The Fallen Angel; Jelsa Fanfic

By jelsa-cruiseship

Elsa is an angel and she keeps causing trouble in heaven. The Angel Council decides not to tolerate her beha... More

Troublesome Angel
Vol 1. Fallen Legend
Dark Royalty
Excorcist
Delinquent
Wreckage
The Prophet
Arranged Marriage
Ash Bars
Support
TAG
Intoxicated
Assassin
Traitor
Sleepy Angel
Shiny Replacement
Card Games
Vol. 2 Modern Ages
Lost Portal
Ticket
Heaven
Dump
MINI FIC OUT
Stolen
ANOTHER tag
Captotrix
Tick Tock
Jenx
The Gap
Let's Play
Energy
Battle
Earthquake
Vol. 3 Missing
Contribute
Stalk
Reunion
Dead End
Learning Love
Amendments
Final Moment
Mere Illusion
The Character Q&A
Vol. 4 Time Travel
A Solution
Strength
Vulnerable
Shuei
Heart
Quest
Tea Party
Soul Selling
Distress
The Thief
Flower
Wretch
Golden Strings
Immortality
Return and Arrival
sad news about tfa
Halloween Night
Vol. 5 It's Done
Identity
Differently
Publication
Slum
Kiryan
Defamation
Reputation
Brother
Birthday
Setback
Nocte Auri
Feelings and Words
Hell is Puny
Apparition
Cupid
Overland
[BC] The Comment Compilation
Smoke
Opposite of Hell
Lucid
Living Hell
Forbidden Apple
Forebode
Human
Truth
Guilt
Bleed
Tenebrae
Learning
Civil Talk
Status Quo
Aura of Black
The End
Character Q&A / Final Author's Note

Inn

1.1K 40 38
By jelsa-cruiseship

I stand by the gate with The Demon Prince, Jack next to me. I can't wait to get away from him, these feelings are emotionally exhausting me. Is that love?

After realizing this, a sense of relief has just made me feel better. But it's even more worse, I get embarrassed just looking at him, I also check if my appearance is appealing. 

I look up to Jack, "Is my guard going to be strict? Because I want to do normal human activities." My body is stiff, when speaking to him. 

"Don't worry." Jack reassures me, "You won't be allowed anywhere outside the inn."

"What?! I explained I wanted opportunities. I wanted experiences. Did you consider any of that?" I exclaim.

He taps and chin in sarcasm, "No. The only part I care about is protecting you. You don't need experiences. You're an Angel who has traveled to many different places, consider yourself lucky."

"You're horrible. You can't even trust me." I pout.

Jack lowers his body and pinches my cheek, and I squirm.

"Of course I don't trust you. You've disobeyed many of my orders." He tells me, "So your punishment is ... luxurious imprisonment with mortal ghosts who are stuck."

He lets go of my cheek, and I tend to it with my hand.

"Not only did I ensure a strict guard, I ensured he is equipped with many skills. So the Gatekeeper will guide you to the Inn and then the guard will be at the Inn." He instructs me.

I roll my eyes.

"Just to remind you, since it seems like you've forgotten. You're my slave." He emphasizes.

"Not really. 'I'm not yours unless you are mine', is what you were trying to say to me before." I say.

"Don't twist my words. That is for a completely different matter. But physically, you are my property." He smirks, "Have fun. My angel."

Jack swiftly turns around to leave.

Wow. I like someone who treats me so horribly.

"Whatever! That place will be better without you!" I shout back at him, then I just see him wave without turning.

The Gatekeeper chuckles at us, "You get along very well compared to when I first saw both of you together."

I laugh to myself and reminisce, "... That's right."

The Gatekeeper upon the portal and steps in with his body and offers my hand. I held it and I followed him into the portal.

The rush enters my body in a span of a second and we step out, The Gatekeeper is completely composed whereas I am on the floor in exhaustion.

The world around me seems as if it is in Medieval ages. Peaceful and serene with a small village not very far. The house were made from wood and fire was made to warm the villagers up. The people were walking through the wheat grains to harvest. It seems lively.

"World 3085. The land that prides itself on the culture of entertainment and amusement, a mortal world that holds a lot of spiritual energy. There has been an influx in spiritual beings migrating here as it supports their energy. Many demons used to live here, but they possessed many beings, and the people adopted the religion of Christianity which repelled Demons. But before you're arrival to Hell, Jack purged all the Demons here to completely turn the Demon population to null." The Gatekeeper provides me with the quick history lesson.

"So there is no Demons here? Despite the rich energy." I ask.

"There must be a few, but they may be hidden."

So Jack brought me here because it's easier to sustain myself here. 

"Any Angels?" I ask.

"Angels are forbidden of migrating or travelling unless for diplomatic reasons or research with the permission of the Council." He answers.

So I am lucky.

The Gatekeeper starts to lead, by walking to the inn. I look around the village.

No one can see us unless they have the spiritual eye, but I suspect many people would have one in this world.

"The Inn you will be staying has been established for quite a while, some of the visitors have stayed there forever. I suggest you do not interfere with the trapped ghosts, as there is the small risk they can turn evil if their mundane routine is disturbed. Just keep to yourself." He recommends me.

