Final Fantasy Fanfiction

By WritersCradle

Final Fantasy One-Shots, I really love every characters and their art. I have worked really hard trying to th... More

VII • Vincent
1st ∘ Coming Soon
VII • Cloud
VII • Reno
1st ∘ Preference
XV • Prompto
VII • Zack
XV • Noctis
1st ∘ Group Chat
VII • Kadaj { 1/2 }
VII • Sephiroth { 1/2 }
VII • Sephiroth { 2/2 }
2nd ∘ Group Chat
XIII • Hope
VII • Red XIII
2nd ∘ Preference
XIII • Snow
1st ∘ Imagine
VII • Vincent
VII • Zack
2nd ∘ Coming Soon
VII • Red XIII
3rd ∘ Group Chat
VII • Reno
XV • Ignis { 1/3 }
XIII • Cid Raines
3rd ∘ Preference
XV • Gladiolus
VII • Reno
4th ∘ Group Chat
VII • Cloud
VII • Reno
XV • Cor
1st ∘ VS
1st ∘ Seminar
XII • Balthier
XV • King Regis
XII • Basch
XV • Ignis { 2/3 }
XV • Prompto
VI • Kefka
IX • Zidane
1 • Real Life
VII • Cloud
XV • Prompto
VII • Tseng
Coming Soon [ Hate ]
XV • Ignis
4th ∘ Preference
XV • Ravus
2nd • Seminar
XV • Ardyn [ H ]
5th • Preference
VII • Cloud [1/2]
XV • Noctis
Kadaj { 2/2 }
5th • Group Chat
XV • Gladiolus
VII • Yuffie 1/2
VII • Reno
VII • Cloud [2/2]
3rd • Coming Soon
XIII • Snow
XIII • Hope (1/2)
X • Auron (1/2)
XV • Cor

XV • Ignis { 3/3 }

329 11 0
By WritersCradle

[ A/N- please vote and comment ]

“A Joker” – Part III [ Final ]

Warning || HUGE SPOILS, Explicit Language

⊰ ⊱

Rain pouring down the city, traffic covering the streets, and danger was running the city also, after Ignis jumped in the acid he has changed, all for the love of (Name), he fell in love with her during one of his therapy sessions, the insane psycho made Ignis fall in love with her, poor male he was creative, mature, and focused but she changed him. No one really expected what was going to happen.

She stared at me, studied me. I looked at her with undying love in my eyes. She took a step back, and gestured toward the edge of the platform. Without hesitating, I raised both of my arms. (Name) did the same, mimicking me with her mouth slightly open, and anticipation dripping off her face. I stepped off the platform and fell into the churning chemical bath below.

He sat down on the floor of the cell he was in, he killed 7 people and stole from the bank, just for (Name). After the chemical acid he dived in, made him crazier than (Name) was. He played with his exposed hands since the guards took away his gloves, his glasses were broken due to a reaction that made him twitch and break them, his beautiful face had a scar on the left of his eye, the other eye still perfectly working.

He was calmly sitting there flexing his fingers, until the alarm of the penitentiary started going off. The door from Ignis' cell opened, he looked up and saw (Name) standing there with a big grin. Ignis got up slowly, walking towards her. He grabbed her face and kissed her. (Name) pulled away quickly, “Let's go.” she said pulling his arm and taking him to the back of the penitentiary, she got in the truck and so did Ignis. Him relieved that (Name) didn't just used him for crimes.

The truck was driving back to the psycho's mansion. Once they've gotten here (Name) entered the mansion and walked to her office. Ignis inhaled slowly following (Name) to her office.

The hallways still looked the same, the  carpet from the floor changed and the roses from last year Valentine's day were dead and rotten, just like the city was, Thunderclaps were heard from the outside of the mansion, also Ignis' footsteps were heard as he approach the office of his lover.

(Name) turned and smiled and walked towards me, she touched my pale skin with her soft hands and kissed my lips. I've desired this about 7 months and 3 days to feel her lips dancing with mine. I slowly wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her towards me, she laughed and I chuckled softly.

She pulled away and stared into my emerald green eye, I smiled and walked to a chair and sat down. (Name) sat down across from me, “Darling, the city is falling apart.” (Name) started, Ignis smiled and leaned back against the chair, “That's what you wished for.” responded Ignis. (Name) smiled at the perfectly changed man.

“Ardyn's in a coma, if you didn't know.” she said. Ignis looked over at (Name), Ardyn was (Name)'s ex. He looked at her with his eye and leaned over the table, interested at what else she would say.

“He's in the hospital.” she added. Ignis smiled once again, “Should I go --”

“So, you've read my mind.” (Name) exclaimed loudly while laughing, “Isn't that funny?” added the psycho.

