My Little Leprechaun (Niall H...

By kristen227

Kristen works at Nandos with her best friend, Lily, in Bradford, UK. One day 5 boys walk into Nandos and end... More

My Little Leprechaun (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)
Love Is In The Air.
The Surprise
The Studio
The Date
The Liar.
The Picture Of Us.
The Note.
An Old Friend.
Truth or Dare
Making Pancakes.
They All Pointed To Me.
When I Woke Up.
Finally Home
Beach Day
Marshmallows.
Smores and Slammed Doors
Publicity
Nandos
Disadvantages
Beep
I Am Ready. . .
Come Fly With Me
Welcome to Australia
Searching For Sand Dollars
What Happened? Part One
Part Three
Epilogue: My Little Leprechaun
****WARNING THIS IS NOT A CHAPPIE BUT STILL READ PLEASE :)***

Part Two

8.4K 75 9
By kristen227

Oh Dammm!!!! This is the second last chapter for sure! This is part two and then there will be a part three and the epilogue! Tell me what you think about it! I needed something dramatic to happen so sorry if it's sad. But part three is going to be ADORABLE! So yeah ima stop talking now. . .

Fan+Vote+Comment= Happy Kristen.

Kristen's P.O.V

"Lily! Hold on!! Where are you going!?" I shouted behind her. She was trying to call a cab for some reason. "I need to get back home!" she turned around face filled with tears. "Why? What happened?" I asked putting my hands on her shoulders. "Mima is sick and she could die any moment" Lily said breaking out crying. "What? The last time I saw she was healthy as a horse, and your mum didn't tell you before we left"? She shook her head "Aw come here love" I said and engulfed her in a hug and started patting her back.

"I need to see her, before she dies, I don't care what anyone says, am catching a flight back to Bradford today" Lily said opening the door to the cab that pulled over. "Okay but am not letting you go alone" I said and got into the cab smiling. I told the driver to go to the airport quickly and looked for my phone in Lily's bag.

"Umm Lily, where's my phone?" I asked her. "I put it in the front pocket" she replied and continued to looked out at the window. "It's not here!" I exclaimed.

Niall's P.O.V

"What the heck happened" I kept asking Liam who was fiddling on his phone. "I don't know Niall, we can't call Lily so try to call Kristen" he said. "Okay" I replied and took my phone out and dialed Kristen's number. I could hear the One Direction ringtone playing from the crowd and saw a phone on the floor that read Nialli

The fans saw me look at the phone and they all rampaged towards it, fighting over it. "I - uhh- found Kristen's phone" I said awkwardly. "Did she answer?" Liam said getting up from the stage. "Ummm- not exactly Kristen" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "What do you mean she didn't answer it? Did Lily answer it?" he said staring at me.

I pointed to crazy crowd of fans fighting over the phone. "No, don't tell me she-", Liam tried to speak but I cut him off "She did, she left the phone, with all our numbers" I said. Soon all of the lad's phones were ringing and they were anonymous numbers, but were all crazy fans.

"Boys, give me your phones, we need to change your numbers. All the fans have found out yours numbers" Paul said to us. "But what if-" Liam tried to speak again but Paul cut him off "No buts, give me the phones, you can go out and look for the girls after the concert" he said and we all handed our phones to him. I wanted this concert to go faster than ever, who knows what happened to the girls.

Kristen's P.O.V

"Lily what are we gonna do!? None of us have phones! We only have our passports since we left it there from the private plan, make-up, gum and your emergency credit card. How are we gonna get a hold of the boys" I asked freaking out! "Right now, I really don't care about anything except Mima" Lily said still looking out at the window. "We're here" the cab driver said, I handed him them money and Lily literally dragged me out of the cab and we ran to the front desk panting like crazy.

"I need two tickets to Bradford, UK as soon as possible" Lily said. The lady started clicking on her mouse then looked up at us "There are two seats for Bradford that leaves at 7:30 P.M". I checked my watch and it was 6:45, perfect timing before I could say anything Lily spoke up "We'll take it" and handed the lady her credit card and our passports and ran to security check.

We took off our shoes and jewelry and went through the scanner and then put all our stuff back on. "Lily!! Look!" I shouted and pointed the public telephone and computers. "Okay you call the lads and I'll go on twitter and try to get their attention" I said to Lily, she nodded her head and went to the phone.

I went on the computer and typed in twitter and signed in. But saw a bunch of mentions, mentions I did not want to go through again. Then it hit me, the boys concert, today was their first concert and two of the lads girlfriend weren't there supporting them. These mentions were far worse than the ones we received a couple of weeks ago.

"Wow and the boys fought for you two bratz, I can't believe you guys aren't there to support them".

"Great girlfriends you are! Hopefully now the boys will see that we were right and break up with you!"

