Arranged To Love (Larry Styli...

Rayne_Dreams

even though they both had the same 1 question in their minds but none of them dared to ask. . " So...... a... Еще

Prologue
1. When It All Begin.
2. Plan "LARRY STYLINSON "
3. Proposal, Insecurities and Conditions. (Part - 1)
3. Proposal, Insecurities and Conditions. (Part - 2)
3. Proposal, Insecurities and Conditions. (Part - 3)
4. oops! - Hi! and The Engagement .
5. Explanation And Understanding.
6. ALWAYS & FOREVER.
7. Woke Up With You In New York.
8. SWEET AUSTIN .
9. San Antonio Gift.
"Bedroom Floor & Flicker"
10. "Welcome To London."
11. Sneaky Snuggling .
"New Story"
"Shout-out"
12. Junior Harry
13. "I'M SORRY!"
14. "NIALL HORAN."
15. Louis and Harry
"Shout-out"
Chapter 16. My Angel.
17. "I love you Hazzabear."
18. "Protected."
19. " Until I found you."
20. "HARRY NO !"
21. "Yes, I Did."
22. "I Would Love To."
23. "Baby, You're Perfect."
24. " You're Addictive."
"Shout-Out"
Surprise Chapter "Ready For Today ?"
26. (Part I) "Maybe More."
26. (Part II) ICARUS FALLS
26. (Part III) " It hurts. A lot."
27. 'Mr. Louis William Tomlinson'
28. "But We Cannot."
29. "Goodnight, Mr. Tomlinson."
30. (Part I) " I Can't Sleep."
30. (Part II) "ZAYN NO !"
28 SEPTEMBER
31. "To Kill Him."
32. "Let's Go Home."
33. "Live For Me?"
34. "Come Home."
35. "Look, Daffodils !"
36. "Always In My Heart."
37. " You Remember?"
38. " Hot and Cute."
39. " This Is My Day."

25. "But We Never Dated."

12.6K 244 666
Rayne_Dreams

[ A/N : Tomatoes 🍅, eggs🍳, bananas🍌, kiwis🍈, heels👠, sneakers👟, pumps👡, boots👢, knives🔪️, kitchen utensils🍽️ or anything, you can find to throw at me, please do it without hesitation, I'm not going to complain. I know I'm a dickhead. I'm sorry. 😂😂😂😂😂

But as an apology, I am giving you all the longest chapter in the history of Rayne_Dreams chapters ever, yet. So yeah. And by the way I'm dedicating this chapter to my PMS. Yes, you read correctly. Because I wrote this whole chapter in last three days, while I was high on my emotions aka PMSing. So that's why this whole chapter is a roller-coaster ride. I hope you all will enjoy it. - Rayne]

Word count : 14K

🚩🚩 IMPORTANT 🚩🚩
THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS CYCLE.

Next Story In Line To Update

"Second Chances"

***********************

August 2016, Holmes Chapel
.

The second morning of their family weekends was nothing like any of the 6 members staying in the beautiful house, ever excepted. When Jay woke up, she found herself blabbering about everything that happened the previous night, to Anne and Gemma while having their first beverage of the day in the kitchen, very happily. Guess that's what led all the three women to now stand outside of the couple's bedroom door. Robin as well heard everything from where he was sitting not far away from them on the sofa, pretending to watch morning news. He was happy that his son was finally able to get what he always desired and deserved. Love.

" But mom, we can't invade their privacy like this. What if they are.....
You know what I mean, right ? We can't look at them when they are....... We can not do that, we should not. " Gemma whines, when Anne tries to open the door to the bedroom.

" Oh Hush, Gemma. I know what I'm doing, and we all know that they are not doing anything like that. Don't you remember why Harry planned this weekend, then how can they do any of that. Now hush, I'm going to take a peek ." Anne said in hushed voice before taking a hold of the doorknob.

" But Anne.... " Jay tried to stop her again but it was too late 'cause Anne already twisted the knob and slowly pushed the door open. She turned to look back at the two, putting her forefinger on her own lips, gesturing them both to stay quiet, before turning back again .

What Anne saw in the room, melt her heart and coo at the same time. She put her free hand over her heart, looking at the sleeping couple with fond eyes. She then motioned the other two ladies to look at the precious view as well. With a bit hesitation, both Jay and Gemma stepped ahead and looked inside the room. Both of their eyes zeroed onto the couple while hushed "Awws" escaped from their smiling lips. " I told you." Anne said from behind.

Louis was sleeping on top of Harry. His head slowly moving up and down on Harry's chest with the rhythm of his breathing. Louis' sleeve paws holding on to Harry's t-shirt sides, like Harry was planning to run away while he was asleep, and he was trying to cage him down under his weight. Which in reality was nothing but like a feather to Harry as the multiple times he had picked Louis up without an effort. As always his legs tangled with Harry's, and wouldn't even reach to the end of his husband's legs. A few stray strands of hair falling over his golden cheekbone, which was shining like it was highlighted by a professional makeup artist, as the morning light was bright in the room. His lips a little dry after the long night without a droplet of water being touched on them, but still they look as soft and pink as ever. Because that's how Louis' beauty is.

Harry on the other hand was wrapping his arms around Louis like someone was going to steal him away from him. Maybe the protectiveness was always there in Harry's subconscious mind for Louis, or the incident occurred the day before that made him like that. But even in his sleep, his body was protective of his husband. Soft puffs of air escaping from his full lips as they quiver now and then. His eyelids flickering sometimes,he was living in a dream at the moment. Suddenly he circled his arms tightly around Louis' lower back, a sign of possessiveness, before nuzzling his face into Louis' hair and sighed heavily . Louis' sleeping body responded to Harry's subconscious action, with him curling his arms around Harry's biceps, leaving his t-shirt.

" They are so adorable." Gemma's whisper brought the two sweet women back to the real world . They kind of got lost into the affection that their first borns were showing for each other, even in their sleep.

When Gemma and Jay stepped back from the room, Anne slowly closed the door and turned to look at them, but his smile dropped the moment she saw the tears in Jay's eyes.

" Jay, what happened, is something wrong ?" she asked her friend worried, Gemma looked concerned as well.

Jay shook her head and replied, " It's just that watching Louis with Harry like this happy , always makes me emotional. He has been through a lot in his life and even when he never said it to me, I could always see the defeat in his eyes whenever he talked about this part of his life. But now that he has a caring and loving husband like Harry, I'm so happy and relieved for him. " Jay explained as a few more tears slipped away from her eyes.

Anne gave her a smile before pulling her in her own arms. " They both have seen many ups and downs in their pasts, but now it's time for them to start their happily ever after. Now come on, I'm going to make you smile with my special pancakes with lots and lots of sprinkles on the top." Anne said and pulled Gemma along with them to her way down to the kitchen.

-----

(A few minutes later)

Louis was now sleeping on the mattress on his side, his back facing Harry, who was still laying on his back. After grumbling something in his sleep, Harry also turned to his side to spoon Louis from behind. When he couldn't find his husband close to him, Harry snaked his arm around Louis' middle before pulling him back, flushed to his front with a bit forcefully, resulting Louis to wake up from his sleep. But when he felt Harry nuzzling between his neck and the shoulder, he smiled a little before wrapping his hand over Harry's and closed his eyes again. Both of them sighed when they felt the body warmth of each other's again.

After sleeping in the same position for a while, when Louis' side starts to ache, he tried to adjust himself in Harry's embrace. He wriggled a little bit to adjusted himself comfortably, but when he moved and tried to fit into Harry's curled up body behind him, something didn't seem alright. Louis tried to move and again he felt it, but because he was too sleepy, he couldn't understand what it was. When Harry stirred in his sleep and out of the habit, he pulled Louis back into himself, caging his legs around Louis, that's when Louis realized what was the thing that was poking him from behind. His eyes snapped open, hand covering his open mouth, forbidding him from making any kind of noise when Harry rubbed his morning wood against his arse in his slumber .

