Yuri Yandere-Book one[Complet...

By Sushipugs

Hey just like it says-I'm taking approaches at writing one shots and I don't own anything Again I don't own a... More

Yandere!Ruby x reader
Yandere!Weiss x Faunus!worker!reader
Yandere!Blake x White fang member!reader
Slightly yandere!Yang x Boxer!Reader
Yandere!Nora x Straight!reader x Yandere!pyrrha
Yandere!Kurumi x Spirit!Reader
Yandere!Yuno x Yukis Sister!reader
Yandere?Esdeath x Reader
My only A/N
Yandere!Princess!Christa x Commoner!Ymir
Pirate!Reader x Yandere!Mermaids
Marine!Reader x Yandere!Queen!Xenomorph
Yandere!HarleyX Insane!Prison!reader
Obsessive!Mikasa x Cadet!Reader xYandere!Annie
Yandere!Asia x FallenAngel!reader
Yandere!Zombie x Human!Reader
Request(Please read)
Marine!Reader x Yandere!Predater
Yandere!alpha x Omega!reader
For loveisblind09090 and npcnightmare!
Yandere!Y/N x Wattpad reader!Reader
Gang leader!Ymir x Yandere!Mafia bo$$!Christa
Yandere!Annie x Mikasa
Yandere!Annie x Sucidal!Mikasa
Yandere!Chara x Monster!Reader x Yandere!Frisk
Yandere!Nurse x Deathly ill!reader
Yandere!Author x Reader
👋We are offically done👋
Teaser
1st chapters out!

Yandere!RyobaxJournalist!Reader[terribly long]

6.3K 101 5
By Sushipugs

So before we start the reader will be the journalist in yandere simulator I don't not own Yandere simulator,Yandere dev does.This is mostly journal entries o couldn't figure out ways to add ryoba so this is pretty long.Anyways I hope you enjoy it the story line follows the entry.I want to let you know that this might be terrible but please continue reading this long story that's unedited
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
You were about to revealed to the world about this horrible women.Just thinking about her made you cloud up with rage.You thought about your wife and daughter.It would be best for your daughter to know why you left her.The only thing you thought of at the moment was that dusty old recorder.You went to the basement and grabbed the nearest cassette tape and place it in.You took a deep breath and hit record to hopefully turn it on.It was time people knew the truth,the story from 1989.The first person who would know about his would be your daughter

Tape recorder 1:
"Looks like it still works....Well as long as it's working and recording I suppose it would be best that I say something.How long has it been since I last used this thing?Its been at least two decades...Maybe three?Those were better times.I was so young back then.My future seemed...so bright.I remember following my dreams.I remember a promising career.I remember being..happy.If I could turn back time...What would I do differently?I know.I know exactly what I should have done.I shouldn't have gotten involved with that case..with that girl.Pursuing her was the right thing to do..But if I hadn't invoked myself with her,I'd still have a career.When did it begin?I think it was...April of 1989.The peak of my career as an investigative journalist.Thats when I heard about a murder at the local high school.The police had no leads.I decided to investigate it myself.I tried to be a hero...and that was the worst mistake of my life."

You clicked the tape off and grabbed a fresh on before shoving in the tape recorder.

Tape recorder Two:

"When I started the case the schools faculty didn't let me conduct and investigation on school grounds.They were highly concerned with maintaining their prestigious reputation.They didn't want any polish or journalist snooping around and ruining the schools image Andy more than the murder already had...or maybe they just had something to hide,and didn't want the authorities to find out.To this day,I still don't know how the school manage to convince the police that any crime that takes place on school ground can only be investigated for 6 hours maximum.I heard a rumor that the schools headmaster bribes the police department to expedite the investigations as much as possible.There are a lot of in savory Rumor about the schools headmaster,but...none have been proven to be true.Because I couldn't walk around the school,I tried to gather information by interviewing students outside of the school gate when they entered or left school grounds.It was at this point in time that I noticed a peculiar girl who was quiet obviously stalking one of her seniors.I decided to keep my eye on her and before long,I began to observe some disturbing  behavior from her."

