Little Sisterplier

By TealBubbles_

You are Markiplier's little sister, and you are just graduating from high school. You are going to go to LA w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
SEQUEL

Author's note - Thank you

2.7K 33 3
By TealBubbles_

Hey! I know I usually don't have these kind of authors note things separate from actual chapters, But I just want to take a minute to say Thank you. Ill try to keep it short.

This book recently hit 1k reads. That's absolutely crazy. Thank you, each and every one of you, who have read this. Through writing this book, I found that I really enjoy writing. Writing is basically an outlet for me to distract myself from everything around me. This and YouTube. People like Mark, Jack, and Ethan keep me going strong. Anyways, I should probably stop before I start rambling.

Thank you so so so much for all the reads and votes!! I love you all! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 380 13
DISCLAIMER: I wrote this while I was still developing my writing style. This is not how I usually write. I have improved a lot since I started and fi...
52.1K 1.4K 36
Being the younger sister of the ever-so-famous Markiplier has its perks: living in a nice house, staying with all your friends, and attending convent...
Soft Boy By V

Fanfiction

64.6K 1.2K 45
Ethan is a little. He has told no one. His girlfriend found out and left him. He wanted to have a caregiver but the only person he wanted he was scar...
922 7 10
A Small Story of the relationship of Mark and Ethan. Many Cute and Romantic moments if you want to read. (I Only Ship Them A Little🥺 They're cute) H...