Flames Of Fire ✗ (A PaNi FF)

By parthxniti

[ abandoned since 2020 ] What happens when electrifying chemistry isn't actually coincidental? Meet Parth Sa... More

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 7

1.8K 237 120
By parthxniti

Hello Krishi ke PaNi ke fans :") Almost a week since I updated and school starts on Wednesday so this is going to be the last update for a while, unless... I get really excited and ditch schoolwork XD I'm not gonna take too much of your time. Padhke batao kaisa hai!

*

*

Parth

I really didn't know what I was trying to do with her. I couldn't believe I took the initiative to pull her all the way to the spacious balcony in my house, which was unnaturally secluded that day. Forget all that, I couldn't believe I held her hand, ditch the wrist kiss. Oh God, what was she doing to me?

As I stood admiring the skies and the lights around, Niti whispered, "Parth..." I let go of her hand and awkwardly distanced myself. Goddamnit! Why did she have to look so beautiful?

"Baitho." I dropped to my knees, and then crossed my legs, with my arms over my knees, and my knees bent to face the sky. She sat beside me after a moment, at a slight distance, with her arms under those bent knees, hugging them. As her eyes fixed onto my figure, I avoided eye-contact, doing anything I possibly could to distract the attention off me.

She studied me carefully. "Tum naraaz ho?" Her voice was as soft as her skin... I mean, not physically but damn... she was so beautiful under those skies, even in the dark. It was like the starlight was enough to make her face glow. She was an angel.

"Kis baat ke liye?" I picked up a little hairpin from the floor. Was it Niti's? I eyed her, as my eyes lowered to focus on her subtleties. Her hair, her lips, her cheeks, every part of her was underrated.

"The dance Disha pu..." Come on, not Disha man!

"Uh... Can we... not talk about her, please?" I was sharp, and I knew she would've been offended. I wasn't there with her to talk about Disha though, but then what was I really planning to talk to her about? Feeli... what?

"Okay." WHAT? She tilted her face to look at the lights around the house. They were fairy lamps that were strung from one end of the room to another, so even along the rails and walls of the balcony, they hung like sashes.

She was extraordinarily quiet. The Niti I knew from set was very talkative and chatty. She could never shut up there. What was with her silence all of a sudden? I blinked at her unbelievably. "Iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum baat hi nahi karogi mere saath!"

Her shoulders shrugged once, and she turned her head away from me, giving me a clear view of her hair, which wasn't what I wanted to see. Yes, it was pretty, but her face was a lot more, she was a lot more. "What is there to talk about?" I pressed my lips at her comment.

Seriously? Didn't that heat of the moment mean anything to her? Didn't she feel anything? Was it just me? What the hell, why should it be just you? That's why I tell you over and over again, stay away from her! That kiss meant nothing to her, why did it have to mean anything to me? We're professionals... right? Nothing else!

"Yeah... right. We don't talk." I rolled my eyes and jumped to my feet. I just needed to go. I had messed my mind up enough for a day. No more Niti, and no more Disha. Just... Did I just compare Niti to what Disha was to me? Parth, you've got to stop. I took a deep breath, to control my raging anger and then stomped away roughly, not caring about Niti. Yes, don't care.

*

Niti

Why was he so stupid? Like he called me to a place, made me sit there with him, and all he did was staying quiet? Being the girl I was, I had to talk and I wanted to honestly check on him, but usse samajh main toh aata nahi hai, he just needed to fight with me. First of all, his girlfriend was enough of a problem for me.

Forget it, Parth and I are nothing. He didn't care, why should I?

I was really put off though. I didn't want to go back and enjoy the party at all. I was done for the day. Getting non-existent feelings involved was just dangerous for me. What was I thinking when I let him kiss me? Just like how Nandini Murthy punched Manik Malhotra, I should've punched him right there!

I punched the 'home' button on my phone to check the time. 8:52. Niti, you'll eat and then leave. After all, what sense did it make attending a wedding but not eating wedding food? Plus, it was Chandni's effort. She'd kill me if I didn't try it at all.

I walked down the hallway, holding my lehenga and my phone. I bumped into somebody, but I didn't want any trouble. To my surprise, it was Abhilash, one of Parth's best friends.

He was pretty tall, but not as tall as Parth. He was muscular and well built, maintaining six-pack abs. Yet, there was something about him which distinctly differentiated him from the 'way-too-handsome' men: his voice. "Hey, you look beautiful tonight!" I just smiled for the sake of it and rushed away to God knew where. He followed like a creep though.

"What?"

"Do you even know this house? That's the way to Parth's bedroom!" My eyes popped out of their sockets. That wasn't the place I wanted to be in. I thanked Christ for saving me from another uncontrollable embarrassment.

"Where's the dining place?" He chuckled, and accompanied me, talking on the way. "So you play Nandini, don't you?" I nodded, trying to avoid conversation with him. Anyone related to Parth and not close to me was going to be trouble. "But you look so different from the show."

I faked a smile. "Because Nandini's the character I play."

"Whoa! Relax." Was I that pissed off? Why? I toned my temper down, and gave a genuine smile. I didn't want to be rude. After all, he was helping me.

We reached a well-lit room, where Chandni and a couple others were setting up the buffet cloches. "There you go." I hurried to Chandni, not even thanking the other guy who helped me.