Harry was in a deep sleep, Louis knew it, but he can't stay in the same position for any longer as well. His heart was racing like a free rabbit in a jungle, who first time got to feel the freedom after a century long caged life. This was the first time when Louis was in this kind of situation with Harry, heck this was the first time in his entire life to be in a situation like this. He was stiff in Harry's hold, not knowing what he should do.

" What should I do ?"

Louis mumbled under his hand after when he tried to remove Harry's legs from over him, only to get wrapped around tight even more. And that means, even more friction. Top of it, Harry's lips were grazing over the exposed skin of behind his neck, making everything more hot and sensual for Louis. But when Harry's hand that was wrapped around his front, as well started moving all over his front, from stomach to chest, Louis' eyes closed on their own, experiencing this kind of intimate sensation for the first time. His own body started to react to the touches as his blood started to running down to his lower region.

Louis' face turned red as cherry when Harry's fingers ran over the naked skin of his belly, where the hoodie he was wearing, lifted up slightly in his sleep. Exposing the extremely sensitive and tender part of his entire body. A mixture of moan and gasping rushed from his now parted lips. He was sure if he wasn't lying right now, his knees would have gave up on him. He was freaking out. Louis could hear his heartbeat in his own ears. One second when Harry moves his hand upwards, Louis exhales in relief and then the other, inhale with more nervously when Harry's fingers graze over his exposed naval again. It kept going on the same way for a while. Louis' hands were trembling, as he could not process his mind, how to get out of the situation.

He was going out of his mind. Harry's morning erection was still at it's place, against Louis' bum. And each time when Harry would move even slightly, it rubs between Louis' butt cheeks. He was having an internal war between waking up Harry and then facing him in the embarrassing situation, or staying in the bed till the time decides to take care of the situation. In his almost 4 months of marriage, this was the first time he was in any way sexually intimate with Harry, and it was all too overwhelming for him. Even though Harry was deep asleep and their was no non - con.

But for Louis' luck, he got an idea, when he saw something sitting on the bedside table. A decorative vase with peacock feathers in it.

The see-through vase was placed on the bedside table with few beautiful peacock feathers scattered in it elegantly. Fortunately Louis could easily reach to the vase if he stretches his arm a little. And that's what he did. Slowly and steadily he stretched his arm and grabbed a single feather. But while he was trying to grab it, his body moved forward slightly and that somehow made Harry stir in his sleep. Louis froze in the same position as he was, stretched out of Harry's arms.

After a second or two, Harry pulled Louis back to himself and nuzzled his face into his neck, ALONG with grinding his hips against Louis' bum. A surprised squeak left from his lips and instantly Louis covered it with free hand, holding feather tight in another. He could feel the full shape of Harry's wood, now completely fit between the crack of his bum, and that was just too much for Louis.

" Oh my god." Louis whimpered, closing his eyes tightly. His whole body was quivering.

After a few moments when he relaxed a little bit, Louis tried to initiate his plan. He slowly brought the hand that was holding the feather, up and moved it behind, over Harry's face. He started brushing the feather on Harry's ear, looking from corner of his eyes. Harry flinched for a second and unwrapped his arm around Louis to swat the feather away, but again he wrapped his arms around Louis. Louis kept doing it for a couple of more seconds until Harry let out an annoyed sound and untangled himself from Louis to turn on the other side. Harry's a deep sleeper in the morning and Louis knows it really well.

As soon as Louis felt himself free from his husband's unintentional (not so much) torture, he ran into the ensuite bathroom and locked it from the inside. His gaze fixed on the floor with heavy breaths leaving his lips. He was lost within the breathless paradise of what just happened a moment ago. Louis clutched his hands around his hips, leaning himself back against the door, behind him ; as a result of him getting weakened by Harry's seductive touches.

While pressing his body against the door, Louis closed his eyes, reliving the hot touches over his belly and neck. A shudder run down his spine and made him even weaker than before. The shy smiling look on his hot & red face says he wasn't complaining about anything though. His lips quivering while hands holding both of his sides even more tightly.

Louis' breathing hastened, the intense rhythm of his heartbeat underwent an irregular count, hammering quicker than the lightning bolt when he suddenly started imagining Harry's hand slithering down his body, pressing smoothly over his delicate skin. The fantasy continued as Louis imagine Harry brushing his fingers over his naked shoulder and then Harry to move in so close, that Louis could feel his lean body pressed up against his own. Then he imagined Harry's warmth and placing their lips together, along with caressing his neck, slowly and gently. After savoring his lips for a few seconds, Harry started kissing his neck. A wave of pure pleasure ran through his entire body. Harry scent intoxicating. As Harry kept kissing his way gently down his neck to his unguarded chest, the scenery disappeared and Louis was lost in that moment.

A moan left from his parted lips suddenly, making his eyes flash open to reality . All Louis could feel was his rapidly beating heart and excited breathing pattern. ' He has done too much inconvenience for the day for himself. ' With that said in his mind, Louis shook the sensual thoughts away from his head and started preparing for a cold shower. Yes, he definitely needs a cold shower, after taking a look at his little problem down there. One of the most embarrassing thing about being a virgin and staying away from any sexual experiences, you get turned on real quick.

While having the cold shower, only one thing was going in his head. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED ?

------

After getting out of the shower and getting ready, Louis didn't dare to look at Harry for once and ran out of the bedroom. He was in the kitchen putting the dishes used for making breakfast, into the dishwasher, when Harry walked inside the kitchen. He kept quiet and made his presence unknown to Louis. When he saw that Louis was almost done with putting the utensils in the dishwasher, he walked ahead only to stand behind him, without making any noise. As soon as Louis closed the dishwasher, Harry snaked his arms around his waist immediately. A startled shriek released from Louis' mouth, as he grabbed the arms around his body, trying to untie them.

" Relax, Angel . It's just me."

Harry's arms circled around Louis' middle securely, stopping over stomach. Harry was kind of feeling between possessive and proactive for his husband, after what happened the previous day.

" Good Morning. And why didn't I get the pleasure to watch the beautiful face of yours, first thing in the morning ? Why did you left me cold in the bed ? "

Harry complained. His hot breath ghosting over the skin, that was exposed from the hoodie. His husky voice really low that only Louis could listen and it's not helping him to control his emotions anymore. Louis had a fair share of spending these kind of moments with his husband before, he should have gotten used to with feeling of having him in this close proximity. But the intimate moments he shared with Harry this morning, even Harry was unaware of them, making him go all kinds of shy like the first day of his marriage.

" Go-od morning. Aa-nd I wo-woke up early. That's w-why I di-didn't want to disturb you. " Louis tried to speak properly but cursed himself for stuttering. He was making it more obvious.

Harry's brow quirk with doubt, when he heard Louis' stutter. He was well aware of his husband's behavior, and stuttering means that either he was uncomfortable or scared. But why ? Harry unwrapped his arms and held Louis from his shoulders before turning him around to face him.

" Louis, are you okay ?"

" Y-yeah I'm o-kay." Louis said, not making eye contact with Harry once. He wasn't ashamed or afraid, but overwhelmed. After what Harry did in his subconscious state and what Louis imagined in the bathroom, made him feel more coy and sensitive in Harry's presence.

" You sure ? Because if anything happened, just let me know. I'm sure I'll be able to fix it."

He looked at his husband who was looking everywhere but him. He didn't understand what happened during the sleep that made Louis so distant from him. Because he remembers clearly how Louis came to their bedroom in the middle of the night and kissed him before going to sleep. Harry exhaled heavily in annoyance at his husband's stubborn behavior. He held Louis' chin between his thumb and forefinger gently, like he was made of porcelain, before making him to look up, into his eyes.

" Did I do something ?" he asked with a small voice.

Louis' eyes snapped the very moment hearing Harry's voice, and met with his husband's. He sure did not want to tell Harry , what made him suddenly all shy and reserved, but he as well don't want him to think any less of himself.

" You can never. " his answer was simple, yet those three words were chaining the powerful emotions and strong faith in Harry.

They kept staring back at each other for what seemed like hours but more like few seconds, until Louis finally dropped his gaze, "And there's one more thing," his voice was quieter now, less shy. He looked back up at Harry; the gentle flush of pink that he had arisen in his cheeks, turned darker, made him look vulnerable. Harry held his breath, a smile dancing on his lips, when Louis leaned up on the tips of his toes and tentatively pressed his soft lips to his better half's. The kiss was a token of reassurance that Harry did nothing wrong.

