Chapter 7

Hello Krishi ke PaNi ke fans :") Almost a week since I updated and school starts on Wednesday so this is going to be the last update for a while, unless... I get really excited and ditch schoolwork XD I'm not gonna take too much of your time. Padhke batao kaisa hai!

*

*

Parth

I really didn't know what I was trying to do with her. I couldn't believe I took the initiative to pull her all the way to the spacious balcony in my house, which was unnaturally secluded that day. Forget all that, I couldn't believe I held her hand, ditch the wrist kiss. Oh God, what was she doing to me?

As I stood admiring the skies and the lights around, Niti whispered, "Parth..." I let go of her hand and awkwardly distanced myself. Goddamnit! Why did she have to look so beautiful?

"Baitho." I dropped to my knees, and then crossed my legs, with my arms over my knees, and my knees bent to face the sky. She sat beside me after a moment, at a slight distance, with her arms under those bent knees, hugging them. As her eyes fixed onto my figure, I avoided eye-contact, doing anything I possibly could to distract the attention off me.

She studied me carefully. "Tum naraaz ho?" Her voice was as soft as her skin... I mean, not physically but damn... she was so beautiful under those skies, even in the dark. It was like the starlight was enough to make her face glow. She was an angel.

"Kis baat ke liye?" I picked up a little hairpin from the floor. Was it Niti's? I eyed her, as my eyes lowered to focus on her subtleties. Her hair, her lips, her cheeks, every part of her was underrated.

"The dance Disha pu..." Come on, not Disha man!

"Uh... Can we... not talk about her, please?" I was sharp, and I knew she would've been offended. I wasn't there with her to talk about Disha though, but then what was I really planning to talk to her about? Feeli... what?

"Okay." WHAT? She tilted her face to look at the lights around the house. They were fairy lamps that were strung from one end of the room to another, so even along the rails and walls of the balcony, they hung like sashes.

She was extraordinarily quiet. The Niti I knew from set was very talkative and chatty. She could never shut up there. What was with her silence all of a sudden? I blinked at her unbelievably. "Iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum baat hi nahi karogi mere saath!"

Her shoulders shrugged once, and she turned her head away from me, giving me a clear view of her hair, which wasn't what I wanted to see. Yes, it was pretty, but her face was a lot more, she was a lot more. "What is there to talk about?" I pressed my lips at her comment.

Seriously? Didn't that heat of the moment mean anything to her? Didn't she feel anything? Was it just me? What the hell, why should it be just you? That's why I tell you over and over again, stay away from her! That kiss meant nothing to her, why did it have to mean anything to me? We're professionals... right? Nothing else!