Chapter 16

I'm quite early for my own deadlines! A close family member passed away and I really don't know how to cope with it, so I settled to writing this story. I really hope it is worth it! I really love this part so much because it's the kind of relationship I'd want to have :3 Also, this chapter switches a lot between the POVs and you'll figure out why. Let me know if it is an issue for y'all to follow <3

I heard there was a lot of chaos between several MaNan fandoms, which I totally am triggered by. I can't believe people would blame shippers for jealousy, or hate against either of them because WE GENUINELY LOVE BOTH OF THEM SO MUCH, even in our sleep you can't force us to spread hate for either of them or their FCs, so please stop this negativity. Parthians doing this goes so against what Parth would want–positivity. Shower some love, please, for their sake? I just needed to address this.

Coming back to the story, I am so pleased with the growing support on this platform. I love you all so much girls! <3 I'm so grateful to be part of this fandom; shippers are built from the strongest PaNi feels. Can I have some inline comments, lovelies?

*

*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*

Niti

Kya woh sacchime uski niece ke liye ek toy dhoond raha tha?

Ya phir... was that an excuse to get me one?

But then... there was no need for him to get me something, hai na? After all, I yelled at him so much and kya kya nahi bola usko...

I feel so guilty, shayad I created so many unnecessary tantrums and woh zabardasti maan gaya... I don't deserve it.

I clutched one of the cushions from my bed tightly, while confronting four different emotions at the same time–affection for him, happiness, guilt, and dejection for myself. I can't keep it, I grievously whispered to myself while staring at the wrapped present. No, I didn't even dare rip a piece of that tape off. It rightfully belonged to his niece, Isha. I'd made up my mind to get it delivered to her by nook or by crook.

*Don't overthink, it's for you, keep it.*

Could he read my mind? I quickly picked up the phone, tapping at the speed of light to deliver my message as soon as I possibly could.

*I'm sorry for acting like an idiot. I'll get it to set tomorrow, and you give it to Isha. She'll love it.* I sighed once I saw the blue message bubble get delivered and read instantly. iMessages was never such a beautiful concept before.

*Oye baby doll, it's for you only, because you finally admitted I'm handsome! ;)* My jaw dropped while my eyes bawled out at the screen. Mr. Oh-So-Handsome Samthaan. Ah... my heart, but my attention was elsewhere. Am I reading it right? Baby... Doll... Me, Niti Taylor was called 'baby doll' by Parth Laghate.

Flames Of Fire ✗ (A PaNi FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें