Chapter 3

Hey! Thank you for the patience! You all are beautiful people. My grandma wasn't keeping well this week-but she's a lot better now-so I couldn't write a lot, but I tried. I hope it's okay! :) let me know your views below! If you're not following me yet, go do so! Tap the star if you liked this. XD

*

*

Niti

"Guys, there's a small change in the script. Dhruv is a new character, and will be part of F4; you guys will be Fab 5. The show will focus on friendship and some love; it's called Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. It'll be airing in two weeks and we need the promo ready. Let's get going!" Shashank Sir clapped. Some scenes had to be reshot due to the change in the script. There was a lot to do and Parth was late, as usual. Apparently, he had college until 10 AM almost every day and he was low on attendance so he had to join later. We took our positions to shoot for the promo. They filmed the sequence in parts and we all had to be alert.

Parth and I were not even talking. Forget talking, after that morning together, we didn't even look at each other. I was beginning to get acquainted to the cast I was going to work with, short time. I just couldn't totally avoid Parth and I found myself staring at him a lot, just to see how he was doing. Why did I have to care?

The week passed quickly. Utkarsh played Dhruv and amongst all the people in the cast, he was the one I'd grown closest to, just like how Dhruv was Nandini's first friend on the show. We snacked together, and hung out often between shoots. Veebha had also become a good friend of mine, but Charlie and Veebha had a stronger bond, given they shared birthdays. Krissann played Alya, Manik's first girlfriend, and she hung out with the boys more often.

Our friend circles were the same and more often than not, Parth and I were put into awkward situations when we had to hang out with the rest of the gang. Overall, shoots were fun, especially the Fab 5 vs Navya-Nandini scenes.

We'd shot until the Nandini's 5 dares scene by the time the show released. We had a thorough script for the next 30 episodes, which meant more dedicated shooting. That day, we were shooting the 'Nandini Murthy' famous punch, when I accidentally nudged Parth's jaw in over-involvement.

"Ahh!" He chuckled as he touched the side of his lips. I burst into giggles as the scene had failed with Parth laughing instead of being angry. Blooper!

"Sorry sorry... Lagi toh nahi?" That was the first time in 8 days that I had spoken to him and it felt different to be laughing along with him and being friendly with him. Disha had come down twice that week but I noticed the growing distance between the two. I would pretend to ignore him but I believe the person I cared about the most on sets was Parth. Fab 5 was standing around Parth, and as he began laughing, they looked clueless and gave an awkward smile, which turned into laughter to complement our giggles. That was why I loved when we did group scenes. Someone would always mess up and it would end up being a moment to cherish.