The Seven βœ”

By chewymilkyoda

NOW AVAILABLE AT DREAME When a young 17 year old girl and her friend went to an empty mansion that is repor... More

Copyright
Characters
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen( SAY THE NAME)
Happy Suga Day
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one (WASSUP WE 2NE1)
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
not an update
fourty- five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
100k πŸ’•πŸ‘ Special
sixty-five
sixty-six
100k special part 2 πŸ‘πŸ’•
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-eight 2
sixty-eight 3
sixty eight (4)
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three (M)
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
Happy Namjoon Day ????
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
Thank U Soooo Much!
hi lol
book 2????
not a tag

forty-one

25.5K 1K 230
By chewymilkyoda

🌸🌸🌸
You

"JinHee!" I waved at her as JinHee grinned and walked towards us, "Annyeong sunbaenims." She greeted politely though she gave Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin the stank eye. "You look cute!" Hara gasped and walked around JinHee and touched her white dress and the fake wings on her back, JinHee grinned happily. "Thank you Hara sunbaenim! Oh by the way unnie, I voted for you for queen." JinHee smiled at me.

Now that's unexpected.

"Thanks JinHee but... I hate to break it to you but, you're the only one who voted for me and I want win bit thanks anyways!" I smiled at her fondly, she's like a little sister to me. "Oh! Kai and Lay oppa wanted to say sorry for the other day." JinHee said to my mates. "What did you guys do?" She asked them while squinting her eyes at them.

"You don't want to provoke or trigger them tonight JinHee-ssi." Yugyeom said as he patted her on the head, "They're on their vampire period." Bam Bam blurted out as the three said vampires sent him a sharp glare. I choked out a laugh but recover when they glared at me this time, "Vampire period? Oh, you mean... The red moon festival?" JinHee figured it out already.

"JinHee, it's time to announce the king and queen." One of the students ran up to us. JinHee nodded before excusing herself and walked away.

"Why don't you just fell the whole school about us in pur so called vampire periods hmm?" Taehyung sassed out.

"Chill bro, let's go hog down those pizzas whole everyone's busy about the king and queen result." Yugyeom suggested and with that they were already gathered around the food table. "They really have huge appetites." Hara whispered and I nodded.

"How's the food?" JinHee spoke as soon as she got on stage, a hunch of 'great', 'yummy' and even a 'meh' were the students answers. "Well then, we are finally at our main event which is the king and queen of the 40th Moonlight Academy Halloween party. How's the party?" JinHe continued her speech and stuff as I just listened to her talking.

"In my hand is the results."

"The queen for this year's party is..."

I saw DaHee busy adjusting her fake bunny ears and pushed up her boobs making me cringe. This girl needs serious help.

"Im DaHee."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as the said 'queen' went up on stage as she wore the plastic crown proudly. She do realised that's not real right? I'm not even surprised if she doesn't know it due to the amount of chemicals she used on her scalp, probably the brain absorbed the chemicals and make her head go nuts.

"The king for this year goes to... Kim Taehyung!"

"WHAT?!" This time I didn't even bother if everyone's looking at me.

Author

"The king for this year goes to... Kim Taehyung!"

"WHAT?!" Rachel blurted out loudly receiving stares from the students meanwhile Taehyung turned around with food stuffed inside his mouth making his cheeks look like a chipmunk.

"Well excuse us please." Hara sheepishly smiled as she dragged the fuming Rachel behind her outside the school hall. "Yah, I thought it's supposed to be the guys being moody and stuff tonight, why are you the one moody?" Hara asked her friend as Rachel closed her eyes trying to calm herself down. Even Rachel doesn't know why she's so moody, her period already past so why is she moody?

"Wait... I don't know exactly but are you affected by the red moon like those three?" Hara frowned since she has been suspecting her friend acting weird ever since they were saved by the boys from Grace. Rachel shrugged and leaned against the wall tiredly, "I don't know Hara... Honestly I don't know what's wrong with me, I've been hearing voices in my head ever since the boys arrived. Remember when we were kidnapped? And when I said I wanted to rest, I had this dream about meeting the voice in my head... It was me, like a different version of me and she said stuff like meeting her soon and all..." Rachel's voice began to shake and Hara frowned deeper.

