My Love is a Star (BTS Suga F...

By Kalliopey

Every girl would dream of dating their favorite celebrity. But if it does come true, is it really a dream wor... More

1. The mix up
2. It's a date!
3. To go? Or not to go?
4. Got stood up
5. The voice inside my head
6. Fan Meeting
7. Found you
8. Make up
9. Stay with me
10. Run away
11. Nami
12. A taste of France
13. A lovely day
14. Stay the night
15. Connect the dots
16. A night to remember
17. A love to make
18. Worth it
19. The morning after
20. Judgment day
21. A story to tell
22. Thinking out loud
23. The struggle
24. Last Minute Thoughts
25. One last look
26. The Stages of Grief
27. Denial
28. Anger
29. Bargaining
30. Depression
31. Acceptance
32. On the other side
33. The Awards Night
34. On the sidelines
35. The After Party
36. Almost
37. In a sea of faces
38. Looking into your eyes
39. Commitment
40. Right time at the right moment
41. No more goodbyes
42. Bliss
43. First Fight
44. 100
45. An end to Selfishness
46. Comparison
47. The Break up
48. The Liar
49. Walking on broken glass
50. Too Little Too Late
51. The Buried Truth
52. Crystal Snow
53. The Patch
54. Behind the Surface
55. Breeze
56. Meota Iwa
58. A Change of Heart
59. Hello Stranger
60. Stranger no more
61. Blast from the past
62. Just another dream
63. Making progress
64. The call of truth
65. Sorry
66. The unexpected visitor
67. A Tempting offer
68. The Choice
69. The Big Leap
70. All that matters
71. Arrival
72. Busted
73. Cat and Mouse
74. The Blame Game
75. The Band-aid Solution
76. Rules
77. 9197
78. A Different Drink
79. The Accident
80. A new feeling
81. Rescued
82. Peppermint
83. All in the mind
84. End-game
85. Hwa Yong Yeon Hwa
86. Shutterbug
87. Embrace
88. A Broken promise
89. Do I make you proud?
90. Crushed
91. Defeated
92. Fragile and Vulnerable
93. Let me love you
94. But, what if...
95. The Invite
96. Her
97. The Start
98. Rollercoaster
99. Jungkook
100. Life is indeed an irony.
101. Come Undone
102. The Wake
103. Beautiful Eyes
104. Lies
105. Longing
106. Just Pretend
107. The Storm
108. Your Eyes Tell
109. No regrets
110. Lucid
111. Gut feeling
112. The Truth Untold
113. Dive and Drown
114. The Confession
115. Déjà vu
116. The Right Choice
117. Babe
118. Make-believe
119. Coaxed
Author's note 💜

57. The Set Up

1K 38 15
By Kalliopey

CINDY'S POV

"Woah! Have you seen the photos??"

"I did! I did! So happy for them!"

"She totally didn't see it coming right?"

"Exactly. Argh. I wish I could be her for just a day."

I just finished a 1-hour sup call and my head is just dizzy as hell. That agent doesn't even know how to speak decent English no wonder why the customer can't understand a word she says.

As I go back to my station, I could see the roaring conversation of the agents nearby. My teammates before all have no calls since it's the 4th of July.

"Hey. What are you guys talking about?" I approached and grabbed the empty chair within reach.

"Have you been living under a rock?" Jessie was sporting that line for ages.

"Enough with the Pitch-perfect lines, please. Get over it. "

Jessie rolled her eyes at me.

"So what is it really?" They all seem to trade one another awkward glances.

"The Zs engagement bitch. It's all over Facebook." Trina said matter-of-factly.

"Z??" Didn't ring a bell.

"Zach and Zie you dummy. Who else?" Jessie got off from her seat and left. I don't really like that bitch.

"Really?" I don't know why but I felt like I just lost my job.

"You should see the ring girl. That diamond is just... I don't even know what the right word to use." Celine said, his real name is Roy though but he likes to be called after his favorite singer Celine Dion.

"Exceptional." Loraine chimed in, another gay friend of ours.

"Woow. I didn't even know you understand what that means." Celine laughed himself out.

"I'm smart like that biatch." Loraine stood up and walked like he was on the runway. All of them returned to their stations while I was left thinking to myself.

Why do I feel like my heart's being crushed into pieces?

