Taste of Love

By ShonaLover

#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 3

2.1K 134 22
By ShonaLover

Sirisha was happy to have come here Nishi Aunty's place.In Sydney.It was needed break for her.After completing graduation.

She came from morning flight.Giving hug to her aunty.As she entered her house.

"Siri.So good to see you.Glad you could make it.

I have asked Naren Anna to send you.So many times."

She looked at house.Feeling chills of winter.her hands were numb.An excitement played in her heart.This was first time.She was allowed to travel alone.That for relative's house.She enjoys usual ways with her group of friends.Parting,shopping and having.Their kind of fun.She teased her friends.This time getting permission.Finally.

S-"Nishi Aunty you know Dad.he sends ten people.After me if I go for party.With my friends.So sending me here alone.I had to work hard."

Her aunty embraced her in another hug.Pratik and Sapna came out.Both twins of age 16.They were excited to see.Sirisha.They give her tight hug.Later she rested whole day.Nishi aunty had to leave for work.She comes home late.So that left her with the kids.

"I cant believe Siri.You are here.

How did this happen.Girl you need to be out.With us.Wait.

Lets meet tonight.We better party."

Sirisha was enjoying her hot chocolate.Watching the kids.Busy with studying.Fighting at same times.She eyed them.Speaking with her.Good friend Bella.Who left for Australia few years ago.They had same schooling.

S-"Are you mad.Bella I cant come tonight.Can we make some plan.Tomorrow?

Aunty is out.Kids are left with me.I feel tired."

She continued to talk.Having the hot chocolate.It felt nice.Planning stuff what they.Would do and visiting places.She wanted to enjoy.This trip making it memorable.

Vicky yawned coming down from stairs.Messy hair and half open eyes.He welcomed morning.To see his best friend Randhir busy.Planning his wedding.Sitting up with papers.Calculation and a lot of stuff.Scattered around him on table.

V-"Why do people get married.In first place.

For experiencing life time.Imprisonment."

He walked to his friend.Making some coffee for him.

R-"Thanks for coffee.

You will never change.Your thought.Vicky.Marriage is a bliss."

Vicky choked on coffee.Started laughing.

V-"Look at you Randhir.You have become lean and pale.Since wedding got fixed.

its okay with love and all.But why life time commitment."

Randhir was getting married.To his long time girlfriend Suhasini.It has been few months Vicky completed.His MBA from Australia and returned.To his home land.There having issues.With his father.Usual stuff.No time he made sure to return.Here for his best friend's wedding.His plan was to attend wedding.Staying for a week.

R-"I get your logic.Better not to argue on this.

Iam getting late.Suha will be here.We are going for.Shopping.Lunch is ready.have it and.Yes please make sure.You idiots dont do any.Mad stuff.Its my wedding dude."

He gave nod to Randhir as.he left and Vicky continued to smirk.He finished his coffee.Waiting for his other friends to join.Vicky  used to stay with Randhir and his other two friends in same apartment.He missed back those days of fun.Careless life.All were slowly getting settled in life.But he had to stuck.With his carefree attitude.

Sirisha was bored at home.Her cousins went for some educational.Trip for three days.She was left alone.Nishi aunty was blessing.To deal with.No nagging with clothes she wear.Food or her life style.Sirisha wished she could stay.There forever.back home was altogether.A mess for her.

Its more than a week.She came here.Bella came to her place.For quite times.Showing her around.She met her other friends too.Been a day or two.Bella was out of contact.She had boyfriend.Who kept her busy.Sirisha wished she would.Have some exciting stuff.To look forward in life.

S-"I am going to leave.In few days.You busy girl.Stop sticking to your boyfriend.

Spend some time with me.Bella.Iam bored."

Bella had some exciting plans for.Night and Sirisha wasnt aware of it.At night Bella came to pick her.She informed Nishi aunty she.Will be staying at her friend's place.For night.

Sirisha and Bella in no time.Reached pub.Where Bella already called.Out her friends.Sirisha checked out place.And people impressed by them.She patted Bella's back.As both friends gave sly grin.

B-"Siri darling.Enjoy your life.For one night.

Can bet.Your father and Grandmother must be.Planning your wedding.Already.Dont wish to die virgin."

Sirisha made face.Laughed along with her.Both girls got inside.Meeting others.Sirisha knew Jatin.Bella's boyfriend from before.he was from Hyderabad.Others from group.Had few girls and guys.

