Unplanned •NaruHina•

By potatoejung_

How can I forget that drunken night... When I have a constant reminder? - cover @baekfordaes More

Author Speaking...
[00] : Day 01
[01] : Day 00
[02] : Day 01
[03] : Day 09
[04] : Day 36
[05] : Day 57
[06] : Day 60
[07] : Day 00
[08] : Day 77
[09] : Day 91 pt1
[11] : Day 102
[12] : Day 108
[13] : Day 128
[14] : Day 144
[15] : Day 170
[16] : Day 192
[17] : Day 216
[18] : Day 233
[19] : Day 263
[20] : Day 264
[21] : Day 45
[22] : Epilogue

[10] : Day 91 pt2

6.4K 240 656
By potatoejung_

March 28th

Hinata laughed as Sai made a big fuss that Ino should be home resting with as pregnant as she is. She wasn't even eight months pregnant yet but she was rather large.

The Hyuga thought it was sweet but it also made her a little sad. The only one at this party that knew of her pregnancy was Tenten. She wouldn't have anyone to fuss over her every move, which was relieving but also depressing.

"Hinata, honey, sweetheart," a slightly buzzed Sakura hooked her chin on her shoulder. "Can I ask you something without you getting upset?"

"Only since it's your birthday."

Sakura cleared her throat and twirled her finger in a strand of her midnight hair. "Are you over Kiba-kun?"

Hinata raised an eyebrow at that. It was an unsaid rule between all the girls that you don't mention an ex. Hinata didn't really know how to feel but then realized that none of them speak to Kiba anymore.

They stopped speaking to Naruto for awhile and now Kiba. Hinata frowned when she realized that she's seperated friendships, but then again she never asked them to.

"Completely," Hinata sighed as she brushed Sakura's hair from her eyes. "I have no reason to keep sulking over him."

"But four years is a long time, Hina."

"Are you trying to set me back up with him?" She snapped,a little frustrated. "Sakura why are you asking?"

"If you're over Kiba-kun, then are you over Naruto?"

That one Hinata was not expecting. Is she over Naruto? She'd like to believe that she is over him. However deep down in her heart of hearts, she knew that she wasn't.

How can she be over the father of her child? Many women are but still; whether she likes it or not he was part of her son. Hinata did miss him, the warmth of their relationship, the love.

"I am."

Sakura huffed out a very loud breath and poked the side of her head rather harshly. "Well he's on his way over."

With that she stood from the seat and went to husband's arms to drag him onto the dance area.

Hinata felt her pulse quicken a bit with that news. Naruto could be here within minutes and she wasn't mentally prepared.

Is she supposed to tell him she's pregnant? Does she maybe start to be friendly with him after six years? Is she supposed to make a big scene about child support? Does she ask him to leave his own pregnant fiance to take care of her? What the hell was she supposed to do?

❇️❇️❇️

The blonde drummed his fingers against the steering wheel. He had parked his car across the street and noticed the lights and music pouring from the backyard of the Uchiha residence.

The guests' cars had flooded the driveway and along the side of the street. Naruto had gotten there about fifteen minutes ago but he just waited.

Sure he still hung out with everyone and sure there were parties that Hinata didn't attend because he was going to be there. But this was different. He knew that Hinata was there, he knew all his high school friends were there (except Kiba). It was going to be almost like a reunion for everyone.

He sighed heavily before finally exiting his vehicle and locking it. With shaky legs he made his way to the open gate of the backyard.

The first thing he saw was the dancing couple. Sakura was obviously buzzed, she was a bit of a lightweight, and Sasuke held her up against him. They smiled at each other and he whispered words only she could hear.

He saw Sakura's parents and Sasuke's as well. He saw a very pregnant Ino with Sai sitting with Gaara and Shijima. Then he noticed Neji and Tenten sitting comfortably with... Hinata.

Hinata, that's all his mind could process, Hinata. The Hyuga was laughing about something with her cousin, her round eyes now in crescents with as wide as her smile was. She looked younger somehow, like she was still his. Her ponytail swished with her every movement. She looked radiant, as if she was glowing in the shaded area.

