God of Sun & Daughter of Sea

By silverstar2419

Persia, or Persi as she would like everyone to call her, was forced into a singing competition. Apollo was co... More

Singing Competition? Oh No, I am doomed!
I Went to a Bar ... Bad Things Happened
I Tell My Overprotective Dad My Past and We Watched TV
Attacked
A/N (I hate these too but PLEASE)
One By One The Primordials Give Me Their Blessings
Always Back Home... Even With OPness
Memories and the Caught Up Past
Convincing Them With a Side of Primordial Torture
He's Dead! Can We Party?
War in July. Yay I Guess
The First Song
Athena Cabin-Solo
Athena Cabin- Duet
Aphrodite Cabin- Solo
Aphrodite Cabin- Duet
Hephaestus Cabin- Solo
Hephaestus Cabin- Duet
Ares Cabin- Solo
Ares Cabin- Group
I'M TAKING A BREAK
Dionysus Cabin- Solo
Dionysus Cabin- Duet
Mental Torture Shows Chris Singing
Hermes Cabin- Duet
The Hunters- Solo
The Hunters- Duet
Apollo Cabin- Solo
Apollo Cabin- Duet
Demeter Cabin- Solo
Demeter Cabin- Duet
Chaos Cabin- Solo
Chaos Cabin- Group
Zeus Cabin- Solo
Zeus Cabin- Duet
Hades Cabin- Solo
Hades Cabin- Duet
Poseidon Cabin- Solo
Poseidon Cabin- Duet
Apollo Sings a Song
Revealing My Secret Through Some Clues
SATURDAY
If you did not know
Thank You!!

Godly Blessings and Apollo's Love

6.1K 88 135
By silverstar2419

So I have a field trip for band on Saturday where I will be going to Disneyland. I live like 4 hours away so Friday I won't be sleeping seeing as I have to be at my school at 4 A.M. so anyway I thought I'd upload today at 11:30 when I should be sleeping because of state testing but who cares I had ideas and they weren't going away.

___________________________________________________________

Warning contains trigger warnings such as self-harm.

Recap:

"I Zeus, King of Gods, hereby punish you Andy Trent Robles, son of Athena, for the crime of rape. Your punishment is..."

___________________________________________________________

Third person's P.O.V.:

"1 year in Tartarus while being full mortal but with sight and banishment from Olympus and both camps." When Zeus finished Athena got off her throne and walked to the boy.

"Mother-" He started but was soon cut off by Athena.

"Mother? You are no son of mine. You are a disgrace! You used Persia for fame and glory then cheat on her with the camp slut only to come back and rape her! Do you know the shame I feel when your name is called? How about when you are called my son? So I Athena, goddess of wisdom, law and justice, strategic warfare, and strategy, hereby disown you Andy Trent Robles as my son." They could see this small orb of power come from him, a signal that he has been officially disowned. Athena held the orb when it floated to her and looked like she had made a decision for the better, other than disowning the madman, and she had. She opened her mouth to speak again, "Can we get Persi here-after we send him to the pit?"

Poseidon and Zeus nodded in sync. If it weren't for the situation they would all have laughed at the two brothers who argued a lot with each other.

They watched as a man, whose flesh was purple muscle, popped in. The man radiated power, more so than the Titans and Giants. More so than Gaea. This had to be a Primordial.

"I'm going to spare you the trouble of sending this imbecile down to me and take him myself. Oh and by the way I'm Tartarus and he," he pointed to Andy, "has raped the princess so there shall be pain beyond imaginable." Andy tried crawling away but Tartarus grabbed him by the neck like a cat. Tartarus dissolved taking the failure with him. Athena for some reason still had the orb in her hand.

Everyone in their moment of shock had forgotten about Persi, who was supposed to be brought there. It wasn't until a few moments later when Hestia broke out of her daze and flashed the girl in. Everyone else blinked at the sudden light and were momentarily confused until Zeus cleared his throat.

"Athena asked to see you Persi..." The king said. The girl mentioned looked at the goddess that asked to see her.

"Persi I'm sorry for all that the disgrace has put you through, so, if you accept, I would like to give you my blessing. You would have the same 'powers' as my children and-" Athena grew nervous which was weird. She never did. Persi cut off Athena by saying,

"I'd love to have your blessing Lady Athena." After that was said the orb was shot at the princess and she absorbed the power.

When this was done Zeus stood up from his throne. "Persia Jackson you are a hero, a legend and it has come to my attention that to defeat this new threat and past threats that we all need to fight. We stand by you. But not only do we stand by you but we all would like to give you our blessing. Well, all but those whose blessing you already have."

Persi tried to politely decline but the king was not having it so she shut up as the Olympians (excluding Hestia, Hades, Athena, and Poseidon) had orbs in their hands.

Here is the order they went in:

Ares, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Dionysus, Hermes, Apollo, Artemis, Demeter, Hera, Zeus.

When it was over the daughter of Poseidon had power like a combination of their children (hunters for Artemis's case). Well, those who had children. From Hera, the sea/universe princess got the chance for a happy marriage and if she gets pregnant then she won't have any miscarriages or stillbirths.

