The Original Witch

By lenaf327

"Always and forever." That's what her family lived by when they were human until forced to become the first v... More

Author's note
Prologue
PART 1-Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Ending of Part 1-Chapter 27
Part 2-Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Ending of Part 2-Chapter 46
Summary
Part 3-Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Voting for new story face claim (please vote!)
Face claim + cover
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
New Book Out!!
New cover, update, and a thank you
New Avengers book out

Chapter 26

4.9K 142 10
By lenaf327

Sorry guys, I've been bad at updating. I haven't been in the head space to write this past week because I have been super sick and I am just dealing with some mean girls right now sadly and its been stressing me out. But here is a new chapter!! Get pumped for the finale of part 1 and then off to part 2. Who is excited? Cause I definitely am. Anyways, enjoy!

"George!"

The tall red head grins at the sight of me as he turns his body around to face mine walking towards him. I have a huge smile plastered on my face, and I couldn't stop smiling even if I tried.

We both walk towards each other, meeting in the middle with other students busily passing by on their way to classes. It is free period yet again, so I know me and George will be the sole students in the hallway within a few minutes.

Without another greeting, we wrap our arms around each other in a strong embrace. One that I never want to let go off since it fills my body with warmth. I didn't realize my eyes were closed until I break away from the darkness to see Draco across the hall with a smirk on his face, offering me a thumbs up. I give him a closed smile, pulling the corners of my lips up.

George pulls away, "How are you doing love?"

Instead of being annoyed at the word love like when Draco says it, I don't mind and actually enjoy him calling me love.

"Good now that you're here."

His eyebrows raise, chuckling at my words, "That was so cheesy."

"Too cheesy?"

He shakes his long hair, laughing, "Not at all. Just surprising to hear you say it."

My shoulders shrug, and I take his hand in my own before pulling him towards a window with a bench underneath. Hagrid's Hut can be seen from here with smoke rising from the chimney. We both sit down, out bodies close to one another.

I take a deep breath, attempting to prepare myself for the conversation to come. Nerves invade my body, and I realize that I have not been this nervous since I was human. Normally I have nothing to be nervous about, but emotions put me in a vulnerable state.

Part of me knows that George has strong feelings for me as well, especially since he decided to be with a Slytherin. The other part of me worries that if I open up about what I am, he will either be fearful or upset that I didn't tell him sooner,

My mind thinks back to what Draco said about love and how it's a funny thing, and he's right. It's funny how I closed myself off from feeling for so long, yet only a few months with someone is already urging for my humanity to return.

I thought about finding happiness here, but I did't think it would actually happen. Good things are always taken away from me somehow, which is why I am so fearful of telling George.

A gentle squeeze of my hand brings me back to reality, so I allow my eyes to lock with George's. His tone is caring as he asks, "Are you alright? You seem out of it."

My head nods to pressure him, although I know I have to speak what is on my mind, "I know you've seen a change in me this year, and I am embracing the change. I have no idea why you wanted to get to know me in the first place since I was a cold, overconfident Slytherin at the beginning of the year..."

"I knew there was more to you than what originally met the eye." His words hold truth in them, but more than he knows right now.

I look away briefly, breaking our gaze, so I could start to initiate me telling him about my supernatural abilities. "You're right about that, and there is still more to me that you deserve to know about."

George rubs soothing circles on my hand that he is holding, which makes me let go of some of the rigidness in my body, "And I look forward to continuing getting to know you."

I smile slightly, but am still worried, "You are experiencing this nice and open side of me, one you helped bring out. I am no longer wanting to block myself from feeling because of how I feel about you."

"I feel things for you too."

My words continue out, ones that I feel unable to control, "You need to know about my dark side though. There are things that would change your perspective and could changes things with us."

As my words ramble on quickly, he takes my face in his hands, in attempts to calm me down, "It won't change a thing or how I already feel about you."

"But you can't say that if you don't know everything there is to know about me-"

He interrupts me kindly, "I don't know and I am aware of that, yet I still love you."

"I-" I widen my eyes, finally acknowledging his words. "What?"

I feel an unfamiliar pressure in my head as George's soft voice fills my ears, "I'm in love with you. No one could have guessed it, but it happened, and I don't regret how I feel."

My normally cold body feels warm, and I actually can feel George's love and sincerity. "I'm in love with you too."

