The Nerd⎜UNEDITED

By Naniee2142

*THIS STORY IS UNEDITED & ON HIATUS. Never in my life had I ever dreamt of this moment. Never in my life had... More

Apologies.
Welcome!
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Divider Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 8

4.8K 143 24
By Naniee2142

"Nerd?"

Was the first thing that I heard once Jacob had slipped Mom and I into his home. It hadn't phased me a bit since I was used to it, but it hadn't had the same effect since now my Daddy was permanently gone from further abuse and there were killers still out there who may want my blood on their hands.

I just kept my stroll into the place, acting as if I hadn't heard the name slip out of a guy's mouth, but I froze once it had popped into my head who's voice that had belonged to.

"James," I whispered, suddenly feeling his burning gaze of anger ripple my fragile flesh on the side of my face, causing goosebumps to also appear.

"WHY THE F*** IS THERE A NERD IN MY HOUSE!"

Of course he lived here, of course he was related to Jacob, of course I had to stay with these two idiots until my Mom would let us buy a place of our own. OF COURSE.

"Jamie!" I heard a femanine voice scold. "What have your Father and I told you about that mouth of yours? Go scrub your mouth out with soap this instant!"

I was surprised. Never in my 3 years of high school have I ever seen James Dunwell ever get scolded this way by his mother. And was his last name even Dunwell or was he just adopted and his parents hadn't bothered to change his last name?

And did she just call him Jamie?

"Mom, we have guests," Jacob interrupted their moment from behind me. "Their house was burnt down, so I had decided to let them stay over until the repairs were done."

I finally decided to awkwardly turn around to the scene of the family to meet a scowling James, a beaming woman, and a frowning Jacob. And seemingly my Mother was no where to be found.

"O-Oh, I am terribly sorry for my son and I's little moment there. Please, forgive us," she beamed even wider, causing suspicion to grow in the darkest pits of my half empty stomach. "I'll have James escourt you to your room as an apology."

This in turn had caused James to suck his teeth and Jacob to oddly huff in annoyance. I had just ignored it, but had put it on my suspision list so that I was able to grow closer to the answer once I had put them all toghether in the end.

"Mom, that's bull-"

"If I hear another word from you, I'll have you scrub the floors," she hissed. "Now do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal," he grumbled, soon storming off up the thousands of stairs.

I was about to follow him until the woman interrupted my movements from going any further.

"Please, take the elevator. Take it up to floor 4-" she continued her beam as she grasped my arm with her hand, causing me to flinch from her tight grip. I was thankful that James' loud groan had interrupted her from painfully tugging me any further.

I was wincing from the fact that One, she was holding my arm too tight - as in tighter than I was use to - and Two, she was clenching tightly on my numerous scars and bruises from before.

I quickly got out of her grasp and practically ran to the elevator, not caring if it was either rude or if I had looked insane by the action. All I had wanted was time alone, time to recollect my thoughts AWAY from eveyone, every single person that was insane in my eyes.

I smashed my finger on the 4, pressing on it rapidly and repeatly with wide eyes that was full of fear. Right now, I went into full instinctive mode, which meant that I wasn't in control with my fearful movements, so if I had somehow broken your neck...too bad.

Once I had heard the loud ding ring through my eardrums, causing me to flinch at the sudden ring, but had reluctantly trudged my feet out of the elevator, sweat starting to stick at my temple, hands rapidly trembling.

But then I froze in place. What if someone was unknowingly in this elevator with me, considering that I hadn't checked and just ran in, away from the crazies. What if I truly wasn't alone?

I snapped my eyes cautiously around the elevator and it had landed on a grayish moving object that was planted in the corner of the elevator. Wait...was that a camera?

I snapped out of my concentration on the camera and had sprinted out of the elevator and into the hall, away from the camera's sight.

"GOD, YES. I'M-"

I shreeked loudly before body slamming the person, soon flipping the being over and almost dislocating the person's shoulder until I had realized who it was.

"James, don't you ever scare me like that!"

"Scare you?! I just made it up four flights of stairs in 10 freaking minutes!"

10 minutes? Why the heck would it take both him and the elevator that long to make it up four floors?

"Because there's 50 freakin' million steps each flight!- But I dunno why the elevator took that long," he answered. I probably had spoken unknowingly out loud.

Did I waste all of that time frozen in the elevator?

"Look, just take me to the room," I muttered, getting off of him and letting him up. "I don't have time for this."

He led me to the last door at the end of the hall that was on the left.

I was mesmerized a bit by the Royal Red carpet that was pristinely draped on the floor until James had snapped his fingers in my face, almost causing another incident.

He flinched, pointing to the opened door, my new limited room. I walked into the room, looking around a bit. Surprisingly, it was quite average compared to the rest of the mansion.

"Can't wait until this gets edited," is what I could've sworn I had heard James say before slamming the door shut.