I nod and we arrive to the inn, near a quiet farm and serene grasslands with the grass as tall as my hip. The inn was not an inn ... rather a hotel. 

The "inn" is a large medieval looking castle made out of dark grey stones. 

I wryly laugh, "Jack is a stuck up rich boy."

The Gatekeeper opens the large entrance where a man stood, as if he was waiting for us. He had a wide smile with large canine teeth, ghostly skin and slicked back hair with a large amount of gel applied.

"Welcome!"  The middle-aged man speaks with a thick Romanian accent.

"Wait ..." I pause, "Are you what they call a 'vampire'?"

"Yes! And you are an angel!" He exclaims.

I stroke my chin, this is the first time I've seen a creature who is in-between a mortal and an immortal (spiritual being).

"It's the first time I've seen one." He says and examines me, "You are as grotesque as I have expected."

"What are you on about dad? This angel is probably the most divinest being I have seen." A youthful voice interrupts.

The attention shifts to the girl dressed in a fitted black dress who seems to be a vampire as well, her short groomed hair, black lips and blue eyes almost seemed enchanting to me. 

"What are you on about? The bright light that she's projecting is blinding my eyes!" He responds to her.

"Don't be rude to a customer!" The girl scolds him then she looks to me.

"I'm Mavis," She introduces herself then presents her father, "This is my dad, Dracula."

"You were sent by the Demon Prince, weren't you? Miss Arendelle?" Dracula reassures.

"The Demon Prince? Really? I haven't seen him in decades! Will he be coming? I miss him!" Mavis blabs on.

So Jack stayed here, I mean, of course he did.

I clear my throat, "Yes, I was sent by him."

Mavis' face sunk and she shifted her kind attitude, "So the Prince isn't coming?"

"Unfortunately no." I tell her, "He's busy trying to rule Hell, as a Prince becoming a King should do."

She sighs, "I was hoping to become his bride."

"That'll never happen dear, you won't leave me." Dracula reminds her, "You are also not a demon."

I looked to side, and contemplated for a few seconds with sadness written on my face. 

"Come in! Come in!" Dracula welcomes us, and frequently uses the gesture associated with 'welcoming someone'.

Dracula insisted for the Gatekeeper to step inside as well, but he just handed the payment which looked like vials of blood and needles. The Gatekeeper left ensuring me that he would return when it was safe.

"The Prince didn't need to pay us. But I will accept this as a gift." The Dracula muttered then ordered Mavis to give me a tour.

I followed Mavis to the outside area where there was a giant pool and dining table with a stage, then inside there was a ballroom and plenty of recreational rooms. Then she finally showed me to my room which was the 'penthouse' at the very top with the view.

"It looks like the Prince made sure you stayed in luxury." Mavis comments.

The room had a large bed with it's own drapes which were black, the golden colored legs and lamps. The dark wood flooring and a fireplace added a warm and comfy feel.

"Although, it may not be luxury to you." She adds.

"No, it is very nice. Thank you." I say.

I look at her and she smiles following my gratitude.

I halt her as she is about to leave, "About Jack- I mean the Prince. You mentioned he stayed here?"

"There were plenty of malicious demons in Transylvania, for a long time. We never felt peace until Jack came." She answers.

The purge of demons that the Gatekeeper mentioned.

"For that I admired him. But her probably has forgotten me or something, but he will never be erased from my memory." She says, then she awkwardly smiles at me then leaves.

I move the drapes then I flop onto my bed, "That means Jack had to kill the people along with the demons ... it must've pained him."

I sigh, "But he has me now. I should've met him earlier so we could've made this place even better."

"Might as well propose to him." A foreign voice spoke.

I sit up alarmed and I open the drapes, "You're my guard?! Are you serious?"

He scratches his head, "I'm not so pleased about this too Angel!" 

... Hiccup is actually my guard?

______________________________________

A/N

Do ya'll remember that Character Q&A?

Now you guys can ask the characters a question, but they refuse to answer anything that reveals any part of the future. ONLY THE THINGS THAT HAVE OCCURRED. 

I know ya'll are tempting to ask the BIG QUESTIONS, don't act innocent, you know what I mean. Please refrain, because the characters probs won't answer :(

Just ask questions about the lil' things. Small things you are curious of. Or ask me things you need clarification on.

THE CAST OF TFA IS WAITING! DROP DEM QUESTIONS OR JUST ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY TO THEM (thirst comments, appreciation, rants ... go ham ... but not rlly)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1K 31
Elsa is a teenage girl who lives with her drug addicted mother and sluty rich father. Everyday is a constant battle from the terrible voices in her h...
34.1K 652 25
Elsa is a normal girl that is transferred in another school with her sister. She's nice innocent beautiful shy and lovable.Then Jack Frost comes alo...
138K 4.8K 33
Jack Frost, the guardian of fun, is told to go help a young princess named Elsa. As she grows older, will their bond grow? Will they someday fall in...
205 9 1
A perfectly arranged marriage. A life in the countryside. A battle with insanity. A love that could heal. (One-Shot, for Jelsa Week 2020)