constellation," we were nearing Jivan.

The place Jivan took me, was that the place Crystal Snow was talking about? If so, could that mean Jivan and I shared the same constellation?

"I think I've been there," I said.

"Really? Did Jivan call out your name?" Crystal Snow knew a lot than I expected.

"No, he didn't why?" we stopped a few steps away from Jivan.

I got off Crystal Snow, "They say if you call out the name of the person you're destined for, their constellation will twinkle."

Wouldn't that mean, "Is that true?" I look at Crystal Snow and she nodded her head.

Was I destined for Jivan? Doesn't that mean I never had a choice in the first place?

"How was your ride?" I turn around to see Jivan smiling, "Are you okay? You don't look alright."

I shake my head, "It was great, I must've got tired easily," I force a smile.

Why was it unsettling to think that I was destined for Jivan? It is because I had lingering feelings for Tristan that I just realized?

"Why don't we lay down on a patch of grass for a while?" Jivan said and guided me towards the clean grass.

He put his arm out and I laid my head on it, "Jivan when you said that your constellation would twinkle when a person who knows you calls it out, you were lying, weren't you?"

He stiffened, "Did Crystal Snow tell you?" he looked at me and I looked at him.

"So you did lie?" he sighed and nodded, "Why?"

"Because I told you, I want you to love me on your own accords, not because we are destined," he said caressing my cheek, "I love you, Elira." He gently placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you, for this," I said looking at the sky, "And I'm sorry, I can't say it back. Not yet."

"I'll wait for an eternity if I have to," he said bringing me closer to him.

Maybe, you don't have to wait that long.

A/N: Hey! I'm currently working on a book that's all about the universe of The Cursed Heart. It's already published and ready for your viewing!

It's called 'The Alium Universe' if it sounds familiar, that's because it was first mentioned in the description of this book! A brief explanation as to why I decided to write one and share it with you all, it's because there's so many things in this alternate universe that I'm not able to mention within the story line and so I decided to write a book filled with facts about this alternate universe I imagined.

It is not mandatory that you read it, but it would definitely give you more insight on why certain things exists or happen, in this alternate universe. Maybe, you're not keen on details like that and you just like a good story, however it never hurts to know more (not for this case anyway).

That's all for now, I hope you do take the time to view it, you may learn something new about the characters' power capabilities and whatnot.

Take care always! Love you, fighting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.4K 43
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
946K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
35.3K 2.3K 33
"ကိုကိုပြန်လာရင် ပင်တိုင့်ကိုနှိုးနော်"
63.2K 5K 38
"Excusez-moi. Parles-tu coréen?" "Oui. Why?" I asked, switching to Korean. He breathed a sigh of relief, his lips curling into an awkward yet gratefu...