"You broke their hearts, now we'll break your faces! I hope you guys get hit by a car!"

Harsh much? If they actually know why we had to leave they wouldn't be writing this to us. I started to tear up and went to my profile and put the mouse over the deactivate button, "It has to be done" I whispered and press the mouse.

***** Account deactivated!*****

I guess I'll do the same for Lily I thought, I logged onto Lily's twitter because she told me her password just in case she'd forget it and saw the same hate mentions, I pressed the deactivate button and then the tears started to pour out.

***** Account Deactivated*****

Lily's P.O.V

I quickly took my coins out and inserted them into the machine. I dialed Liam's number and waited for him to pick up.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Am sorry this number has been disconnected, please try another number" the lady said and I hung up the phone harshly. "No no no this cannot be happening" I whispered and inserted more coins, I dialed Niall's number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Am sorry this numb-" I hung up again not wanting to hear the rest and inserted more coins and tried calling all the numbers. All of them, all disconnected, never to be heard again. I started to cry again and leaned on the wall slipping to the floor. I put my knees to my chest and placed my head in between my legs and started to cry.

I felt a tap on my head and saw it was an older looking guy so I just got up and apologized to the man and made my way to Kristen. She was staring into the screen and tears were falling onto the keyboard. "They disconnected their phones, all of them, even Paul!" I said behind her.

"We got hate again, worse than from before, so I deleted our twitters, I can't stand to see all those nasty things they are saying about us" Kristen said looking my way and got up from her seat and started walking to the gate number we were given.

"Flight 496 to Bradford will now be boarding, please have your boarding passes and passports ready to be checked" the lady said through the speakerphone". Kristen and I were the first to be in line and we quickly stepped onto the plane and looked for our seats.

I sat there fiddling with my fingers waiting for the captain to announce we were leaving and slowly began to fall asleep. Why do I always fall asleep on planes I thought. I closed my eyes and hoped this plane ride will go by fast.

Kristen's P.O.V

"Kristen" I heard my name being whispered. I opened my eyes and there stood Lily in the aisle with her bag in her hand. "Were here" she said and started walking ahead. I unbuckled my seat belt and sprinted to catch up with her, I asked one of the attendants what time it was and she said it was 3:00 (A/N's. I don't know the time difference just decided to put a random time, sorry!)

We quickly went outside and got a hold of another cab and told the driver to go to the hospital.

Lily's P.O.V

We went to the front desk of the hospital and I asked the lady for my Grandmother then they took a picture of me and gave me sticker that read visitor on it and gave one to Kristen also. She buzzed us in and I ran to the room, I saw my mom outside panting back and forth and when she saw me and immediately walked over to me and hugged me. "Save it mum, am not in the mood" I said to her and broke out of the hug and opened the door.

My grandmother laid there without moving a muscle but I could see her chest rising up and down knowing that she was still breathing. I could hear the beep every couple of seconds and knew that she wasn't gonna last any longer. I put my bag on the floor and sat next to her. "Hi Mima, I missed you" I said grabbing her hand. She opened her eyes slowly and a smile descended on her face when she saw me and her grip tightened on my hand.

"Ayy Lizzy, I can't believe you're here, I've missed you so much, I haven't seen you in forever" she whispered to me. "I know Mima, I know, but am here now" I smiled back to her. "You are so grown up, I love you and I want you to promise me something" she said to me. "Anything for you Mima" I said grabbing both of her weak hands. "I don't want you to cry or to be sad. I'm not going anywhere I'm always going to be with you" she said her voice becoming weaker. "I won't Mima, I'll be strong for you" I said the tears starting to come out. She started to close her eyes but opened them once more. "I love you and don't ever forget that. I'll always be in your heart and watching you from above" she said and winced in pain. I kissed her hand softly and heard the sound I never wanted to hear.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep (Like when the patient dies)

I sat there for a couple of minutes remembering all the times I had with Mima and smiled and kissed her forehead one last time.

I stood up still holding her hands and started to pour out crying. "I love you too Mima, I love you too" I said and let go of her hand, grabbed my bag and opened the door. I went to Kristen and engulfed her in a hug still crying and saw that I stained her shirt. "She's in a better place now" she whispered. "I know" I said and made my way to my mum.

"Am moving out" I simply said to her and turned around and started walking around. "And where do you think you are gonna stay" my mum said in a pissed tone. Before I could say anything Kristen spoke "She's staying at my place until we can figure something out" she said and smiled at me. I mouth a "Thank you" to her and she winked back me smiling.

Kristen's P.O.V

I asked the lady in the front desk if I could use her phone quickly and she kindly allowed me to. I dialed my mom's number and waited for her to answer.

Elizabeth: "Hello?"

Me: "Hi mum! It's me Kristen".