It wasn't like the passionate kiss they shared the previous morning, but the emotions made their minds go hazy. Harry's body became relaxed at the sensation of Louis' lips against his. So sweet and silken, it's enough to melt even the hardest hearted man. Just as Harry was going to lose himself in this moment, Louis retreated. His eyes still closed from the emotions he put in the innocent kiss.

" Let me see those beautiful eyes, Angel." Harry murmured, nuzzling Louis' cheek with the top of his nose.

It was like the very first time when Harry looked into his blue eyes at their engagement ceremony, for the first time. He was captivated by them, when Louis leisurely opened his eyes. A content sigh escaped from Harry's lips when Louis looked at him with a coy smile rising on his thin lips. Natural crimson on his cheek bones, complimenting the breathtaking beauty that Louis Styles was. Harry would climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest ocean, walk the hottest desert and gave up his life to see the Sweet Creature standing in front of him, for the rest of his life next to him.

--------

After having the breakfast, Gemma pulled Louis outside in the garden, with a couple of old family albums in her hand. They were sitting under a tree. The branches of tree hung low with the wait of leaves. Cool air flowing around in the peaceful garden with sweet chirping of birds making the environment even more comfortable for having a leisure time with family.

Jay already has been through all the albums the very first night she spent in the Styles-Twist household. Anne knew that once the couple arrived, they will be too busy to have peaceful time like that with her friend. So now Gemma was showing Louis all the old pictures of their family. She showed her all the baby pictures of Harry and her. And many of Harry, Liam, Zayn and Niall's moments that they captured in a camera roll.

After watching all of those beautiful memories, the smile and fond aroused in Louis' heart for their friendship was beyond explainable. After having such hard time to find a better person for himself, Louis was thankful that Harry at least had such amazing friends by his side always . And marrying him, Louis as well get to know these people, who are now part of his life. And he can't thank the God enough for this.

When Gemma turned the next page of the binder, Louis gasped and started laughing at the picture placed on the page. Gemma's cheeks blushed with a deep crimson, remembering the time when the picture was taken. When Louis started to calm down, he stifled his laugh and asked wiping the corner his eyes.

" Who is under him ?"

The picture was portraying two people in it. A punk looking blonde, wearing Adidas tracks and a pair of black shades with pink rim, sitting on a girl's shoulder, who was hunched down, definitely because of the heavy weight. The girl was covering her face with one hand, and with other holding herself up and steady on the ground. The blonde was looking really proud of himself, more like he was trying to show the people that he was king of the world and the person whom he was riding, a mere peasant

When Louis didn't get his answer, he noticed the blush on Gemma's face and that's when he realized that it was her. And again he started laughing. " Oh my god, it's you." he said between his laughter. Gemma pushed him to tumble on the other side and crossed her hands, grumbling. But a tiny smile was peaking on the edge of her lips.

" Dear Lord. What was he thinking when he did that and what were you thinking to let the blonde leprechaun allow to sit on you."

Louis said sitting back on his bum.

" We were outside Dad's office building and was having a family lunch. Your worst excuse of husband dared him to do it and my stupid excuse of boyfriend did. Thank God we weren't dating back then. " Gemma said pouting.

" Who took the picture ? "

" Dad."

Louis nodded and then shook his chuckling. He then took the album in his hand and turned the next page and the same affection again appeared in his eyes. But this time Gemma was mirroring the feelings with him as well. The black and white picture was of Niall sitting on a trunk while Harry was pushing him around, which looked like a living room. Both of the boy's faces were full of innocent and angelic features. While Niall was looking at the camera without a expression on his face but still you can find an aura of cheerfulness around him, Harry was pouting his lips a tinzy bit as a smile was visible in his big eyes.

" You need to tell him. " Louis suddenly spoke, attracting Gemma's attention to him.

Gemma knew what Louis was talking about, and she knew that he was right. She sighed, a heavy breath escaped from her lips, showing the burden hidden inside her heart, as her fingers started tracing the picture of the two of the most important people in her world .

" I know. I really know. Oh you can't even imagine how much I want everyone to know about our relationship, and so does Niall. But we really can't now." She said looking from picture to her beautiful home standing tall in front of her.

Louis rubbed her arm to ensure that whatever happens, he'll always be their for them. " How much time do you think you guys need more to accomplish the aim, before you tell everyone ? "

" Niall is handling the whole deal of Majorca on his own right now, while Liam and Zayn are working on Cape Town one. After Majorca, he has one more major deal to crack in Berlin, and after that we'll tell Harry. Most probably by the end of September. " she explained him with a hopeful smile on her face.

" That's really good . " Louis said cheerfully.

Gemma only gave him a half hearted smile in return. Louis' smile falls from his lips and spark in his eyes gets replaced with confusion, with Gemma's fallen face.

" Gem, what's wrong ? You should be happy, you'll finally get to tell everyone that you love the most beautiful leprechaun and a humble one, in the world."

Gemma looks at him with a sad smile and tilts her head to the side with a quirked eyebrow. She gave him a knowing look that only represents that she was afraid.

" Oh. " Louis makes his lips in the O shape, when he understood, what she was trying to say.

" Yeah." she nodded to him and herself, sagging her shoulder.

Louis looked at her for a second before pulling her in his arms, making her head rest on his chest while he was resting his back on the tree. She without a doubt melt down in his brother in law's embrace, whom she always gave respect as her own brother. When a low sound of her sniffling approached Louis's ears, he caged her more into himself, rubbing his arms over her back to sooth her.

" Don't you worry about anything. Harry is a really mature man, he will sure understand why you two didn't tell him before. He will understand you guy's Insecurities. I know my husband at least that much now. He loves you so much that he will do anything for you and even bring the stars down at your feet, if you ask him to. You're his baby sister. " Louis tried to calm her fear of losing her brother.

" And what about Niall, what if he didn't accept Niall ? " Gemma mewled, looking up at Louis with glassy eyes with a mixture of hope and fear. Hope for his brother to accept their relationship, fear of losing his brother and lover at the same time , if he didn't.

" Do you think, Harry would be able to live without his ex-blonde and current brunette bestie ? Gemma, I've known you guys barely for four months and even then I can tell, how much he loves that walking proof of happiness and joy. How can you not ? He wouldn't even bare to live seeing Niall hurt. " Louis looked down and conveyed looking in her eyes with truthfulness.

Gemma blinked a few times to make her tears disappear which were blurring her vision, to look at Louis' face clearly. She held her pinky up at him after a second without saying any word. Louis' lips turned upside in a sweet smile at her baby like action. He immediately locked her pinky with his own making a silent promise to take care of everything if anything goes wrong. She gave him a genuine smile this time and again brought the album to her lap to show more pictures. There were still 2 more albums to look at which were filled more intresting pictures.

-------

" What's going on out there ?" Anne asked Harry, standing beside him, Jay was on his other side looking concerned as well. All of them were looking out of the kitchen window from where the garden view was wide open to their eyes. Harry gulped some more water from the glass he was holding, before explaining. He was still looking really curiously out of the window, at two of the most precious gems of his life, along with the women standing beside him.

" Gemma was showing him family albums. Everything was going great, they were laughing and all, 'till suddenly they went quiet. By the looks of their faces, I can tell, something serious came up between the topics and Gemma got emotional. And now Louis is probably soothing her." Harry explained, not moving his eyes from them. A smile twitched his lips upwards when Louis locked his finger with Gemma's offering one.

" Oh, do you think we should go out there as well and ask if something is serious ? " Jay asked this time, couldn't control herself watching Gemma sad like that.

Harry shook his head immediately, " No, let them have their bonding time. We've all got our fare share to spend time with each other. Let the two have there own as well. I'm sure whatever it is, Louis will handle it. And if anything is serious, he'll let me know, or maybe Gemma will tell me by herself. And you two need to start helping with lunch as well. I'm not the Chef de Cuisine of this house, you two are. " Harry turned around looking at both of them smiling.

