The mysterious sky (khr fanfi...

By Animelover112523

Tsunayoshi otherwise known as dame-tsuna by his class and tsuna by his friends is just an ordinary boy in nam... More

The day that I hate the most (edited)
The two clouds and the sky's truth (edited)
The two clouds and the sky's truth part 2 (edited)
The two clouds, and the sky's truth part 3 (edited)
The two clouds, and the sky's truth part 4 (edited)
The two clouds, and the sky's truth part 5 (edited)
The truth behind the sky and the clouds reaction (edited)
A sky's regret and another sky's beating (edited)
A sky's torture, another sky appears (edited)
condition (edited)
The number 1 (sadistic) hitman arrives (edited)
Blood thirsty prefects (run for your lives, if you don't want to die) (edited)
Reborn remembers (edited)
Arcobaleno and trauma (Edited)
Explaining the situation (edited)
Part of the past - Estraneo and Family
A fathers planned demise and brotherly bonding
The love of three mothers and four brothers and a pissed off and worried xanxus
The storm and Rain guardian?
Sun guardian?
A little bit of poison in my life (<- think of the song mambo no.5)
The storm arcobaleno! Cloud or clouds?family?
A misty reunion!!!
Chance of lightnings and torture to the pineapple
Varia's arrival + tsuna's plan
The plan part 2
Fight of the sun guardians + someone's depression
In memory of a brother - a day of greiving +lightning battle
Clash of the storms and Going crazy?
Rain battle and mysterious events
The final clue and cloud battle
Battle of the mist, shock, revelation and help from... ??? ????? Part 1
Battle of the mist, shock, revelation and help from... THE ENEMY?! Part 2
Discovery! tsuna's missing? AGAIN!!!
OH NO NOT THESE BASTARDS AGAIN
The sweets maniac and somewhat normal
YOU'RE WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
The meeting/Date (a little bit of 10027 in this)
At gesso famiglia mansion (japan)
Sawada residence dinner - An albino's torture and a brunette's fun
Surprise question and a brunettes hatred
To the future- vongola falls rise of milefiore
To the future- vongola falls rise of milefiore part 2
To the future- vongola falls rise of milefiore part 3
Somewhat normal part 1
Somewhat normal part 2
Somewhat normal part 3
Somewhat normal part 4
Somewhat normal part 5
Training that makes hell look like heaven
YOUR WHAT?!?!?!
Please tell me it's a dream! Please kaa-san
Babies?
Trouble
Deadly situation
Threat, big time skip and descovery
Too late
7 year Time skip + a part of byakuran's story
Tsuna's story, questions and identities
Opportunity
In the time of their parents
suspicion and answers
how to lose brain cells, step one: have Giotto as a relative
Complications
Worry
THREE?!?!?!?!?!
guarding and shock
The rest arrive a glaring contest begins
Twin speak
Vongola primo's journal
Talking with the fratello
The varia meet twins
Hell hath no fury like a Tsuna scorned
Destruction at its finest
Return
Quality time together
Family time
Appointment/ news
OH NOT AGAIN!!!
Primo appears in times of great need
Telling Giotto and Kawahira
More news from primo
Penultimate chapter
Finale part 2

Finale part 1

746 15 5
By Animelover112523

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

(I know I said that the last chapter was the second to last but I changed my mind tis one is the second to last chapter generally because I didn't have enough time to finish the chapter before my next lesson)

Last time
Once shamal returned Tsuna went to get changed and then when he returned the family of 6 left towards gesso mansion after telling Shamal not to inform the others let it be surprise.

Now

Tsuna looked around the town with a fond smile on his face as a wave of nostalgia hit him. Kurai noticed this and said "you seem happy Kaa-san, why?" Tsuna turned his heterochromatic eyes towards Kurai and said "not much has changed considering that ten years has passed since I last walked these streets." Kurai smiled at his mother and held Tsuna's hand as they walked he lost his mother once there is no way he was planning on letting go of his mother's hand until they were safely within the walls of gesso mansion.

As they were walking towards the mansion many people stare slightly at the siblings mother because to them Tsuna was a walking beauty after not many people can say that they are actually 33 years old but actually look like they are in their early twenties, everyone that they passed generally thought that Tsuna was their older brother.

When they were passing the shops Tsuna turned to Kurai and said "has the currency changed?" Kurai shook his head signalling no and then Tsuna asked "is there food in the cupboards at home or is shopping needed?" Ayame piped in saying "yes we need to go shopping we are low on food supplies." Tsuna picked nodded and said "okay then lets quickly go home so I can pick up some money and then we can go shopping" Natsuno smiled and said "don't worry, I'll pay for it, you just woke up, you need to take care of yourself" Tsuna sighed and said "fine but I am giving you the money back when we get home is that understood" (forgot to mention that while Tsuna was in the coma he had a tube that was put down his throat to get food into his stomach, and also due to his hair being fast growing someone always cut it so it was the same length if not slightly longer than it used to be before he taken)

The group of six walked into the grocery store, after about ten minutes of shopping they had got all of the things that they needed and made their way out of the store, a little further down the road they were met by the current president of the disciplinary committee (whose name was akatani Ryunosuke or Ryu for short). He noticed the group of six and seeing three people that he didn't recognise, he turned to Kurai and said "hello Kurai how are you?" Kurai smiled slightly and said "hello Ryu, I'm good you?"

