The mysterious sky (khr fanfi...

Autorstwa Animelover112523

Tsunayoshi otherwise known as dame-tsuna by his class and tsuna by his friends is just an ordinary boy in nam... Więcej

The day that I hate the most (edited)
The two clouds and the sky's truth (edited)
The two clouds and the sky's truth part 2 (edited)
The two clouds, and the sky's truth part 3 (edited)
The two clouds, and the sky's truth part 4 (edited)
The two clouds, and the sky's truth part 5 (edited)
The truth behind the sky and the clouds reaction (edited)
A sky's regret and another sky's beating (edited)
A sky's torture, another sky appears (edited)
condition (edited)
The number 1 (sadistic) hitman arrives (edited)
Blood thirsty prefects (run for your lives, if you don't want to die) (edited)
Reborn remembers (edited)
Arcobaleno and trauma (Edited)
Explaining the situation (edited)
Part of the past - Estraneo and Family
A fathers planned demise and brotherly bonding
The love of three mothers and four brothers and a pissed off and worried xanxus
The storm and Rain guardian?
Sun guardian?
A little bit of poison in my life (<- think of the song mambo no.5)
The storm arcobaleno! Cloud or clouds?family?
A misty reunion!!!
Chance of lightnings and torture to the pineapple
Varia's arrival + tsuna's plan
The plan part 2
Fight of the sun guardians + someone's depression
In memory of a brother - a day of greiving +lightning battle
Clash of the storms and Going crazy?
Rain battle and mysterious events
The final clue and cloud battle
Battle of the mist, shock, revelation and help from... ??? ????? Part 1
Battle of the mist, shock, revelation and help from... THE ENEMY?! Part 2
Discovery! tsuna's missing? AGAIN!!!
OH NO NOT THESE BASTARDS AGAIN
The sweets maniac and somewhat normal
YOU'RE WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
The meeting/Date (a little bit of 10027 in this)
At gesso famiglia mansion (japan)
Sawada residence dinner - An albino's torture and a brunette's fun
Surprise question and a brunettes hatred
To the future- vongola falls rise of milefiore
To the future- vongola falls rise of milefiore part 2
To the future- vongola falls rise of milefiore part 3
Somewhat normal part 1
Somewhat normal part 2
Somewhat normal part 3
Somewhat normal part 4
Somewhat normal part 5
Training that makes hell look like heaven
YOUR WHAT?!?!?!
Please tell me it's a dream! Please kaa-san
Babies?
Trouble
Deadly situation
Threat, big time skip and descovery
Too late
7 year Time skip + a part of byakuran's story
Tsuna's story, questions and identities
Opportunity
In the time of their parents
suspicion and answers
how to lose brain cells, step one: have Giotto as a relative
Complications
Worry
THREE?!?!?!?!?!
guarding and shock
The rest arrive a glaring contest begins
Twin speak
Vongola primo's journal
Talking with the fratello
The varia meet twins
Hell hath no fury like a Tsuna scorned
Destruction at its finest
Return
Quality time together
Family time
Appointment/ news
OH NOT AGAIN!!!
Primo appears in times of great need
Telling Giotto and Kawahira
More news from primo
Penultimate chapter
Finale part 1

Finale part 2

1.4K 31 9
Autorstwa Animelover112523

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

Last time
He looked forward to see the triplets staring at him and motioned them to turn around and pay attention to the lesson.

Now

Once it was time for lunch in the lessons for Nezu-sensei returned to the classroom and walked over to Tsuna and said "I never expected to see you again Tsuna" the brunette smirked and said "well you are teaching my children so you should be seeing both myself and my husband every now and again for these things." Nezu chuckled and said "so I really am teaching the whole family?" Tsuna smiled slightly and nodded. "So do you still speak with Yamamoto-kun, Gokudera-kun, bovino-kun and Rokudo-chan?" Nezu asked. Tsuna nodded and said "yeah, they are currently on their way back from Italy, they've been there for the last month." Nezu nodded and it was at that moment that the triplets walked over.