" Oh yeah, then who you are Mr. ? " Anne asked folding her arms.

" I'm the Sous Chef. " Harry announced proudly, with his chin up high and all, wrapping an apron around his waist.

" Yeah, right. " Anne rolled her eyes and pulled a laughing Jay with her towards the kitchen counter , where all the fresh vegetables they stacked before.

" What....?" Harry drawled, offended by his mother's mocking tone.

" You're barely a Commis. Get down from your highs, Peasant." Anne said while chopping the cabbage, without looking at Harry, but still can feel the fake hurt on his face, when Harry gasped loudly.

" Oh shut it, Twist. My Sonny is no less than a Sous chef. Come here you, little ball of sunshine. " Jay retorted and then opened her arms for Harry, and without wasting a second he jumped into her arms, poking his tongue out at Anne. In return she did the same. And the rest of the cooking went bickering with each other. Oh how mature they all were.

-------

" Where did the devil go ?" Harry asked when he walked outside in the garden, only to find Louis resting his head back on the tree, with his eyes closed.

Louis opened his eyes and gave Harry a smile before patting the spot next to him. Harry sat down beside him and noticed a stack of albums sitting on the other side of his husband along with one album left in his lap.

" She got a call."

" Okay. Why is there a album in your lap and not on the stack there ?" Harry asked.

" We were almost done with all the albums, when the call came, so she asked me to wait until she gets back. She insisted that she wanted to show me the pictures by herself and explain everything about it. " Louis said looking at his husband and then brushed some flour off of his dark green shirt. Harry nodded.

" I hope she's not leaving anything behind to make me look like a complete idiot. Cause I know some of the pictures in those albums, she just looooves to explain." Harry said with a playful smile on his lips.

Louis looked at him for a moment and then he remembered what pictures he was talking about. Louis started laughing like someone was literally tickling him. And Harry just shook his head while hiding his face with his hands and groaned. " I'm going to kill her. Seriously."

" What kind of kid wears their mother's bra and poses proudly for a picture ?" Louis can't stop laughing.

" That's the thing, I was a kid, a little boy. How was I suppose to know, what is wrong or what is right ?" he whined.

" Oh yeah, then how old that little kid was when he wore a t-shirt with the word 'Bitches love me' written over it in bright red colour ? Or the one where he was wearing a Scooby Doo costume and enjoying some pot ? Hmm"

Louis started cackling when Harry gasped and looked at with big frightened eyes. His face was gaping like a fish out of water and he growled towards where Gemma was walking and talking on phone.

" She did not just do that ? She literally went into my room and stole those pictures from my personal items. I swear I'll kill her in her sleep this weekend." Harry was throwing daggers at her sister.

" You were such a wild kid. I like it." Louis chuckled shaking his head.

Harry looked at his husband, who was still stifling, and asked with a mischievous smile on his face.

" So you like being wild, huh ? "

Louis' smile freeze and he looked up at him at the question. Harry was looking at him while biting his lip intentionally, a mischievous glint in his eyes as they were exploring Louis' glowing face, which was slightly getting pink as blood started to run up to his cheeks under the gaze of Harry.

" Wha- I-I didn't mean like that." he stuttered and then looked down, fiddling with the album in his lap.

Harry reached out his hand and grabbed both of Louis' hand with his single hand, stopping Louis from torturing his fingers. Louis' heart was beating like a drum and his breathing quickened, suddenly the morning incident starts to play in his mind and the blush that was growing up on his cheeks, spread all over his face, neck and turning his pale ears into cheery red.

" What did you not mean, Louis ? Enlighten me please." Harry's voice deep and gravel, just like his morning voice. Making Louis shudder. If Louis was not only having problems with controlling his mind before, than now he was also having problems with speaking as well .

" I - I..... "

" Hey Grumpy ! "

' oh thank the lord and this precious angel. ' Louis said in his mind when Gemma came to his rescue.

Harry sighed sadly and slumped his shoulder, when his baby sister asked for his attention. And he was definitely going to put extra chilli and a half cup of salt in her lunch today. Yes that would be the perfect revenge.

" You better watch out for yourself, when you sleep tonight. I'm going to murder you, slowly and painfully." Harry pointed a warning finger at her and then walked away. But not before grabbing his husband's face and kissing him deeply for few seconds and an eskimo kiss afterwards. He walked away happily humming the tune of Kiss You by One Direction, leaving an appalled Louis and laughing Gemma behind.

--------

After an hour of their lunch, they all were now lounging around in the entertainment room, watching movies. But Harry had left right after when the lunch was done, excusing himself for some important work in town. Louis was now taking a nap with his head on Jay's lap, while her fingers were running into his soft hair.

When Harry came back and entered the room, his face was all red from staying out in the sun and clothes bit dishevelled and dirty here and there. He was sweating as well. When he was about to sit on of the sofa, Gemma cried .

" Eww Harry, don't sit. You're all dirty and smell disgusting. Please go take a shower first. You reek of an old car." she squeezed her nose to emphasize her words more.

Harry looked from her to his parents and mother in law, who all nodded their heads in agreement. He sighed and walked out of the room towards his bedroom, glancing at his husband, who was sleeping peacefully in his mother's lap.

After an hour and a half, Louis felt someone rubbing his shoulder lightly. He stirred in his sleep before nuzzling his fist into his eyes. When a tiny yawn left from his lips, he covered it with the sleeve paws of his (Harry's) oversized green hoodie.

" Wake up, Angel. It's 3:30 in the afternoon." a soft voice of his husband dropped on his ears.

Louis' relaxed features turned into frown when he remembered that he was sleeping on his mother's lap then how did Harry was sitting on her place. He slowly turned a bit back to look at Harry.

" Where is mum ? " he asked looking up at his husband. Not even trying to move or get up. He was too comfortable in his husband's lap.

" I asked her to go and lay down for a while and you looked pretty comfortable here so I didn't have the heart to wake you up, and took her place." Harry explained brushing some wild hair off of Louis' face. Louis just gave him one of his most beautiful smile.

" You need to get up now, though. We're leaving in a few minutes. So you better get ready. " Harry said patting his shoulder.

" Where are we going ?" Louis asked now sitting up. Louis and Harry both groaned internally at loss of being in other's touch.

" It's a surprise. So go ahead and get ready. I'll bring you some tea upstairs to wake you up more." Harry said getting up and then offered a hand to his husband, who took it and stood up as well.

--------

Louis was drinking the tea that Harry left for him in their bedroom when he was in the washroom, when his phone started ringing. It was Harry.

" Hey ?" Louis answered awkwardly, because why was Harry calling him, he was in the house.

" Hey. You ready ?"

" Yeah. Was just finishing the tea, thanks for that by the way."

" No problem. And when you finish it, would you please walk out of the house and wait for me in front of the door ?"

" OK.... I can do that. But what about the others, aren't they coming as well ? "

" No. Actually it's only us going out now. Mums, dad and the devil will meet up with us later in the evening. "

" OK. I'll meet you outside in 5. And please stop calling Gemma, a devil. She's such a lovely girl. "

" To you she is. For me she's just a devil's work. "

Harry said and hang up the call before Louis could say something more. Louis just shook his head at his husband's stupid rivalry with his sister. But for now he was more curious about, where Harry was taking him ? It's the second time they were going out on their own like this. He was a bit nervous for sure. He drank the last sip of tea and looked at the mirror for one last time checking his outfit before making his way downstairs with the cup in his hand to leave it in the kitchen.

Louis called Harry to let him know that he was outside. But in return he only got two words. "I'm coming.". He looked at his phone when the call suddenly ended. He shrugged and decided to wait for his husband. Not more than five seconds later, he heard the voice coming from a distance. He started looking towards the sound was coming from, until he saw it with his own now widened eyes. His jaw dropped when he saw the scene in front of his eyes.

There Harry was coming on a motorcycle with his helmet on.

The closer the bike gets the more thunderous sound retorts. Crackling at times and in sync with Louis' heart beat, only louder. Louis' mouth and eyes as wide as ever. He was in complete shock. Where the hell did Harry got that bike from, it wasn't there in the morning or in the afternoon.

