My Little Leprechaun (Niall H...

Bởi kristen227

Kristen works at Nandos with her best friend, Lily, in Bradford, UK. One day 5 boys walk into Nandos and end... Xem Thêm

My Little Leprechaun (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)
Love Is In The Air.
The Surprise
The Studio
The Date
The Liar.
The Picture Of Us.
The Note.
An Old Friend.
Truth or Dare
Making Pancakes.
They All Pointed To Me.
When I Woke Up.
Finally Home
Beach Day
Marshmallows.
Smores and Slammed Doors
Publicity
Nandos
Disadvantages
Beep
I Am Ready. . .
Come Fly With Me
Welcome to Australia
Searching For Sand Dollars
What Happened? Part One
Part Two
Epilogue: My Little Leprechaun
****WARNING THIS IS NOT A CHAPPIE BUT STILL READ PLEASE :)***

Part Three

8.4K 66 27
Bởi kristen227

Oh my god! I can't believe this is the last chapter :( I legit cried a little writing this, all we have left is the epilogue!! Please tell me if you like this chapter! I am totally incredibly in love with this chapter! <3

Fan+Vote+Comment= Happy Kristen :)

Kristen’s P.O.V

******* 6 months after, boys tour ended already*******

DING  DING DING!

“Welcome to Book’s and Biscuits! If you need any assistance please ask any of us” I said to the two girls that walked in and sat up from my stool. They nodded their heads and went straight to the back of the shop.

“Lily we have customers!” I shouted for her to hear me, who knows where that girl is. “Am up, am up!’’ she said quickly standing up from the bible section. “Did you fall asleep again?” I asked glaring at her. “No of course I didn’t, I mean how could I fall asleep in a shop where NO ONE ever comes” she said sarcastically.

“Look I know you don’t like working here, but this is better than nothing. Am sure my mum is sick of us already, we need to find our own place” I said putting some books away under the desk to put away later. “I know” Lily said and took a seat next to me.

The two girls made their way to the front desk but had nothing in their hands. “Hi we were wonde- OMG OMG! Aren’t you guys the girlfriends of Niall and Liam!?” one of the girls squeaked. I flinched from her high pitched voice. Before I could answer Lily spoke “Ex- Girlfriend” she said in an annoyed tone.

“Oh” the both girls harmonized. “Sorry to hear that, we were always with Kiall and Lilam, I think you guys were super cute” one of the girls said and smiled to us. “Errmm. . . Thanks” I said awkwardly.

“Anyway, were you guys looking for something specific?” Lily said breaking the awkwardness. “Uhh- yea, do you guys have “Dare to Dream”? the other girl said. I exchanged confused looks with Lily and we both shook our heads. “Which book is that?” I asked. “You haven’t heard of it??” the girl asked, I shook my head.

“It’s the new One Direction book” the girl said smiling. “Oh” I said in a disappointed tone. I checked the computer and shook my head at Lily, “No sorry we don’t have it” Lily said. “It’s okay, but could you do us a favor and take a picture with us?” the girls said taking out their phones. “I don’t see why you would want one with us but okay” Lily said standing up from her stool and getting next to the girl. We each took one with both of the girls and they were happy as ever. “Omg! Thank you so much, are you guys excited for the concert tonight” the girl said putting her phone away.

“What concert” I asked nervously looking at Lily. “You know, the concert the boys are having since they just got back from the world tour?” the girl asked looking at us strangely. “There’s a concert??!” I asked worried. “Yup” she said popping the P. “Thanks for the picture” the other girl said and they both walked out and gave one last wave to us.

“Lily” I said turning around to face her. “Yes?” she asked staring at the floor. “Can we go to the concert? We have nothing better to do” I begged her. “I don’t know if that’s such a good idea” she said getting up from her stool. “It’s not like they are even gonna remember us, nonetheless see us! We could just get seats in the 300’s, am so bored, can we go?” I asked again.

“Fine whatever, but don’t expect me to be in a good mood” she said and locked the front door. “Yay! Now we won’t be un-socialized” I chanted turning off the computer and grabbing my purse. I checked my watch and saw that it was already 5:30 “Lily lets head over there now so we could buy our tickets” I said to her.

“Sure whatever” she said and went out the back door. I quickly followed her and locked the door behind me. We stepped into my car and made our way to the only arena in Bradford.

