Forever with you...

By JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... More

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

18- I Believe Her

993 59 132
By JananiPalpandi

Adithi's POV:

I returned to my cabin after having some coffee with Blazy. When I was about to enter my cabin I heard some murmurs in my room. Something's Fishy... It's not him. He went with Arya sir as they had an important work at bank. Then who it could be? I sharpened my ears.

"It's in my hand now... I'll meet you today evening...",that person said. It was paused for a moment. "I'll take care of it... I know how to handle this... Even Jeeva cannot find about this. I placed the tender which you gave me yesterday instead of theirs...",the voice came. Oh my god... Tender...

"I know it Ram... You don't take stress... I'll take care of this... Through this we can avenge our failures... This is our masterstroke and Jeeva will not be able to accept his defeat this time...",she again spoke. Ram? He is avenging for his failures. But I have to know that who's talking to Ram.

"Ok... Let's talk the rest later... Now I have to leave before somebody comes... Bye...",I think she ended the call. I have to hide somewhere before she realizes that I heard everything. I hid in the crook which is beside my room in such a way that I could see that person. The door opened. Who will be that? I peeped through a small gap. I was really shocked to see that person.

Akalya... I can't believe this. I have say this to him. He have to believe me. As soon as she left I rushed to my room. I have say this to him. Where's he? When will he come? I'll call him and inform it to him. I dialed his number. Not reachable... God... I couldn't wait for him right now.

Jeeva's POV:

Why I am feeling this way? Something's definitely wrong. I have to go to office. "Arya...",I called him. He paused his talk with the bank manager and turned to me. He made an excuse and walked to me. "What da? Any problem?",he asked. "Arya... Something's definitely wrong... We have to go to office right now...",I blurted out. He looked at me weirdly.

"Jeeva... Let's go to office... Just wait for few more minutes...",he said. I refused, "Arya Something's really wrong... We have to be there... Come with me...",I held his hand. He nodded. "You wait in car... I'll be back in a minute...",he said and walked away. I rushed to the car.

Adithi's POV:

Where is he? How long I wait for him? I am calling him but his line is not reachable right now... Blazy... I'll ask Blazy... I called her and asked her to come to my cabin. "What happened Adithi? You sound so tensed... Everything fine?",she asked me.

"No... Blazy Akalya stole the tender cover... She is teamed up with Ram and ditching against Jeeva sir... She already stole the tender Blazy... But...",before I could complete she stopped me, "She stole the tender? Oh God... But how will we manage? I didn't thought that Ram would stoop so low...",she said scratching her head.

"But Blazy... I have to say you something... I have replaced the tender by a fake cover... She is now having that fake cover...",I said with a blank face. Her eyes widened. "Are you serious? Adithi... Say it once more Adithi...",she asked holding my shoulder.

"Blazy... I was feeling something fishy since Akalya came to my room unnecessarily... I had a guess that she might have come for the tender in order to frame me bad... I was thinking and I got an idea. So I replaced the tender and kept the original cover in the file rack and kept the original cover in my table just like that... As I thought she came for the tender... And stole it too as I thought earlier...",I said looking at her.

"Adithi...",she hugged me in excitement. She stood apart from me and smiled at me. "Adithi... Smart... I mean you saved the tender but you are standing without any expressions...",she said. "This isn't over yet...",a voice came from behind. We both turned to look. Jeeva and Arya sir was standing. "This isn't over yet... Akalya would try to get it somehow...",Arya sir said.

"But how will we catch her?",Blazy asked. "She'll come to us herself... All we must do is wait... But before it we have to do some drama...",He said with a smirk. Jeeva sir was standing still looking at me. I can't get what he is thinking. I diverted my gaze somehow. "Blazy... Do as I say... Come with me...",Arya sir said and left with Blazy.

I looked at him. He rushed into his room. He might be upset. I tried my best to save it and saved it. Then why he is upset? I sat in my chair. "Adithi...",someone called me. It's Arya sir. I stood up instantly. He was standing at the doorstep. "Do as I say... I'll explain the plan to you...",he said and explained his plan to me. I nodded.

"I'll tell this to Jeeva too...",he said and was about to move. "Sir...",I stopped him. He looked me. "Sir... I am really very sorry... I shouldn't have let her in...",I said. "Adithi... It's not your mistake... You didn't do anything... Just relax... We are really thankful for you... For your presence of mind, for your smartness... And for everything you have done till now... In fact there's nothing in this issue as your mistake...",he said with a smile.