All of a sudden I had felt exhausted and had wanted nothing more than to indulge in the beauty of sleeping.

I flopped onto the bed, allowing everything to oddly to go blurry, but to succumb me into a deep sleep.

...

"WAKE UP, NERD! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!"

School? But today's Saturday. And why do I hear a male's voice other than my father's boom into my ear? Was that James? Why do I feel like I haven't slept at all? Was I having one of those vivid nightmares? I honestly doubt it though...

"UGLY, WAKE UP!"

I'm honestly surprised that he hasn't used any use of profanity. But in that moment, that was when it had hit me, all of the recently lost memories from sleep.

Noelle was gone from my life, the fire had burnt her into ashes, and I had leapt away from her as if from every moment I had spent with her had turns into vapor, as if I hadn't loved her anymore. I was so confused with myself, I mean, I wanted to die right along with her, but chose not to.

"Obviously I'm awake with a mouth like yours shattering my eardrums," I muttered.

I opened my eyes slowly and had found a brown pair of eyes burning holes into my soul as he used my eyes as transportation of the action. And for once in a while since Friday, I flinched back in fear.

"Get ready for school," he muttered, slipping venom along the way. "You're walking."

It had felt weird not putting a being most important to you's life in front of yours. Now it was just me.

I had hopped into the shower once James finally left, leaving two hours of time in my hands.

As I washed, I had noticed my complexion starting to fade. Was that the cream? Did the 17 years of pale complexion come to an end? I mean, I left the tube back at the house, which is probably burnt as of now, so does that mean my true form is-

"Sweetie, your cream. Angela had loaned me some money to order it on Saturday-"

"Why hadn't you given it to me then?"

"B-Because you were asleep for a whole day, Dear. Now, please hurry, you have an hour and a half."

So much time with no other to spare it with.

"Okay," I muttered, not caring if the door had closed before I had said those words.

Once I finished, I quickly got out and wrapped myself around with a towel. And I couldn't help but make a mental note to put my 34 hours of lost time into my growing list of suspicions.

I turned to look at myself through the mirror - wait, I had new contacts in...a-and was that a new pair of glasses?

I sighed deeply, soon picking up the tube and twisting the cap off, placing it on the counter, soon smearing the cream all over my body. Unfortunately, this type of cream was quick to work, so immediately my skin was back to it's oddly real looking complexion that I had had for 17 years.

I took out the contacts and threw them away, soon putting on my glasses.

It wasn't hard to find my clothes of both my style and size in the closet, which had shocked me even more.

But maybe I was overreacting, right?

-

"Oh, Meghan," I heard the same femanine voice say. I think it was the voice of the famous Marine Marcus. "It's so lovely to see you, Dear, after your long nap."

Nap? I slept for 34 hours and this woman calls that a nap?

"O-Oh, uhm, yeah," I stuttered, flustered a bit from both shock that a multibillionare was speaking to me and from confusion of the whole "Nap" concept.

"Please, come join your Mother and I with breakfast. She was just telling me about her pregnancy," she beamed even wider, causing another rumblle of suspicion to roll deeply within me. This woman was crazy.

"O-Oh, I can't. I have to walk to school-"

"Oh, please! No guest of mine is NOT walking anywhere-"

"Oh, no, Ms. Marcus, I insist," I smiled reassuringly as I inched closer to the large front door.

She sighed deeply, "One, I am Angela, the Step-Mother. Marine lives in Hawaii. Two, you may leave, but Three, you have to take an apple before you leave."

I sped walked to the dining table and rudely snatched up an apple.

"Thank you," I muttered, swiftly turning around and sprinting back off to the front door. "See you two after school."

-

"YO, NERD!" I heard James call from across the lot, causing me to snap my eyes off of the screen of my IPod as I unknowing still scrolled the screen still for a decent song to fit the my mood for the morning.

The Fray - Never Say Never, instantly hummed through my ears.

I sighed as I looked down at the ground. This song had reminded me of my Noellie.

And all of a sudden, I was smacked into the cold, hard road. It hadn't stung when the impact had ripped the flesh on my hands and a bit on the side of my head, causing blood to gush all over the place.

"Don't speak of your current situation to anyone," he hissed into my ear, sending his hot breath trickling venom down the back of my neck. "I'll kill you if you do."

He was dead serious, I could tell. But who cared? I was already on somebody else's Bounty List, and they were probably professionals for all that I knew.

"I-I won't tell, n-now just let me-"

And then another part of me had crushed from some other cruel person's hands.

My IPod...

"NO!" I screamed, voice echoing across the lot, causing other teens and maybe teacher's heads to snap onto the person who had let out that powerful scream.

Why me?

Don't forget the baby names and gender for the follow, shout out, dedication!! :)

(WINNERS PRIZE)

... --> skip through sleeping time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 25.6K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
259K 19.7K 24
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1M 26.5K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...