Nezu turned to the triplets and said "well if it isn't my star students." The triplets smiled slightly and Kurai turned to Tsuna and said "kaa-san you never told us that you knew Nezu-sensei" Nezu blinked in surprise before turning to Tsuna and said "these three are your kids?" Tsuna nodded and said "well at least you know where they got their brains from" Nezu shook his head in disbelief but said "you know what I'm not even surprised."

Meanwhile at an airport in Tokyo

"ah, it's nice to be back in japan, I hope that the kids haven't traches the place" a man said, "they aren't that bad, if anything your guardians are worse when it comes to trashing the place" another male said. "Oh god please don't remind me" the first man said "OI WE CAN HERE YOU, YA' KNOW IDDJIT" the first man turned around and said "oh Zakuro I didn't realise you were still here" a smirk on his slightly aged face.

Another man walked up beside the first and said "I thought the first thing you would do would be to go and see Tsuna?" the first man sighed and said "as much as I would love to the five wolves in sheep's clothing aka my children are my main priority, besides if they weren't and Tsuna woke up I would be royally six feet under the dog house" shivering slightly knowing the brunette was a force to be reckoned with.

"What about you?" the man said, to the third male who replied "we can visit Tsuna anytime I just want to see my nieces and nephews and spoil them rotten." In the back ground you could here five people sigh in exasperation at the three males. One of the two males of the five whispered "you are a grown man Baka-Giotto and a mafia boss at tat act like it" the woman to his right who heard that chuckled and shook her head while saying "just don't shoot him no matter how much you want to Reborn." The hitman looked at the woman and said "no promises aria" he then turned to his Ex-student and said "OI Baka-Giotto we still have a three hour car ride until we get to Namimori. Keep your giddiness to yourself" as they started to get into the limo and head off in the direction of Namimori.

Back with Tsuna and the triplets

It was time for the students to go to their chosen classes, the triplets started walking with their mother down to the art corridor, as they were walking Ayame said "kaa-san you never told us how you know Nezu-sensei" Tsuna chuckled and said "would you believe me if I told you that Nezu-sensei actually taught your father and I when we were your age?" the triplets looked at Tsuna in disbelief, Natsuno said "well Ayame I guess that answers your question as to how old Nezu-sensei really is" Tsuna looked at his youngest son with a tick mark on his forehead and said "are you implying that I am old Natsuno-kun?" the younger brunette audibly gulped and looked at his siblings for help but received looks of 'you're-on-your-own' and 'you-just-dug-your-own-grave-and-don't-expect-me-to-dig-you-out'

"n-n-n-no I wasn't implying that you were old Kaa-san, I really wasn't please don't hurt me" Natsuno said and Tsuna raised an eyebrow and said "why would I hurt you?" Natsuno turned his eyes away and said "I remembered when Zakuro called you or implied that you were old and you put him in the hospital for four months when we were five"

Tsuna chuckled and said "yes but that is your uncle, you are my son that's different, the worst I would do to you is tickle you to death, until you complied with the fact that I am not old" the triplets just stared at their mother and thought to themselves 'I-never-realised-that-I-missed-you-this-much' Tsuna smiled sadly figuring out what they were thinking by the looks on their faces and said "the most important thing is that I am here now ne? Anyway don't we have a class to get to?" the triplets eyes widened and they looked at the time before speed walking to the classroom with Tsuna walking normally behind them.

