Male reader x pokemon [FINISH...

By Simon-san

What happens when you're sent to another dimension? What if you were suddenly the center of the attention? Wh... More

Chapter 1: encounter
A/n
Chapter 2: A lot stronger
Chapter 3: misadventure
Chapter 4: rest
Chapter 5: New abilty
Chapter 6: escape
Chapter 7: awakening
Chapter 8: Confusion
Chapter 9: Machination
Chapter 10: Action
Chapter 12: You are....me?
Chapter 13: new companion
Chapter 14: Training
A/n
Chapter 15: Last resort
1k reads!!!!!!
New story!!!!
.STORY'S OUT.
Season 2 Teaser:
Season2 Chapter1: Research
Season2 Chapter2: Back again
Season2 Chapter3: Everybody's here
Season2 Chapter4: Subject 437
Season2 Chapter5: Testing and...
Season2 Chapter6: Fight
THANKS
Season2 Chapter7: Problems
Season2 Chapter8: More problems
Season2 Chapter9: Better be prepared!
Season2 Chapter10: Dangerous
Season2 Chapter11: A mess like this
Season2 Chapter12: Carnage in the Human world
Season2: Chapter13: The fight that distorted time
Season2: Chapter14: Loosing track of dimension
Season2: Chapter15: Unexpected ending
Other stories
UNDERTALE STORY
*\0/*

Chapter 11: double-danger

1K 18 3
By Simon-san

A/n: I'm back bitchies!!!!!!!!! On with the story.

You've introduced Meto to everyone, they were a little bit reluctant of him but they grew attached to him. You, along with Koju, were awake and making some breakfast.

Koju: Now that almost all of what we originally wanted to do is done, what do we do?

Y/n: We must find Giratina.

Koju: That sounds so much dumb.... And yet you are right about that... Crazy....

Y/n: Yeah I know.... I'm not to confident about beating him.... What if he just wanted to talk?

Koju: He attacked you remember?

Y/n: Yeah but....

Koju: No buts! He tried to kill you and you wanna befriend him? This is stupid, you must defend yourself!

Y/n: All right...

You continued to talk almost bout everything and you were done making breakfast you you made the table clean, put on the plates and went to wake up everybody. You opened the windows making some of them grunt.

Y/n: Come on, the breakfast is ready.

They slowly but surely got out of bed and went to sit down. They ate and while that, you weren't eating but we're with pr Oak.

Oak: You're sure about that?

Y/n: Yeah... Don't worry, I'll keep them safe.

Oak: I'm not worrying about them, they'll be good but you.... You cannot realistically do it!

Y/n: You don't know if you don't try.

Oak:....

Y/n: don't worry.... Be careful.

Oak: I'll keep an eye on them. Don't die please.

Y/n: it's a promise!

With that, you teleported away and went to a nearby forest.

Y/n:*loud* If any Pokémon is here, show yourselves!

You heard a lot of rustle in bushes, trees. Five seconds later, you were surrounded by hundreds of Pokemons.

Y/n: So.....you all know were pr Oak is?

They all nodded.

Y/n: Good. If you see anyone getting out of this place, block him or block them.

They again all nodded.

Pokémon: Why?

Y/n: I'll be hunting some threat and I don't want to put their lifes on the line.

They nodded.

Y/n: Good. I'll be going now.

You teleported away and activated all of your extra sences and search for him. The one threatening lots of lives. You were surprised when you found him but it was too easy.

Y/n: That's wrong..... How comes he's just waiti...... He knows I'm coming! I didn't found him,it's the exact opposite!

You were now on the defensive tried to camoflage yourself, masking your powers but, deep in you, you knew that it was futile. So, still on the defensive, you put all your hope on your instincts. You waited a little bit and then, you felt a shiver crawling way up your spine so you turned around, blocking, and you received an attack, a strong energy ball sending you flying away real fast. You crashed in an unknown town, they were some citizens.

Y/n: *mumble* fuck*loud* Go hide everyone, it's dangerous to be here right now so get awa-

You couldn't finish your sentence since another attack was committed right at you. You blocked it, hardly, but hold your ground.

Y/n: COME ON SHOW YOURSELF!

???: You're a mistake.

Y/n: Wha-

???: You're a mistake by my own.

Y/n: Wait .... That means that....

???: I was the one who send you here. And you must die.

Y/n: Why?

???: If I let you be, all the chaos I made a long time ago will vanish!

Y/n: Well.... That's actually good.

???: You human cannot understand.

Y/n: I do understand more than you think.

There was a silence that you broke not too long after it started.

Y/n: Wanna see who'll die first? Giratina.

Giratina: You can't win.

You smirked and rushed at him. To normal humans, it would seem like you just teleported at the speed of light but to you and Giratina, it was in slow motion. But you were faster than him so you threw a punch that he dodged but what he didn't saw coming was your foot. The impact on the right side of his face made an explosion followed by a shockwave breaking every houses surrounding you. You landed on you feet and waited for the dust to clear. It cleared and you saw that you broke the right side of his mask, making it fall (a/n: for those who don't understand, the golden thing on his face is actually a removable mask hiding his dark face).

Giratina: Going all out uh?

Y/n: No.... I'm not even trying.

Giratina: tsk... Then I'll be using my full power.

A powerful wind was now blowing and it was hard to stand still and keep your cool. Then, a dangerously dark aura surrounded him. It wasn't even dark, it was a spatial distortion, the black was actually the infinite space.

Y/n: Fuck this shit!

Giratina: You cannot beat me.

Y/n: Not if I go full power.

You started to power up, a blue and black aura started to flow through you and you emmited some crazy heat until you heard Meto's voice in your head.

Meto: Don't do this! You'll lose control!

Y/n: You know everything I know so what can you do except watching the show! Don't worry about me, keep an eye on the others.

Giratina: You know I have psychik powers right?

Y/n: I know. I've only done this once.

You continued to power up, almost reaching your full power. You were almost here but you lost consciousness.

No one's pov:

Y/n had reached the point of no return, a dark aura surrounded him and he stood there, eyes closed. He opened them to show that his original e/c eyes were replaced by red ones. His h/l h/c hairs were replaced by really long deep dark hair, they almost reaches his ankles. His skin was now paper like pale and what seemed like cool tattoos appeared all around his body, they were dragon and wolf all over his body. He looked at his enemy for an instant before vanishing. He reappeared behind him and punched him in the back sending him flying to the ground forming a crater when he landed.

Giratina: H-How! That should be impossible!

Your hands were now glowing and surrounded a multicolour mist like cloud of smoke.
A/n: It was all because when you are in this berserker form, you use every elements that exists.
Giratina charges a hugemongus amount of power and send it right at the man. He took a katana from his back and put some energy in it, he pointed it toward the attack. Instead of blocking it, he absorbed it.

Giratina's pov:

I watched frightened as he some what absorbed my attack while I stand there, terrified, what I though was impossible. I waited for something to happen but no... Nothing at all, he was in the air doing nothing. I tried to enter his mind but I couldn't. Then an idea popped in my mind. What if he was digesting the energy, like it was human food. It sounds crazy but it looks like it's a way I can beat him.
I rushed at him and like I planned, he was not paying attention. I launched a physical attack, hitting him directly. He was send away, I could now see his chest since I ripped apart his t-shirt. He still has the hole I made in his chest and I could see the tattoos but they were... moving? He stood there, unfazed. He disappeared once again but this time, he appears in front of me, he bestially punched me multiple time, each blow doing some important damage to me. I blocked his two arms with psychik pressure. Now that he couldn't move, I charged once again a strong attack, this time, I shot it in a laser like form. It reached him and greatly damaged him. The shock made a smoke screen. I made a wind wave to dissipate it and I saw that the laser have made a huge hole starting for left side, right under the ribs, and finishing under on the right pectoral muscle. The thing is that he should be dead already but no, he immediately rushed at me since I didn't saw hit coming, I stood there in shock. He slashed my right side with his katana and went for my head. I teleported just in time away from him hoping that he couldn't sence me.

Koju's pov:

This morning, y/n went for a walk and it's been 2 hours so we asked pr Oak about what's happening and since he didn't say anything, we used genjo's ability to know what he knew. Y/n went fighting Giratina by himself so we rushed outside but we were stopped by hundreds of Pokemons keeping us from getting away. Meto paralysed them and we searched for him. We asked Meto were y/n was since their minds are always connected. He gave us his position. We ran like they was no tomorrow and when we arrived, we saw him but he was.... Different is the word to describe what we saw. He had massive injuries. He was fighting Giratina, master of chaos but he was badly damaged too. Y/n vanished and when we saw that giratina's side was cut of clean, we saw him, with a katana filled with dark energy cuting through his opponent. Right before he could cut his head of, he teleported away. We stood there, shocked.