"Actually I think Jeeva sir is little upset with me... He looked upset...",I responded. "Adithi... Jeeva is little bit an emotional guy... He could not accept anything like this very easy... That too betrayal like this... He considered every employee as his own family... He might not show it up... But he cares for them a lot... He didn't even thought such things would happen... He'll take time to recover...",he said assuring me. I nodded in agreement. He smiled at me and went in. God I hope everything is fine.

Akalya's POV:

Ram would be happy now. But first I have the check the cover. I opened it. I took the document from it. I scanned through it. I was really shocked seeing the date. It's an old tender. She fooled me. Damn... I have to get the tender at any cost. I have to do this for Ram. But if I go now she would be in her room... How to get that? I gotta do something. But how?

First I have to check whether she is in the room or not. I went to a cubicle which is near her cabin. "Hi Bala...",I addressed the person. He smiled back. "I need a help... I have to get this signed by sir... But I have an important work to be done... I have to be there right now... Can you please get this signed? I'll get this document after few minutes...",I said. See Ram How much I have to lie for you... He nodded. Thank God. I smiled and left from there. I turned to look. He was at her doorstep.

Shall I say this to Ram? No... He would be worried. I'll tell him everything after I get that tender. "Akalya...",someone called me. Bala... "Bala... Did you get it signed?",I asked him. He nodded in refusal. "Sir is not here... Adithi and Sir have gone for some meeting... They are not in the office...",he said and sighed. Thank God... They are not in the office right now... I have to hurry up. "Thank you so much... I'll take care of that...",I said and got the file from him.

He nodded and left. This is the right time. I stood up and saw where he is going. He headed in some other direction. I rushed to her room. I opened the door and entered the room. I was terribly shocked. Jeeva...

Jeeva's POV:

She came here as per our plan. She was terribly shocked to see all of us together. I was standing leaning in the desk and Arya was Standing beside me. Adithi and Blazy was standing near the file rack. "You came here for something right? I think it's a tender...",Arya said.

"If you have asked me for this tender I would have gave this to you... what's the need of stealing this stealthily?",I asked. She gazed at me. "I needed this that's why I stole it... But she... She fooled me...",she fumed looking at Adithi. "I accept that I am working for Ram... Ask her... Whom she is working for?",she said. Adithi seemed confused. "What do you mean?",Arya asked.

"I mean that she is an employee of the same person I work for... I tried a lot to get promoted as your PA... But I couldn't do it... Adithi joined here... I tried to get rid of her... I did everything... I framed her bad in front of you and framed you bad in front of her... I thought she would leave by her own... But this blockhead didn't... So I decided something...",she said angrily.

What is she trying to prove? I glanced at Adithi. She was shocked as well as confused. I could easily catch this from her face. "I made her meet Ram once... I couldn't make her accept by anything... But money made her change her mind... She accepted to betray you for money... Just for this damn money... She decided to help Ram... But she was not able accept me... So she opposed me and now she hid the tender from all of us... She thought that she can hand over that to Ram and become good in his eyes... Well done Adithi... Well played...",she said looking at Adithi. Rubbish...

Adithi's POV:

What she is saying? Lie... Everything is lie. "She need not steal it... Because she knows the amount... She's so smart... She I betraying this company and you two... You believed her right? You have to bear the fruit of that...",she said. I didn't even dreamt of betraying him. She is blaming me without any proof. I gazed at Jeeva and Arya sir.

They were shocked. How could she do this to me? What I did? "She is a traitor...",she shouted. I am not... Arya sir's words echoed in my ears. "He cannot accept when someone betrays him...". Will he believe me? I felt like trembling. Blazy placed her hand in my shoulder. Don't fall weak Adithi... Tears welled up my eyes. "She is a traitor",she again said. "Enough... Enough...",Jeeva sir shouted. "Not a word more... Not even a word more...",he shouted in anger.

She was shocked. "What did you say? She is a traitor? Do you think I am a fool? Am I a fool to believe this?",he glowered. "You crossed all of your limits today... And I can't bear this anymore... I am not such an ignoramus... You are fired... You don't work here anymore... Just leave and don't show your face here ever again... And take this too... We don't need it...",he spat and threw the tender.

"This contract doesn't even matter to me... This is not the fate of my company...",he mentioned. She angrily glared at him. "I don't need this job too...",she said and left slamming the door. I looked at him. He was fuming in anger. Arya sir was pacifying him. They both exiled from my room. "Adithi...",Blazy gently patted on my shoulder.

"I am alright...",I said and sat in my seat. I am played out. "Then why are you crying?",she asked. Me? I touched my cheeks. It was wet. I didn't even realise that I am crying. "It's fine Adithi... She was lying... Don't cry Adithi...",she consoled me. "I am not... I was just...",I couldn't even speak. My heart felt heavy.

"Adithi... We are by your side... You cannot commit such a blunder...",She assured me. I just nodded. "Blazy I wish to be alone for sometime...",I uttered. She nodded and left. I don't why these things happen to me. What would have happened if he didn't believed me? I didn't do any injustice to her. Then why she is doing these things to me?

I don't worry about this job... The thing is my identity, my character, my loyalty... If these gets spoiled how would I retrieve those? And I was not grown up like that. Eshwara I know that you are doing this to test me. I am sure that you'll show me a way.

Arya's POV:

He was in a wrath. That's why I brought him to my room. "Jeeva... Why are you like this?",I interrogated him. "I don't know Arya... My heart is filled with rage... How could she speak like this about Adithi?",he fumed. "Jeeva... Just relax...",I pacified him.

"Arya... Adithi is not like that... She could not commit any such blunder... Think of her condition right now... It would have hurt her a lot... Honest people cannot accept this kind of blame over them... It would hurt them a lot... Adithi is that kinda person... I can see that pain in her eyes. She is shattered... She cannot bear anything like this... She is working with me for six months... She is not like that...",He blurted out.

I have not seen him like this before. "Jeeva if it was a lie then what's the need of worrying? There's no point in your anger... Just relax... At least for me... Please...",I insisted. He nodded. "Jeeva... That Akalya's chapter is over now... You should not think about what happened there hereafter... You should not...",I declared. "I'll try...",he assented. I hold his shoulder assuring that everything will be fine soon... He glared at me in agreement.

"Let's resort to work Jeeva...",I emphasized. He nodded and trailed out. I know he would be upset. But he have to get rid of this. I know well that Adithi is not like that. He too believes her. I hope he'll be alright soon. But I don't know What Adithi is thinking about this...

Jeeva's POV:

I have to calm down. I took a deep breath. When I entered our cabin she was sitting all lost in her thoughts. Hope she is alright. Suddenly my phone rang. She glanced at me instantly. "Hello... Mr. Kumar...",I answered the call. "Mr. Jeeva... We wish to have a meeting with you to have a word about the contract we signed with you last week... So can you meet us today? May be before evening? Can you?",he queried. 

"Yes... Of course Mr. Kumar... We can meet... I'll send you the time... At your office right?",I asked. "No... Me and my staff are at a resort... We came here to meet an important official... I'll message you the location... Join us there...",he replied and ended the call. She diverted her gaze.

I entered my room without saying anything to her. She is upset over this. I feel like I have to do something to make this situation light. I buzzed the bell. She came in. But she was not looking at me. "Adithi... we have a meeting with Mr. Kumar today post lunch... I think you should also come with me... So get ready for that... And don't miss the files and documents... Post lunch meet me... Ok?",I questioned her. "Yes sir...",she glared at me. "Fine... You can leave now...",I assented. She nodded and went away. Do something to make her alright Jeeva... Do something...

Blazy's POV:

It's lunch time. I must know how she is? And make her eat something... I coursed to her room. She was surfing through her phone. "Hey... Are you alright?",I went near her. She smiled. "Of course... I am alright now... Work diverted my mind...",she glanced at me. "Hey... Don't you have any idea of having your lunch?",I queried her. "Oh... I forgot about that.... Well... I am not hungry anyways...",she said and diverted her gaze.

"You're a pretty good liar... Adithi... Come let's eat...",I insisted. "I am not lying Blazy... I don't feel hungry... Sorry...",she replied. "Where's your bag? I'll feed you myself...",I probed through her bag. There's nothing in her bag to eat. "Adithi... Where's your lunch?",I questioned her. She scratched her head.

"I was in a rush today... So I didn't prepare anything for lunch... Blazy I am not hungry... You just go and have lunch with Nandini... And I have a lot of works to complete now...",she diverted her gaze towards her laptop. "Nobody is compelling you to complete your works in your lunch time... Not even Arya and Jeeva...",I emphasized. She didn't responded. "Adithi... I am requesting you... Don't you care what I am saying?",I was again insisting. "Blazy please... Leave me alone... I don't want anything... Just leave...",she chided.