When the motorcycle stopped right in front of his eyes, Harry pulled the accelerator a few times to show off the power of the bike, before turning it off. Louis could smell the slight gasoline fumes and feel the waves of heat coming up from the engine, from standing right next to it. Harry looked at Louis' flabbergasted expressions and chuckled before shaking his head.

" You okay there, Mr. Styles ?"

Harry removes his shades and pulls off his helmet. He then ruffles his hair before putting the helmet on the fuel tank and puts his right forearm over it. Louis was still at loss of words, only to open and close his mouth steadily. Harry smiled at his husband and got off the bike. Then he grabbed Louis' wrist and pulled him to his chest circling his arms around him and locking them. Louis was still in his daze but after that he came out of it.

" What happened ?" Harry asked looking all over his face, admiring the hair style he did.

" What happened ? You're asking me, what happened. Harry where on earth did you get this motorcycle from ? It wasn't in the garage this morning." Louis exclaimed turning them a little bit to look at the vehicle.

" Hey relaxe. It was in the garage, but under the covers. You couldn't even see it if you weren't looking for it. It needed to get fixed up before the ride. I mean before it was a single seater and now I modified the seat, as you can see." Harry kissed Louis' temple . Louis still couldn't bat his eyes away from the bike.

" So that's where you went this afternoon. To get it restarted." it was more of a statement than a question. Harry nodded anyways.

" C'mon we're getting late, husband. " Harry said and kissed Louis' cheek before going back on his bike. After making himself comfortable on the bike, he put on the helmet and shades again. But when still there was no another body pressed against his back, he frowned and looked where Louis was still standing.

" Angel, we're going to get late. C'mon."

" I - It's been a really long time since I rode a bike before. I mean." Louis looked down. He was lying, he never rode on a bike ever before in his life. He doesn't even know how to ride a bike.

" Lou, come here." Harry said offering his hand.

Louis hesitated for a second before giving him hand to get pulled next to Harry's side.

" Do you believe me ?" Harry asked now looking into Louis' eyes. He again removed his shade.

Louis nodded.

" Then let me tell you that there will be no danger. I promise, I won't let anything happen to you. I'll drive at whatever speed you want it to be. But please don't ask for drive under 20, we'll both fall down." Harry tried to cheer him up with the stupid joke, which actually made Louis chuckle.

" Now what do you say ? " He asked rubbing Louis' back of hand with the pad of his thumb.

Louis again nodded, " Yeah, okay. But please no rash driving or I swear, I will jump off the bike. It doesn't matter if I end breaking my whole body either way."

" I'll never rash drive, when there is a precious cargo on board with me." Harry left one of Louis' hand only to brought it up and curl around Louis' neck before pulling him in for a quick peck.

" I promise. Okay ? " Harry murmured against Louis' lips. Louis closed his eyes and just gave him a little nod making Harry smile.

Harry unplugged the other helmet from his bike and himself put it on Louis' head, but made a face when the perfect hair got twisted under the helmet.

" I swear if it wasn't for your safety, I would never allow to ruin your perfect hairdo. But don't worry, I'll fix it when we'll reach our destination. There, it's all done. Hop on." Harry said when he fixed Louis' helmet securely. Louis thanked him.

" Hey did I tell you how hot you are looking today ? " Harry said when Louis was trying to get on the bike.

" No you didn't. " Louis said, frowning his face when he couldn't understand where to put his feet to climb on the bike.

" Well then let me tell you, you are looking ravishing. " Harry complimented, making Louis smile.

" Thanks." after that, Louis hopped on the bike, with a little bit of help from Harry obviously.

" Wrap your arms around me and hold me tight. " Harry said wearing his shades.

" I know what to do, Harry." Louis rolled his eyes at his husband's possessiveness but anyways wrapped his arms around him.

" I know. But I just kinda like saying it. To remind you that I'm never gonna let you hurt." Harry said looking back at him with a smile and bumped his helmet with Louis' before turning around and staring the bike. " Brace yourselves, BooBear."

Louis shrieked when Harry speed up the bike for a few seconds before getting on the highway, but then he took the speed limit in control. For Louis, It was like flying in the wind and feeling it's force on his face. He lifted up the face shield when Harry asked him to. He will never forget the feeling. Now he knows how a bird feels, even for a few seconds. God, he loved it...the feeling of complete freedom .

-------

After almost an hour long of calm and relaxing ride for Louis, they finally reached their destination. And to say Louis was happy, it would be an understatement. Cause ever since he came to England, he was pestering Harry to bring him here. His eyes started twinkling at the beautiful site of the beach in front of his eyes but along with one of the most beautiful lighthouses he had ever read or seen pictures of.

The New Brington Lighthouse.

The beautiful lighthouse was shut down for almost 43 years, 'till it reopened in the April of the the same year. Ever since Louis got to know about the lighthouse, he was dying to go there. And he was finally here. He couldn't contain the shriek that escaped from his lips as he started jumping on his spot. Some people might think that it's just a lighthouse what's so special about it, but for a die-hard explorer and a professional travel agent, it was everything. He turned around and jumped onto Harry in delight.

" Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You don't know how much I wanted to come here. I will always be in debt for you. Thank you so much, Haz." Louis again called him by the nickname in his excitement . Harry giggled at his husband's happiness and wrapped his arms around him to keep him from falling. He was definitely going to ask about the nickname tonight.

They walked along the ocean shore barefoot. After talking about the beautiful beach and the light house, now they were just admiring the beauty. No one speaking a word, just lost in their own thoughts enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. But of course their hands were tangled with each other and sometimes one would run their thumb over other's knuckles to just make them feel like they were not alone. In their free hands, they were holding their shoes.

The shore was a graceful arc of sand, glittering under the summer sun, a place for a placid ocean to lap. The waves rolled in with a soothing sound over the couple's feet, staining them with the salty water and brief flurry of sand. Every few meters or so lays a shell, a treasure of the aquatic world just out of reach, and the footprints they left behind only to be erased soon.

The small, wet pebbles that laying around the beach here and there , sparkled in the lingering light of sunset. Sometimes the water was almost still, and then all of a sudden small waves hitting the beach with little force. Harry reached down to pick one pebble up and ran his thumb over its smooth surface. It was perfectly round, with no sharp edges or jagged curves. He swung his arm back and flicked his wrist, watching the small pebble skip across the surface of the sea.

They approached a dry spot. Waves of turquoise lapped up on the sandy shores a few feet away from it , kissing the dry sand and leaving a wet impression behind. They both settled down on the sandy ground of the beach.

" It's so beautiful." Louis said looking from the lighthouse to the sunset.

" Yeah, it is." Harry replied. His answer was true but he wasn't talking about the beauty of the warm sunset or the renovated lighthouse, standing tall. He was talking about the beauty sitting beside him, whom he was admiring since they get there.

Louis turned to look at Harry and found himself looking in his green eyes, those were now more of reflecting the golden of sunset inside them with a mere existence of emerald. He blushed for the thousandth time during that day, by the affection in Harry's eyes.

" The sun is over there, Harry. You're missing the beautiful view." Louis said looking into Harry's eyes.

Harry shook his head, " Nah, my sun is right in front of my eyes and it's always a beautiful view. I'm never going to miss any of it."

Harry declared, not even moving his eyes for a second towards the sun, that holds the gravity of the world. He was looking at his sun because he always felt some sort of gravity toward him. Louis' eyes sparkled with happiness, hearing Harry's heart touching words. He looked down to hide his face that was going to split from smiling that big. Harry brought his fingers under Louis' chin and then sliding up to his other cheek before turning his face to look at him. He stared making circles with his thumb over Louis' lower cheek, when he asked the question he was thinking about, since the first day of their marriage.

" Tell me Louis, what you always wanted to have in your perfect life partner ? What are your expectations from him? What were your feelings about love, when you were looking for someone special ? " Harry didn't asked what Louis' expectations were from him but he asked, how Louis always imagined his perfect life partner would be like ? To not put him under pressure.

