Princely [MxM]

By Squiggow

• BOOK #1 OF THE PRINCELY SERIES • Alabaster has been called many things in his life. Good things, bad things... More

[M] Chapter One And Shit's Fucked
[M] Closets Are Shit
[M] Books Are Shit
Creepy Crawly Doubts
Ah Fuck. Some Dude Wrecks The Party.
[M] God, The Angst Is Real
Parting Is Such Sweet Fuckery
Jamie Carter Is A Good Egg
Reverse Bartending (Feat. Handsome Stranger)
This Chapter Is Going To Make You SO Mad
[M]Prince Assius
Fuck Dreams
[M]MotherFUCKER
Kink Master Allie
The Feels (Feat. Handsome Stranger)
Fuck Vampires.
[M]The Shit Gets Real (feat. Prince Assfuck)
[M] Heart To Heart To- Fuck.
[M] *softly but with a lot of feeling* fuck.
[M]Cassius Is Fucking With My Emotions Again
When Life Gives You Lemons, Cry
[M] Shit Happens. Again.
[M] Cassius Is The Real Side Bitch
Vampires Are The Rebellious Teenager Of The Family
That Awkward Moment When You Ask Someone Out In Middle School
SOME ROMANTIC SHIT HAPPENS
[M] Literally Just Them Fucking
Zisael's Not A Bad Person You Pixie Dicks
What? Baby? Where?
[M] Nikolai And Jamie Share The Bed
Jamie Makes Some Hasty Life Decisions
[M] Some Nice Fuckin' Horror Movies
Some Quality Nikolai And Jamie Time
Wtf Alabaster
Alabaster Makes A Bet. With Cassius... Boy I Wonder Who Wins
Fuckin Balls, Man
I'm Fucking Crying, I Love This Character So Much
Alabaster You Fuck, Ditch Cassius
We Like A Man With Authority Here In Alabaster's Subconscious
[M] Sweet Nectar Of The Gods
[M] Alabaster Wants To Climb A Bush
I Promise I Hate Myself More Than You Will
Here's Your New Ship
Wink Wonk ;)
[M] ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cat Stealing
[M] Lux Is So Daddy Material
I Think I Like This Deadly Vampire Lady
[M] Apparently, Lux Has Fantasies About Alabaster In His Office
cassius
alabaster
Guess Who's BACK
Ma Boi James
A Lil' Bit Of Action
[M] Threesome Motherfuckers
MY BOI CASSY
Oh No It's Sad
[M] *maniacal laughter*

[M]No Thnks Fr The Mmrs

37.4K 1.6K 261
By Squiggow

"Are those hickeys?" Jamie asked, surprised when we walked into the club, it was seven thirty, opening was in half an hour. His face blanched in horror, "did I do that?"

I laughed, "No, I'm not actually sure what happened, I've been sleeping for the past few hours. It was like this when I woke up." He looked puzzled and suspicious.

"That doesn't make sense." He spoke indignantly, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I dreamt about Cassius, you know." I sighed wistfully as we stopped at the bar of up club. It was my night there. Jamie frowned.

"Are you okay?" He sounded concerned.

"It was a wet dream, Jamie." I deadpanned, he blushed and looked at his shoes in embarrassment. "I think he's dream walking."

"Is that-" he frowned again, "bad?"

"I'm not sure, he didn't do actual harm to me. It might have just been my imagination, and this is just weird rash." I shrugged and pointed at my neck, Jamie gave me a droll stare.

"We both know what a hickey looks like, Allie." I was surprised he was being so blunt, but it was true, I had given him hickeys before. As a joke, of course. Until recently, but that was feeding.

Speaking of which, "I'm still hungry, I think I'll look for someone new tonight. So tell Mr. Vennoy I was about to faint if I leave early." Jamie blushed, but nodded and scampered off to the down club to get to work.

-

Everything was going fine and dandy for a while. Until hunger pains began to stab painfully at my stomach. I groaned and rested my head on the bar, no one was getting drinks anyways.

"Well, well, how are you Alabaster?" A familiar, cynical voice filled my ears, I shot my head up. "Sleeping on the job I see." He mused.

Zisael.

I ducked behind the counter, "Fuck. Is Cassius here?" Zisael laughed and I peeked up at him. He looked the same as always, honey blond hair swept to the side, crystal blue eyes analyzing everything around him. He leaned on his elbow and looked at me with a bored expression.

"No, although I'm not sure why. He's been looking for you, this should've been the first place he checked." Zisael sighed and clicked his tongue "the idiot." I frowned at his comment, it made me angry.

"What does he intend to do?" I whispered hesitantly.

"I've no idea, but he's been very agitated about it lately." The prince drawled and traced a pattern on the countertop. I gulped. Zisael looked up. "Who're the hickeys from?"

"None of your business." I narrowed my eyes at him, he smirked slyly.

"Ooh, interesting, is it the little friend you came in with?" He replied, my blood boiled when he spoke of Jamie.

"No." I stated curtly, "now order a drink and go."