_______________________________________________

ROZIE'S POV

It's a perfect fit. As if it was made specifically for me. Anyone with this on their finger would be in awe at how beautiful it is. Three days since we landed from Japan and I still can't believe that I am engaged. Everything was like a total blur. That moment itself was like a spur.

RECALL

"Marry me."

Every girl would dream of this moment. A guy kneeling on one knee, offering you a ring somewhere special that would make that precise point in time perfect for the both of you. I've only seen this in movies and the stories my friends tell me about but I never really pictured myself being the person in that particular moment.

Zach and I have been together for just a quarter of a year. I know I love him but a part of me thinks it's too soon to tie the knot. We've known each other for years but I still feel like it's not yet the right time for this. But looking at him now and realizing how he came all this way just to put this whole thing into reality pinches my heart. Saying no to this would be a crime and a mortal sin. So I said...

"Yes."

The look of glee on his face was beyond imaginable. And I love seeing how I made him so much happy, it made me just as happy as well.

I posted the photo on Instagram just as he pleased. I'd like to keep things like this private but I didn't want him to think I'm ashamed of it or something. So yes again.

People we know have been raving about it with the tons of hearts and comments they gave for the post. We'd both be working again tonight and I can see the picture that's gonna happen to the two of us once we step foot in the office.

________________________________________________

CINDY'S POV

I can see Zach clearly from my spot and he's handsome as ever. Since he and Rozie got together, we haven't spoken like before. We never even have small talks anymore. It's more of just awkward smiles and nods whenever we pass each other in the hallways.

I miss him.

I know I shouldn't be feeling this way but I just can't take him off my mind. We clicked. I know we did. And if I wasn't kindhearted enough to push him into pursuing that Rozie back, I would have made him fall for me.

But I wasn't using my head. Damn it. And now I'm left at the sidelines looking at how happy they both are.

"Regrets huh?" Celine suddenly came up beside me.

"What?"

"You shouldn't have let him go girl. He was such a good catch."

I hate losing. I always win and I always get what I want.

"I"m gonna get him back."

"Ha! Dream on biatch. He's all crazy over Rozie. You don't stand a chance."

"A man can never refuse a bitch. And I'm the best one in town. Watch me."

I left my station and walked towards his. I don't know what reaction I'm exactly gonna get but I know what I want and I'm gonna get it.

"Hey, Zach!"

He merely gave me a look and went back to typing his email.

"I heard you gave her the ring. Didn't know you were that serious."

"The ring says for itself." He said without even glancing at me.

"But well.. don't you think you guys are rushing things up? I mean you've been together for what.. months?"

That got his attention alright. He stopped typing and finally looked at me. "Whatever our decisions are, it's none of your business. So why don't you get back to your station and get some work done." He went back on to typing and ignored my presence. I had no choice but to do as he said and feel like hell while watching Celine laugh at me.

"This isn't over."
________________________________________________

ROZIE'S POV

"It's not my type but I can tell it's worth tons of money. With the kind of cut, that guy has really good taste." Jennie has been examining the ring since she saw me walk in the pod.

"I know. It's beautiful isn't it?"

"You know the smiles of newly engaged women whey they look at the ring on their finger? It goes all the way up here." Pointing to each side of her ears. "But that's not the smile I can see on your face. What's up?"

"Hey. I'm happy okay!!"

"Yes of course you are. But what?"

"Stop stirring things up, Jen."

"I'm not! I'm just asking how you really feel." She was looking at me very closely. She is such a snoop. "You know you can tell me anything."

And as if she has given me some veracity spell or something, I felt obliged to tell her the truth. I just couldn't lie to her.

"It's... It's just..."

"Too soon?"

I nodded. "And..well..."

"You're not ready yet?"

"Well, you seemed to know everything so why I ask?"

"Because we're best friends you dumbass. But I know how you feel. I just knew you guys were together not too long ago and now you guys are engaged! I mean. Is this a reality show or something? Is there a deadline?"

I laughed. Her humor just works on me all the time.

"But we all know that guy's obsessed with you. He's even looking at us as we speak which is totally freaky but I know you don't really mind."

I laughed even more.

"So. Do you ever plan to break off the engagement?"

"Of course not! That would break him apart!.. well. We haven't spoken about the wedding itself so I guess that's good news.. for now."

"What if he surprises you again?"

I didn't think of that. He could!

