Taste of Love

By ShonaLover

#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 1

4.7K 161 17
By ShonaLover

Vikram Sastry is perfect definition.Tall,dark and handsome guy.Only son of his family.He carried legacy of enjoying.Freedom and breaking rules.As per his wishes.Naren Sastry was owner of big empire.Raised his son alone after his wife died.Wanted to teach him to live life.In discipline and under rules.Opposite happened due to.Excessive freedom and love.

Vicky had every quality.Which his father did not wanted him.To have but he was perfect.According to himself for.This imperfect world.He hardly had interest.In living a boring life.The will to do exciting stuff.Every day kept him hooked on to life.He was brilliant.With work too.Handling father's business as well.In his own terms.

Naren believed his son would.Change one day.Realizing his responsibilities.It was after Vicky's grandmother's death.he became stubborn like that.

 Vicky was an early riser.For change his father.Wouldnt believe.How he gets energy.After partying at nights.Then waking up on time.For his workouts.He felt.Waking up was difficult.Nothing close to impossible.It was nice.More nice to see girls waving at him.As he walked giving.Trademark smile.Looking dashing in white. He was lady killer.His wink made them run for him.If he had taken life and.Girls more seriously.

He jogged for while.Few rounds when while drinking water.His eyes fell on someone.He frowned to get closer look.This girl was same.Who comes to this park.Every morning.Except weekends.She sits on bench.With a helper alongside her.Old woman carrying a bag for her.Vicky was being curious.Till now he didnt approach.her to look at her closely.He stole glances.

He shook his head.Quite few times.What would interest him.He could guess from distance.Many times.The girl was heavily pregnant.Still he had urge.To go to her watch her.He shrugged away his thoughts.Every time letting it go.Today he had decided.Something pushed him.

He brushed his hair with fingers.Walked to the bench.She was sitting with book.On hand.The old woman giving her juice.She got on bottle.Homemade looked like.

Vicky lessened distance between him.And strange girl.As the girl moved her lips.To talk.His eyes. Narrowed and it strike him.He wouldnt believe himself.Till he felt he.Has seen those eyes.Same.Somewhere.Couldnt remember.It disturbed him.

V-"Excuse me.May I."

He couldnt keep.Himself patient.Approaching her.She held glass of juice.Raising her brows at stranger.

"Yes.?"

She had sober look on face.

V-"Wanted to asked you.Something.

Are you.new to this.Place?"

She sipped her juice.The old woman eyes him.Suspiciously from little distance.He felt weird.He was surprised with calmness.Girl talked.She continued having sips.Finishing juice and giving.Empty glass to woman.

"Iam not new.

Anything else?"

She tried to get up.Woman taking book from her.She had difficulty.Balancing herself.With her baby bump.Vicky kept on eyeing her.His eyes can never.Deceive him.His memory too.He stood there. Hammering his brain.

She was slowly.Getting out of sight.When he widened his eyes.Biting his lips.

V-"Hey.

Stop.We did met.I know."

Sirisha Soundarya Sharma her full name.She disliked when people.Back days called her S cube.When she developed habit of.Addressing herself as only Sirisha.Siri by close friends.Sirisha was open minded girl.Modern from thoughts but traditional too.At places she believed she.She should be.At very young age.She lost her mother.Father being only hope.Who got so busy with work.

She was left in hands of.Her strict disciplined Grandmother.Under whom Sirisha felt.Suffocated.Her grandmother had old beliefs.Strict rules.Mind thought.She couldnt register.Result was when Sirisha grew up.As young girl.She couldnt gel with her thoughts.

Sirisha lives with her father now.Her grandmother in her other son's house.They had big joint family.Sirisha was reason months ago.Why his father had to.Cut ties almost.With his family.HEr grandmother believes so.

She reached home.Vasu Amma helping her.Keeping bag in its place.She took Sirisha to her room.Harish Sharma was waiting in breakfast table.For his daughter.No one could understand.how father feels.Seeing his daughter like.This and what upsets him.He failed as father too.When his daughter needed him.Couldnt give her time.

Sirisha joined her father on table.With smile on face.She picked an apple.When Vasu Amma stopped her.

"Sirisha baby you should.Have healthy things.In this time.Here your breakfast is ready.Have fruits afterwards."

She smiled at motherly figure.Her only hope.Derived from affection of parents.Vasu Amma was like her shadow.Ordered by her father.To be with her.whole time.

H-"I have to leave for.Important meeting tomorrow.Sirisha will you be.Able to manage.Asking Dayaal to stay with his family.Here in case.There is emergency."

Dayaal was their old.Trusted driver.Sirisha continued having breakfast.His father didnt see reaction on her.

H-"Sirisha Iam asking you.

If you want.I can.Stay."

She raised her eyes.Giving him relaxed look.

S-"Its okay Dad.I will be fine.

Its not first time.You go attend meeting."

Harish looked.Disturbed.He frowned being on two minds.

H-"Its not same like before.You understand that.

If I knew why this happened.Half of problems would.Have solved.Still time.Sirisha tell me how."

Sirisha threw napkin.Done with food.She was about to stand.When Harish also got up.With fierce look on face.

H-"How long are you.Going to avoid my questions.

This is not way to deal.With life.Why dont you understand."

She made a face.Knowing what was coming next.Long lecture from her father.The baby inside her.Made her feel fatigue.she held her bump.Protectively.Starting to walk.Vasu Amma ran to help her.Expecting brawl of words.between father and daughter.

H-"Sirisha stop.

Tell me.I promise will bring him.From any part of world."

She stopped to turn around.face him.With a stern look.

S-"Why would you do that.What reason."

H-"Dont be so childish.

Of course.This responsibility should be borne by.Him too.This deed was done by you.Both.

Then why should you.Face consequences alone."

Harish stopped.Flaring his nostrils.What wrong was he saying.Any father would react like that.Expect his daughter.To come back from her vacation.Declare one day.She was pregnant.Father of child.She didnt knew.

Sirisha controlled.Herself.Wet her dry lips.Then spoke.

S-"I dont know him.Dont want to know him.

Whom you are calling deed.Its.My baby.Growing inside me.understand your.Worried for you daughter its.natural but.Iam happy.Stop troubling me.Every time with this.Same KBC question."

She rolled her eyes.Went back to her room.Harish fell on the chair.Keeping a hand on his head.What did he do.To face this time.How many times.he tried to get out.Information of boy from her.She was clueless.What would be outcome.It all happened.When Sirisha went to her aunt's place.In Australia to spend her vacation.With her cousins.

..................................................................................................

Writing is like playing.Mind games for writer.It  is there on my brain and mind.Everytime to experiment.Something new.So I'm helpless sorry.I cna't help from writing this.

So are you hooked on to.Vicky and Sirisha's weird journey.They are to discover more.On their way.

Waiting for reviews.Honest ones please.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.7K 61
Just a regular love story with a hint of royalty. Vikram Pratap Singh is the king of Udaigarh. Charming, intelligent and good with the ladies. All in...
650K 34K 105
Highest Rank: #25 in Fanfiction #31 in Romance WHEN MR.RUDE MEETS MS.LOVE He doesn't believe in Love and Marriage. He...
755K 46.1K 60
"Are you trying to tell me that she may never accept you as her husband?" asked a furious Anirudh. Amar chuckled at his cousin's anger and answered "...
120K 5.4K 54
He walked out. It didn't take much time to realise, how baldy he wanted her back in his life. If this realization is called LOVE , then Achyuth is...