*********30 minutes later*********

“Lily find the shortest line there is” I said following her. We kept pushing through different girls and kept getting good and bad looks. Some would be smiling and pointing at us and taking pictures when others would be sending glares at us. I just simply ignored them and found an empty booth.

“What’s the next best seats you have for two” I asked the lady. She clicked on her mouse a few times then looked up at us, “I have section 302, 309, 317, 402, 405, and 406” she said. “We’ll take 309” I said. Lily handed her credit card and we waited for the lady to give us our tickets. She gave the receipt for Lily to sign and we made our way inside receiving more looks from girls.

“Section 309 row 3 seats 9 and 10” I kept repeating so that Lily could find our seats.

We finally got to our seats just as Olly started to play.

******15 minutes later******

“MY HEART SKIPS SKIPS A BEAT!” he harmonized and the crowd went wild. “SO ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he shouted and all the girls stood up from their seats screaming, me and Lily, well we just sat there playing temple run on our phones.

After every couple of seconds the girls would scream louder and I would get more annoyed. Finally they came out and I couldn’t recognize Niall. He came out wearing the white t-shirt with the blazer that Harry usually wears and Liam was wearing Niall’s signature polo, I smiled at memory of all us, all the times we had together.

I started to tear up and turned to Lily who was still on her phone completely ignoring the boys. “Lily can we go get a drink, I really don’t want to sit here and listen to all the girls and hear what they are all saying. She nodded her head and we started excusing ourselves in front of the people. We finally got out of the row and made our way to the hallway where all the food and drinks where.

While we waited in line I could hear the lads singing “Taken” already and I hummed the song silently. I could manage to hear some fans whisper behind us and started listening to them “Can you believe their here?! “I know no way, I can’t believe they showed up after what happened in Australia!” I just ignored them and soon enough it was our turn.

“I’ll have a coke please” Lily asked the man and smiled, “I’ll have some water please” I asked as I took out my money. “That’ll be 6.25” he said to us. I handed him my money and he handed us our drinks, “Thanks” I said and we made our way back to our seats.

By this time the boys were sitting down on a red leather couch when Zayn started to talk “Heeeellllloo everyone!! It’s time for Twittah questions!” he shouted and the crowd went wild again.

All the lads looked up at the screen as a tweet appeared.

“Niall can you do your best Irish dance?”      Anabelle, 104 row 13 seats 11-14

As Zayn read the tweet the crowd went even louder and I started getting annoyed, I mean seriously you come to a concert to hear them sing not scream in their faces. Niall started doing his dance and I laughed silently at his silliness and remembered all the memories I had with him. After he finished his dance all the lads looked in the direction of Anabelle and thanked the girl. Then the next tweet came on that made me turn pale. I dropped my water and stared at the screen mouth wide open.

“Niall and Liam, how come your girlfriends are here in the back instead of in the front?     Jessica, 309 row 14 seats 8-9”.

The crowd went silent all eyes in the rows in front and behind us were staring at us and as Liam was reading the tweet he stopped through the middle of it. “I think it’s time go” Lily whispered to me. I nodded my head and followed Lily out of the row.

“Where are you girls going?” I could Liam shout through the mic.

“You guys are leaving us again?” Niall said this time.

Now there was a spotlight on us. “Shit” I muttered under my breath. I looked back at the stage and all the boys were looking at our direction but I just kept walking until I hit my face against Lily’s head. “Why did you stop” I asked her. She pointed to the two security guys in our way smirking at us. “I swear if you lay a single finger on us, I will bite you” I said backing up.

 The first guy picked up Lily over his shoulder and started going down the stairs, she started screaming and hitting him in the back. The second security guy picked me also over his shoulder and I started screaming and hitting his back as hard as I could and tried biting him in the shoulder, no move. “Put me down this instant!!” I screamed still hitting him again.

“No can do miss, Mr. Horan and Mr. Payne commanded us to go and get you. “You mean, your-your taking us to them?” I stuttered. No reply. Now the crowd was chanting our names as we tried to get out of the securities grasp. “KRISTEN AND LILY! KRISTEN AND LILY! KRISTEN AND LILY!” Behind the screaming fans the lads already started singing “Moments” and the chanting stopped, thank the lord.

“Let go of us!!” I screamed one more time and luckily he let go, but this time I was standing on stage next to Lily with 10 pairs of eyes staring at us plus over a million more.

Niall’s P.O.V

Could it be her? I haven’t seen her 6 months, she just ran off like that, before the concert started, before I could say goodbye. “Paul can you tell Adam and Evan to go get the girls” I shouted to him. “Okay but you guys need to start the next song” he said to me. “What’s next?” I asked him, “Moments” he replied. “Okay just get the girls up here” I said.

He nodded his head and told Adam and Evan something and they nodded their heads and made their way to her section. “Where are you girls going this time” Liam said into his mic. “You guys are leaving us again?” I asked sadly. I saw her turn around and then was picked up by Adam. I was finally gonna see her again.

Liam’s P.O.V

“I want to see her Paul, I don’t care what you do, but I want to see her” I shouted to Paul. “Don’t worry, I sent Adam and Evan to fetch them, but you need to start Moments already” he replied. I nodded my head and faced to their direction, there was a spotlight hitting them and they were trying to leave but Evan picked up Lily while Adam picked up Kristen and they booth started hitting their backs and squirming around. It’s been 6 months since I’ve seen her, am finally gonna see her. I started to sing “Moments”. 

“Shut the door.

Turn the lights off. . .”

Kristen’s P.O.V

Niall came up to me and tried to hug me but I just denied him, this was too much for me, the screaming fans, what he did to me twice and the hate. Niall started to sing his solo and didn’t keep his eyes off of me.

“Close the door.

Throw the key. . .”

He grabbed my hand but I just pulled it away and now is when the tears started coming out. I just ran backstage crying facing away from them, but then realizing, LILY!

Lily’s P.O.V

Oh shit, shit shit shit shit, I kept saying in my head. She just ran off! Leaving me here, alone! In front of over a million girls! Oh god Liam’s coming my way, stay strong, stay strong. He walked over to me still singing “Moments”, I just stared at him, with no expression on my face.

He was face to face with me, put his fingers on my chin and made me face him, lips apart, still no expression. I turned around quickly away not letting him kiss me, no way was he getting off that easy. He grabbed my hand but my I quickly snatched it away. “That’s it” he said and stopped singing turned me around and smashed his lips against mine, the crowd went even crazier.

The boys finished the song and I felt all eyes towards us. I just stood there staring at him with a blank expression on my face. I shook my head and the tears started coming out and I went backstage but then noticed Kristen was on the other side. She had her back faced away from the stage talking to one of the backstage crew members.

I looked at the boys again and saw that Niall was going to Kristen’s direction and was that Harry following him?? With a camera!?

 Then saw Liam was coming towards my direction with Louis following him with another camera.

Kristen’s P.O.V

“Look miss how do I get out of here” I shouted for her to hear me, but she just kept looking behind me. I turned around and felt lips on mine, Niall. Why was Harry with a camera? I thought to myself. “Seriously Niall, you cheat on me with another girl, haven’t seen me in 6 months, didn’t try anything to get a hold of me and you think you could just come crawling back and kiss me”!? I said. “What are you talking about?” he said with a confused look on his face.

“I saw the magazine article Niall, I saw you with that girl on the street laughing with her, you even changed your number and didn’t try at all to get a hold of me, am not stupid you know, if you were just tired of me you could’ve just broken up with me” I said walking away. “Woh woh, hold on a minute” he said grabbing my hand to make me face towards him.

“First of all, that girl was a fan trying to get my number, second, all of us had to change our numbers because you left your phone on the chair, third of all, do you know how many times I kept thinking where you went? What had happened to you? Why you had left me standing on the stage without saying goodbye? And you are crazy to think I would get tired of you, you are the best thing that has happened to me, I wouldn’t even think of breaking up with you, I am in so incredibly in love with you and didn’t stop thinking about you the whole 6 months I was away from you” he said grabbing my hand, but I didn’t resist.

I heard the crowd outside harmonizing “Awwwwwws” and looked at one of the screens where me and Niall were all teary eyed and Lily and Liam were the same, then I realized Harry was videotaping the whole thing and now over a million people just saw what happened.

I started blushing like crazy, thankfully the lights were dimmed so he couldn’t tell.

“I- don’t know what to say” I stuttered. “Am sorry” I said looking down at the floor fiddling with my fingers. “This was just a big misunderstanding” I said looking up at his crystal blue eyes that were teary. “I know” he said smiling at me grabbing my hand. I used my thumb to wipe of the tear that escaped his eye and smiled at him. “I’ve missed you so much” I said to him and wrapped my arms around his waist since he was taller than me and I felt him give me a kiss on my head. I looked up at is eyes again, stood on my tippy toes and brought my lips to his.