In that moment, I feel something unlock inside of me, and I finally fully allow myself to be happy. A sense of joy runs through my entire body, and I lean forward to press my lips against his. it takes no time for him to kiss me back, quickly snaking his arms around me to pull me closer.

Happiness is the only thing I feel as George makes me forget about the reason I am here, or what brought me here to Hogwarts.

Some guilt seeps in from the fact that he still doesn't know my dark nature, so I pull back with regret and feel my lips all tingly.

George's cheeks are flushed, yet I now there is no change to my complexion. "I'm done rambling, I promise, but I still want you to know about my past."

His eyes soften, seeing me in such a vulnerable state, "Is this genuine? You and me and how we feel?"

"Of course."

His fingers tuck some hair that was starting to fall onto my face behind my ear, "Nothing you can say will push me away. You said you've changed, so let's look forward and not back."

I take in his words, realizing that what he says is true. i device to allow us to be happy now and that telling him I am a vampire is for another time.

I lean forward to peck his lips once more. A smile appears on my face, one that hasn't been this real for centuries that I've spent in this world.

"I have to go to transfiguration, see you later?"

I nod my head as he stands up and starts walking away. He stops after a few seconds though to turn back and jokingly blow me a kiss. I let out a laugh as I return the action, and he chuckles and carries on his way.

My body feels frozen for a second, stuck in this happy moment that I don't want to leave. I know I have things to do and that there is an inevitable wave of emotions about to consume me, so I stand up.

Walking through the hall, my smile turns into a frown as I feel tears roll down my cheeks. I try to stop crying, yet there is nothing I can do to stop the flow of tears.

My body shakes as the emotions surface and make me feel everything from the centuries before this moment, so I let my back hit the stone wall before sliding down onto the cold ground. My eyes close in attempts to escape the surfacing feelings associated with all my past memories, yet it does nothing.

I feel angry when I think back to the moment Niklaus drove the dagger straight into my heart, deciding to put me in my deep slumber for over 500 hundred years.

I feel upset as I remember when I tried to find my daughter, Alina, fifteen years after she was separated from my human self. I never let myself feel the hurt from having to abandon her after I was turned and decided to turn off my humanity. I still decided to look for her though, but yet I had no luck finding my only daughter.

I feel happy though when I think about having a friend like Katerina but also realize that my new friends here support me without any ulterior motives.

I feel the guilt from my victims since I always pushed the feeling away and figured that if I didn't feel anything, then nothing would stop me.

There are little things as well that I think about like the small ounce of guilt for how I am using Ron, the anger I felt towards Lillian underneath just the idea of her being a threat, and a sense of being proud that I am finally open to feelings again.

I hear three sets of footsteps walk over my way, all asking if I am alright and what is going on. I look up to see the Golden Trio stand above me with worried looks on their faces. I bet I probably look crazy right now with me crying, and then alternating between a smile and a frown.

I gather myself to respond to their worries, "I'm okay. I think everything is just hitting me right now."

Hermione sits down next to me as the boys still stand. She puts her arm around me, "We are here if you need to talk."

"Thank you. I may take you guys up on that when I am not a mess."

"Yeah this isn't your best moment..." Ron's response earns a hit upside the head from Harry, yet I still chuckle since he is not wrong.

I look at the three of them, "It may not seem like it now with me crying and all, but I am really happy here and am grateful to have you guys."

Harry offers his hand while Ron offers his to Hermione. We both take their hands, allowing them to help pull us off of the ground.

Harry asks again, "Are you sure you are alright?"

I smile, "More than alright."

Ron offers me a weird look when I respond to Harry, but I brush it away since I seem a bit out of sorts right now.

Ron asks though, "Want to go eat?"

Hermione looks at him, "It's only been 2 hours since you last ate."

He shrugs his shoulders and states matter of factly, "I'm hungry."

"of course you are," she says as she rolls her eyes at him. We start to walk away from where we previously stood, but in the opposite direction of the Great Hall.

Taking notice of this fact, Ron asks, "So, I take it that is a no on the food idea?" We all roll our eyes at him and continue walking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 152K 114
COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❝ 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ ❝ 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. ❞ - updates almos...
122K 2.3K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
13.2K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
77.3K 1.5K 23
'𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...