I'll Search (Twice's Jihyo X...

By hiraguna

The clock's ticking while I'm reading. While I'm reading, I noticed that I'm searching. Searching for somethi... More

Chapter 1: Fairytale
Chapter 2: Raise Your Head
Chapter 3: Brand New Girl
Chapter 4: You're My Best Friend
Chapter 5: I'm Uninterested in Men
Chapter 6: My Heart Has Always Been Yours
Chapter 7: Waiting Impatiently
Chapter 8: Start Looking For Me
Chapter 9: This Is God's Prank
Chapter 10: I Cannot Stop Looking at You
Chapter 11: Don't Break My Heart
Chapter 12: Even When You're in Pain
Chapter 13: Hidden In Regret
Chapter 14: You're Not My Type
Chapter 15: We Don't Have To Lie
Chapter 16: Don't Have The Courage to Tell You
Chapter 17: It's Too Hard
Chapter 18: I Don't Know
Chapter 19: I, Myself, Lose Control
Chapter 20: Greedy
Chapter 21: You're Rocking With the Best
Chapter 22: I'll Embrace You
Chapter 23: I'll Only Show You The World
Chapter 24: Chase the Truth
Chapter 25: Skies Are Gray
Chapter 26: Going Crazy
Chapter 27: Don't Break My Heart
Chapter 28: That Girl
Chapter 29: Did Something Happen?
Author's Note
Chapter 30: You Idiot
Chapter 31: Be Good To Me While I'm Still Here
Chapter 32: I've Never Been In An Emergency
Chapter 33: This Time
Chapter 34: Will Our Memories Fade?
Chapter 35: As Time Goes By
Chapter 36: Now, I'll Be Brave
Chapter 37: Time Keeps Ticking
Chapter 38: A Story Only the Both of Us Know
Chapter 39: Deja Vu
AUTHOR'S NOTE

SEQUEL

3.6K 142 415
By hiraguna

Y/N POV

*5 YEARS AFTER*

"Woah! You worked here for a week and your journals were so impressive!", my boss examined the papers I gave him. "You deserve so much more than being a local worker Y/N."

I smiled at him and looked at the glass of our building. So many years have passed and I haven't had the chance to know the situation of the Kpop world. I locked myself on the depths of my own world. I don't know if it's worth it or not.

"I also heard that you can speak Korean.", my boss grinned. "Would you like to transfer to our branch in Korea Y/N? It would double up your salary."

Korea? It doesn't sound bad. I also missed the Twice members. 5 years felt like a whole lifetime for me. But, I shouldn't choose the path to go back to her. Destiny should.

"I am sorry but I am going to decline that offer Sir.", I bowed at him. "I am happy with my life right now."

Am I? Am I really successful? If I left with regrets the time that I left Jihyo, then was that successful? I don't think so.

"Oh. It's alright. I understand that you wouldn't want to be far away from your family.", he smiled. "Anyways, I have another offer for you. On Saturday, there's a concert here. I forgot the name cause it doesn't really suit my type but people loves them. I would like you to interview them before their concert. They'll come here on our office, 9 am. For now, you can have your break."

"I'll do my very best Sir.", I bowed at him again and went outside.

Me: Yah guys! Where are you? My boss gave me an early break!

Frances: I still have a patient.

Micah: We have a lot of customers here in the pharmacy. Talk to you later.

Shaira: Are you joking? You know that I am here in the USA, right?

Kyoka: I'm free too! Would you like to hangout somewhere Y/N?

Me: Meet me on the department store. I have to buy some formal clothes. I am going to interview some big stars on Saturday. Bye.

Why am I excited? And why do I even have to buy some new clothes when I still have a lot on my dresser? Are they that special? Even if they are, maybe I don't really admire them that much.

"I am here!", Kyoka waved at me. "I went here cause I want to relax from work."

"Eh? I know how hard it is to be medical workers. You don't have to brag.", I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! I am not bragging! Being a journalist is hard too! I don't know. As long as we are working, we experience hardships.", she pouted. "It's been a long time since we haven't talked to each other. We were all busy anyways."

"Come on.", I grabbed her and walked around the boutiques. "Yah! Which one? This red coat or this black one?"

"Black one seems too formal. You would give them creeps.", Kyoka snickered.

"Alright, I'll choose the black one then.", I grabbed the black coat.

"Are you crazy? You really are! Your mind is upside down! What's wrong with you?!", she placed the black coat back and payed for the red coat. "Be thankful that I payed for this one."

"I'm so witty.", I muttered under my breath and giggled devilishly.

"Oh. Wait. That girl looks so familiar. Wasn't that Jihyo of Twice?", I looked at Kyoka who's pointing somewhere.

Lub dub lub dub lub dub. Why is my heart pounding? This feeling is again a deja vu feeling. Don't ever look at that pointed finger.

"Too bad she's outside now. I am not really sure. I just saw her side view.", Kyoka shrugged. "Come on, let's eat."

"Y/N, where are you? The interview will begin 5 minutes from now. They are coming already.", my boss called.

"I am almost there Sir. Good morning.", I woke up late but good thing that it is not traffic.

I entered our company and checked myself on the mirror first. No make up. Still natural. I would never impress someone. I entered the conference room and waited.

"Hello! Good morning!", even if my back is facing the door I know that, that voice sounds familiar.

"Good morning.", other voices followed.

I stared blankly on the chairs in front of me and counted them. There were 9 chairs. This can't be. They can't be. I have to keep calm. I don't wanna lose my job.

"Hello to you again!", a girl sat in front of me and smiled while my head is bowing.

She said, "again". Yes, it's again. We met again. Why do we have to meet again and again? I hope something changed on my face for you not to recognize me again. I hope you were not mad that I left you again.

"Good morning!", I raised my chin and looked at them who were smiling.

All of them went silent and looked at me. The other workers find it weird but I kept my cool. They all looked at Jihyo who was in front of me.

"So, we are going to begin now.", I nodded at them. "Well, Twice is back again! What do you want to say to your fans in this country?"

"We were thankful to all of our fans especially in this country. Many things have happened back then, and now, after 5 years, we can't believe that we are still loved by the community here.", Jeongyeon smiled at me.

I continued questioning them but I noticed that the cheerful Jihyo is not answering. It's my fault that I made this awkward.

"So, that's it! Thank you guys! Good luck for your concert later.", I stood up and shook their hands.

"Thank you.", they bowed.

"We have to leave now to prepare guys!", Nayeon called them.

They all went out but one member stayed. I don't want to talk much to her. I bowed at her again and opened the door for her to go outside.

"Perhaps, you want me to exit on your life again?", she uttered making my eyes wide.

"Ji, you have to leave now. Follow your dreams just like what I did.", she went out and gave me a piece of paper.

"Yah! Kyoka! Are you free again? I have to ask you a favor!", I called Kyoka.

"What do you want again?! You should be thankful that I have many free time!", she yelled through the phone.

"I have to buy another outfit! This time, it's casual."

"You really are crazy!"

After buying and changing my clothes, I went to their concert. Yes, Jihyo gave me a ticket and her phone number. Why did I accept? My heart said so. The concert began and I cried when I realized that many songs were so unfamiliar. I left them for a long time. I always regret it. I loved all of them. I loved Jihyo the most. I remember when I watched them cause I was one of their tour guides before, and now, I watched them for the second time. After their concert, I went outside but I felt a hand grabbed me.

"Where do you think you're going?", it was Jihyo.

"Oh. Thank you for the ticket. I have to go home.", I smiled weakly at her.

"Same address?", she asked as she walked together with me.

"Yes.", I nodded.

"Can I go with you? Can we stroll the city first?"

"You should've changed first."

"There's nothing wrong with a short shorts and a shirt, is there?", she frowned as I giggled.

We were silent all the way while walking through the streets. It's uncomfortably comfortable since I know that in silence, we loved each other.

"I'd like to thank you again for giving me a ticket.", I was guilty.

"No problem. I reserved it cause I know that I'd meet you somehow. It's fated to feel a deja vu thing once more, right?", we chuckled. "Many things have changed you know. Momo and Dahyun broke up cause they said that they're better off as friends. Sana and Nayeon are together now. Weirdos. Mina? She's still the same. No boyfriend since birth."

"How about you? Are there any changes?", I asked sternly hoping for her not to say that she doesn't feel the same way for me anymore.

"Hmm. Let me grab a coffee first.", she ran while her phone fell from her pocket.

I rushed to take her phone before a thief could grab it. Since when did Jihyo became a careless lady? Her phone's open cause she texted Nayeon that she'd be late. I opened the same app that she used to read some fanfics and I couldn't believe my eyes on what I saw. Her notifications! It's too many! May people are admiring her written fanfic! It's a Jihyo x reader! It looks crazy cause it seems like she's writing as a reader and as Jihyo herself. But the story, it was us. It was almost on the tip of the ending. She went hiatus. A reversible deja vu.

"Hey! Why did you took my phone from me?", she frowned.

"You dropped it.", I laughed. "As expected from a composer. Of course, you could write too."

A month has passed already and Jihyo and I went okay again. We never told each other about our feelings. About love in general. I guess some things might change but never be forgotten. It's the matter of past and future. We haven't communicated again because we were busy by our own.

"There's a letter for you.", my aunt gave me an envelope and was smiling weirdly. "Good luck!"

"Thanks.", I smiled at her.

I opened the envelope and read its' content. It's a letter from Jihyo. It's a nuptial. It's a letter about her wedding day. Do you want to go? I know I have to come as I am an important character. After all, we were meant to meet again for things to happen. I placed the letter down and cried.

"I do.", I smiled even if my tears are falling.

__________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: So here's the sequel guys! If you didn't really understand it guys, then I'm sorry. Hahahaha. Bye! 💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
76K 1.9K 40
𝗔 𝗴𝗰 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝘆𝘀 : ) 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 and texts with 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗞𝗣𝗢𝗣 𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗦/ 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗙𝗥...
319K 11.5K 74
Female Reader! Soulmate prompts and Oneshots of Twice. [Requests Open]
153K 3.2K 50
Twice x Reader fanfic (More like Me x Twice but I tried) Reader gender: Male The beginning explains everything you need to know This is my first stor...