As I approached, she was thrilled. "Hey there, Juliet! Did your Romeo give you a good time upstairs?" She grinned like an idiot, winking and nudging to add to the flirtatious teases. I felt blood rush through my cheeks suddenly, remembering that moment he and I shared in his bedroom.

I shook the thought out of my head. "Joke tha?" The excitement in her fell. I looked around and then leaned in to whisper. "Listen, I think I'll just have dinner and leave."

"Am I missing something?" I took a moment to analyze if that was the right place to have that conversation. Then, I anyways gave in. She was my best friend after all!

"Parth... he kissed me..." I popped my lip, cringing to myself as I rethought how easily I gave in to his advances. Chandni was awestruck! She didn't expect so much to happen so fast. Her jaw fell. I nervously denied her assumptions. "...on my wrist!" She felt relieved and honestly, so did I.

"But still... Oooo!" I slapped her arm roughly.

"Forget it. Can I have a plate?"

*

Parth

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, with all my friends around me having consumed 8 glasses of whiskey, on the rocks. I felt heavy-headed but I was in vague control of myself. Charlie, whose arm was around my neck casually, cracked a joke that got me cracking up really badly. I almost tossed off the glass I was holding.

Through the corner of my eyes, I saw a girl in a blue lehenga pass by. I knew who she was, I knew she was someone I knew but I couldn't figure who it was exactly. Then she approached, along with another girl. I blinked, gulped and dozily sat up straight, clearing my throat.

"Our work for today is done." I instantly recovered from the aftereffects of the booze. I wasn't completely drunk. I sprung up, holding my head.

"Yeah, uh... come."

I headed to the cupboard in my room, where I pinned her up against, almost kissing her. Her... I turned around to see her timidly following. I smiled dreamily. She looked like an angel that descended from the heavens above. I pulled out the money stash from one of my wallets and counted the money once in a daze and then handed it over.

"Thank you for your service." Though I meant it for her friend, my eyes were on Niti and nobody else. She was too beautiful for me to let go. She was however disgusted with my remark and to be honest, who wouldn't? Service, really? I was so drunk.

Chandni smirked, tugging her hand and pulling her away. Her eyes didn't shift anywhere else either, as I felt my head hit the cupboard behind.

She was the girl of my dreams.

I quickly followed, only to see them gone. "Arre... Parth, aa na idhar! Aa!" She scooted, making place for me. I gave the door one glance and then nodded, falling to the couch. Just then, somebody came from outside, joining our casual indoor party. "Disha, come na, sit with your boyfriend!" Charlie nudged me. I looked at her, only to see dejection.

Something took over me and I grabbed the glass I'd slammed onto that coffee table earlier, and emptied it in one gulp. There was pain evident in her eyes, which came out as tears. I gave her an approving look, for the sake of an audience to which she was pleased because the next thing I knew, her head was on my chest and her arms were around my waist.

"Aww... look how cute you both look together!" Arisha spat, in a condescending tone. Disha and Arisha had mutual hate for each other, perhaps because of me. I wanted to shrug her off, but I didn't have the strength and I didn't want to create a scene either. It was my sister's wedding. So I just let her be.

Yet, my attention was totally diverted. Why did Niti just leave like that? The ceremony wasn't even over yet!

I sneaked my phone out of my pocket and scrunching my facial muscles, I squinted to focus on the screen. I tapped her contact, and dropped a message.

*Why did you leave so soon? I wanted to be with you.*

Before I could realize what I'd typed, I already had sent the message. Great. I was anyways not aware of what I typed, so I didn't bother about it too much. A moment later, my phone buzzed.

*You and I both know you're with good company.*

I found myself awkwardly shifting away from Disha the moment my phone blinked. In a jiffy, I slid off her, but Charlie who sat on the other side of me caught me back.

"Ab tu kahi nahi jaa raha hai, we're going to play confessions." I rolled my eyes, dropping my head back with a thud. What did I have to confess? I dreamed of a cute moment with my co-star when I was dating another girl. Too big a confession to make!

*

Niti

We were in the car, humming to the beats of some nice songs to forget Parth Samthaan... Parth Laghate... I can't believe you want to forget this man when you can't tolerate saying his actual name wrong!

Unexpectedly, my phone flashed with his name. Parth. Why was he calling me? Chandni was super happy, that she turned down the volume of the music console in the car. I had a horrible evening and I wasn't really in the mood for a conversation with a man I dreamed of, who was already in a relationship with someone.

"Hello?"

I heard a coarse, drugged voice on the other end of the line. "When I kissed you this afternoon, why didn't you stop me?"

*

Tell me tell me how how how was it? Last line unexpected tha ki nahi? XD Main toh aise harkate karti rehti hoon ;) Kya dekhna hai next update main, tell me! Aur neeche jo yellow star ka outline dikh raha hai na, usse 'fill' kardo please! Bye-bye PaNi survivors! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 3.6K 41
08/01/2021 - 24/06/2022 Nandani Taylor from Shimla is an epitome of beauty starting as first year student in Rosemary field. She is gorgeous, she is...
363K 29K 28
When an wandering Boy meets a wandering girl! Both are in search of peace and satisfaction! The loneliness and hollowness is chasing them! Will they...
457K 30.3K 63
[Unedited] [HIGHEST RANK: #23 in FANFICTION as on 16/05/2017] What happens when OBSESSION crosses all the limits of SANITY..sometimes it destroys EVE...
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

8.3K 885 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...