"Well. I certainly don't wanna be married looking like a mop. So I guess that idea won't fit in."

"Seriously though. If the time, really comes...do you think he really is the one?"

Before I even gave her an answer, Justin came into the pod.

"Jennie. In my office. Now."

"Oh shit. He knew about it!"

"What did you do this time?"

"I made up the numbers on my report. I thought he wasn't gonna check. Shit!"

"Go. Go. Before he cuts your head off. And don't talk back!!" She ran out of the pod trailing behind our manager who looked furious as hell.

Good thing she got called because honestly,  I don't know how to answer her question.

________________________________________________

2 WEEKS AFTER

ROZIE'S POV

"Love. I'm heading to the mall. Jennie's going shopping, I'll just tag along. She needs someone to stop her from buying the entire clothes selection."

"Okay. But don't be out too long. You know how easily I miss you." He bent over and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Want some take-out?"

"Nope. I'll be cooking dinner for you. I've learned a recipe from a friend and I'm trying it out tonight."

"Hmm. Sounds exciting. I'll hurry back as soon as I can. Don't burn the pad okay?"

"I can't promise you that. You know how hot I can be." I giggled as I made my way out the door.

________________________________________________

CINDY'S POV

"Just accept the fact that you've lost him for good." This was what Celine said to me before we parted ways earlier. And I guess he's right. All my attempts to even make a conversation have been turned down and I hate it. He didn't even care to ask how I was. I think I deserve that after everything I've done for him. I've made his fantasies into reality for that period of time we were together. I know. I know. We weren't even dating. But we were intimate. And that still mattered whether there was commitment or not.

Think Cindy. Think.

And as if a light bulb sparked above my head, I had the brightest idea. I reached for my phone and messaged him.

"Hey, Zach. I hope this is a good time. But I think I left something back there. It's the other pair of my hoop earrings. I can remember that was the last place I've worn them. Can I come over and find it? I need it for a special event."

I know this is drastic but if this doesn't work then I'm a sore fucking loser. I'll have to endure all the snide comments of my friends every time we get together. And that sucks so this plan better work out.

Please reply. Please reply. Please reply.

And after a few seconds. He did!

"You could always get a new pair you know. But sure." I bounced up from my bed and stomped my feet in victory.

"Yes! Yes!"

I threw the phone on the bed and opened my closet.

"Now. Which one of you girls is going out today?"
________________________________________________

ROZIE'S POV

"How about this?"

Tagging along as Jennie shops her ass off is such a tedious task to do. You have to be wise enough to tell her which one is the better buy and how many pieces does she really need or else she'll just buy them all.

"The other one looks better on you."

"Really? I don't think so. I like this one too. Why don't I just buy them both?!"

"Jen. Seriously. You don't need two colors of the same top."

She pouted her lips at me in surrender.

"Fine. The blue one then. Now on to the next."

"Argh. This is gonna take forever."

After two solid hours of choosing from left and right, she finally said she had shopped enough. Thank goodness she even knows what limits are.

"Where'd you wanna eat?"

"I'm craving for some cake. And Zach's cooking so I want to take some dessert home too."

"Ahhh. That's so sweet. Blah!" She looked all disgusted.

"When you get a boyfriend yourself, don't make me hear you say the kind of things I say. That is. If you're ever gonna get one."

"Ha! Wanna bet??"

I snickered. Going on a bet with her is never a good idea. She always wins.

________________________________________________

CINDY'S POV

I rang the doorbell with cold fingers. This is it.

I prepped myself to be at my best for this moment. I made sure every part of me is perfect. This is my last bullet. If this doesn't hit the target, then I just have to give up and let go. One-shot. One kill.

I had to ring the buzzer again before he finally opened the door.

"Hey," I said cheerfully.

"Hey." He said in a very disinterested tone. He didn't even wait for me to come in. He just left the door open and went straight to the kitchen.

"Smells good. What's cooking?"

"You being here isn't such a good idea so better find what you need to find. Rozie's gonna be home in a while."

Well. Thanks for ignoring my question.

"I didn't know you could cook."

"Well. There's nothing I can't do for her." I watch him pour what looked like beef stew on the large bowl with a pleased look on his face. I could tell he really did it out of love.

He caught me looking at me and raised his eyebrows at me.

