Hidden Feelings

By NiyAlsina

Four years have gone by and everything has changed. Valencia has been in a coma and Elias is now Four. But wh... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
New Book.
20.
21.
22.
A/N
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
A/N
33.
Bonus Chapters.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
A/N
20*
21*
22*
Discussion.
23*
24*
25*
26*
Books....
27*
28*
Anguish
A/N
29*
30*
31*
A/N
32*
Epilogue* Pt.1
Epilogue* Pt. 2
Last Words
Possible Final Goodbyes

12*

5.9K 386 81
By NiyAlsina

Elias Lorizio

"Eli..." Malia panted as I pushed deeper inside her with every stroke.

I held out for as long as I could all week, but a nigga was horny and she happened to be here. Her nails dug into my back while she left marks on my neck.

I hate that, but I was too in the mood to say anything to her. I'm gonna be disappointed in myself later for being weak, but I can live with that.

"Turn over." I demanded. She looked up at me and reluctantly got on all fours.

Placing my hands on her hips, I pounded into her with no mercy. I was taking out all of my frustrations out on her. She clenched the sheets between her fingers letting out a series of curse words.

"Fuck...Elias please!" She buried her head in the pillow moaning uncontrollably.

"This what you wanted, right?" I smacked her hand away that pushed on my stomach. "Shit Malia." I grunted as she began to match my rhythm.

Our lust fest continued on for another  hour before we decided we had enough. Then we laid there in silence, listening to each other's heavy breathing.

"So..."

"Um...yeah. I'm gonna go take a shower." She got up and went straight to my bathroom.

I laid there in my bed for a moment, hearing the shower start.

"I could go for another round." I shrugged, heading for the bathroom.

°•°•°•°

"What was y'all doing before you came here?" Alex loud ass asked be when me and Malia walked into Steak 'n Shake.

"Fucking." Jerome and Harper said in unison.

"Shut up. Ain't nobody doing any of that." I waved them off.

"That big ass hickey says otherwise!" Alex pushed my head to the side pointing at the bright mark on my neck.

"Shut your ass up." Malia leaned over the table to punch Jerome who was causing the most attention.

"Hi, my name is Zahria and I will be your server. Are you ready to start off with drinks?"

"Hey! Hey! You remember me?" Alex waved at her. She looked up from her notepad and smiled.

"Hey Alex." She then looked at me and her smile got wider. "Elias, right?"

I nodded, "You work here? Wait, of course you work here you have a uniform. Uh..hi."

She giggled while my face turned red from embarrassment, "Drinks anyone?"

"I want a cookies and cream milkshake." Harper said.

"I'll have a Sprite." Malina and I said at the same time.

"Orange Fanta and Jerome ugly ass will have a Pepsi." Alex said before getting smacked in the back of the head by Jerome.

"Okay, I will be back shortly."

"You know her?" Malia asked me.

"Ye-"

"Yeah that's his little baby." Alex teased.

"Your little baby?" Harper raised her eyebrow.

"No, don't listen to him. When do we ever listen to Alex?"

"That's cold."

"So you like her or something?"

"I think she's pretty."

"Hmm." She side eyed me while pursing her lips.

Zahria returned with our drinks and took our orders before leaving again. When she came back with our food, that's when it started.

"Someone is jealous." Jerome pointed at Malia who just rolled her eyes.

"Jealous of what? I have a boyfriend and Elias can do what he wants."

"Right, that so called relationship you have. Cheating on each other isn't exactly healthy." Harper said.

"Let's not worry about Malia's relationship. Okay?"

"Alright, so it was this girl named Kim-"

"With the fat ass?" I smirked.

"Yes, bruh her head is A1." Alex said as Jerome and I nodded in agreeing while dapping up each other.

"Can y'all not? All three of you are a bunch of hoes." Harper interjected like she always does with her annoying ass.

"I'm not a hoe. I just spread my love freely." Alex smiled while hugging himself. Something is not right with him.

"And your seed." Malia laughed at him.

"Lia, don't speak on this until you stop mounting Elias like a female dog in heat." Jerome mushed her in the face.

"Fuck you, Jerome."

"No I'm better off with Harper." He said making all of our necks snap in Harper's direction who was slurping on her milkshake.

"You two..." I pointed at her and Jerome.

"We were drunk-"

"And I was in them guts!"

"Jesus be the fence." Alex held his hands up to the sky.

We finished our food and left a tip. Everyone walked ahead of me while I stayed back to talk to Zahria who was wiping tables. I'm assuming to prepare for close since we were the last people here.

"You having fun there?" I asked making her pop her head up. When she seen me a smile formed on her face. She has a gorgeous smile.

"I could be doing something better with my time." She chuckled. "So you gonna give me your number or what?"

"Cut right to it, huh?" I was shocked by her boldness, but I liked it. Nothing attracts me more than a girl who knows what she wants and speaks up.

"Well I know you didn't come over here just to watch me bust tables. Unless that girl mugging me the whole time is your girlfriend and you really are over here just to watch me bust tables."

"Huh? No,no, I don't have a girlfriend. She's just my bestfriend."

"Then I'll ignore that hickey too." She touched my neck with her finger.

"So about that number." I gave her my phone unlocked and let her put her contact in.

"I'll be expecting a call from you later, Elias." She moved around me to walk away. "And don't think you're getting pussy from me any time soon."

"Didn't plan on it." I said and this time I actual meant it. Weird.

I said my last goodbye and went to my car where Malia was waiting for me.

"What took you so long?"

"I was talking to Zahria." I shrugged.

"Hurry up and take me home please."

"I sure will because I'm not going to let your ugly ass attitude piss me off tonight."

"Shut up Elias?"

"Or what?" I looked over at her when we came to a red light. She said nothing. "That's what I thought. You shut up and enjoy the ride or get out and walk."

"Don't talk to me like your crazy."

"Then shut the fuck up!"

"You keep talking to me nigga! I don't know who you think you're yelling at!"

I clenched the steering wheel as I took deep breaths. Lord knows I want to punch her ass in the throat.

"Where are you going?" She asked when I took a right turn, the opposite direction of her house.

"Dropping you off at your nigga's house because I can't stand another ten minutes in this car with you."

My phone began to ring and seeing that it was Kaleb, I picked it up. Usually I don't answer the phone while driving, but Kaleb never calls me. He just texts me so it has to be important.

"Hello?"

"Eli?" He sounded like he had been crying.

"What's wrong?"

"Kam is in the hospital..."

♡♡♡♡♡
Elias?

Malia?

Excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 0 19
They were friends at a young age, but ever since they started high school. Their feelings as friends starts to change. (gay fanfic)
36.2K 984 20
What happens when Chloe and Beca haven't met for four years because of an accident and Beca falling into a coma.
14.5K 486 34
Four years have passed since the break up. Four years have passed since she had her daughter. A lot has changed since they've seen each other. What h...
36.9K 1.3K 30
2 years later and Trey and Adrienne are still going strong.Let's see what happens in Fumble.