Elizabeth: "Oh! Hi baby! What number are you calling from?"

Me: "The hospital, I kinda left my phone in Australia".

Elizabeth: "The hospital? What are you doing in the hospital? Is everyone alright? Are you hurt? And what do you mean in Australia?"

Me: "Yes mum am fine, Lily's grandmother just passed away. Were home, were here in Bradford. That's kinda the reason why I called".

Elizabeth: "Oh okay good. Is Lily alright? All of you guys are home!!? I thought the boys had a concert tonight?"

Me: "She's working on it. And no not all of us, just me and Lily, can you please pick us up from the hospital? My car is still at the boys flat".

Elizabeth: "Tell her I hope everything goes good. And sure baby I'll be there in a couple of minutes".

Me: "Thanks mum! I'll see you in a little, love you".

Elizabeth: "Love you too" she replied and I hung up.

"Okay my mum is on the way to pick us up, do you want to stop by your house and get all your stuff?" I asked Lily.

"Yes please" she replied and we stepped into the elevator.

******10 minutes later******

I saw my mum drive in front of us with her silver Mercedes and I could manage to see Eric in the back sleeping. My mom waved to us and we stepped into the car. "Hi mum! I've missed you" I said and gave her a hug. "I know baby, I've missed you too" she replied and gave me a kiss.

"Hi Lily! How are you doing?" my mum asked starting to drive. "Hi Elizabeth, am doing good, I already miss her already" Lily replied holding in the tears. "Don't worry, things will get better. But if you need anything, we're here for you" my mum said slightly smiling.

"Actually mum, can Lily stay with us for a while" I asked crossing my fingers. "Of course she can!" my mum said with enthusiasm. "Thank you so much Elizabeth, but one more favor, can we stop by my house so I can pick up my clothes" Lily asked smiling. "Of course we can" my mum said and started driving to Lily's house since she knew where it was already.

We got to Lily's house and thankfully there was a key under the mat. We went up to her room and Lily started stuffing in all her clothes, accessories, makeup and anything she would need for a while, we didn't know exactly how long she would be staying.

Soon we got home as soon as possible and started unpacking her stuff into the guest room.

**********Four days later*********

We started looking through town for new job openings and decided to go to Starbucks since we haven't found one job opening. Whilst we were waiting for our coffee I was looking through magazines when one caught my eye.

Are Liam Payne and Niall Horan from One Direction already moving on? Read inside to find out more!

I scrolled through the pages feeling worried as ever until I found their faces again. Why didn't Liam Payne's and Niall Horan's girlfriends Lily and Kristen, show up at their first concert? Did they break the girl's hearts already? Did they already find other girls to date? Who are the two mysterious girls that the lads have found.

Under the caption there was a picture of Niall walking down the street with another girl laughing and Liam was at a restaurant with a different girl also laughing together.

My eyes started to tear up and I threw the magazine on the floor harshly and Lily must've heard me because she turned around from the counter and walk towards me. "What the heck happened" she asked confused. I pointed to the magazine on the floor and she picked up and went to the picture of One Direction and I could see her eyes also starting to tear up. "I can't believe them, four days and they already got a rebound" she said and put the magazine back on the table. I didn't reply and I just stared at the floor thinking of the memories Niall and I had together.

"I can't believe they did this to us, I wish I could just go and slap them" she continued, I simply nodded my head. "Lily!" the lady said putting our coffee's out. Lily thanked the lady and grabbed both of our coffee's and handed me mine. I started sipping threw my Caramel Frappuccino and got into my car again since we picked it up from the boys flat.

Since I didn't feel like driving I gave the keys to Lily and she knew I didn't want to drive so she sat in the driver's seat and started the car. "Can we continue looking for jobs?" she asked looking at me. "Sure whatever" I said and continued drinking my coffee.

I didn't even realize where we were but there was a "Help Wanted" sign in front of the window, I stepped out of car and looked up at the name.

Book's and Biscuit's.

How'd ju like it!?!?! I don't think people like the chapter before this:( Please tell what you think guys! Am sad that I haven't heard from you.

Fan+Vote+Comment= Happy Kristen :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950 15 41
When 5 best friends meet 5 boys, otherwise known as one direction, they face a few dilemmas. What if they fall in love with the same guy? Or the guy...
383 10 11
okay this is a one direction fanfic!!!! "what the hell just happend.." sandra mummbles i look up and say "i think harry and niall just asked us out...
1K 27 41
It was a summer trip after finishing school for 5 friends. Alex, Maria, Mari, Cris and Auris were in London for the first time to enjoy the most ama...
26.9K 508 38
Go on tour with the most famous boyband in the world? Check. Fall completely and madly in love with the members? Check. Lose them forever? Check. For...