The cassette ran out of space.An image of you interviewing a student with green hair and eyes and a girl in the corner of your eye stalking a boy who looked popular but lonely.She stared at him,and almost as if she felt being watched the glance at you and smiled sending a shiver down your spin.She turned around and happily followed the senior.
Your hand twitch but you continued to tell your story

Tape recorder three:

"From the school gate I witnessed the girl do more than just stalking an upper class man,she stalked any other girl who spoke to him.Through student interviews I kept tabs in what happened to those girls..The became the victims of bullying,were expelled and in some cases,stopped coming to school.I frequently saw the girl running with a mop and a bucket as though she always had some sort of mess to clean up.That girl was using manipulation,intimidation,and sometimes even violence to sabotage the boys love life.If she wasn't above that kind of behavior the possibility of murder didn't seem to far off.I didn't want to believe that a school girl would actually commit murder just to keep a boy single,but the evidence was staring at me straight in the face just like when that girl would stare at me while I interviewed students.Thats when I learned a crucial price of evidence.The girl who was murdered at the beginning of the school year had a crush on the same boy who was being stalked.The final price of the puzzle had fallen into place.I knew that I had found the culprit and I went to the police with my findings.It took a lot of talking,but I was eventually able to convince them to take the girl into custody."

You remembered begging them to believe you in which they finally did.You drive to the school and saw as students gathered at the window as that girl was in cuffs heading toward the police car,all the while staring at you.

Tape recorder 4:

"Though the idea of a murderous school girl was scandalous enough to attract lists of attention.Word of her arrest quickly sprees across the entire nation.The trail turned into a media circus and I became a celebrity practically overnight.I didn't want to be a public figure but I did want my investigation skills to be recognized.I hoped all the attention would boost my career.As it turns out..I was dead wrong.That manipulative little school girl put in the best act I've ever seems.She cried non-stop,feigned ignorance at every opportunity and had an excuse for every accusation leveled at her.The court fell in love with her.The media fell in love with her.The entire dang nation fell in love with her.She called me a dyke pervert who enjoyed peering at schoolgirls.She called me a fame-seeking yellow journalist.She claimed that I only accused her of murder for sensational headlines.And the court bought every word of it.The day the judge declared  her innocent,The entire country celebrated it like it was a darn Holiday."

That day.You hated it.All that hard work fell because that manipulative prick was able to slither her way into the hearts of others.

Tape recorder 5:

"From That day forward I was a national disgrace.I was known across the country as a lecherous journalist who stalks school girls and tried to throw a girl in prison to hook her own career.I saw disgust in the eyes of every person who looked at me.My house and my car were vandalized ever day for weeks with words like "die""Dyke"and "perverted journalist".Needless to say I was never able to work as a journalist again.The police department that arrested the girl was also subject of national criticism.They were accused of being incompetent fools who'd arrest anyone without sufficient evidence.Ever since then the police in that town have become extremely lenient to an attempt to repair the reputation and don't want to go anywhere near the local high school except for extremely brief periods of time.But the worst part of the entire experience didn't come from the media or public.Immediately after the trial,I tried to escape the press by hiding in an alley behind the courthouse.Only one person found me there.It want a journalist or a reporter.It was the girl that had just been declared innocent.Ill never forget her face that day.She wore a smile,Her cheeks were a little red but her eyes were blank.Empty,soulless like a dolls eyes.She looked like she didn't have an ounce of humanity left in her entire body.With that smiling face she said to me.
"It would be very easy to kidnap you and torture you and make it look line suicide.Don't try to across me.she turned around and left without another word."

Tape recording 6:

"My life was a living hell for about a year While the trial was still fresh in people's minds.Eventually the hatred subsided but never died.There was always someone who recognized me no matter how much I tried to change my appearance.I tried to cut my hair,grow it out,I even changed my eye colored but I always was found out.Finding employment was nearly impossible.I drifted between part time jobs and spent my free time drinking to Ease the pain of becoming a national punching bag.It was around that time where I met my future wife.I still don't understand what she saw in me.I was an absolute wreck no to mention the laughing stock of the entire country.But as soon as we met,she wanted to spend every waking moment with me.She wouldn't let me out of her sight and got possessive if another woman or man so much at looked at me.I quickly came to depend on her for everything.It wasn't long before I couldn't live without her.I certainly wasn't in any state to take care of myself.I was like and adult sized baby.Helpless and vulnerable.Who knows...maybe that's what she was attracted to..Maybe she just wanted to experience the sensation of owning a person.Maybe she wanted to keep a human pet.Maybe all she wanted was someone who she could emotionally depend on.Even after all these years,I don't understand why anybody would waste their time with a woman like me...,but none of that mattered.Despite all my flaws she accepted me.And that's all I needed.We got married about six months after meeting each other."