Adithi's POV:

Blazy's face fell. She would be upset. But I have to do this. I cannot concentrate in anything. I wish to be alone. My heart wants this. I feel like alright but my heart drags me to that. And a big question is pestering me. Did he believe me whole heartedly? Or else he is just doing for my sake? I don't know why my heart is refusing to find peace.

"Adithi...",someone called me. I turned around. He was standing. "Are you ready? Shall we go now?",he asked. I nodded. "Files... Are they ready?",he again questioned me. "They are ready sir...",I replied. "Ok then... I'll wait for you in my car... You can join me there...",he uttered. "Ok sir...",I said and turned to grab the stuff.

"Adithi... Can I carry the files if you wish?",he questioned. He didn't believe me completely. I stretched the files towards him. He got those and walked away. How do I know whether he believes me or not? I will ask him for sure. I grabbed my bag and went down.

He was standing near his car talking over phone. He ended the call and glared at me. "Get in...",he said and was about to get in the call. "One minute sir...",I stopped him. He turned to me. "I have to ask you something...",I retorted. He raised his eyebrows.

"Do you trust me or not? If you don't trust me then why did you ask me to join you now? If you trust me then why did you ask me to give these files to you?",I exhorted. "What?",he was shocked. "Answer my questions first...",I again exhorted. His eyes widened.

He flicked his finger in front of my face. "Adithi... Are you alright?",he asked. He raised his eyebrows. "I asked you to get in... But you were standing still... Are you alright? Is everything alright?",he stated. What? This means all was my dream... Adithi... Stop dreaming and return to reality. Ask him. "Sir...",before I could complete he said, "Get in... It's getting late...".

Adithi... Don't delay... Ask him... I got in the car. He ignited the car. "Are you alright Adithi? Are you sure?",he again interrogated. "Yes... I am alright...",I said and diverted my gaze. "Wanna hear some music?",he again asked. Here I am dying out of confusion but he wants music... I just nodded. "I think you are not interested... Fine...",he said and remained silent. I don't know how he gets what I am thinking... But he misses the important part always.

Jeeva's POV:

She wants answer. But how can I answer her when she is not asking anything? I can get what she is thinking. She has doubt over my trust on her. I guessed it right at the moment I asked her to give me the files. Her eyes shows what she is thinking. I know that she didn't had her lunch in that confusion. Blazy was worrying to Arya when I went to his room.

I have to do something... Suddenly my phone rang. Mr. Kumar? "Yes Mr. Kumar...",I attended the call. "Shall we postpone the timings? Can we meet an hour later?",he asked. "Well... It's not an issue... We can meet an hour later...",I said and ended the call. She gazed at me. But I almost have reached almost there. Well I also didn't eat anything. So we shall eat something.

But before that she have to become normal. We reached the destination. I parked the car and got out. Anger overtook her face. She followed me silently carrying the files. I seated in a table in the restaurant. "What do you want to eat?",I asked her. "I don't want anything...",she scowled. "What can I get for you sir?",the server asked me. "Two Vegetarian Fried rice... And One Espresso and One Cappuccino...",I ordered. Her eyebrows narrowed.

I diverted my gaze from her. She was growing uneasy. I feel like someone's watching us but there was no one watching us. "Adithi...",I called her. She glanced at me. "You want to ask me something right? Ask me right now...",I insisted. She lowered her sight. "I'll come to point directly...",she replied. I nodded. "Do you trust me in spite of her comments?",she blurted out.

Adithi's POV:

He suddenly took my hand in his. I was shocked. He looked into my eyes and took a deep breath. "Don't you trust my trust over you...",he asked looking straight into my eyes. I don't know what to answer. "If you don't then listen me... I trust you more than...",he stretched. More than? "More than you do... I trust you... What she said doesn't matter to me at all... They are nothing... But why can't understand these things? My trust will never change... It is the same as yesterday... And will be the same forever...",he spoke pressing my hand gently.

I felt a chill through my spine. I couldn't speak. I feel like all my burden got away from me. I couldn't ignore his gaze and look somewhere else. He was looking at me without even blinking. My heart felt so light. So light that it could fly away even in my breath. "Sir your order...",server interrupted. He left my hand gently and diverted his gaze.

I cannot say whether I am happy or sad. I feel like I should cry but I am so happy too. Nobody have spoken to me like this after my Appa. He was the one who trusted me more than himself. "If you are staring at me like this then how could I eat?",he asked with a smile. Then only I realized that I was staring at him and looked away.