When they arrived they were five minutes late, the teacher was about to scold them for being late when Tsuna entered the room and said "I apologise it's my fault that they are late, you see I used to be a student here when I was younger and I was caught in a bit of nostalgia. While looking around on the way here" the teacher nodded with a frown and said "but that doesn't explain why they are late"

Tsuna smiled and said "they are my children, they were trying to get me here" the teacher sputtered along with most of the parents when Tsuna said that he was their parent. "That was a nice joke sir, but you are way too young to be the parent of a 17 year old" Tsuna chuckled and said "I'll take that as a complement but I'll let you in on a secret. I'm actually 33 years old." Most of the classroom population stared at Tsuna in surprise and envy that he still looked so young, during this time the triplets took their seats at the art desks and turned to the teacher ready for the instructions.

After the teacher recovered from his stupor he said to the class "I want you to create a piece of art to give to a member of your family be it the person here today or another member, you have the next hour and twenty minutes you can use any material available, parents you are welcome to take part as well. You may begin."

The triplets went to go and collect their equipment. Tsuna sat at the desk next to Ayame's and grabbed a pencil and paper, he started looking around the room before his eyes widened slightly in surprise. The teacher noticed Tsuna's surprised look and walked over and said "I see that you have taken notice of the mural on the wall, it was done by one of my best students, in all my time working here I never met anyone with as much talent for art as he had."

Tsuna smiled and said "I'll take that as a complement then sensei" the teacher turned to Tsuna and said "wait a minute your Sawada Tsunayoshi?!?!?!?" Tsuna nodded and said "well I was I now go by Gesso Tsuna, but yeah I was Sawada Tsunayoshi" the teacher smiled brightly and said "well then if it isn't too much trouble to ask do you think that I would be able to take a few pictures of your drawings to place up around the room to show the students." Tsuna smiled and said "sure" after that he started drawing out something on an A3 piece of paper.

The triplets returned a few minutes later and looked at the mural for inspiration Tsuna smirked slightly not saying anything.

The mural looked like this:

Kurai nodded to himself and started to grab the cans of spray paint he covered the table in tarp so that none of the spray paint went on the table and started to work by the time the class finished he had produced this:

Ayame had also chosen to do a spray paint picture she also covered the table in tarp and started to work on what she was doing, she too finished with about ten minutes left to the class her end result was this:

Tsuna smiled at the triplets and thought that they really do think a like when it comes to how to create a drawing they all did spray paint art Natsuno's turned out great as well it looked like this:

Tsuna smiled and looked at his finished art work he decided that his would be a simple animated picture instead of a big fancy one that would need time to do this was what he came out with:

Once it was time for them to leave all of the pictures had dried, the teacher took a picture of Tsuna's art work and then Tsuna and the triplets walked home seeing as it was the end of the day. On the walk home Ayame looked at Tsuna and said "kaa-san why did our art teacher take a picture of your drawing?" Tsuna chuckled and said "well like you three I also took art although your aunts, uncles and father didn't know about it, not even your grandparents knew. You know that mural that you all looked at before you started to draw your own, why did you look at it?"

The triplets looked at each other before Natsuno said "it gives us inspiration plus in some way we feel close to the person who actually drew it. Our teacher never told us who created it but, that it was a previous student of his. Why do you ask?" Tsuna smiled and said "because I'm the one that created that mural, it was part of my final project it was too big and would have been destroyed if brought home. So when the school asked me if they could buy it keep it up in the school I agreed and let them have it."

The triplets looked at their mother and said "how come you never drew anything for us when we were younger" Tsuna smiled and said "because like I said in our house it was bound to be destroyed at some point after all paper breaks a lot easier than anything else." The triplets nodded and then they made their way into the mansion. Tsuna started to cook dinner for the entire family seeing as his intuition told him to do so, with the help of the triplets.

Meanwhile at the twin's school

Giotto, Byakuran and the others were stood outside the twin's school. They spotted the twins walking towards them while talking to two of their teachers. Ryohei brightened up when he saw one and said "Hana" said woman looked over and smiled. She walked over to the white haired man and hugged him. The other teacher smiled at her co-worker and then looked around the group and said "I was hoping that young man was here so I could ask him something, oh well." Reborn narrowed his eyes and Byakuran did as well and said "what man?"