They covered battle plans and the history of the Creator of the Universe's younger/twin brother and possible weaknesses.

When they were done Persi said her goodbyes and teleported out of the Olympus Throne Room ant to her cabin. Apollo followed to make sure everything was alright and, because she hadn't heard, tell her Andy's punishment. When the Sun God got to the demigod haven he looked around before going to the Poseidon cabin.

When Persi arrived at her cabin she did what she had planned to do before she was flashed to Olympus. She was so used to this routine of hers that always was in play after each of her stepfather's abuse, whether it'd be sexual, mental, physical, or verbal, she kinda couldn't stop it even if it wasn't her stepfather at the time. She walked to the bathroom in the cabin and pulled a drawer open. She took out a razor blade and looked at it a second. She looked out the window before shutting the bathroom door and locking it. She pressed the blade against her wrist and watched as silver inchor poured out.

Silver inchor was the blood of the Primordials or an immortal with more power than the Olympians. Persi winced for she had not felt this pain in over a year. 

She stayed in that position for a few minutes before using Apollo's blessing and the sink water to heal her. As she did that she did not hear a knock on her door nor the door opening. What she did hear was a certain sun god call out her name when she was in the middle of healing herself. The Chaos heir jumped up in surprise. Using her power over water she controlled the inchor in her arm so it did not fall to the floor. The faucet was still running so she shoved her wrist under the falling water. As it healed she hurriedly called out that she'd be out in a minute. With the cut healed she saw it left a scar and so she grabbed the makeup from the covered and blended it in.

She exited the bathroom to confront the god. "What are you doing here Apollo?" She asked.

Apollo looked at Persi with a grin that would have most girls swooning but Persi wasn't most girls. She just rolled her eyes waiting for Apollo to answer her question. Finally, Apollo said, "I've just come to see how you're doing."

She answered, "I'm doing fine."

The truth god frowned. It was a lie. She was not fine. She once again felt useless but the god just knew that what she said was a lie. "Are you cutting?" He asked.

"No," she stated.

"Lie. show me your arm."

She showed her arms. With the makeup blended in the scars were pretty much invisible. The sun god saw the makeup and made it disappear and saw the fresh scar. He looked into her eyes and there was no joking tone in his voice as he said,

"You need to stop Persi. Doing this you're not only hurting yourself but those around you. Your hurting your friends, your dad. And your mom may have passed long ago but this. Would this have made her happy?" When he was done Persi was looking down with tears in her eyes. Apollo put two fingers under her chin and brought her head up and started to sing.

It's like a storm

That cuts a path

It breaks your will

It feels like that

You think you're lost

But you're not lost on your own

You're not alone

I will stand by you

I will help you through

When you've done all you can do

And you can't cope

I will dry your eyes

I will fight your fight

I will hold you tight

And I won't let go

As he sung he gazed into Persi's eyes lovingly. It was time she knew his feelings... even if they weren't exactly friends.

It hurts my heart

To see you cry

I know it's dark

This part of life

Oh it finds us all

And we're too small

To stop the rain

Oh but when it rains

I will stand by you

I will help you through

When you've done all you can do

And you can't cope

I will dry your eyes

I will fight your fight

I will hold you tight

And I won't let you fall

Don't be afraid to fall

I'm right here to catch you

I won't let you down

It won't get you down

You're gonna make it

Yeah I know you can make it

Cause I will stand by you

I will help you through

When you've done all you can do

And you can't cope

And I will dry your eyes

I will fight your fight

I will hold you tight

And I won't let go

Oh I'm gonna hold you

And I won't let go

Won't let you go

No I won't

When he finished Persi had tears streaming down her face. Apollo smiled and said, "Your not alone Persi. I- I love you and I have since I first laid eyes on you. Persi I swear that my love for you is not some trick, some prank. It is real. I love you with all my heart." Persi gave him no time to recover as she had pressed her lips on the god in her presence. 

_______________________________________________________

Yay, we got to them kissing! And don't you just love Andy's punishment! Nothing is worse than your mom calling you a disgrace and disowning you right? 

... I just realized... HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!! I'M OUT OF FRIGGIN' IDEAS PEOPLE! I need your help so please *Puppy dog eyes*

Oh and on another note 1K READS!! YAY I'M SO HAPPY! Shout out to all of you lovely readers and double shout out to those who vote and/or comment. 

With that being said... wait I keep forgetting to do this...

I do not own Percy Jackson sadly. Uncle Rick does...

Have a great day/ night/ evening/ morning and until next week BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
117K 4K 44
Annabeth was expecting a normal end to summer. She was expecting to end the day with Percy and wait for her father to pick her up. What she got inste...
99.9K 3.1K 31
His life was perfect after the war with Gaia. He was in a happy relationship with his girlfriend. Camp only seemed to get better, new campers started...
26.4K 502 30
5 years since the Titan War 4 years since the Giant War 3 years and two months since Persi and Apollo got together And 3 years since the war with Ord...