Fearless (Bellamy Blake - Boo...

بواسطة Summer_Girl365

Bellamy smirks, "Maybe we should be calling you princess." "Princess?" I scoff. "Bellamy Blake, I'm the fucki... المزيد

Copyright©
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Author's Note: End
Hopeless - book 2

Chapter 13.

5.4K 112 1
بواسطة Summer_Girl365

My eyes dart around, Jasper is tied to a short, bare tree in the middle of the clearing, shirtless and with cuts all over his body. He's barely conscious, which means his wound is starting to get infected if it hasn't already, and not to mention the amount of blood he's lost.

"Oh my god. Jasper?"

Clarke moves first, the rest of us behind her and all of us staring at the condition Jasper is in.

"What the hell is this?" Bellamy asks the same time Clarke suddenly falls through the earth.

The ground beneath her caves in to show a deeply dug hole, sharp wooden spikes placed at the bottom so the victim, in this case, Clarke, gets empaled brutally. Clarke's arm is grabbed by Bellamy, and as Finn freaks out, I can tell Bellamy has an internal debate with himself whether to pull her up, or let her fall.

After all he said it himself, he would do anything to get that wristband.

"Clarke! Pull her up! Get her up!"

Finn, Wells and Murphy crowd around and help pull Clarke up and onto the ground, where she turns and stares down at the death trap before her.

For a second I actually thought Bellamy would do it, I thought he would let her fall.

A small part of me is glad that he didn't, but it just means we have to get the wristband from her some other way, and we still have to put up with her arguments pro the Ark coming to the ground.

"You okay?" Finn asks her as she catches her breath and he helps her to stand.

"Yeah." She stares down at the hole before glancing up at Bellamy, then diverting her attention to Jasper. She isn't stupid, Clarke knows that he was thinking of letting her die.

"We need to get him down."

"I'll climb up there and cut the vines."

"Yeah, yeah I'm with you." Wells replies to Finn.

"No." Finn turns and stops him. "Stay with the girls, and watch him." He sends a pointed look to Bellamy before nodding at Murphy. "You, let's go."

"There's a poultice on his wound." Clarke indicates as she stares up at Jasper.

"Medicine?" Wells confirms, "Why would they save his life just to string him up as live bait?"

"Maybe what they're trying to catch likes it's dinner to be breathing." Bellamy quips.

"Maybe what they're trying to catch is us."

Everyone stays quiet for a moment as we all take in Finn's words.

"Well then there's no time to waste." I say defiantly. "Let's get him down."

Finn and Murphy start by cutting the vines around Jasper's legs and torso, but it takes them a while as the vines are so thick and tough.

"Hurry up, Murphy." Finn says to him.

"Be careful." Clarke tells them, watching as they perch in the branches of the tree.

A noise sounds from the trees behind us, making me turn with my eyebrows furrowed. Were we followed by the Grounders?

If so, we are so screwed.

"What the hell was that?" Murphy asks.

"Grounders?" Bellamy suggests.

In the opening to the clearing a figure slowly emerges and starts charging towards us and growling. It's not a grounder, but some sort of animal.

I'm not sure which could be worse.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
165K 3.5K 40
"I can't believe it, you literally had one job." "It's not my fault that my decoy was rubbish." "I'm gonna have to stop calling you hotshot because y...
140K 2.7K 49
Katherine Kane was born on the Ark, a space station that was home to the last surviving members of the human race. Being the trouble-making kid of Ma...
203K 7.4K 36
When Blake and Rose are forced to share a room together Blake takes an instant disliking towards Rose. So, why is it that when Blake sees Rose being...