Koju: Is that really him?

Genjo: Y-Yeah....

Y/n turned his gaze to us. He started to go in our direction, slowly falling, preparing an attack with is fist raised in front of him. We backed away a little bit, getting in a defensive stance. He kept on going toward us, continuingly falling. He landed on his feets but kneeled down sending us some waves of energy. We dodged them all and waited for his exhaustion to reach the point were he will fall completely on the ground. His hairs started to retract, slowly returning to their original shape and colour. His tattoos slowly disappearing. The hole in is chest was slightly bigger and the injury due to the laser was starting to heal itself. His eyes were still blood red but the left one slowly started to go e/c. He fell to the ground. We slowly walked toward him. We picked him up and we walked in a Pokémon center.

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: Where am I?

You were currently unconcious and in your mind scape. You senced someone.

Y/n: Who's here?

Giratina: It's me. I wanted to.... Talk.

Y/n: Are you bipolar because just an hour ago you wanted me dead?

Giratina: I still wanna kill you but first I'll show you why you were transported in this world.

Flashback?:

It was long ago, when you were in your original world. You were in your highschool, in your math class spacing out. Your thoughts were interupted when you saw some kind of flying insect in front of your teacher. It was pitch black and seemingly nobody could see it.
You were send in another flashback.
You're going home like always when you saw a pitch black paper falling to the ground but it disappeared as soon as it hits the ground.

Flashback ends:

Y/n: And what does that means?

Giratina: what you were seeing weren't just alucinations made up by your mind but they were from our world, what you saw was from an other dimension.

Y/n: That's why you brought me here. I understand that but still.... Why do you wanna kill me?

Giratina: You always had powers, in your world too, it's like you didn't belonged to your old one. That's the other reason why I brought you here but why I wanna kill you is different. Your power is literally infinite. You know Arceus?

Y/n: Father of everything?

Giratina: Yeah. Well his powers too are kind of infinite but this means that you can literally destroy everything, it's too dangerous to keep you alive.

Y/n: .....

Giratina: You'll be awake in a minute. I'll see you soon enough.

Everything went dark and then extremely bright. You were on a hospital bed. You slowly sat down on your bed and, since they were a mirror in the room, you decided to see if they were some change due to your transformation. You saw that your right eye was now red and has a tattoo around it (a/n: like jellal in fairy tail) and your hairs were a little bit longer so you decided to hide you right eye under them. You heard a knock on the door only to see a deep void. But you could hear faint tortured screams. You looked around and saw him again. Giratina.

Y/n: Why are you here and where are my friends?

Giratina: If you do as I'll be telling you, they'll be alright.

Y/n: And what do you want me to do?

Giratina: See this infinite void? Jump in it.

Y/n: It's just like killing myself.

Giratina: Since you cannot die, it is not a suicide, see that as a containment.

Y/n: If this Arceus have absolute power over everything then ask him to reduce my power, there's no need in killing!

Giratina: This isn't something I can do. Unlike me, my "brother" cannot appear like that in this world and for what you are asking, he need to be around you.

Y/n: Then, give me a time limit, the time for me to find a way to summon him or to go to him.

Giratina: Well then, I'll give you 1 month. After the time limit as passed, it send you into the endless void.

Y/n:Deal?

Giratina: Deal.

Everything returned like it was before, a closed door. Once again, they was a knock on the door. You opened it again to see everyone standing still, waiting for you to say something. They might have heard everything. Your gaze passed through everyone and, with an energic tone, you said.

Y/n: We've got work to do everyone!

A/n: I'm back, I'll continue do not worry if the rhythm is slowing down again, I still have school stuff ya know? Almost 400 reads.... That's crazy my boyz let's continue like that. Have a nice day! Keep your fresh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.3K 18
You are a galran woman who isn't much but trouble to the Galra Empire including your mentors Haggar and, also big brother, Sendak. You are forced to...
63.5K 1.5K 25
WHAT! first i'm incarnated into avatar as the avatar, now i'm In naruto. why is my life so complicated.
67 3 3
You suddenly see an old childhood friend (or enemy) for the first time in years, and you're like - 1. pissed, like damn, not this guy again I stg 2...
25.1K 518 25
(I am fixing spelling errors) (y/n) was just in her room thinking deeply about life when she is suddenly taken to another realm just as a war was goi...