B-"Siri.See if you find.Someone hot.Enough.

Can carry back to India."

S-"You wish.Thanks Bella.

Before I leave.I needed this."

Sirisha was fond of dancing.Loud music made her sway to tunes.Automatically.She was dressed looking smoking hot.Guys were having eyes at her.The group went to dance floor.Hitting the place.Having great time.

Vicky sat at one of corners.Of pub.Enjoying a drink.He loved loud music.His feet tapped on floor.Going with beats.Nothing could stop him.From partying hard.This place was his favorite.Unlike this time.Something which pissed him off.Marriage was turn out for people.Didnt he believed already.Randhir tied knot few days ago.Tomorrow when they all will be leaving.He couldnt make it.To come here and party with his friends.Reason was loving wife.

He was angry and.Disappointed.With his friend.Why do people.Fall prey in hands of commitment.He was having drink.One after another.When eyes fell on group of girls.Dan one of his friends.Came to him.Asking for drink.He looked at Vicky.

D-"Dude.Keep your eyes safe.The number of girls.

Who have been hounding us.After you left.Ask as about troubles."

Vicky smiled finishing his drink.One girl in red strapless dress.Was attracting him.He thought to ask for dance.Why should he miss fun.

J-"Luck.Which I have.

Sorry friend.I will be back."

He went to the dance floor.Dan sat there smirking at him.

V-"Hi.Vicky."

Bella looked at hot guy.In front of her.Biting her lips.To see is her guy was around.To her luck.Jatin went to drink counter.With Sirisha.What could be her next move.Taking full chance.Of opportunity.

Sirisha felt her throat.Getting dryi.Dance drained her out.She took drink.Having it at one go.The other guy beside her.Gave weird look.Sirisha was bad ass.She glared at him.Asking for another drink.

S-"Men are such jerks.See girl enjoying drink.

Will react as if.World about to end."

She felt Jatin going silent.When he was busy.Clenching his fists.Gulping down hard drink.At one go again.And again till Sirisha found.Bella was dancing very closely.With some guy.She shook her head.Bella can never be serious.With relationships.Who do people take risk.If they cant abide.Jatin was nice guy.Typical family type.This time Bella had to pay hard.

S-"Hey.dont tell me you will cry now.

come one.Go get another girl.There are many."

She winked at him.Jatin smiled.His face was red with anger.Sirisha knew she cant be loyal.To anyone in life.Depending on some guy.Falling in love was.Not style she followed.If you can enjoy.Have the need.Go for it.Who will stake lifetime.She wont.

J-"I love her Sirisha.

Wish she would get that."

He  had heartbreak.Sirisha didnt knew where he went.On that state.she didnt care.But looking at place.Ordering more drinks.Till she felt her head high.

It was when she felt losing balance.Of her feet.The loud music and vision became.Blur for her.Sirisha couldnt walk.Feeling everything swaying.She caught her head.She was looking for Bella and others.Bumped into someone.

"Hey gorgeous.Want to have some fun

For night."

She frowned.Almost pushing the idiot.Of her way.

S-"Moron.Move."

She walked.Making it to exit.Hearing chaos over there.She pushed people aside.To have clear look.Jatin and Bella were fighting.In front of everyone.She rubbed her eyes.Then laughed.Watching them argue like idiots.Bella was drunk.

So they broke up.Or what soon.Found them going in different directions.Sirisha tried to stop Bella.She was gone.How hell can she leave.Forgetting her.She felt pain on her head.

S-"Bella stop."

Slowly making her way.She tried to look for Bella somehow.Her eyes widened.Seeing what she felt pukish at.Bella was kissing a guy.Who was in dance floor with her.Inside a car.They were busy making out.Sirisha heard Jatin behind her.Who failed to see the scene.Going in car.

J-"Sirisha have you seen Bella.I.Sorry.

I shouldnt have blasted at her.Like that.I will drop you guys home.Two girls alone.Others left."

S-"Two girls alone.Right."

She laughed.Taking some time.To see him frowning at her.

J-"You are drunk.Where is Bella.

Its not safe to stay.here."

Sirisha stopped him.Showing her hand as signal.She would get Bella.She made him stop.Going a bit far.She knocked on door of car.Almost punching on it.The duo were lost.Till she broke window of car.Giving deadly shock.To Bella and Vicky.He glared at tall girl.More than average height of girls he.have normally seen.