"Have this... I ordered this for you... I think now you would be in a mood to eat your lunch...",he said and ate the food. I sighed and ate the dish. Then my favorite cappuccino came. It tasted perfect. My lips curved into a smile.

"Adithi... It's time... We have to attend the meeting... Shall we move?",he asked. I nodded and walked with him. Our pace was in a sync. When I missed my step he caught my hand. "Watch your steps...",he said with a smile. His smile is so... So pleasant... But I can't get this frequently. We both resorted to attend the meeting. It went well.

****EVENING AT DANCE CLASS****

"Adithi... I didn't get that step properly yaar... Could you help me?",Uthra asked me. "Yeah sure... But after a break...",I said. "Mmm Ok...",she said and grabbed the water bottle. When I opened my bag I found something. "Uthra... Here... Your pendrive... Your Anna asked me to give this to you...",I gave her the pendrive.

"Yeah... It's mine Adithi... How did you get this?",she queried. "That's a bit long story...",I said with a smile. Her eyes widened. "What happened? Tell me quick...",she urged me. I grinned. "I'll tell you...",I replied. "Tell me...",she asked hastily. "Well... Me and your Jeeva Anna was returning from a meeting... Then...",I stretched. She was staring at me eagerly.

LET HER STARE WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENED AS A FLASHBACK IN ADITHI'S POV:

The meeting went well. He ignited the car. "Wanna hear some music? At least now?",he asked me. I just smiled in return. He switched on the player.

"Surkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love
Hota hai jo love se jyada waise wala love
Ishq wala love"

This song played first. He changed the song.

"Neethane... Neethane...

En nenjai thattum satham...

Alagai udainthen...

Neeye Artham..."

Wow... Awesome song. He changed it too.

"Ondra Renda aasaigal...

Ellam sollave or naal Pothuma..."

Nice song. He changed this too.

I looked at him. He was frowning.

"Heart beats fast... Colors and Promise...

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

ONE STEP CLOSER..."

The song I love the most. He switched off the player and took the pendrive.

"Your friend is driving me mad... Look at her pendrive... What are these songs? All the songs are...",he said frowning. What happened to him? "All of them are... Romantic... And I don't listen them mostly...",he said scratching his head. Oh my god... He is so allergic to Romantic songs... I smiled a bit. "I am not interested... Here give this to her...",he gave the pendrive to me and diverted his gaze. I don't think so... He might feel uncomfortable listening them while I am here. That's fine...

BACK TO THE PRESENT:

"What? He said that he don't hear romantic songs?",she asked in shock. "Yes...",I replied. "Liar... Liar... He'll listen to them...",she said. "Hey... He said that he won't listen them mostly... That means he listen to them occasionally...",I supported his statement. "Oh hello... You are supporting your boss more... He is a fraud...",she fumed. "He is not like that Uthra...",before I could complete master called us for practice. "I'll deal with it later...",she made a face and went away.

****AFTER SOMETIME AT UTHRA'S HOUSE****

Arya's POV:

When I was crossing Jeeva's room he was doing something. Singing... He is singing and arranging his wardrobe.

"Un viligalil Viluntha naatkalil naan tholainthathu athuve pothume

Ver ethuvum vendame penne...

Un uyirinil kalantha naatkalil nan karainthathu athuve pothume

Ver ethuvum vendame penne...",he was singing.

I stopped Kanamma who was passing by and made her hear him singing. She was surprised. "What's happening Arya?",she whispered. "Hey fraud...",We heard some voice. Uthra? She stromed into his room. "Uthra? Fraud? Me?",he was surprised. "Yes... Of course... You fraud...",she fumed. We both too entered the room. "Uthra? What happened?",Kanamma asked. "Ask him... What he said to Adithi?",she again yelled. "What did I say?",he asked her. "Uthra... What happened?",I asked her.

"Arya anna... Kanamma... He have said to Adithi that I am driving him mad... And he don't listen to any romantic songs... But now he is singing a romantic song... Fraud...",she chided. "Uthra I didn't meant that...",he tried to pacify her. "Stop... Don't ask anything to her tomorrow...",she raged. "I'll not...",he said. "Uthra... Calm down... Come... Let's have dinner together...",Kanamma calmed her down and went along with her.

