Chapter 2

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi! ;) Thanks for the AMAZING response! Really 50+ votes and 150+ comments :") It is my first attempt and I really didn't expect so much support and enthusiasm from you guys :") Thank you so much for 100 followers! Big milestone for me, believe it or not! So here you go with Chapter 2! :P I'm going to use the YouTube tagline: Vote kijiye, comment kijiye aur share bhi kijiye! XD

*

*

Parth

I was sitting on a couch with Disha and Charlie. Charlie was one of my oldest and closest friends. We worked together once in BFF as best friends too. They both were chatting and I took that moment to await Niti's arrival. Vikas had told me her role for Nandini was confirmed and Charlie was going to play Mukti.

If you were wondering about Disha and me, we were in a very complacent relationship. She was hot, she was a familiar face and the whole dating part came as part of a random hookup. I didn't love her, I guess. I was just possessive of her and she just wanted me, because I could do the right things to her. Whatever.

It was a little weird for me though, when I met Niti for the first time. She was exactly how I'd pictured her in my dream, which is weird enough because I was dating someone else and I shouldn't be dreaming about someone else. Anyways, we were going to be a couple on the show but was it really a good thing? There was just one problem, she was too short!

Ayaz had been fixed for Cabir which didn't come as much of a surprise to me. His jokes were pretty witty. He was a friend of mine since Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya and we got along pretty well. According to the show script, there were four friends, two boys and two girls. Alya, the girl Manik initially had to date, was not confirmed.

Niti ran in a moment later, tossing her bag on the chair nearby and began reading the script. Veebha had to play Navya. There were tons of characters on the show and the theme was purely love and the consequences love could bring. Manik wasn't to enter until the fifth episode or so, which meant I was a spectator for the initial scenes.

"Aarav, come here." Disha pulled me closer for a selfie. I didn't mind a picture but I wasn't the kind of person who would publicly exhibit his love for someone. I was open about my relationship with my close circle, but I was a reserved person by nature. Disha and I were opposites. We fought a lot, but would make up with sex or sometimes steamy kisses but over time, it became complacent. The crew however didn't want to waste my time, so they began shooting my entry sequence.

*

Niti

I was secretly glancing at the 'couple' every now and then. Parth was being modest though she was really pretty, but his girlfriend was hyper and all over him all the time. Why didn't he introduce her as his girlfriend? Did he think of me the way I thought of him? "Niti... You're playing Nandini! Here's your script." Vishal Sir, the actual script-writer gave me a handout. I briefly read through, but there was no Manik for the first four pages at least.