Louis' heart skipped a beat when Harry asked the question. Louis knew really well what he wanted to have in his dream boy. Ever since he realized that he was into boys, he started imagining, What kind of a person his future husband would be. But now sitting beside his husband and telling him about it, seems a bit difficult for him. Still he gives him a nod with smile, before looking back at the sun. He kept looking at the sun for a few seconds and then his lips started to form words.

" You remember the guy I told you about, my crush from college in Austin, Lawrence ? " Louis asked looking at Harry and immediately got a response in yes.

" He was like the Sun of that college and probably my life's too. He had people orbiting around him; some were so close it burned them, some were so far they were the coldest they could be because they wanted to be closer. The lucky ones were in the perfect distance to feel his warmness and live with him peacefully. In one way or another all the people that met him felt attracted to him. He was the brightest person you could ever meet.

And me? Well, in his little System, I was Pluto: a strange, little cold planet that no one wanted around the Sun, but who oddly was spinning around him in circles, in the opposite direction as everyone else.
And how would the Sun notice Pluto if everyone else just said to that little planet that it would never be big enough or close enough to form part of his System?

So slowly I started to strand myself from everyone. No one even noticed that there was a Louis Tomlinson named pluto in their solar system, unless they come to boo at me or maybe bully sometimes. The guy, Lawrence, perhaps doesn't even know that I was in his each and every classes for 4 years. But I never felt bad, yeah I sometimes cried, thinking about that why can everyone be perfect but me. Why can anyone has place in his or someone else's life but not me ? Why ?" Louis wiped his eyes that start to raining on their own pace .

Harry tried to pull him closer but Louis shook his head, " I need to get this all out, Harry. If I want to leave my past behind. " Harry nodded his head, understanding where all of the emotions were coming from.

Louis exhaled heavily before continuing, " In my life I have only ever fallen twice. Once with him and once with my own self. After when I recovered from anorexia and finding a friend and neighbor like Danielle, I started to fall in love with myself more and more. The fear of relapsing was still there but I held myself strongly. It would have been so neat for fall back when they started to throw slutty comments on me, but like many better things in my life, I started focusing on only positive things. I could only be one person at a time to give my heart, body and soul to. And I choose the stronger one. "

Louis stopped for a second when the lighthouse lit up. It brought a beautiful smile on his lips. Harry was still only focusing on him.

" I never wanted a relationship that's like junk food, Harry. I wanted a relationship that was like a healthy meal with a scandalous desert. The physical part is obviously nice , but show me your soul, show me your heart. Be man enough to be a boy. Show me who you were born to be, not what the world made you into. I will place my all in the relationship. I will give the person, power to save me or destroy me. With perfect love comes perfect trust and the knowledge that should my love wish me gone, I would raise no hand in defence. "

" I always wanted a kind of person, when he looks at me, it seems as if every ounce of breath took away from my lungs, floating into the air like midnight smoke. Every time he kisses me it feels like the world stopped, leaving just the two of us to wander the earth together. Every time he holds my face between his hands, it feels like he was untying all of my knots. Holding me for eternity in the arms I've grown so accustomed to. This is what falling in love is like, a story you never wanted to end. For so long I had longed for it, and now that I have every little bit of it in you, I can't bare to lose it. I can't afford to lose you, because you make me feel so complete." Finally Louis looks at Harry. His eyes never stopping the tears streaming down from the high of his cheekbones.

" I'm not saying that I've already have fallen in love with you, but neither I am saying that I'm not near it, as well. I'm somewhere in between. Probably it'll happen soon.

The three words " I love you.", they are the most beautiful, powerful and dangerous words in this entire world. If you say these words to someone, that means you would defend them with your life even if the odds were insurmountable. It means you will comfort them in the difficult and painful times. It means you will dance and rejoice with them when times are good. It means you will never betray them, never give up on them. It means finding your fire when they , your loved one are threatened, yet never waging war - only doing what is necessary for a noble defence.

Love means you will forgive them when they are at error. Love means though life may test you but still you are into eternity and you will never abandon them. It means you will never put them in danger, no matter how noble the "cause" may be. Love means protecting, being humble but should anyone demand your love's life to save their own, you will tell them to rot in hell. There can never be a higher calling to you than protecting and caring for those you love. Love is not a concept for sheep, for sheep to run at the first sign of fear; it is a concept for lions, staying brave for your loved ones, no matter what the circumstances are. "

Louis took a heavy breath, remembering the day when Jay told him about the proposal. How frightened he was. It was like, he was going to die out of anxiety.

" When mum told me about the proposal for our marriage, I had already lost my entire strength to fight for someone else then my family. So how could have I said yes to someone whom I never knew ? How could have I even promised to meet and talk, only to get rejected by ? But still I made up my mind. Again thought about positive things and to give my life another chance. When I heard your voice for the first time on the phone, it made me feel something. Something good, in a really long time. There was something in your voice that was so pure, so safe and warm. I heard your voice only once before the day of our marriage, but that time, I was "home.". That first time when we talked after our engagement, just the two of us, I still recall the conversation, the feeling you gave. You didn't know it, but that day you saved me. "

" I was attracted to you with the kind of heady trance that brings a butterfly to nectar. You, with just the right blend of power, beauty and sweet. You, quite simply, are the kindest and most reliable person I have ever met, after my family . I don't want you to think that "reliable" means I won't love you with a fiery passion, because I will. "Reliable" is everything, because without it how can love flourish and grow? Reliability is the cornerstone of trust, and I trust you with my life. "

Tears stopped falling from his eyes a while ago. Now Louis was more calm and composed. A smile was peaking on the edges of his lips, when he started explaining the next thing. .

" For me you are more beautiful than the winter sun above pristine snow; you are warmer than spring sunshine on soft new grass; you are more mesmerizing than the fall leaves. Yet for me what you truly are is an eternal summer, for every day with you is perfect blue skies with cool and comfortable breeze in the air. My attraction to you isn't because you're handsome, though you are, it is to your soul, to the wonderful person you are inside. I'm starting to fall for that. And I'm telling you again that it'll happen sooner than later. So that's what I always wanted in my perfect life partner. And that's what you have it all. "

When Louis stopped talking, they both kept looking into each other's eyes. Nothing but sweetest calm Louis felt drowning in Harry's eyes. Harry was other story. He listened to everything that Louis shared with him. Every single droplet of his crying heart, he held in his palm, making a promise to himself not to make him feel like this ever again.

There was a storm going inside his head. How can Louis think about himself such low ? He wanted to turn the clock back to the time when Louis went to that college, to let him show , how much he worth ? Which obviously was a gazillion of galaxies, infinity. That's how much he worths. Even a blind person will be able to see and feel the warmth of the sun named Louis, if Louis even walked towards their ways. How can that boy or none of the people in Austin never saw his real beauty ? But anyways, it was their loss and Harry's gain . Now that he has the most precious gem of the world, he will cherish it with his life.

Without saying a word, Harry just pulled him inside his embrace and Louis let him. When Louis felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around his body, his every pain, every bad memory faded away from his mind. It was like the world stopped for them. There was no time, no wind, no sound of waves. Louis' mind was at peace. He now can move on from his past, from every single crying, because there was no one for him. Now that he had Harry in life, he will live his life fully . Harry's love was giving him the strength. Harry's love was everything that he ever needed. Pure. Unselfish. Undemanding. Free.

" You are the sun of my universe, always remember that."

The only sentence Harry said before Louis felt his body press in, soft and warm even more. This was the love and affection he'd waited for, prayed for. He inwardly thanked God and hugged Harry's arms tighter. A love like this was to be cherished for life.

After sitting there for a couple of more minutes, talking about random things, funny and light topics, when Harry got a call from Anne that they were about to leave for dinner, the couple said goodbye to the Brington Lighthouse. Again Harry helped Louis to put on his helmet and then get on the bike. Both were happy and at peace. They needed this kind of time off from everything and just for each other. A couple of times, Harry had expressed his feelings, but Louis always contained his in his heart, except for the night of their reception. Harry was more than happy, he was at peace of mind, after knowing that Louis was also at the same place in their relationship as he was.

