Changed (One Direction)

By PutTheBlameOnMe

''Screw you!!'' ''You're my sister, am I not screwed enough?'' Ann is Harry Styles's younger sister and as yo... More

New beginning... or not.
Living with him?
I may like it here...
The same old song.
He's back!
Dylan to the rescue.
Don't tell anyone!
Could we be building this up instead of tearing it down?
Memories.
Off we go.
Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Spending some time with you.
Authors note.
I'm here for you.
Chapter 15
One Direction' favourite.
Don't be scared.
Malibu, here we come.
How long?
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note.
Going back home.
It'll be alright.
I should've seen this coming.
It can't get worse, can it?
Never again.
I want you to be happy!
Epilogue.

Truth or Dare?

5K 61 8
By PutTheBlameOnMe

The boys ordered  pizza family, we sat down on the floor in a circle. and started playing Truth or Dare.

''Okay, Zayn truth or dare?'' I said looking at him.

''Truth.'' 

''Do you have a girlfriend?''

''Yup.'' he said, popping out the 'p' ''Ann truth or dare?''

''Dare.'' I said with a smile.

''Hug someone in the room.''

I looked at Niall and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself to him.

''Harry truth or dare?'' Niall said with a smirk.

''Truth.'' he said and looked at me.

''Tell us something you love about Ann.''

A grin appeared on my face, he haven't told them we hate each other. This is gonna be fun.

''Yeah Harry, tell us something you love about me.'' I teased, he shot me a glare. I stuck my tongue out at him.

''I don't know where to start.'' he said, looking at me and smiling like an idiot. Well played.

We continued playing all night, I got to know them better and so did they. Actually they're really nice, I like them. It's strange ya know, I know many things about my brother and he doesn't even know my favorite colors which are black and white.  I feel hurt... Nah, just joking with you!  Yeah, it's kinda sad, but I'm used to him not giving a single fuck about me. I felt really tired and rested my head on the nearest  shoulder, that happened to be Niall's. 

''Want me to take you to your room?'' he asked in a soft voice. I nodded, he wrapped his arms carefully around me and got up, I buried my head into his chest and he carried me to my room. Soon I felt the soft covers of the bed on me and a nice kiss on the forehead ''Sleep tight, love.'' Niall exited my room and I fell in a deep sleep. 

The next morning I woke up with a smile, it sure was because of what happened last night. I got up and changed my clothes into a black tank top and jean shorts, I tied my hair in a ponytail and went down stairs. 

''Good morning!'' I said walking in the kitchen where Louis was desperately trying to make breakfast. 

''Morning sunshine, did you sleep well?'' he said smiling.

''As a matter of fact yeah, I did!'' I laughed as he tried to flip the pan with the burnt pancake ''Want some help?''

''Yes please!'' he backed off of the heat, I laughed again. I took the poor burnt pancake and threw it out, then I made 10 more, put them in a plate and gave it to Lou who was sitting on the kitchen table. He smiled childishly.

I laughed ''You're welcome! What's the time, by the way?''

''11:30am'' he said, eating the pancakes.

''And you're the only one up?'' I asked in suprise.

He nodded ''But you're gonna help me wake everyone up!''

''With pleasure!'' I said, and we laughed.

After Lou finished his breakfast we took whipped cream from the fridge, two pans and a pot full of cold water.

''You know what to do, right?'' Lou asked as we got to Harry's room.

''Please, I wake him up like this every time!'' I said as I walked in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 5.6K 44
Stacey Anne Styles is a 17 year old girl, she was adopted when she was born and she knows it, she wants to meet her mum but is scared incase her mum...
351K 5.9K 36
After her parents die, Bella is forced to make amends with her hated brother, Harry Styles.
84.2K 1.6K 35
Erika is Harry Styles little sister and she is very talented and loves to sing. when she gets to the recording place is she sees Niall and she thinks...
26K 261 38
Kylie Styles is a 16 year old normal girl. Except for one part. Shes Harry Styles little sister. Kylie is really good friends with all of them band...