Lily’s P.O.V

I felt two arms around me and brushed them away knowing it was Liam. “What do you want Liam?” I asked in a harsh tone. “I just wanted to sa-“. “You know Liam, you have no idea how much you actually hurt me, right after my grandmother died I find you cheating on me with some random girl, I don’t hear from you for 6 months, you didn’t write or email, you didn’t do nothing!” I shouted for him to hear me.

“What are you talking about?! You’re the one that left me without saying goodbye that day, and that girl that I was with that day, she was my cousin that lived in Australia I was gonna go with you to introduce you to her. I would never ever! Cheat on you, you mean so much to me it’s not even funny, I thought of you every single day, every time we performed, every time I’d go to sleep. I tried to get a hold of you by writing but Paul wouldn’t let me because he worried the letter would end up somewhere else, I tried every single thing to get a hold of you!” he said defending himself.

I stared at his light brown eyes with tears about to break out.

“When did- uhh- when did she pass away” he said rubbing the back of his neck. “That day that I left, when I ran out crying, she died right when I got to her” I said closing my eyes thinking of her.

He grabbed both of my hands and stared into my eyes. “Am sorry for overreacting and not giving you a chance” I said looking down at the floor. He propped up my chin with his finger and brought his lips to mine. “I missed you so much but I didn’t know it myself” I said and brought my lips to his.

A group of “Awwwwwws” went out from the crowd and I could see me and Liam on the big screen and Kristen and Niall on the other in a middle of a hug.

Kristen’s P.O.V

“Come out here with me” Niall said pulling my hand. “No nooo this is your concert, you finish it” I said sniffling and clearing my eyes out with my sleeves. “Ohh come here you” he said and engulfed me in a hug but then picked me up bridal style. “Noo no no Niall I don’t want them to see me looking like this” I said hiding my face into his chest.

“I think you look beautiful no matter what” he said. “I love you” I said to him and kissed his nose. “I love you too” he replied and kissed my forehead. “Look I have an idea just place me backstage again so I can fix myself and I’ll come out with Lily when your finishing your last song. “Fine” he replied with defeat and took me back to backstage.

He went back on stage and winked at me before starting the next song. I quickly went to the bathroom and fixed myself up and smiled realizing I have Niall again. Lily walked into the bathroom and realized it was me and gave me a hug. “I can’t believe Harry and Louis videotaped the whole thing” she said also fixing herself up. “I know” I said and smiled but then felt her punch me in the arm. “What was that for!?!” I exclaimed. “For leaving me there in front of a million screaming girls!” she said.

I laughed as we walked out of the bathroom waiting for the boys to finish when we were handed a can of silly string from one of the crew members. “Here, when they start performing “I Want” were all gonna go out and attack them” he said. “Okay” I replied grabbing one and handing the other to Lily.

We sat there for a couple of minutes until we saw the crew member motion us to follow them, meaning the boys would start singing any minute.

“Give you this.

Give you that.

Blow a kiss.

Take it back

If I looked inside your brain. . .” Harry started to sing and we ran onto the stage. The first person I laid my eyes on was Niall and pressed the button on the can releasing the string everywhere. The boys tried to continue to sing but were being attacked so I could hardly hear them. I laughed as Niall picked me up over his shoulder and I continued to spray at his bum and at his head.

Lily was spraying Liam and they were both laughing like maniacs. The song finally ended and all the boys joined in for a group hug and they are harmonized.

“We love you girls so much”.

So did you like it!?!??!?!??!!??? Last chappie right here!!! Am gonna try to upload the epilogue as soooooooon as I can because I am leaving for a trip in a few days :D   Please tell me what you thought of this story! I love you all! <3

Fan+Vote+Comment= Happy Kristen <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.2K 96 20
Ashley and Amber. Best friends till the end. They move to London for Ashley's birthday. Amber plans just a regular birthday party for Ashley but wha...
53K 345 39
Emily was new to London's lifestyle, the life, the weather, the people, the .. boys. At 17 living away from her home town & in a major different coun...
5.1K 89 36
Kayson And Chloe go to Chicago to see One Direction in concert. But what happens when they run in to some strangely familiar boys (;
1.5K 8 40
Hey! I'm Jordyn and I'm an average 19 year old! I live in Ireland! My friend Alexia and I our on a journey to meet One Direction! But what we don't k...