You smiled.Her red eye and hair was so beautiful to you.Her smile brightened your whole day up.

Tape recording 7:

"My wife died giving birth to our only child.I still don't know how I possibly found the strength to keep going after I lost her.I was completely dependent on her for absolutely  everything.I could barely take care of my self much less a baby.Somehow I managed to make it through those years...but even after all this time,I'm still a deadbeat drunk who can't hold down a job.It was very difficult to live of own infant daughter knowing that my wife was dead because of her.Im pretty sure I was a horrible mother.She practically had to raise herself.I never tried to spend much time with her or learn about her interests.Even now I don't think I know very much about her. I don't even know what kind of person she's turned into.I don't even know what her everyday life is like.I know that she spends all of her time on her computer.She bought it herself.She seems to have a lot of money for someone her age.Im afraid to ask where it comes from.Sometimes she comes home with blood on her clothing.I can't if it's her blood or someone else blood,I..try to stay out of her business.Its partially out of respect for her privacy.....buts it's mostly out of fear"

You remembered when she came home body soaked in blood.She would stare at you before walking to her room.And the next morning she comes down with no blood.It was the only uniform she had so how it It not staining her?

Tape recording 8

"I've never told anyone about this.Never saw a shrink,Never had any friends to confide in.Im also recording this because I thought it would be therapeutic to record my feeling Erving if I'm talking to a machine,but this hasn't calmed me down at all.The only thing to come out of this experience is that all the enter I've kept buried for the past two decades have risen to the surface.I don't think I can go back to the way things were before.I don't think I can go back to wasting my time with crappy part time jobs,drinking,and sitting in a couch feeling miserable.I don't want this to be my life!But I can't let myself died either.not until I see justice severed.That girl from 1989.... she's a grown woman by now,but she's never been punished for the sins of her youth.I can't go living in a world where a monster like her walks around in public.Im the only one who knows the truth about her so in the only one who cane bring her to justice.I still know how to track a persons secrets.I still know how to dig up the truth.For the first time in decades I feel like I have a purpose.I feel like I know what to do with my life.Im going to deliver justice or I'm going to die trying....This odd antique was good fro something after all."

You got out of the chair and placed the recording down.You walked to your room and sat on your computer.You smirked.You were finally going to get justice tomorrow.And with that you went to sleep.The next morning you made a tiny bowl of cereal before going to the place.It was time to get your evidence.Feeling like it was enough you went to you recorder and started to feed it information.

Tape recording 9:

"I found her.It wasn't hard.She never even moved out of her hometown.Ive been following her around town for the past week.Its not that hard to follow someone without being spotted if you know the right tricks.The only difficult part is looking at her without being consumed with disgust.Thinking about what she got away with...thinking about what she's responsible for..it almost makes me go bling with rage.This whole week I felt like something was wrong and yesterday I realized what it was.Im surprised it took me so long to  figure it out.Shes suddenly change direction while walking or linger in one place for seemingly no reason.I recognize that behavior.Its my own behavior.I know what she's doing.Shes stalking someone.It didn't take me long to figure out who her prey was.A young woman just out of high school.I don't know what she's done wrong but she's clearly marked for death.She'll be dead within the week if I don't do something.I want to warn her that a killer is stalking her but I can't repeat the mistakes of the past.Un order to convict this monster and send her to prison,I need firm evidence that's she's a monster.If I save this young woman's life I won't have any evidence.I have to let her die.And I have to be Their when it happens filming her murder.Its the only way to get evidence I need.The only way to make sure that justice is served.But is this really justice?Letting a woman die?If I don't get this monster arrested then there will only be more victims in the future.So...letting her commit murder one last time is...the right thing to do...isn't it?"

You sighed still questioning it.Its has to be justice,you couldn't get evidence with out this but on the other hand i could save the girl but I wouldn't be able to put the monster in..she would kill more girls.You sighed and grabbed you phone checking the time.You ran out the door and saw the monster. Following her,You saw her walk into a ware house.You saw the victim walk into her death.Your heart clench.Why does it have to be like this.You his and pulled out your phone.The murder started.The victim thrashed and struggled to save herself when her purple eyes met your e/c eye.She gasped and screamed

"HELP!"