"Jeeva... What is happening here?",I questioned him. "Everything is fine but I don't know why she is overreacting?",he said. "What happened da? Tell me",I asked him. He explained me everything. "I think she would have given the pendrive to her and Uthra would have asked the reason and she would have told everything...",he said without any expression. "Ok... Come let's have dinner... Amma will be waiting for us...",I stated and walked downstairs.

Uthra was sitting with a straight face. We both sat opposite to her. "Hey... Did you cast any spell over her?",she asked. "What?",he asked in shock. "I mean that she is supporting you for everything",she taunted. "Hey... If your blame was a lie then she would support me for sure right?",he explained. "Fraud...",she again scowled.

"Uthra... Don't say like that about Jeeva",Amma supported him. "Amma... Are you not supporting me? God... Kanamma will support me...",she babbled. He made an innocent face to Kanamma. "I think Jeeva is right...",Kanamma supported him. "Kanamma? Arya Anna will support me...",she declared.

"Arya... Will you support me?",he asked innocently. "Uthra leave this... Enjoy your dinner...",I said. She glared at me angrily. "Hi everyone...",Venkat entered. "Venkat will support me for sure...",she said and smiled at him. "When did I say that?",he inquired. "You too... I don't want dinner...",she got up and paced towards her room. "Uthra... Don't ignore food...",Amma uttered. "I don't need it...",she said. "Why is she angry with me?",he asked everyone.

"Hey... Uthra... I am by your side... Come... Let him be... Fraud... You don't have to sacrifice your food for him...",I went near her. She grinned instantly. "Arya... She will soon scold you too... Beware...",Jeeva smirked. "I know... She have all right on me...",I replied. "Your wish...",he said and concentrated in eating the dinner. We both seated and I gave her the plate. She got that smilingly and started to eat.

Venkat's POV:

What did I do? She is angry with me. "Jeeva... Give me an idea da... How to pacify her?",I queried him. "Get her an ice cream and say some poetic lines to her... She'll get calm...",he responded. "Thank you da...",I thanked him and got up. "Where are you going?",Uthra asked me. "Ice cream...",I replied.

"Venkat... Here I am upset... But you need Ice cream for you...",she fumed. "For you Uthra...",I stated. "Did I ask you?",she glared at me angrily. "Get lost... You didn't support me right... Don't talk to me...",she said and left. I looked at Jeeva. He was sitting with an innocent face. On seeing me he smiled like a kid.

"Jeeva... What is this da?",I fumed. "What did I do? Ok... Let me help you... I've got an idea...",he uttered. I stopped him. "I don't need any idea... What you have done is more than enough...",I said and everyone broke into laughter. "Fine... Deal this in your way...",He winked.

I angrily stared at him. "I'll talk to her tomorrow... Bye...",I exhorted. "Venkat... Take care pa...",Athai(Aunty) said. "Bye Athai... I'll meet you tomorrow... Let her anger subside...",I said. She caressed my hair and smiled. "Bye da...",Jeeva and Arya said in unison. I threw an angry gaze and left from there.

Hi Friends,

I hope everyone loved this one. Comment your views below without fail. If you have any complaints too get them clarified with me. They will help me a lot...

Thank you so much for the support and love you show to me and to my book. Thank you... I am so grateful to everyone.

Here is the translation of the songs mentioned above:

The first song was Ishq wala love from Student of the year movie:

"Love with deep colour, with passion and with ardour
Which is more than just love
That kind of love...

Love is about love"

The next song is Neethane song from Mersal movie:

"It has to be you, I am sure...

Knocking at my heart's door...

I fell apart graciously...

You're the reason consciously..."

The next is Ondra Renda Aasaigal song from Kaaka Kaaka movie:

"Not one or two Desires...

Whether one day is enough to tell you my heart's desire..."

(I translated this myself... So please apologize if it's not nice...)

The next one is which Jeeva was singing...

Un Viligalil song from Maan Karate movie:

"The days I was mesmerised by your eyes and got lost in them is enough...

Nothing else is needed girl...

The days I got lost in your soul and melted is enough...

Nothing else is needed my love..."

That's it my friends... Hope you all loved this segment... Feel free to comment... Please do continue your support...

Bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 15.9K 31
He did not love her. It was a loveless marriage to him. In his eyes, she is just a burden who cooks food for him. And in return, he will earn money a...
48.8K 3.5K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
92.1K 7.1K 56
THE SOUL SERIES 1* Two saviors and a forsaken princess tread a maze of deceit. Buried within the intricate depths of a tangled web, lay hidden truths...
193K 16.4K 81
𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩! 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞...