My Highschool Lifeline

By AndreasSalvarore

"Sorry to disappoint but you're gonna have to work for that." Aiden smirked and leaned forward. "There's two... More

*Phones in the basket*
*Promise*
*I'm fucked*
*No promises*
*Grey Eyes*
*Game set*
*for tonight*
*stolen by Morpheus*
*easy money*
*street racing*
*crossing lines*
*not a virgin*
*leave me alone*
*wetter than the ocean*
*Liquor and Women*
*Last night took an L*

*forbidden fruit*

63 11 12
By AndreasSalvarore

A bit of steam in this chapter...

Enjoy!

"This is insane," I voiced out again for the fifth time now.

"Relax, we've run over all the plans. We've got a car, we've got money and we've got the teacher's covered. Renee this plan is bullet proof," Maureen said throwing a black dress onto the bed.

"Mo's right, I mean this is a one time thing and I really wanna enjoy this night with my best friends," Angela shimmied out of the pale blue dress she had previously worn and reached for the black one Maureen had put on the bed.

"That's how you know I'm fucking right, when goody-two shoes Angela agrees with me. Now get the hell up and put on this dress because we are going to party our asses off," I eyed the makeshift two piece that Maureen eagerly held up and shook my head.

"Maybe something...more?" I suggested picking up a pair of shorts instead and a crop top.

"No, no and no. Really Renee? That's a basic outfit and we're going to a beach party!" Maureen exasperated. "You know what I'm not even gonna bother."

I was about to defend my outfit when a harsh knock sounded on my door. I instantly thought it was Aiden but I remembered that he would've come in through the balcony due to the elevator rule.

"I got it," I buttoned my shorts then swung the door open to reveal the leech whose life I wanted to suck out of her. How poetic.

"Oh Renee, I thought you would be ready by now, Aiden said it starts at like midnight and it's fifteen to," Mia said innocently making my anger boil.

I was ready.

"We should get going."

"Excuse me bitch, but who's 'we'. I mean who the hell told you about this? No, who the hell even invited you?" Maureen snapped walking up to Mia.

"Renee's boyfriend did, oh sorry 'ex' boyfriend I mean. He was really insistent on me coming," her voice was clothed in fake innocence but nonetheless her words hurt me. Why would Bryan invite her? I mean, he knew how much I hated her even when we were still dating so this was plain simple cruel.

"Okay bitch bye," Maureen slammed the door shut in Mia's face then walked me back to where Angela was wearing her dress.

"Mo, she looked hot," I confessed. She looked way hotter than I did in her bralette and cut off shorts that barely covered her butt. Sure she looked slutty but hot nonetheless. "You know what, why don't you guys go ahead I'll meet you in the lobby, try to keep Mia's paws off Bryan for me," I told them seen as they were already dressed and ready.

"Just remember, all you have to do is say the word and the bitch is dead," Maureen shrugged before leaving with Angela behind her.

My eyes shifted to the black two piece still on the bed. Think I'm gonna be a bit daring tonight.

The bottom piece fitted perfectly and accentuated my curves in a subtle yet noticeable way. The material was soft and light enough for the beach. The top piece would've been amazing if only I could reach the zip. Who the hell made tops with zips!

"Need help," I jumped at the sound of another voice. I turned around and saw Aiden standing at the balcony door in a black and white camo wife beater with shorts and a pair of white converse. He looked good, nothing new there.

"You should've knocked," I panted out my heart still racing.

"You should've locked your door," he countered stepping closer. His eyes trailed down my body with a certain intensity that made me glad I opted for this over casual shorts.

"You look...ravishing," his voice was husky and I literally felt shivers go down my spine at the sound. Instantly I looked away from Aiden and tried to ignore my body's traitorous reaction to him.

"I can't believe Bryan invited Mia," I muttered pushing my hair to the side so that he could zip the top.

"Doesn't matter it's not her he'll be looking at, especially not when you look like this," his fingertips brushed against my skin intentionally as he slowly raised the zipper making me shiver slightly.

"Don't do that," I breathed out as the zipper finally reached the top but Aiden stayed behind me, if anything he moved a bit closer.

"Do what?" He asked innocently his fingers drawing patterns on my shoulder blade.

"You know what, that move was deliberate," I replied referring to his teasing while zipping my top.

"Well yeah. I was deliberately helping you zip up your top, I believe thankyou is the word you're looking for," his fingers were replaced subtly by his lips and my body instantly responded as I felt myself getting aroused.

His lips placed soft feather-like kisses on my shoulder blade moving slowly up to my neck, driving me crazy because my body demanded more.

"Aiden," I panted out as his tongue hit a certain spot on my neck that had me even more aroused. He expertly turned me so that I was facing him. His grey piercing eyes bore into mine with an intensity that made the situation beneath my skirt a lot more uncomfortable.

His gaze moving down to my lips as he stepped closer, his hand on one side of my waist while the other held my chin keeping my gaze on him.

"We can't," I whispered but even in my own ears it sounded unconvincing.

"Why not?" He responded as he wrapped his arm around my waist fully.

"Fuck, I want you so bad," he swore turning me on even more. His thumb slid across my bottom lip sensually and I instinctively parted my lips slightly.

"Aiden," I warned breathlessly although I did nothing to stop him when he moved in to kiss me and if not for my phone's perfectly timed ringing, he probably would have.

I sucked in a breath and immediately pulled away from Aiden to go pick up my phone.

"Renee I am two seconds away from murdering this bitch and if you don't get your ass down here now, I will not be held accountable if I do!" Maureen's anger radiated through my phone jolting me out of the sexual thoughts running through my mind.

"I'm-uh, I'm coming right now," my voice was breathless.

I hung up and looked up at Aiden whose grey gorgeous eyes were penetrating deep into mine clouded with lust and need.

"Maureen's um, Maureen's getting impatient," I managed to say as I put on some Matt red lipstick and handed Aiden my phone. "Keep it for me I don't want to carry a purse."

I put on my sandals and walked out not sparing Aiden another glance. The elevator, thankfully, had two staff members in it which meant Aiden and I wouldn't be alone. Lord knows it would be a repeat of fifty shades of grey if we were.

"No one can know," I whispered to Aiden as soon as we left the elevator.

"Ooh I'm one of Renee Hallard's dirty secrets, I feel honored," Aiden mocked and I rolled my eyes.

"Good, you're here, let's go," Maureen grabbed my arm before I could object and practically dragged me out of the hotel.

We arrived at the beach when the party had just started. The waves crushing against the shore combined with the sound of the amazing music blasting through the speakers created a pleasant symphony that I could listen to forever.

Angela had already picked us some drinks and I hadn't even bothered to ask what she got before throwing it all back in one go. My plan was to get to Bryan, even if just to hear him yell and tell me to give him space. And I wouldn't have the balls to even approach him on a sober mind.

"Damn, girl," Angela commented before doing the same with hers. "Tonight we get wasted enough to forget any boy drama, agreed?"

Maureen didn't respond as she had her eyes trained on Aiden who was playing beach ball with a bunch of guys including Meredith. Her jaw clenched when he bent down to put Meredith on top of his shoulders for a smash shot.

"Agreed!" Her response was filled with venom as she managed to tear her eyes away from the scene. The feeling of guilt crawled into my stomach but I quickly shook it away. It wasn't like Aiden and I had done anything.

"Come on Reneè, you can't keep beating yourself up over the past. You only live once and trust me this is not how you'll want to remember your senior year," Angela tried reasoning with me but I just couldn't forget about what I had done. About him.

"I'm sorry, I need to go look for Bryan. Maybe I can get him to at least hear him out," I walked away before they could protest and convince me otherwise. The longer I put this off, the worse things were going to get.

After downing two more drinks, I finally worked up the courage to approach Bryan. He was standing right by the ocean alone, for once,  just staring into the dark sea. I walked up to him and stopped beside him with a suitable distance between us. For a moment we just stood there, neither of us speaking. Just enjoying the brief moment of bliss and allowing the waves to do all the talking.

"I gave you one request, was it too much to ask?" He broke the silence harshly and I forced myself to respond.

"I just want to talk, Bryan please hear me out," I was grateful that my voice remained steady and I mentally thanked the alcohol.

"You know what's crazy?" I figured it was a rhetorical question so I kept quiet. "Knowing what you did, you still had the nerve to accuse me of cheating," his voice was low but his tone was hard.

"I'm sorry," was all I could say because he was right. What a bitch I must look like in his head right now. I deserved this treatment.

"Yeah, me too," with that he walked away, leaving me feeling absolutely miserable.

I decided to go back to the hotel. I was in no mood to party right now and all I wanted to do was curl up in my bed and have a good pity party for myself.

"And where do you think you're going?" Maureen's voice stopped me in my tracks just as I got to the beach entrance.

"No way!" She shouted as soon as I had filled her in on our little conversation and my plan to go back and cry. "Look, Reneè. Was what you did a dick move? Yes, but it was also a mistake. So are you going to let one mistake make you miss out on the rest of your senior year?" I hadn't told anyone exactly what I had done, all they knew was that I cheated on Bryan and I wasn't a virgin, contrary to popular belief. I wondered if Maureen would still say the same thing if she knew what exactly I had done.

She led me to the rest of the group which thankfully didn't have Bryan or Mia. Although that didn't exactly put me at rest.

"We're taking shots!" Maureen shouted and everyone else cheered in agreement. Might as well, I thought as she handed me two plastic cups with a wink. And after that, it was shot o'clock. They just kept coming and I had no objections to my mood been lifted.

"Let's dance," Aiden grabbed my hand abruptly and pulled me away from the rest of the group.

"What are you doing? They'll think something's up," I panicked already noticing the suspicious looks Maureen and Angela were throwing my way. "Aiden you can't just grab me whenever you want to especially after-"

"You know your lips keep moving and I don't know why," Aiden cut me off then spun me around and placed his hands on my waist so that I was facing him. "Just relax."

"Aiden-" I started.

"For tonight, stop worrying and just enjoy this moment."

And maybe it was my lowered inhibitions or that Maureen's words had actually sunk in but I actually did. I looped my hands loosely around Aiden's neck as I let Calvin Harris' voice carry my movements.

I feel so close to you right now it's a forcefield, I wear my heart upon my sleeve like a big deal. Your love pours down on me surrounds me like a waterfall and there's no stopping us right now, I feel so close to you right now.

Aiden spun me around as the beat dropped and my eyes focused on him. His face expressed genuine happiness which was something I rarely saw. For once since this trip began, my mind was actually in the moment and not worrying about Mia or my mother or anything else. I was Living in the present. And it felt amazing. This moment felt amazing.

"You're smiling," he said in my ear as the song changed to a slower beat, slowing down our movements.

"I'm happy," I replied looking up at him.

"Is that my doing? Barely been a few minutes and I've got you all sunshiny," he laughed.

"Please don't flatter yourself," my eyes unconsciously shifted to Mia who I'm sure had deliberately chosen to grind on Bryan in my line of vision. "Can we take a walk."

I let go of Aiden and started walking away regardless of whether or not he would follow. Just like that the thoughts and worries came right back. Reality came right back. Mia was stealing Bryan and I was doing absolutely nothing about it!

"Let's swim," Aiden said when he caught up with me.

"Aiden I hate the ocean," I tried protesting but he had already taken off his vest and all I could do was shut up and stare. "And I don't have a costume."

"That's fine, let's go skinny dipping," he replied moving to take off his shorts but I instantly reached out and grabbed his hands preventing him from doing so.

"Relax babygirl, I was kidding but if you're up for it.." he joked but my mind was stuck on that one word that had managed to arouse me instantly.

"What did you call me?" I asked peering up at Aiden.

"If you keep looking at me like that I will take you right here on the sand with the ocean crushing against our feet and your moans right by my ear," his face was so close to mine that the slightest movement would have us mashed together.

"I, uh..." I was speechless. My face was heating up but that wasn't the only place heating up.

"Forget the swim, we should probably head back," Aiden said breaking eye contact and began walking away but I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"No let's do it I agreed to loosen up for the night, come on,"

"Renee if you take off your clothes we both know exactly what's gonna happen," he grunted out and I noticed the slight bulge in his shorts.

"Aiden we're capable of restraint and-"

"I'm not," he cut me off his grey eyes staring deep into mine, waiting for my answer.

"I'm gonna go back to the hotel, I don't wanna stay here," I said ignoring the hint of disappointment in Aiden's eyes. "Could you tell Maureen I've left?"

"Nah, I'm coming with you, safety purposes," he said calling the Uber before I could object.

Maureen was too high to speak when I called her and Angela didn't pick probably because she was too busy getting laid by Dylan. The short ride to the hotel was filled with so much sexual tension that I'm sure even the driver could feel it. It hung like a thick cloud over us.

The elevator ride was even worse and as soon as the doors opened on my level I practically ran into my room and slammed the door shut before my body could have a chance to act out my dirty thoughts. I flopped face down on my bed and closed my eyes trying to rid my mind of all the filthy thoughts running through it. When that failed, I thought of other methods to satiate my needs. Methods that I'd only ever had to use when Bryan wasn't there.

Just as my hand began to travel up my skirt, three atomic loud knocks sounded on the door and my hand instantly retracted like it had been burnt. The ache between my legs grew as I swung open the door and saw the cause of it standing right in front of me.

"Just remembered I can't use the elevator so I need your balcony," Aiden said and even his voice was putting me on edge.

"Uh yeah of course," I swallowed hard trying to contain myself as I stepped aside allowing him to enter. As soon as I shut the door, Aiden pressed me up against the wall adjacent to it.

"Aiden," I gasped, slightly surprised. "We can't, it's wrong."

"Fuck! I know that Renee, I fucking know that it's wrong to want my man's girl as much as I want you but I can't help myself. Never been one for self control so if you don't stop me, I won't," His voice was deeper and heady.

"Aiden," -was all I could say and that was all he needed to hear before he finally closed the gap between us.

Cliffhanger bitches! How'd you like me now?! I feel like Aiden has been spending a suspicious amount of time with Renee, what do y'all think?

One must have watched infinity war and commented their favorite avenger in order to read the next chapter.

Xoxoxo, Andrea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.4K 11
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...
16.8M 650K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

309K 7.7K 112
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
141K 6.2K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...