Ryu was about to answer when a cough was heard behind him. Kurai turned around to see Tsuna staring at him intently the brunette in turn said to him "Kurai aren't you going to introduce me to your friend" a small smile present on his face. Kurai sighed and said "we are acquaintances we only met earlier today but fine, this is Akatani Ryunosuke the disciplinary committee president of school" Tsuna smiled and said "ah so you took over kyo-chan and Al-Chan's old position"

"You know the Hibari brothers?" Ryu asked causing Tsuna to chuckle slightly and said "oh I know them alright, Kyouya was in my year in high school while alaude was in the year ahead of me they are annoyingly overprotective of me even if I don't want them to be, they are my brothers, adoptive brothers to be specific." Ryu was generally in utter shock there was no way the person in front of him was in their early to mid-thirties. He voiced it out and said "you look way too young to be in your early thirties." Tsuna smiled and said "I'll take that as a compliment anyway I don't believe I have introduced myself yet but it is a pleasure to meet you I am Tsuna Gesso, Kurai's mother."

Ryu having a little background into the mafia had heard about the Gesso family boss and his wife both being males and that they had biological children but meeting said person in real life was another thing. He quickly snapped out of his stupor and said "it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Gesso-san." The triplets were in the back snickering at the prefect's reaction.

"Please just call me Tsuna, like my mother always said being referred to by last name and having a –San added at the end of the name just makes you feel old." Ryu nodded to the male and said "okay Tsuna-San" Tsuna sighed but it was better than being referred to by his surname in his mind he thought back to Hayato and his use of honorifics.

After that Tsuna said "we really must be going but it was nice to meet you Ryu-Kun." Ryu nodded and said "likewise. See you at school Kurai, Ayame, Natsuno" after that they returned back to gesso mansion. Tsuna went straight to the kitchen the 5 children following behind. Tsuna started cooking with the help of the triplets while Fuyumi and Natsume both sat in their mothers presence and thought to themselves 'so this is what it's like to have a mother'. When they were close to finishing the cooking Tsuna turned to Natsuno and said "when is your father and the others due back home?"

Natsuno sighed and said "they all left yesterday and it was a month long trip, something happened involving some famiglia in Italy and that it would take a while for him to solve, he left enough money to cover food and drinks, and anything that we might need for school and all but other than that it's pretty much it. Tsuna sighed and said "I thought as much, well let's eat and then we can all talk properly then" everyone nodded and started plating up the food, after it was eaten Tsuna got up to wash the dishes but the twins had already beaten him to It he blinked in surprise and jumped slightly when a pair of hands led him to a chair and forced him to sit down a voice said "no for the next few weeks you are on rest you can walk around and all when you're bored but for the next few weeks we are being the slaves of the house okay."

Tsuna looked at his oldest daughter who had said that to him and sighed yet again before saying "fine" once the dishes had been put away all of the children sat around Tsuna and they caught him up on what he had missed, after three hours they had finally gotten to what had happened before they came to see their mother earlier that day.

Kurai was rather reluctant and Tsuna noticed this he said "Kurai please do tell me how your first day of second year was?" Kurai nodded to Ayame and Natsuno and then to the twins and the other two 17 year olds lead the two confused 10 year olds from the room.

"well where to start I dropped off Fuyumi and Natsume off at their school before I to school when I arrived I was only a few minutes late, so as I entered my classroom the teacher had asked me why I was late and I had replied that I had to drop off my youngest sisters at school, so then the teacher said and why couldn't your parents have done that. So I had said about Tou-san and the others being out of country for business and then he started to talk about you and I got pissed, I wanted to get him fired then and there after what he said" Kurai said.

Tsuna frowned and said "what did he say baby?" Kurai glared at the wall and said "he said why didn't you take the twins then, then he said are you just an irresponsible parent and then he had the nerve to say that you were probably a drug user, alcoholic or Gambler. I wanted to punch him in the face so bad, but instead I threated to get him fired for saying such thing about people he didn't even know." Tsuna hugged his silently raging son and said "you stood up for both yourself and me, plus if he had said that with me present in the room he would have had a one way ticket to see your grandpa in hell. No doubt he will when your uncles hear exactly what he said" a few minutes later the other four siblings entered the room. And Tsuna said "I think its best that we all go to sleep it is late and you all have school in the morning, Kurai I want you to continue to take Fuyumi and Natsume to school for the two weeks. Because you never told anyone how long I had been in a coma so to them I might have only been in one for a few weeks which doesn't take that long to recover from in comparison to the ten years that I have been"

Everyone nodded and then went up to their rooms. As they were about to go to sleep Tsuna came into the rooms and kissed them all on the forehead and said to them "goodnight" before going to his own room and going to sleep. The next morning Tsuna woke up earlier than the others and made five bento for the children and breakfast before proceeding to go and wake them so that they had a good 40 minutes to eat before they had to leave for school. Once they were done, they all entered the dining room and began to eat the food once they finished they all were about to leave for the door when Tsuna stopped them and said "the money that your father gave you for lunch save it up here I made you all bento." All of the siblings smiled at their mother and eagerly accepted the bento before leaving for school.