This is what Ignis hated sometimes, (Name) always went straight to the point when I comes to crime, this also caused Ignis to become insecure about himself.

“So, today me and my guards are going to drop you of the hospital” she said as she walked towards me with something in her hand, an eye patch. She slowly placed it on my eye, I glanced at the mirror in her office, it had a red cross as in hospital property, well it looked like it.

(Name) smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek, I smiled as well looking at her.

“We should get going.” she said and walked out the office, I inhaled getting up slowly following her to the van.

Once we've reached the hospital, (Name) and her guards left. I just watched as they left, soon I walked inside the hospital and started whistling ‘Twisted Nerve’. Some nurses were glancing at me but I didn't care, I kept on walking.

Ignis' footsteps were being heard through the hospital and so was his whistling. He then found the change room and started to change into a doctor outfit, still whistling his melody. Ardyn has been ruining (Name)'s plans for so long, that he's in a coma she decided she wanted to kill him in his sleep, but she wouldn't do the job, only Ignis would do it. Just for her.

As I walked from room to room I looked into the windows trying to find Ardyn. I then turn to a room and saw the medium haired man, sleeping. I smirk and opened the door, I walked slowly inside taking in the hospital scent.

I came up to him and smiled, Ardyn, alone in, alone in his coma, alone in her room.

The psycho approaches the comatose man.  Ignis' eye and white eye patch looking down at her sleeping target, victim, rival, and opposite number. Ignis standing over Ardyn's hospital bed, says to him “I might never of liked you. Point in fact I despise you. But that doesn't suggest I don't respect you. You were a master of a profession that's most difficult to master. Dying in our sleep is a luxury our kind is rarely afforded. My gift to you.”

As he lifts the syringe off the tray, His cell phone rings, he curses to himself, there can be only one person on the other end, he answers it, “Hello, (Name)”

“Did you find him, my love?” (Name) asked.

“I'm standing over him right now.”

“Good job.” she responded. Ignis just sighed in delight, “But, we're going to abort the mission.” she added. Ignis' eyes widened.

“What?!” The male turns away from Ardyn, and paces the hospital room talking in the cell phone.

“Shush!” she said in a stern tone. said (Name).

“Don't fucking shush me! If you think I came all the way down here - in a dog and cat rainstorm no less - just to tuck sleeping beauty in bed - you got another fucking thing coming -”

“We owe him better than that.” she said in pity.

“You don't owe him shit!”

“Will keep your voice down?" She said.

Then again, but quieter “You don't owe her shit.” said Ignis

Silence.

“Well (Name), you never leave a job half done. A great teacher taught me that once, he looked a whole lot like you.” Ignis pauses as (Name) on the other line has her say.

We don't hear her side, we stay with Ignis as she talks. We can tell by his face, she's making some sense. After awhile he answers back, “I guess.”

“Do you really need to guess?” asked (Name).

“No, I don't need to guess, I know.”

“I love you.” she said.

“I love you too, bye bye.” The male responded and puts the phone away and looks down at comatose Ardyn with his eyes closed. Even though his face is expressionless, he almost seems to be smiling.

“Thought that was pretty funny didn't you? Word of advice shithead, don't you ever wake up.” Ignis leans closer to Ardyn's face.
“You know, now that I get a better look at you, you're not so damn handsome. Yeah, now I get a closer look at you you're kinda weird looking. You got this big nose that doesn't fit with the rest of your face, your eyes are two different sizes. And look at your skin...My complexion is way better than yours --”

Ardyn does one of his motor reflex functions...he SPITS in Ignis' face.

Ignis springs up, wipes the spit off his cheek and looks down at Ardyn in his bed.

“Oh, no you didn't.” he grabs Ardyn by the front of his hospital gown.

Yanks him up to a sitting position and  punches him hard in the face three times.

“If you ever take your ass out of this Goddamn bed for as long as you fuckin live, I will beat you into the ground, bitch!” Ignis shoves Ardyn back on the hospital bed.

Madly walking away from the room.

⊰ ⊱

Ignis' lips were dancing with (Name).

He pulled away and asked, “What are we going to do with Ardyn, though?”

(Name) smiled and ran her hand through his hair, “We'll find a way, but right now… I want to spend time with you.” she said as kissed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27K 200
*Book 1 of 2* One shots with Noctis, Prompto, Gladiolus, and Ignis. What else is there to say? This will also contain crossovers with Kingdom Hearts...
149K 3.2K 33
The reader, Noctis, and Prompto all paired into one book flooded with one-shots and stories. Includes Noctis x Reader and Prompto x Reader one-shots...
4.2K 115 11
an x reader one-shot collection of some of the characters that i've written so far, and some of these one-shots will be quite random. i hope you guys...
1.8K 70 29
There isn't enough final fantasy x reader fanfics so I decided to make one myself