Liam's Baby

Por _melodyy_x

Más

1 || Liam's Baby
2 || Baby love
3 || Under the moonlight
5 || Baby secrets
6 || Beach baby
7 || Baby time
8 || Pain
9 || Having Feeling
10 || Remember?
11 || Welcome
12 || Why now?
13|| You really have to go?
14|| Help
15|| It Might Be Time
16|| A New Little Payne <3
17|| Adjustments
18|| Lets Plan It
19|| What does it say?
20|| Are we still on?
21 || Never Would Have Seen it Coming
22 || The Wedding ~Part 1~

4 || Double trouble

1.2K 24 0
Por _melodyy_x

Last night was a really great night. Liam and I are so in love and I never thought that I could be in love so much with someone.I also never would have thought that I would be engadged to a teenage heartthrob, escpecially this young.

I graduated when I was 17, and was at the top of my class. I was on my way to college and then when I met Liam, he begged me to stay. He told me he was only going to be here for so long because he was on tour with his band, "One Direction"

I had never even heard of one direction until he told me that he was in the band and asked me to stay. That night, I searched up one direction. I found out that there were 5 guy in this band, and at the time they were all single.

The family that I came from, well we werent very well off. We had a 3 bedroom house, My parents were in one bedroom, my oldest brother was in the other bedroom and my sister and I shared the only other bedroom all of our childhood.

But the reason that Im bringing this all up is because I want to go back to school. I want to go and get a degree before its to late and Liam and I start having a family of our own.

**************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up, realizing that i was dreaming about the past and going back to school. I heard the ringtone "Count on me" by Bruno Mars coming from my phone and realized that it was Perrie, because that was my ringtone for her. I answered the phone and Panic set in.

"Lindsay,Lindsay" Perrie said sobbing

"What in the bloody heck is wrong perrie?' I asked

"The doctors they called and said that they looked over the ultrasound again and said that they found something abnormal. They asked me to come in right away. And i cant get ahold of Zayn"

"Perrie, Perrie your going to put stress on the baby" I said "Take some deep breaths"

"Ok, huuuhhhhh.whooooooo, huhhhhhhhhhh, whooooooooo" Perrie was finially taking deep breaths

"When do we need to go back for your appointment Perrie" I asked

"20 minutes" She said

"Well how long have you known?"

"I knew for about an hour but it took me like 40 minutes to calm down" She said, and I couldnt help but to laugh

"Ok is it at the same place we went for your first ultrasound" I asked

"Yea"

"OK, ill get dressed and meet you there in like 15 minutes do you need a ride?"

"No, ill drive myself" She said

"OK, see you soon love"

"Ok bye"

With that, I clicked off my phone and ran to my closet really quick to start getting dressed

10 minutes later i was dressed and ready, had told Liam bye, had gathered all of my belongings, and was walking to my car to go meet Perrie at the doctors.

*********************************************************

3 minutes later, i pulled up at " Loves ultrasound and pregnancy testing" Same place at were we had the first ultrasound

Perrie was already in the parking lot, so i drove up and parked next to her.

I shut my car off and got out, then locked the car. I ran over to Perries car and gave her a hug. I could feel the baby kick while i hugged her and that was pretty amazing.

Perrie and I were now sitting in the waiting room waiting for Zayn, because Perrie had finially got him to answer.

15 minutes and a whole lot of crying later, Zayn arrived. The doctor had been waiting on Zayn to get there as well so as soon as Zayn arrived we were taken right back.

The doctor told Perrie that she didnt need to worry it was a good thing. The doctor told perrie that he was going to do an ultrasound to show her what she was talking about.

Perrie lifted her shirt up and the doctor told her just like last time that the gel was going to be cold and all of that stuff. Except this time when the doctor turned the screen on, there were 2 babies.

"Why are there 2 babies" Perrie immediately asked

"Because" The doctor said "You my friend are pregnant..... with twins"

"What" Perrie asked "How come we didnt notice the other baby in the last ultrasound?"

"Well" the doctor said "The other baby could have been hiding behind the other one, or since your other baby is very small, with twins one is bigger than the other, so at the last ulrasound the other baby could have been very small" The doctor said.

"Well how did you know that there was something abnormal?" Perrie asked

I looked at Zayn and he looked as happy as a kid in a candy store

"We knew that there was something abnormal because when you took a urine test last week, the results came back that there were 2 babies"

"Oh" Perrie said

Zayn finially spoke up and said "Yay, im so happy" and leaned over and gave Perrie a kiss

"Wait" Zayn said " Since we already know that one is a boy, do we get to find out what the other one is"

"Oh yes, i knew i was missing something" The doctor chuckeled and moved the wand to the other side of the Perrie belly to hear the other babies heartbeat

"You are expecting one little boy, and one beautiful little girl" the doctor said

"Yay im getting a little girl" Perrie said

"Alrighty, i belive we are finished here" Then the doctor turned the chair around to face me and said "Do you know that today we are giving free pregnancy testing" He asked

"Oh... um no thanks" I said "I know im not pregnant"

"Oh come on" Perrie said "Even if you know your not pregnant then it will just come back negative but its free so please do it. Do it for me" Perrie said and smiled at me

"Ok fine" I said

"Alright Ill leave you two to this and Ill see you at home babe" Zayn said and kissed Perrie

"Ok, bye I love you" Perrie said

"Always" Zayn  said and walked out

We sat in silence for a couple seconds and Perrie broke the silence

"Thanks for saying youd take a pregnancy test"

"No problem" I said "I know its going to be negative"

"What if is not" Perrie asked

"Then ill be having a baby" I said and smiled at Perrie

After I said that it almost made me hope that the test was positive

**********************

I had already taken the pregnancy test and now we were waiting for the results. The doctor was sitting in front of us looking at paperwork and I was now holding Perries hand because she noticed i was shaking.

"Mrs. Payne" The doctor said "You are Pregnant"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yay Perrie and Lindsay are pregnant!

I like the way this story is going! How about you guys?

Comment below if you think its a boy or a girl! Also comment what boy and girl names that you guys like!

Im going to be updating alot more soon because im really excited about this story now. Also, would you guys rather me update like 2 or 3 times a day every couple days or would you rather me update like once a day or every other day? So tell me what you think!

I might go on vacation in like 2 weeks MIGHT! Key word. So ill probably update alot before I go, if I do because I wont know if ill have wifi where im going :)

So, again tell me what you think of this so far. Thank you all so much for reading! Keep on reading! :) Enjoy!

I love you all!

-Melody XX

Oh, also, I almost forgot. Tell me how you want Lindsay to tell Liam shes pregnant! :)

Plus, if you guys are wondering why Louis, Harry, and Niall havent been in this story much yet, its because im just like starting this story and they will be in it ALOT in a couple of chapters!

Lol I forgot something else! I updated this on Monday, June 30th, 2014!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.2K 6 28