Thinking about these things and sometimes talking about weird stupid things and laughing at them, the couple reached to the restaurant , where their family was waiting for them. They both were not anymore sad or serious, but happy and cheerful.

When Louis took off his helmet after getting down from bike, his hair was a disaster. They were going everywhere and not a single strand of hair on it's place. Louis who was in a happy mood, didn't care about it and started walking happily towards the main door. But before he could take more than two steps, a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him back, only to crash into their hard chest with an "oomph".

" Harry, what are you doing ?" Louis asked looking up at his husband, who caged him inside his arms. His own hands were on Harry's chest.

Harry didn't say anything, but started fixing his hair for him with one hand, while holding him in his place, next to him, with other. Realisation hit Louis' senses and his cheeks started warming up. Harry didn't let go of him though, his giant hand was flat against Louis' back, almost swallowing his lower back. Other hand was working on Louis' hair, making them as perfect as they could without a hairbrush. Harry's tongue poking out in concentration, making him look like a little kid, trying to solve a puzzle.

" There, now you are good to go inside."

Harry announced after running his hand one last time through Louis' hair , making him groan internally. He really liked the affection he was getting. And as he likes it really much when someone plays with his hair, now it was missing. Louis anyways smiled at him, before giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you, Mr. Tomlinson ."

Harry chuckled and kissed his nose.

" You're welcome, Mr. Styles. Now shall we ?" Harry offered him his right arm, which Louis took immediately and they walked inside the restaurant , happily.

--------

The dinner went really well, laughing and talking about the weekend. Harry excused himself to go to the washroom after a few minutes of finishing their dinner. They were now waiting for their desert.

" So how was the beach ? Grumpy told me earlier that you wanted to go there for a long time." Gemma asked Louis.

Louis' face lit up like a sun at the mention of the beach. He started explaining her everything, how they went on Harry's bike and how scary at the start but fun in the later it was. He explained how excited he got when he saw the lighthouse. He described a little bit of things that he noticed about the tower. He told her how beautiful sunset was. He definitely skipped the part about him explaining his feelings to Harry.

When he was telling her how they tried to even made a sand castle there, someone spoke in the microphone.

" Allright ladies and gentlemen. I hope you all are having a great time here at our small restaurant. I'm seeing some of our usual guests and some of our old friends as well, those decided to spend this beautiful evening with us."

The person, probably manager said and waved towards the Styles - Twist family while talking about the old friends. Everyone except for Louis and Jay waved back but when they saw others waving, they as well gave the men a warm smile with nod.

" So as you all know, we do take special requests at our musical guests. One of my closest friend's son has came up to me asked for a certain song to play. Well that's what we are going to do next then. So I hope you all will enjoy it. All right son, you ready ?" The manager looked at the side where someone was probably standing behind a door. When the manager got the confirmation, he bow to everyone and left the stage. A second later, all rights of the stage switched off, making everything go in a suspicious silence. But after five seconds later, someone started singing and the lights went on, making Louis choke on the water he was drinking.

It was Harry.

He was there standing on the stage with a microphone in his hand. Face shining with the light and the brightest smile he was wearing. His eyes were focused on only one person. And coincidentally that person was looking at him as well. There was a moment where Louis' face washed blank with confusion, like his brain cogs couldn't turn fast enough to take in the information from his wide eyes. Every muscle of his body just froze before a grin crept onto his face, it soon stretched from one side to the other showing every single tooth.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me,
But bear this mind it was meant to be.
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks,
And it all makes sense to me. "

Harry's eyes were looking as mesmerizing as his voice was. Louis was pleasantly surprised hearing Harry sing like that. He was getting more and more information about his beautiful husband on this little weekend.

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile.
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs.
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine.
But I'll love them endlessly.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth.
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to.
I'm in love with you and all these little things. "

Harry dramatically stopped for a few seconds, just looking into Louis' eyes. Because the lines he just sang, meant so much to him. He wanted to tell Louis that he had already fallen in love with him, but still there was something that was keeping him from expressing his love for him. And that's why he was taking some more time.

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things"

Harry chose this song to sing for him because this is the only song that explains his relationship with Louis really much, in every aspect. Whether the adorable size difference between the two or Louis' sleep talking. He knew how much insecure Louis has always been about his appearance, and how much Harry loves and appreciates his beauty. This songs describes the every little detail of their blooming love life.

" You never love yourself half as much as I love you.
You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to.
If I let you know, I'm here for you,
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh.

I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth.
Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to.
And I'm in love with you (all these little things).
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth.
But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to.
I'm in love with you, and all your little things."

( A/N : "Little Things" was my fourth choice for this part, after "Who", "Don't Matter" by Zayn and "Loved You First". But there is no other song better than LT to Describe Harry's feelings for LT 🤗)

Maybe Harry still have to keep his feelings for Louis to himself for a little while more but that doesn't mean he was going to let this important evening of their relationship, pass by without a romantic experience for both of them.

All the time Harry was singing the song looking into Louis' eyes, Louis couldn't find the strength to take his eyes away from the man as well. For both of them the world around, did not exist anymore at the moment. It was only Harry and Louis. Both of their eyes were glistening. Harry's because he was too damn happy to find a person that he can love and cherish with his whole heart for lifetime, and Louis' because he was emotionally weak to finally being loved by someone, without any problems and selfish motives. But both of their lips were stretched wide in the brightest smile that could even repel the sunlight.

" Thank you, Nicky, for letting me borrow your musical for a while. You're a great guy." Harry said to the manager of the restaurant, who was smiling at him with soft eyes and gave a wave to him.

"Now. If you all beautiful people gathered here for a lovely night out with your family, friends and lovers, would give me the permission to have a little bit of your time more, I would like to call a really gorgeous person on the stage ?"

Harry asked the audience that was now swooning over the handsome guy. More than half of the people knew who Harry was. A round of cheering went around in the restaurant, as a sign of giving him the permission.

Harry's smile widened even more if it was possible. " Thank you so much. Now that I have the permission of Nicky and Our beautiful audience, I would love to call the stunning man, sitting next to my lovely sister, up on the stage.

Lou, would you please come up on the stage for me ?"

Harry giggled when he saw Louis' shocked face. Louis was gaping while looking from Harry to Gemma and then to their family. He could feel the heat rising up from his neck to cheeks and then turning his ears into deep red color.

" Go, Love. " Anne said. All the other people giving him encouraging nods to go ahead. When Louis turned around, he found Harry looking at him with the same affection as always in his eyes, but this time his eyes were more shining. He was feeling all kind of emotions bursting inside his stomach as he was walking towards Harry. Their eyes never leaving each other's. Louis' face was dusted with pink blush, lips curled up in a confused smile. When Louis was a few steps away from the stage, Harry walked down the two stairs and a few steps to held out his hand in front of Louis to take. Louis finally chuckled, not a nervous one but a real, when he took Harry's hand and felt himself guided by Harry, up on the stage.

" What are you planning on to do , Harry?" Louis whispered, looking at Harry and then to their family, who were looking at them with heart eyes, in absolute confusion. Harry turned both of them around to face each other. He took Louis' both Hand in his own and started rubbing his thumb over Louis' knuckles, slowly.

" If I ask you to be my boyfriend now, I wonder what you would say." Harry said looking straight into Louis' eyes, after a few deep breaths. Louis kept looking at Harry for a few seconds with big eyes and then chuckled.

" Harry, we are married. Did you forget the little detail about us ? " to emphasize his words, Louis tapped on Harry's wedding band.

Harry rolled his eyes, because he knew that he was going to get this kind of reaction. He pulled Louis' left hand to his lips and kissed his knuckles, before dropping it to side gently. " But we never dated." with that being said, Harry dropped on to one knee and pulled out a crimson rose from under the shirt he was wearing now over his t-shirt. Louis gasped and covered his mouth with the hand that Harry wasn't holding. He was serious.

" By just looking at you my day becomes happy. Whenever I think about you, my heart starts to beat faster and world stops for my mind for a while. Staying away from you gives me sleepless nights. Angel, I like you with all my heart."

