[C] Orphanage / Na Jaemin [ed...

Oleh renjunristic

Jaemin and Haeyoung have known each other at the orphanage but need to split ways. After several years , they... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
tag challenge
32
33
34
35
36
37
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

18

3.4K 129 178
Oleh renjunristic

Haeyoung' POV

I sit down at my place , Mark and Mina are talking.

"Haeyoung , remember yesterday when Jeno asked you to go to the cafeteria?" Mina suddenly asked.

"Why?"

"Don't you think he likes you?"

"Pft. Nonsense."

"Wow now even Jeno trying to hit you up?" Mark asked.

"He's not."

"It's obvious!" Mina said and hits my arm.

"It's absolutely a no. He hates me remember?"

"He maybe fall for you now." Mark said.

"I don't know who to ship you with. Either Jeno or Jaemin." Mina said.

"I hope you end up with Jaemin." Mark said.

"No , I will not end up with any of them." I said and just ignoring them who are talking nonsense.

"Haeyoung are you going to library this weekend because we both planned to go there." Mina asked.

"Yes ! I want to join! The exam is coming and duh , problems doesn't help." I said.

"Good enough. I asked Jaemin and his friends to come along." Mark said.

What?

"What?! Hm.. since when you getting close to them?" I asked.

"We are all friends after all." Mark said.

I shouldn't go.

"If you're thinking an excuse to not going there , you better stop because I'll bring you anyway." Mina said.

This girl really.

The teacher come into the class and I focus throughout the class , I want to take something from my desk and then I actually saw a box. I don't want to open it now because the teacher might notice.

Am I having secret admire?

Hah no way.

After the not so fun class , the teacher stepped out. I finally take out the box.

"Wow what's that?" Mark asked.

"I have no idea." I said.

"Wow is today valentine?" Mina asked.

"Nonsense. It's April." I said.

"Open." Mark said.

I open the box, there's cupcake. I believe it's handmade.

"Wow. Who giving this to you?" Mina asked.

"How could I know , there's no note."

"There's so many possibility." Mina said.

"What is it?" Mark asked.

"Jaemin , Haechan , Jeno and Renjun." Mina said.

"No way."

"Or the sophomore student , Kim Jungwoo." Mina added.

"Why him?" Mark asked.

"He always treat Haeyoung nicely every Art Class." Mina said.

"Well , I have a senior from my dance club that asked about Haeyoung."

"Who is it?" Mina asked.

"Kim Doyoung."Mark said.

"Okay guys stop with the speculation okay? I will gratefully eat this cupcake despite not knowing the sender." I said.

"It's up to you then , don't blame us if there's poison." Mark said and I hit his arm.

"Stop joking around." I said.

---

Three of us walk out from the class to go to the canteen. Mark and I aren't in study our mood and Mina isn't in her practicing mood. We all hungry. As we talked and laughed , There's familiar figure standing in front of us.

It's Jeno.

"Haeyoung , Mina and Mark, would you guys like to eat with us?" He asked.

Three of us look at each other.

Honestly , I don't want to.

"It's okay-"

"Let's go , there no use refusing anyway." Haechan out of nowhere cut me off.

"It's really fine though." I said.

"Don't you think it's rude refusing other's offer?" Mark asked.

I shut my mouth.

"Let just go." Mina said , kinda persuade me to join.

Ok fine it's eating after all.

"Okay let's go." I said after letting a sigh.

Three of us with Jeno and Haechan walk to the canteen , spotting Jaemin and Renjun sitting at the corner of the canteen. That's their favourite spot.

"Hi Haeyoung." Jaemin greeted.

"Hi."

"We are welcomed , right?" Mark asked.

"Of course!" Renjun said and ask Mark and Mina to sit down.

I don't even know since when Mark being a social butterfly , interacting with these hotstuffs.

I know they're interacting with each other but none other than study.

"Renjun , I saw you played yesterday! You was good." Mina said , she really fangirled right now.

Mark cleared his throat.

"Thank you Mina." Renjun said and smiled.

"What about me?" Mark asked.

I want to hold back my laugh but I can't. I bursted into laugh.

"Mark are you jealous?" I asked , communicating with english.

"Oh hell no." He said , coldly. In english.

We often interact in english especially to tease each other.

"It's so obvious oh gosh." I said and acted like I wipe my tears lol.

"You also jealous when-" Mark said but Mina closed his mouth.

Thanks Mina.

"Do you want to expose everything about her?" Mina asked.

He cleared his throat again.

I know he wanted to talk about Jaemin and Minseo's relationship and I was jealous about that. And I don't even know why I am. Speaking of Minseo , I never see her with Jaemin nowadays.

"Did you enjoyed the match yesterday, Haeyoung?" Jaemin asked , making me look at him.

"Oh well yes." I answered.

I did Jaemin , you were good.

"I don't get it why you guys still standing up , sit down." Haechan said.

"Oh yeah we should." Mark said.

He take a sit beside Jaemin.

I take a sit beside Mina and Jeno. In short , I'm between those two. I'm across of Jaemin.

I don't know why this is so awkward and I don't like this at all.

"Do you guys know that Haeyoung actually got a box of cupcake? She have a secret admirer." Mark said and I widens my eyes.

"Mark why you need to say that? It's unrelated with them." I said.

"Just saying." He said and pouted. That's not cute.

"Oh so you have secret admirer? Who it could be?" Jeno asked.

"How come I know about that?" I asked.

"It's secret anyway." Mina said.

"No plan to find him?" Jaemin asked.

"I don't know. I'll just eat those cupcakes." I said , thinking about food.

"What if someone actually gays for you? And the one who gave you the cupcakes is a girl?" Haechan said , make me speechless.

"Haechan , you're wild." Renjun said.

"I'm joking though." Haechan said and rolled his eyes.

I rolled my eyes too.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

36.9K 1.2K 35
2 boys got sing up in an asylum by their parents because they think they're something wrong with their children. But, some interesting events come an...
18.6K 471 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
1.1M 61.3K 83
"because water is the only thing that could tame his inferno." ༄ where two distraught prodigies find sense in each other. COMPLETED ✓ BOOK TWO OUT NO...
26.4K 896 22
𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 are in love with each other...