Chapter 12

Hello fraands! Chai pi lo, garam hai 😂🙊

Okay serious talk now... if you've known me from Instagram, you know my reasons for not being here. I'm sorry about that :( But now I'm trying to focus on the brighter side of things. If you're still here, reading this, I wish so much happiness and love to you :3 you are a beautiful person who deserves a lot of love <3 Treat yourself for your kindness!

I realized Parth and Niti make me happier than anything or anyone else, so I'm back here with another update. Bahut din ho gaye hai par umeed hai aapko pasand aayega <3

*

*

Niti

Playing with my straightened conditioned tresses, I smiled at the mirror. I felt beautiful. I switched to the camera app, and clicked a selfie. Nahi, not that impressive. I clicked just another... okay, 12 more before the phone in my vanity rang to inform that I needed to report on sets.

I shut the vanity door behind me, walking mindlessly and staring into my precious iPhone. While captioning the selfie I wanted to post onto Instagram, BAM! I ran into Mr. Eiffel who was walking with his eyes glued to his phone too. Oh God! I knew I was going to get served a handful of curses. He'd comment about my height or something just to piss me off. I dreaded meeting those furious eyes but mine betrayed me; I noticed his facial muscles relax as my eyes locked with his.

His eyes were shaped like cute little almonds. They were so beautiful and bright.

As casually as possible, his shoulders raised as his hands bunched up in his pockets, feeling the phone that was tucked in. With a subtle frown, he breathed over the tip of my nose. "Why didn't you reply to my message yesterday?"

I blankly gaped at him, while he stood an inch away from me. The proximity was having its effects. I was dumbfounded by his passive aggression, which was almost unnatural. His taunts always bothered me, but that day he wasn't taunting. It was like I was seeing another side of him that was hidden from me all this while. He wasn't being physical like Manik Malhotra, but he was one of a kind.

One of his hands instinctively ran through one side of his hair. I couldn't help but stare. I really wanted to touch it to know what it felt like, like he touched mine whenever he wished, in the name of Manik. Niti, STOP!

After watching all those offscreen videos he captured, there was definitely something beyond professionalism that existed between us. Thinking about him that way, in a crush sort of way, made me feel slightly low on self-esteem. It's not professional to have feelings for your co-actors, right? But what if he felt the same?

Jerking my head up confidently, I spoke louder than I intended to. "Because I don't want to speak to you." To say he was annoyed was an understatement. Arguments and showcasing attitude were a natural part of our conversation. As soon as I yelled at him, I walked away, testing his patience further. With one strong pull, I bumped into his chest, and my hands pushed into his abdomen. Here comes the irregular breathing again.