Small time skip of a few weeks

It had been 4 weeks since Tsuna had woken up and Kurai had told him the night before that even though it was still early in the year that there was a parent's day and that for the day some of the classes were combined, and the class that his was combined with happened to have his other siblings In it. Tsuna agreed to go. So he could meet the sensei that dared to call him a gambler, drunk or addict. In the morning Kurai, Ayame and Natsuno left for school, while Tsuna left to drop the children off at school, Byakuran and the others were arriving home during the middle of the day and Byakuran had texted Kurai to say that he will pick the twins up and for Kurai to just go straight home after school, and to have a great day.

As Tsuna, Fuyumi and Natsume reached the school Tsuna knelt down and said "no remember don't tell Tou-san I'm awake, and when you get home you siblings and I will already be home so when you open the door with your Tou-san and the others I want you to shout "nii-sans, nee-san we're home and then I want you to shout Kaa-san we're home and then I will come out okay" the twins nodded and saluted to their mother. Tsuna stood back up and then walked the two girls into the school grounds. The girl's teacher noticed someone that she didn't recognise. She saw the gesso twins hug this person tightly not letting go anytime soon. So she approached the person, when she got closer she said "T-Tsuna???" Tsuna blinked and said "Hana-san it's been a while, from what Kurai and the others told me aren't you supposed to be with Ryohei and the others on the way back from Italy?"

Hana still surprised said "I couldn't get any time off of work so I told them to go without me, I thought you went missing" Tsuna tilted his head and said "where did you get that from?" Hana replied with "just assumed since you practically dropped off the face of the earth shortly towards the end of high school" Tsuna chuckled and said "no, I had actually gotten married and I assume that Ryohei informed you about a brother figure that  was experimented on like mukuro by the Estraneo that was able to conceive children right?"

Hana nodded and Tsuna said "well that was me I was pregnant with the triplets. I ended up marrying Byakuran, and then these two came seven years later. I had previously been in a Coma for ten years but the wonders of Sun flames do a lot." Hana nodded and said "do the others know about you being awake?" Tsuna shook his head and said "no and to be honest I know I'm asking a lot but can you not tell the others about this please, I want it to be a surprise" Hana smiled slightly and said "no problem. Have a nice day" Tsuna nodded and removed the twins from their vice like grip on him and passed them over to Hana who took them inside.

After that he started to walk towards Namimori High school. Once he was near the gates he was met by members of the disciplinary committee he turned towards one of them and said "I came for my son's parent's day and I do not know which room he is in" the disciplinary member looked at Tsuna and scoffed only a minute later did Ryu appear when he noticed Tsuna he said "ah Tsuna-san I didn't realise you hadn't arrived yet I assume you need someone to guide you to Kurai, Ayame and Natsuno's class correct?" Tsuna nodded and Ryu said "follow me then" Tsuna nodded and followed after the male leaving the rest of the disciplinary committee dumbfounded.

When they reached the class room Ryu knocked on the door and said "sorry for the intrusion but one last parent has arrived" the teacher nodded his voice was familiar, slightly more gruff and older but extremely familiar Tsuna noted and said "okay tell them to come in" Tsuna walked in and was met by the surprised face of Nezu-Sensei.

The triplets snickered because they believed their maths teacher didn't believe that this person was a parent "Well I'll be damned I haven't seen you in 16 years, looks like I'm teaching the entire family at one point." The triplets had a look of disbelief when they found out that their maths teacher actually taught their mother as well. Nezu then said "well then why don't you take your old seat considering it is available" tsuna nodded and before going to the back where the parents were and took his old seat and held a look of nostalgia when he saw the carving in the table he chuckled slightly when he read it 'my brothers are all imbeciles, S.T.'

He looked forward to see the triplets staring at him and motioned them to turn around and pay attention to the lesson.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339 9 4
It's different, having Hibara Kyouya as you childhood friend makes you grow quite different than how it was originally going to be, that's how it was...
56.9K 1.7K 23
[Discontinued] A New Change (KHR + AssClass Crossover) Sawada Tsunayoshi always had a fuzzy feeling in his head when he was around his friends, his f...
46.9K 1.8K 15
This story begins after all of the Arcobalenos already break their curses. So Adult!Arcobaleno. And also Nurarihyon No Mago -Not the Sennen Makyo- Sa...
65K 1.9K 21
Tsuna was train by reborn or should I say force by reborn to be the next Vongola Famiglia at the age of 10. So Tsuna became the official Decimo when...