Sirisha was standing with smug.Look on face.Bella was embrassed.She adjusted her dress and hair.Sirisha didnt give her time.Pulling her out from car.By hand and dragging her in way.Vicky sat there confused.Who the hell.Was this mad girl.Spoiling his night.

Bella was pushed by Sirisha.She bumped into Jatin's chest.Who hugged her.Bella cried.Sirisha was left an open mouth.This girl can change expression.Moods as per situation.

J-"Iam sorry baby.

Come lets go home."

B-"I love you.Iam sorry too.

Take me to your place.For night."

Bella blushed.Kissing Jatin.Sirisha made face.It was too much for her.For one night.It was better to give.desperate couple some privacy.She was drunk feeling dizzy.yet managed to walk.Aiming to leave for her place.Since Nishi aunty will be coming next.Morning due to some work.

Sirisha groaned.Bumping into a hard chest.The other person giving.Same reaction.Both rubbed their heads and shoulders.Which pained.

S-"Cant you watch.Hard pillar."

V-"Goes same for you.

Female pillar."

S-"Listen you."

She felt dizzy again.Till her eyes.Recognized him.He was same guy making out with her friend.While ago.Sirisha made a face.Scrunching her nose.

Vicky was flaring his nostrils.Face red with anger.He was not in full senses.

V-"You girl.

You broke my car window.Spoiled my night.Have to make up for it."

S-"What nonsense."

The loud music.Didnt let them.hear properly.Each other.He held her hand.Dragging her completely out of place.They were near his car.She took support.Leaning her back on it.

V-"Listen girl.I dont have interest.to waste precious time.With you.

Wait.Think you have interest.Did you do all this to.Be after me?

Cool.But sorry.I cant feel anything for.You.

Hey.You Pay me for my loss.Then you can leave."

he found her drunk.In half senses.She was about to fall.She frowned.Hitting him in shoulders.His hand touched her bare skin.it sent shivers down her.As well as him.He had to agree.She looked damn hot.her eyes had something on them.he felt her nails in his skin.Leaving her at instant.

V-"You mad or what."

He saw his skin.going red with nail marks."

S-"Stay away from me.

I know.Your intention.What you were doing with.My friend.Yuck."

V-"Oh you want to do same.Sorry Im not interested.

In weird items like you.

Girls like you.Who cant handle hard drinks.Have to have them.For sake of show off."

Sirisha was furious.She looked at ill mannered guy.With red eyes.He shifted in his spot.Getting bit scared.Soon felt his feet.Paining.As her stilettos were on his shoes.She almost stepped on him.Giving him pain of death.

V-"You mad girl.Wait."

She laughed.With victory grin.Soon to be pulled in for kiss.It was unexpected.And she had no experience on it.She struggled.Vicky had full intention to teach her lesson.She hit her back.While he continued smacking his lips.On hers.They felt like rose petals to him.He entered her mouth.Feeling her loosing a bit.Giving up with protest.

Both broke the kiss.Catching for breathe.Feeling dizzy with drinks effect.And with hard kiss.She coughed.Looking for something to.Dry her throat.When her eyes caught.Bottle inside car.In seat.Vicky widened his eyes.Aiming to stop her.

V-"No.Stop."

By the time.She had consumed half of whisky from bottle.Now acting like mad.Laughing and clapping her hands.He snatched bottle from her.Giving harsh glare.

S-"Loser.You couldnt get.Bella.

Then glass of your window.Then this bottle.ha ha."

She clapped her hands.Vicky furiously.Gulped down full bottle.With rage.Wiped his mouth with his palm.Both were completely.Drunk and out of senses.Started laughing.After an abrupt silence.

...................................................................................................

Thank you to those.Who gave reviews.Its pleasure writing for you.

Happy to see my plots are being liked.Appreciated.

Do not forget to vote and comment please.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 3.8K 60
"Just leave me alone Vibha"Anand screamed , jerking her hands off his shoulder. "I know that I'm less important to you. I had enough of this shit"he...
719K 36.4K 81
✔️First place in People's choice awards 2020 in general fiction category❤💕💝 ✔️First place in Rainbow awards 2020 in humour category❤💕💝 ✔️Third p...
2.4K 263 6
Hey everyone as you all know little bit about me.My love for writing.Once in while I get some crazy ideas on my mind.I cant help but write down them...
21.7K 798 47
hey this is vikram. u know, life is a rollercoaster ride and love is what makes the ride worthwhile. Actually ,embracing what ever life throws at y...