Harry paused for a moment. He was doing this for the very first time. Obviously he was nervous. Because when the last time he was dating someone, the other person asked him out. So there was a lot of pressure on him, even though he knew that Louis was going to yes.

"Louis William Styles, would you like to be my boyfriend ?"

And there it is. Harry did it, he proposed his husband to be his boyfriend. Now it was Louis' turn to respond. The restaurant was in pin drop silence . Everyone was looking from Harry to Louis with nothing but curious eyes. Some were confused because they knew that the couple was married while others were excited to witness the beautiful moments.

Louis abruptly got back from his surprised phase when someone cleared their throat loudly. It was Nicky, who smiled at him. Louis again looked at Harry who was now looking at him in a bit confusion at the delayed response . Louis immediately started nodding his head, with a giant smile on his face.

" Yes, of course. I would love to."

Louis took the rose from Harry's hand before pulling him up on his feet. Harry's face started beaming with happiness and a round of applause and multiple whistling along with cheering rang around the restaurant when Louis pulled him down for a kiss. Harry was shocked for a second at the advance move of his husband in front of all the audience, but it was there for only a second or two before Harry responded back. He wrapped his right hand around Louis' hips pulling him closer and left hand around his neck. The kiss was soft and innocent, no tounge was involved, nothing disgusting. It was the most beautiful kiss they had ever shared till the day, 'cause they both were pouring their emotions in it. And now they were boyfriends. Boyfriends who were married to each other.

After pulling back from the kiss, Louis stared into those bright green eyes, glowing with satisfaction, and his heart never stopped the racing. "A thousand times, Yes." Louis whispered against Harry's lips and again kissed him. He just couldn't will his lips to move away. As if stuck underwater, everything was slow and warbled as Louis caressed Harry's cheek with a his finger. "Do you have nothing to say? " Louis asked nuzzling his cheek with his nose. But Harry's mind was all hazy with joy and eyes closed in content. Louis' eyes looking at Harry's face... waiting. Harry had to say something! Harry searched his mind for something reasonable to say. Even though it wasn't that big of a thing for them to feel like this, as they were already married, but still it was the first time for both of them to propose and accept a relationship. But to Harry's surprise, his heart answered for his,

"Please stay mine, Forever."

Louis could sense the desperation and fear behind those words clearly. He knew really well why did Harry say that. He grabbed Harry's face with both of his hands and rubbed his thumb over the corner of Harry's mouth.

" Haz, open your eyes." He murmured.

In that moment nothing else mattered both of them. Not the many curious eyes looking at them as the dramatic scene was unfolding in front of them or their families were watching them with a mixture of confusion and happiness. Nothing else. Harry slowly opened his eyes and to Louis' surprise, they were filled with tears.

" I'll always be yours." Louis declared looking into Harry's eyes solemnly. Louis gave a soft peck to his lips once again and then circled his arms around Harry's torso, nuzzling his face into his husband's define chest. A smile curled Louis' lips upwards, when he felt strong arms around him and someone's face nuzzled in his hair.

----------

Louis was sitting behind his husband, on his motorcycle, none of them were wearing their helmets now. They were only a few minutes away from their destination and Harry was driving really slow. They were now on their way back home. Louis was in a really good mood and place. He could feel the happiness soak right into his bones. He wanted the feeling to still be there for ever his life. His eyes were closed as he was savouring the moment, but not loosing his grip on the body pressed against his front. His face was stuffed between Harry's shoulder blades, feeling the flexing of his husband's muscles under his cheeks. His body and mind never felt this relaxed.

Suddenly Louis felt his body jolting forward slightly and then the vehicle coming to a halt. When Louis opened his eyes, he was nowhere near his house but outside an ice-cream shop. He pulled his face back from Harry's back and tilted his head to look at Harry's face.

" Why are we stopping here ?" Louis asked.

" We are going to have the best ice cream of Holmes Chapel, that's why we are stopping." Harry said and got down from bike, after Louis.

Louis' started hopping like a rabbit at the mention of ice-cream, a giant grin plaster on his face and eyes shining looking at the ice-cream shop. Even though they had their desert a few minutes ago at the restaurant, none of them were going to say no to some delicious ice-cream when they were standing next to one of the most famous ice-cream shops in Cheshire. Seven Sisters. Harry shook his head while chuckling, when Louis started pulling him inside the shop.

After ordering for their ice-creams and take away order for the other people at home, Harry and Louis were now sitting in a booth savouring their cold dessert happily.

" You know when Gemma was showing me those pictures of you, I found some interesting ones." Louis said out of no where, licking the sweet syrup from spoon that was poured over his ice-cream.

Harry's rolled his eyes and huffed after sitting back in his chair. He folded his arm looking at his husband, with a perfect eyebrow raised in curiosity.

" Please enlighten me, what other prestigious pictures of me, my sister has shown you ?" the sarcasm was dripping from his words, making Louis laugh.

" Calm down. They were not bad as the stoned Scooby-Doo ones." Louis said and laughed out loud when Harry groaned, hiding his face in his hands.

" Actually you looked quite handsome in them." Louis commented, taking a sliver of the ice-cream in mouth.

Harry peaked at Louis from between his fingers splayed over his face.

" Which pictures ?"

" The ones with long hair. You looked really good in them. And I personally think that you looked adorably hot in those man-buns." Louis wasn't looking at Harry, his face blushing .

Harry made an amused face when he heard that. He dropped his hand from his face before scooping some ice-cream in spoon and taking it in his mouth.

" So you like your boyfriend in long hair, huh ?" Harry said before licking his lips. a cheeky and flirty smile making him look even more charming than he already was.

Louis was now cursing himself to even pointing out the subject. He knew Harry would respond with something cocky and now he was blushing even more. 'Boyfriend' word was making him feel tingle in his heart. He had never been called someone's boyfriend before nor he called someone his boyfriend. It was all a bit weird, but still good. He kept his mouth occupied by eating ice-cream not daring to look or talk to Harry.

"C'mon, Boyfriend. Tell me. Do you find me handsome in long hair ?" Harry was not going to let it slide and Louis knew it. He looked up at Harry and then immediately looked down, rubbing his arms nervously. He nodded his head slightly, hiding his smile as good as he could.

" Yes. "

Harry's face beamed at Louis' confession and he nodded his head to himself. Thinking about growing his locks longer again.

------------

It was later in the night, Louis was laying on his bed going through the pictures in his phone that Gemma sent him of Harry proposing him. While Harry was downstairs with Robin for some work reasons. Louis' face was about to break into two because the smile on his face. He was observing every picture with so much affection. When he wasn't married to Harry, he never thought that this day would ever come true. But looking at the pictures in his mobile, everything seems perfect and real. Nothing can go wrong after this.

Louis was watching one of the pictures where Harry was on his knees in front of him and rose in his hand, when suddenly his phone started ringing. He frowned when he couldn't recognize the number. He looked at the clock hanging up on the wall in front of him, it was almost midnight. He swiped his finger on the screen to answer the call before placing the device next to his ear.

" Hello ?"

****************

"SOULMATES"

coming soon...

****************

" Baby, let me be your man
So I can love you.
And if you let me be your man
Then I'll take care of you, you.

For the rest of my life,
For the rest of yours,
For the rest of ours."

- Let Me by Zayn

*****

.

.
[A/N : What was your favorite part of the chapter ? ]
.
.
.
Thank you so much for all the support and always remember....

I love you ALL. - Rayne

Read📖 . Comment💬 . Vote🌟 . Share📲 . Please 🙏🙃

8 May 2018

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

65.3K 3.9K 13
@franzixidfc contacted me with two story ideas, one where Harry and Louis meet at a Fair and fall in love and one where they were undercovered agents...
4.2K 341 59
After "The Wedding of the Century" everything was smooth sailing for all of them. Life had been normal the last two years. Everyone was working on th...
44.6K 2.1K 49
"you don't have a place to stay, do you?" -- louis picks up harry, a hitchhiker, and they end up living together and falling in love. no homo, though...
16.4K 917 60
"I didn't sign up for this! My parents made me. You don't have to sit there and pretend you care Liam!" Zayn yells out. The thing is, Liam did start...