"Water, please, I like to be sober when I fuck my brother's ex-lovers." The prince smirked dropping the subject quickly, I could feel a faint blush dust my cheeks, but my expression hardened again.

"Fine. But I hope you don't mean me." I muttered defiantly and got him a fucking glass of water. I turned to hand it to him, but a stab of pain greeted my abdomen and I keeled over, luckily, keeping the water from spilling. Zisael watched me intently. "Ow. Fuck."

I set the glass in front of him and placed a hand on the glistening bar, a teaching myself. His eyes gleamed with keen interest, and he gave me a wicked smile.

"Is someone hungry?" He teased and jerked me towards him by the wrist. "I could help you with that." His warm breath fanned my face, it was kind of minty, I unintentionally darted my gaze to his mouth.

I grit my teeth. "No." His lips brushed against my cheek and I shivered, he slipped a bill into my apron.

"For the water," Zisael answered simply.

"It's fucking water. I don't want money." I growled, he smiled at me and circled the bar. I backed away, slightly intimidated.

"How modest of you." He murmured and leaned close to my ear. "Now join me out there," His arms encircled my waist and undid the apron, letting it fall to the floor.

"Whatever," I slumped my shoulders over and took his hand.

"Good boy," he purred and kissed my neck, it sent shivers down my arms and back. He wrapped his arms around my waist again and I twisted my own around his neck.

"You can't tell Cassius where I am," I muttered and pressed my lips to his warm neck, I could feel the blood pulsing beneath his skin.

"Why ever not?" He replied his eyes glittering with an emotion I couldn't identify.

"He's a dick and I don't want him to find me," I moaned and rested my head under his chin.

"I thought you liked him," Zisael teased and rubbed his growing erection against mine, I moaned again.

"No, I was just hungry, there's a difference," I growled and returned the gesture forcefully. I was angry now. Zisael twisted his fingers in my hair and yanked my head back. The pain made me moan quietly as he attacked my neck.

"You're so disobedient." He whispered and I could barely hear him over the pulsing music, "I love it."

"Just fuck me already and get over with it," I growled in response, the end of it turning into a moan as he brushed his hand over my erection.

"In front of everyone?" Zisael teased, "how bold." I ran my hands through his hair and tugged gently.

"I would prefer not to, but at this point, I don't really care." I pouted and nipped at his ear, rocking my body against him with the beat of the music. Zisael laughed. I found myself enjoying the sound. It was pleasant.

"What happened, then?" He cried joyously, "you were so shy at first." Zisael smiled and spun me, I was taken by surprise but clung to him as I came back around.

"Your brother happened." I grimaced and pressed my lips against his. He tasted bittersweet, like coffee beans and vanilla. I liked it. Zisael very quickly took control and tilted my head back. His tongue attacked my mouth, drowning me with pleasure.

"So are we talking this to your house?" He murmured and unbuttoned the top of my shirt.

"Whatever you want."

-

We stumbled through my front door and Zisael pressed my body up against the wall, and I cupped his jaw in my palms. I groaned as he pressed a rough kiss to my lips and then down my jaw. We traveled to my room, and I was very thankful that I had cleaned it earlier. Zisael knocked my feet out from under me and I fell back on the bed.

His hands roamed my body along with his lips, but it wasn't the same as Cassius. Cassius' gentle hands and fiery kisses. I didn't feel connected to him when he was inside me, the way I did with his brother. It was uncomfortable and I didn't enjoy it as much.

Nevertheless, I complied. I didn't care at this point. Zisael could fuck me for as long as he wanted and I would never care. It may have been because I was hungry or in a state of depression but I relished having sex with him. It felt like I was getting back at Cassius for destroying me like that.

Zisael's sexual energy tasted just like before, bitter and sweet, coffee and vanilla. It was pleasant and most definitely filled me up. I felt warm inside again.

Finally, I couldn't hold it anymore and released between us, Zisael followed suit and I arched my back in pleasure as he pumped inside me. Gently, he pulled out, I could feel the thick white liquid running down my legs. The prince flopped down beside me, I stared up at the ceiling.

We lay still for a moment, before Zisael spoke, "I didn't take advantage of you, did I?" His voice wavered slightly. I was surprised, I'd never heard the arrogant Prince sound so vulnerable. I stared at him, he darted his eyes away.

"No," I said slowly, I wanted to comfort him. "If you hadn't noticed," the words were coming out before I could stop them. "I liked it." My lips were close to his ear, he placed a hand on my chest and ran it over my sore nipples. I sat up on my elbows, looking down at his serene face in the moonlight that filtered through the window.

"Thank you," he murmured and leaned up to catch my lips. A moan slipped from my throat as I threw a leg over his waist, straddling him.

"Would you like to fuck me again?" I asked slyly and placed my hands on either side of his head. His cold fingers curled around my waist, rubbing circles around the soft flesh.

Zisael grinned, eyes hooded with lust, "of course."

May 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
79.8K 3.6K 52
Elite3532, an individual who can be considered as an icon among the Tensura fandom community failed in accomplishing his dream... As he regretted his...
64.4K 1.9K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
213K 8.5K 51
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...