"Naruto-kun!" Sakura's loud voice broke him from his trance. "Finally!"

Just like that, her laughter ceased.

/

Naruto greeted everyone with hugs and kisses and of course cooing at the baby bumps.

"You sure there's just one in there?" He teased the bleach blonde to which she swatted at his head.

Naruto enjoyed being in everyone's company again. However, all he wanted was to go and talk to Hinata but he thought it was best to keep their distance. But wanting overpowers rational thinking.

There were many stolen glances between the two, though. She would look look at him when he wasn't looking and vice versa.

Hinata was having an internal war. Should she tell him? Should she not? Maybe just talk to him? Honestly there were many things that-

"Hey," a voice murmured softly as the owner of said voice sat next to her. "You mind if I chill with you?"

Hinata looked up and, oh.

Naruto was in a black button up with grey slacks. His hair was still short and eyes just as bright. Hinata sighed and bit her lip.

"No," she simply scooted her chair away an inch or two. "Did you need something?"

"Not really, just sitting down after saying hi to everyone." Then he smiled his award winning smile. "Hi."

She almost blushed, almost. She only lifted the corners of her lips ever so slightly. "Hello."

To both of their surprise, it wasn't awkward. It was comfortable, familiar. He loved the feeling but Hinata was fighting it, she didn't want things to go back to high school times.

It couldn't, it wouldn't be the same.

"How've you been?" He asked.

No one paid much attention to them, surprisingly. They only noticed that, holy shit Naruto and Hinata are talking. Hinata made sure that no one was listening before answering him.

"You mean since you cheated on your fiance with me?"

She didn't mean to sound to so venemous. It just happened to come out that way because, well, they did a terrible thing to Shion.

The Uzumaki cleared his throat, a little flustered at her brazen statement. "Nata-"

"Don't," she inhaled sharply. "Call me that anymore."

Everyone nicknamed her Hina but only Naruto was ever allowed to call her Nata. And when he really felt like spoiling her, Nata hime.

"Hinata-san," Naruto shot back, an arrow suddenly in the female's heart. "I didn't come to argue with you, I'm trying to be civil."

"Naruto-san, I hope you understand that after I found out the truth about your... Romantic life," she let out a shaky breath and glared at him. "You made me feel so used."

Naruto felt his own heart crack a bit at her words. He never meant for her to feel like that, ever. "Can we talk somewhere a little more privately?"

She nodded, a little reluctant, but they both went inside the house. Her legs immediately felt warmer inside but he pulled her somewhere they couldn't be bothered.

They walked into Sasuke's study and locked the door as to not be disturbed while they talked.

"What?" Hinata asked as soon as he turned towards to her.

He took a step closer and she took one back. The Hyuga didn't want them to be so close. She set her bag down on the ground so she wouldn't have distractions.

"You think I used you?" She only nodded. "Hinata, you used me to get over Kiba."

"What?" She gasped. How did he even know that Kiba and her were dating, much less broke up? "That may have been my reason to be at the bar but that wasn't my intention when we slept together."

Naruto felt a little smug at that. Hadn't he said that to Sasuke?

"And you think that was my intention? Hyuga Hinata, I would never. I didn't have sex with you just because of Shion or whatever reason you think."

"Then what?" She spat out and put her hands on her hips. "You cheated on your fiance, Naruto-san. You didn't even tell me you were engaged."

"I was going to but then-"

"I kissed you, I know." Hinata sighed out and glared. "But there was time, you should've stopped it. I was more drunk than you, you were supposed to be the responsible one!"

"You think it's that easy?!" Naruto raised his voice but they still couldn't be heard outside of the study. "You think I could just stop when you kiss me; when you, Hinata, you kiss me again?" His voice cracked at the last words.

This wasn't what she wanted to do, she didn't want to tell him like this. Naruto looked so broken, so defeated. This wasn't what she expected at all.

"Naruto," she dropped the formality but didn't dare call him Naruto-kun. "She's pregnant."

"I know that, but..." He trailed off.

"But what?"