"I'll go check the bedroom," I said. Damn. This guy isn't reacting the way I wanted. He didn't even notice the dress I'm wearing. I wore my red bodycon dress which of course, shows all the curves I have but he hasn't even laid eyes on me since I stepped in.

It's the main event then.

"So you got it? If it isn't here, it must have been picked up by housekeeping."

He suddenly walked into the room and I pretended to look for something which doesn't really exist. His back was turned as he looked for the lost earring himself by the bedside table.

This is it.

"I found it."
________________________________________________

ZACH'S POV

"I found it." She said.

I turned around and gasped. She had her dress taken off and her hair undone from the bun.

"What the hell are you doing?"

She took a few steps towards me as she slowly removed her bra.

"It's been so long, Zach. And I miss you so much." She dropped her bra on the floor revealing her breasts and she didn't even bother covering them. She reached for my face and pulled it close to hers.

"I know you miss me too. We used to do it every single day remember? Why don't we do it just one more time? For old time's sake."

I pushed her hands off of my face and took a step back.

"Are you out of your mind? I'm engaged, Cindy. Do you need me to spell it out for you?"

"She wouldn't know Zach. It's just between you and me. So don't fight it anymore."

She pulled me towards her and smothered me over.

"Cindy." She was holding me by the nape on one hand and the other reached for my hand and cupped it on her breast. Her mouth was doing its best to penetrate to mine but I didn't give her a chance. I refused to replicate what she's doing and stood still until she finally realizes that this whole idea isn't working.

"What the fuck?!" A familiar voice suddenly came out of nowhere.

I glanced over to the side and found the source.

Rozie.

She had tears welling in her eyes and her hands balled into fists. A box of chocolate cake was dropped onto the floor spilling over the carpet. I sprinted towards her and held her still before she could smash me over with her fists.

"Love. It's not what you think. I can explain all this."

She wasn't looking at me. Her eyes were focused on Cindy who was holding her bra close to her chest looking ashamed of herself.

"She forced herself at me. I didn't kiss her back. I swear. Cindy. Tell her the truth. Tell her!" I shouted.

Cindy just remained stupidly silent while looking at the floor.

When I looked at Rozie again, she was looking right back at me this time. Her tears were overflowing from her eyes but they were filled with anger.

"Love. please listen to me. She came over to find her earrings she said she left. That's it. I went there just to help her find it so I could get rid of her. But she took her clothes off and forced herself at me." My voice was breaking. Desperation filled every nerve in my body. She has to believe me. I don't know how but she must.

"Lost earring?" She asked.

"Yes. I can show you her message. I'm not lying love."

"And you bought that?"

Stupidity. That's all I could ever think of. Why didn't I see it coming? Her repeated attempts to build up a conversation with me and her sudden notice to come over. Fuck it! Why didn't I see through all that?

She took off her ring and slammed it on my chest.

"Didn't think you were the marrying type anyways."

She took off towards the door and I hurried on to her.

"Love. Love. Please don't do this." I hugged her tight and put my lips on her forehead. "Please. Please. I love you. You know that. Please believe me. I would never do anything to lose you. Please." She didn't fight back. She remained still but I could tell she was trying her best to pacify herself with her heavy breathing.

"I love you too. But just let me go. I need to think things over." She said in a soft small voice.

"Okay. Okay. But we're not broken up, right? Then just take this back please." I put the ring back on her hand.

"Zach. I am not in my right mind right now. So just hold on to it for now. I don't wanna find myself throwing it down the drain on my way home." She returned the ring to me and closed it with both of hers.

"Let's take some time off. I'll speak to you when I'm ready." She let go of my hand, opened the door, and left.

I looked at the ring in my palm and tears started to trickle onto it.

She said she loves me. She just needs some time off but it didn't mean we're over. Yes. Yes. That's what she meant. We're not over. We're still together. We're still...

Even if I repeated those lines over and over, a voice inside my head kept saying otherwise.

Why do I feel like I lost her for good?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991 50 21
Your father owns big hit entertainment. When you tell him you want to live on your own he does not agree but instead make's you move in with K-pop se...
2.5K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
335 32 16
Suga, Marry Me! it's real...❤️It's my love story!❤️
6.2K 690 15
__________ I'm your boyfriend. And I'll always be your boyfriend, until the day I become your husband. ... Right ? __________ -a love journey of Suga...