"I'm scared... Hara, I'm scared and confused andi don't know what to do. Everything is so complicated right now and I sometimes wish that everything goes back to where it should be." Her chest felt a bit lighter after letting out the stress she secretly had inside her for the past months.

Hara felt guilty, she began to think whether it was her fault for this to happen to her best friend. "Don't blame yourself Hara." Rachel said noticing her friend's expression, Hara sighed as the two girls hugged each other tight. "I'm glad to have a friend like you." Hara mumbled as Rachel nodded agreeing with her.

"Let's go inside."

They walked back inside and saw Taehyung standing with the guys and DaHee clinging to his arm. "Calm down." Hara said noticing Rachel stiffen again, by now Hara knew that Rachel is affected by the red moon as well and need to make sure her friend won't lost her shit.

"Jagiya! Where and why did you left? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked holding her shoulder and Rachel instantly relaxed in his touch, just a bit though. "I'm fine oppa." Rachel forced a smile as she shifted her gaze towards the long and queen of the party.

Taehyung was struggling to get DaHee off his arm but the girl was determined already forgetting that he just embarrassed her in front of the school a few hours ago. "Let go of my damn arm DaHee." Taehyung growled but she shook her head, "Don't you know, the king and queen of the party must be together until the end of this party." DaHee said faking a smile on her face though she was pressing her chest against Tae's bicep, but he guy isn't amused or even turned on because he has set his eyes on another girl which is none other than Rachel Kwon.

"Let go of him now."

Rachel was glaring at DaHee who scoffed, "Go away nerd, this is our moment, am I right babe?" Taehyung cringes at the nickname and once again using his strength he easily pushed the girl away from him and walked beside Rachel who crossed her arms. "I told you DaHee I have high taste on women, and Rachel here is my type of women. And again, you'll never be in her level. Right baby doll?" Taehyung smirked slinging his arms around Rachel's shoulder.

"What do you even see in this nerd?!" DaHee fumed in anger not taking rejections nice because she never get jected before. "Is that even a question?" Jimin scoffed appearing beside them, "We don't need any reason to why we don't like Rachel because we like her for being Rachel." Jimin said and patted his mate's head lovingly.

"Wait, all of you like her?" DaHee asked staring at them. "Ding ding ding! We have a winner!" Hara clapped, DaHee was furious and embarrassed nobody rejects her, just nobody!

"Watch your back nerd." DaHee gritted her teeth and pointed at Rachel before stomping out from the hall as her minions followed after noticing their leader leaving the party.

"I think we should go home too." Hara suggested and they all agreed before leaving the party as well and once they arrived at theansion it was 11pm, they saw the hyungs laying around watching TV.

"We're home."

The hyungs immediately looked up and greeted the kids. "How was the party?" Jaebum asked as he hugged Hara, "It wad fun." She answered, "Well, we'll head back to the pack house. Thank you for letting us staying here." Jinyoung said politely and after a few brobhugs and handshakes and even promises to meet up again the werewolves and Hara left the mansion. "What's on your head?" Hoseok pointed at the plastic crown on Taehyung's head, "He was voted as king of this year's party." Jimin said boredly and took off the fake mustache and unbuttoned two of his shirt before sitting down on the couch. "Really? Who was the queen then?" Jin asked.

"Some other girl."

"What? Our Rachel didn't get choosen?" shock was written on their faces, "Guys it's just a stupid title that everyones going to forget in a month." She rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, you'll always be our queen." Namjoon hugged her as Rachel smiled a bit. "Cmon, let's get you to bed Missy. It's late." Yoongi yawnee as they all went to their respective room.

Rachel did her night routine and changing out from the costume into a pink night gown. She fell asleep the moment her head hits the pillow and she was drifted to a dreamless night.

***

This is the last part for the Halloween party (/゚Д゚)/

Comment and upvote~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 205 10
"KIM. MOTHERF*CKING. SEOK. JIN! What the fuck did you stuff in those brownies?!" Vanessa's life takes an unsuspected change the moment she disappear...
29.9K 1.1K 24
Two people living the best lives they could, one guy having a bad day. Who could've known that everything would come crashing down in just one night...
94K 2.7K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
18.3K 857 15
Short Story Series #1: The 12th Friend (REVISED) A group of friends would always have each other's back. That's what they are. 7 boys and 4 girls. N...