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that, Hinata, I want to be friends at least. I know I was in the wrong, I was horribly stupid to leave you over something so childish as you leaving to study.

"But now I have to live with my choices. Shion is my fiance and she's having my child, I have to take responsibility."

Hinata's heart broke in her chest. He was taking responsibility for a girl he's known less time than her. Shion wasn't his first love, she was.

"You're staying out of obligation? Not because of the way you feel?" Her own voice was beginning to sound broken.

They stared at each other for what seemed like forever. They no longer cared if anyone would hear them shout. The only place that mattered was right there, their existence.

Naruto didn't think she understood how much he wanted to drop everything just for her. Forget that he got Shion pregnant. To pretend that they didn't lose six years together. But they were adults, all these responsibilities were just hanging on their shoulders.

Even though she harbored so much hate for him the past six years... She couldn't find it in herself to not yearn for him. Want his touch, want him all to herself. Hinata wanted to tell him about their son but he was choosing Shion. She wasn't going to use her child as a reason for him to stay.

"I didn't say I was staying forever," he finally breathed out.

"Do you love her?"

He shifted his weight between his feet and looked at the window. The brilliant colors of the sunset peaking through. How long had they been in there?

"I can't answer that right now."

Hinata scoffed and quickly wiped away her tears. "Naruto, do you want me?"

"More than you could ever know." He responded without a second thought. The Uzumaki didn't have to think twice. "What happened that day... When we were us again..."

At those words a sad smile graced her lips. When we were us. Naruto took a step closer and she didn't move.

"I don't believe it was a mistake, Hinata, but it was wrong I've accepted that. I've chosen not to tell Shion, but I told Sasuke a-"

"You told Sasuke-kun?!" She gasped out. "What if-!"

"He won't tell anyone. I told him a few weeks ago and he hasn't told Sakura."

Hinata let out a sigh of relief and placed a hand on her beating chest to calm herself.

"Have you told anyone?"

"Ten-" she stopped herself. Hinata only told Tenten about the baby but not about who the father was. "No, no I haven't."

They stood once again, in silence. Hinata wanted to tell him but it wouldn't matter, he was choosing Shion. The blonde looked at her with so much adoration but she was looking down.

She assumed their little discussion was over. "We should head back to the party, I guess."

Naruto nodded slowly. Now they were going to be forced to face reality, the outside world.

The Hyuga picked up her purse and looked back up at him. She smiled a small smile at him. Hinata walked past him to the door but he grabbed her wrist and spun her around.

Her purse flew out of her hand and hit the door, creating a loud bang.

Hinata's cheek hit his chest and his arms soon enveloped her frame. Her formerly pale cheeks were now a bright red at the sudden contact with Naruto. How could she be so affected just by a hug when they literally slept together multiple times in the past?

"N-Naruto, I-"

"Please," he whispered, barely audible to her own ears. "Let's just escape... For a little bit."

Every brain cell was screaming to let go, push him away, don't fall for it. But it was only for a minute... Why not indulge?

"Okay."

So she melted into him. Her arms hooked around his torso and nuzzled into his warmth. The male squeezed her tighter, noticing how wide her hips felt. Different, he thought. He ran his hands up and down her sides, causing her to shiver.

Then Naruto felt her stomach pressing into his lower abdomen and he quirked an eyebrow. Her hips were wider and stomach extended... No.

He inhaled her vanilla scent before deciding that he needed to ask, even if it ruins what they built tonight.

Naruto pulled away slightly but still held her close. He looked down at her and she tilted her head to look up at him.

Her chin rested in the divot between his pectoral muscles and she let out a blissful sigh. "Hinata..."

"We're escaping right now," the Hyuga murmured quietly. "Naruto-kun."

The blonde's heart swelled at that. She was right, these few minutes belonged to them. "Nata... I love you."

Tears welled up in her lilac colored eyes and a sad smile graced her lips. "I love you too."

They embraced each other tightly, not needing to say anything else. They were no longer in Sasuke's study, no longer at the Uchiha residence, not even in Konoha... Just existing only together in space and time.