Hana piped in "oh a man dropped off these two here today instead of Kurai" Ryohei looked at her and Kyouya said "what did this guy look like?" Hana had a look of thought on her face and said "he couldn't have been older than late teens early twenties, and had dark brown. He said that he was dropping them off because apparently it was a very important day at the school today for the triplets and that Kurai needed to be on time."

Byakuran looked at the twins and said "this man didn't hurt you did he?" the twins tilted their head to the side and said "no he just dropped us off here and then left" Byakuran nodded and said "did he tell you his name?" the twins shook their head and said "no, he didn't all we know is that Kurai-nii knows him."

The group looked at each other with a hint of suspicion, but started to walk towards the mansion. When they reached the mansion Byakuran opened the door and immediately a very nice smell hit their noses. Some secretly started drooling while others kept it hidden. The Twins nodded discreetly at each other before walking forward and shouting "KURAI-NII, AYAME-NEE, NATSUNO-NII WE'RE HOME" when they received no reply they then shouted "KAA-SAN WE'RE HOME" the group behind them all froze when the twins shouted that, footsteps were heard from the corridor opposite them. And a figure entered the entrance causing the groups breathe to get caught in their throat. "Natsume-Chan, Fuyumi-Chan home already? How was school?" the twins shrugged and said "pfft easy, way too easy, we're not even being challenged"

Tsuna looked up at the group and smiled at them and said "hi everyone, dinner's almost ready so hurry up" before walking down the corridor with the twins. A few seconds later Byakuran shot down the corridor after the three of them. Tsuna anticipating this happening wasn't surprised in the least when arms wrapped around his waist and a voice said "it's really you, you're really awake" tsuna turned smiled around in his embrace and kissed his husband and said "it's really me and yes I'm really awake and no you aren't dreaming. Now come on we have dinner to get to" byakuran didn't let go instead he only hugged the brunette tighter and said "I missed you so much

Later that evening after convincing everyone that he was indeed Tsuna and having it confirmed by shamal and Hana, everyone left with a promise that they would be around to see the brunette the next morning.

Later that evening after the five children had gone to bed byakuran was cuddling tsuna in their bedroom. The brunette was happy for the attention but it was starting to get slightly annoying "bya-Kun please let go of me so I can go use the toilet" byakuran shook his head and said"I don't think I can, I feel like if I let you go I would lose you again." Tsuna looked at the white haired male and said "you'll be the one cleaning the piss off the bed" a second later he was released with a few words of 'dually noted' after he returned from the toilet he hugged his husband "I won't leave you, remember that. But for now let me sleep" he said letting go of the other male and climbing into bed.

Byakuran hugged tsuna while he smiled sadly and said "I've been without you for 10 years, you've been so close yet I've been unable to hold you like used to, all this time I kept waking up and thought to myself 'what if you never wake up, how would I go on knowing the person i love is no longer standing by my side. I'm just glad you are awake I missed you.....so much.......it's......not the same without you around. I love you tsu-chan" byakuran said. Tsuna turned around slightly and kissed byakuran before smiling and said "I love you too".

Let's just say much sleep hadn't happened that night, and less than a year later the siblings had a baby brother named Hiiro and everyone lived a happy life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this until the very end and I hate to say this but this was the last chapter of this story and I want to thank you for your comments and votes and for following me.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.9K 264 17
It's been a good few years. Sawada Tsunayoshi has made it to highschool. With his guardians of course. They are going to Nami High. Everything is f...
824K 35K 130
When Reborn, the world's greatest hitman, came all the way to Namimori from Italy, he was expecting a model student with a silent older twin... Unfor...
46.6K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
3.1K 109 30
.•♫•♬•ANIME VARIOUS×OC•♬•♫•. *From a God to a Princess,from a Princess to a mafia boss, from a mafia boss to a ninja,from a new ninja to a hero,from...