The monster glanced in your direction and smirked.She slammed the knife in her chest as you stopped the recording.She walked to you.You ran out in fear accidentally deleting the only evidence.The words she said sent shivers dow your spin.You bursted the door open and started packing.You booked a flight to America and walk the the tape recorder.You felt emotions trying to break free.This was your final recording hoping that the person who heard this would give it to the police.

Final tape:Tape recording 10:

"IM A FOOL!IM A GOD DANG FOOL!I got sloppy.She caught me.I followed her to the ware house and she killed the girl.If I wasn't in her line of sight I couldn't gotten her in jail.She came up to me and said

"Long time no see miss.Journalist."

I stared at her eyes as she leaned closer.She was smiling and had a red tint .I recognized that.It was the exact same smile and red ting she had when she threatened my life in 1989.I didn't know what to do so I just turned in and ran.I broken a truck that lasted almost three decades.She knows that I was after her!Theres know what she'll let me live;I'm doomed!I can't go to the police;I'll sound like a babbling lunatic without evidence,and right now I don't have any because I deleted hem on accident!Even if they do listen to me and investigate her they won't find anything.My only option is to leave the country all together.I searched for you but I couldn't find you.I can't wait for you to come home.I have to leave immediately.Im going to gather all of my recording I've made so far and put them where I know you'll find them.That way,At leaders you'll know why your mother disappeared so suddenly.I only hope that she doesn't try to get revenge on me by harming you"

You started to cry uncontrollably

"I don't know when I'll be back.I don't know if I'll be back.I don't know if she's willing to cross oceans to hunt her prey.If she is,I'll try to lure her into a trap,try to expose her nature in front of the police.Its my only hope.If I had more time,there are so many things is say to you but I can't-not now........................................stay safe"

You leaned over the desk face soaked in tears.You sniffed

"....i love you...."

You sniffed again and wiped your face.You grabbed you luggage and a few thousand dollars your wife left for you.You ran to the car and drove to the airport.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

It's been at least a year since you left japan.Most of the people in America have forgotten about the incident that happened in 1989 but there are some occasions where people would walk up to you and call you out.You were walking out of the bar when something or rather...someone caught your eye.It appears that,that someone saw you and smiled.It was the third time you saw that same face and you didn't know what to do you just bolted.The streets were too pact and the only strong thing to do was on the ally way.

You heard the woman tell her husband to wait for her in the hotel.Yan ran until you were met with the the dreadful dead end.You turned around and expected the woman but she wasn't there.No one was.You sighed when all of a sudden it went black.When you woke up you noticed you weren't in the streets but in a basement in a wooden chair.You looked to the side and saw a dead body but take a closer look it was the killers husband.

The door opened and the girl walked down.

"Ah do you saw him dead well that doesn't matter as long as your with me!I have so much to show you know that we're in Japan.But I have to show you to my daughter today Y/N"

You looked in fear

"R-Ryoba let me go."

She squealed and shook her head no.The door opened up stairs and the Mom rain upstairs to grab her daughter.The ravened hair killer cam down with another girl that looked exactly alike.

"Ayano meet Y/N your new mother to replace your father.Y/N you may not know this but since you first started your investigation I just new I had to have you.And every since you've been following I felt a rush.But now I have you."

Ayano left and Ryoba hugged you tightly.She squeezed you and picked your cheek.

"Your my little journalist  and if you EVER try to leave me there will be a repeat of the case of 1989."

You nodded and soon your eyes widened.

She just pulled out all ten tapes you had.She grinned

"Don't worry I'll put them back now let's list to them!"

The end.Im terribly sorry for  having you read this I just ran out of ideas and this came  to mind.I just need two more idea s and well yeah.Word could including this

Word:3449

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.4K 61
Love is a strange thing and it can take the form of many... For those who fall under it's powerful spell, it can crush them or consume them. It can m...
33.4K 448 28
Basically just some headcanons/scenarios/oneshots of the squad if they were yandere for you :) Hope you enjoy reading! ÂĄThis book is old so most of...
146 4 4
These oneshots are of mostly my own ideas, and might do some fandom stuff as time goes on. A lot of the oneshots will be insanely long per scenario...
214K 3K 30
Hello Everyone! IncompleteLoner here! This is my first oneshot book! •Disclaimer: I do NOT own Assassination Classroom! °I own this one shots! PLEA...