"Hinata-chan? Naruto-kun?" A voice suddenly echoed through the study, it was Shijima. "We're about to cut the cake in a few minutes if you guys are done... Doing whatever..."

Both Naruto and Hinata let out a sigh, it was all over. They were just friends, not in love, he was having a baby and so was she... He just didn't know that part.

Hinata pulled away first and turned away to wipe her tears. She saw the contents of her bag had mostly fallen out. Then she remembered something.

"Do you need help?" He bent down to pick up her lipstick but she swatted him away.

"N-no! I'll get everything! You g-go out first!" She was panicked, trying to gather everything before he saw it.

Hinata had her back to him while stuffing everything into her bag, desperately searching. The blonde laughed and bent down to help anyways because Naruto misread her panic as awkwardness.

He picked up her mirror compact, her gum, and her wallet. A paper was stuck to her wallet and it fell back to the ground. The Hyuga turned just as he had picked it up.

"Naruto, don't-!" Then she turned it around to see the black and white ink across the thick, glossy photograph.

Hinata's extended arm slowly fell back to her side when she realized it was over.

The Uzumaki felt his heart burst with an array of emotions. In his hands he held a sonogram. His blue eyes flickered to the corner to read Hyuga Hinata.

"Y-you're having a-a baby?" His voice cracked. Two seconds ago things were clear, at least clearer than before, and now... What was he supposed to think?

Hinata finally stood back up after shoving all her items in her purse and looked at him with nervous eyes. So her flight instincts were kicking in.

Time to have an anxiety attack.

"Uh yeah, haha, but no one knows except Tenten so if you don't tell anyone that'd be great. I-I, uh, should really be going," she laughed nervously and he only watched her with wide eyes. "Y-you can keep that since you're the father and all and I-" she slapped her palm over her mouth with a loud sound.

Naruto's eyes only doubled in size and his jaw hung open. He was having a child with Hinata? At the same time he was having a daughter with Shion? What the fuck has his life become?

"I'm what?" He took a step closer and this time she backed away until her back hit the doorknob. "We're having a baby? Hyuga Hinata, you're having my child?!"

"Y-yeah, uh, you do you, man," you did not just say that. "Uh call me sometime, you think things over. You chose Shion don't let him change your mind. Please think thoroughly-"

"Him?" Naruto really needed more time to think. "It's a boy?"

"Sure, yeah, ano," Hinata's fingers fiddled with the lock. "You keep that, stay quiet, and enjoy the party!"

Just like that, she ran out.

Everyone stared at her when the backdoor burst opened. She kissed Sakura's cheek briefly and told her happy birthday but she needed to leave before she contined to run to her car.

Hinata quickly unlocked the car and slid in, sticking the key into the ignition. She was running, sure, but she wasn't avoiding. Hinata was back at her apartment within minutes, which is weird considering she lives a good fifteen-minute-drive away from Sasuke and Sakura.

Meanwhile, Naruto just stood there, still in Sasuke's study holding the sonogram. Tears had fallen from his eyes and a dry laugh finally climbed from his throat.

We're having a son.

unedited

Lmao I said it was gonna be shorter but this bitch is 3k words. I feel like this is rushed and not super detailed? But y'know I'm trying.

I think we might go into two week intervals, that seems like a good time rate.

Also lmao I've realized that I have horrible memory so if there's mistakes regarding the other girls' pregnancy, well, I'm just getting it to the "about" point lol... This is nh focused anyways. Sorry guys ㅠㅠ

Hope you guys are enjoying thus far! Please give me some ideas of how you like it or what you maybe want to happen?

-mari 🍜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 2.4K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
105K 3.3K 58
Hyuuga Hinata and Uchiha Sasuke couldn't have been more far apart from each other. Sasuke didn't remember Hinata's name that hazy night when they sl...
173K 3.5K 15
A cute little story about how Shikadai came along. Shikamaru getting teased by Naruto for not having s kid yet. Temari watching the girls get pregnan...
2.7K 108 29
This is the sequal of 'Our Beloved Son'. Please read the first one before you read this one because it will maybe make no sense if you don't. Disclai...