Trouble in so called, paradis...

Door tommoaddiction

"Get away from me, your disgusting dickhead!" I screamed, trying to get free from his grip. "Feisty, I like... Meer

chapter 1 - He would never hurt me
Chapter 2 - Give me strength
Chapter 3 - He made me smile again
Chapter 4 - Oops.. Hi
Chapter 5 - hey there delilah
Chapter 6 - boredom
Chapter 7 - can'tcomeupwithagoodtitle sorry
Chapter 8 - "fuck she's nice bro!"
updating in an hour or more! Promise!
Chapter 9 - The final | Goodbye
Chapter 10 - Same old shit, but a different day
Chapter 11 - Swedish celebrity?
I AM SO SORRY!

Chapter 12 - Do I love him?

329 26 10
Door tommoaddiction

(Emily's POV)

"Oscar, what are you doing in here?"
He was sat in the opposite chair of mine, and as fast as he locked eyes with me, his looked like they were about to pop out.

"Wait, what are you doing in here?" He stood up in front of me by the door and picked up his phone to check the time.

"I'm supposed to have a meeting here with some weird guide, because my arrogant management told me to." He rolled his eyes as he laughed sarcastically.

Oh no, you can't be serious..

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm that weird guide. So please Mr. Zia, have a seat." I tried to act as professional as I could. After all, this was actually my job.

I guided him with my hand to the opposite seat as I sat down behind my desk. However, he just raised his eyebrows and stayed at his place.

"Really Emily, Mr. Zia?" I didn't budge, but I could admit that it sounded a bit dorky when it came from his perspective. I didn't pay attention to his words, instead I picked up a few papers and looked through them while I waited for him to sit down.

"C'mon Emily. You know me, can't we just talk like we used to?" He stumbled over to his seat and sat down in front of me, he leaned forward and tried to meet my eyes.

When he knew that he couldn't reach me, he tried to get my attention by nibbling at the papers with his fingertips. I tried to focus on the text, but seeing his blurry face in the background disturbed me repeatedly.

"Yeah, by leaving your hometown just like that and then returning after 4 years. Yeah Oscar, I know you so well!" I spat out at him while I put down my papers on my desk again, placing them in a pile.

"And management? What is up with that?" I sat back in my chair, crossing my legs in my smoking hot sloppy jeans.

"Well, it's kind of complicated. How about you show me around Doncaster and we'll just hang out as friends. I will tell you everything, I promise" I watched him as he pulled that million-dollar face he made as he helped me out of the ditch earlier. His white teeth lit up, and I couldn't resist it this time either.

"Alright, fine! But on one condition." I stood up and walked over to my glass door, and he did the same.

"Anything" Oscar smiled once again.

"You have to give me a ride back to my place, because this outfit is awful." I let out a small laugh as we both looked down at the clothes I was wearing.

"Alright, but I have to say. They actually don't look that bad on you. They definitely fit you better than me"
Oscar smiled down at me as he took a step towards me, grabbing the hem of the t-shirt in between his fingers, nibbling on the material.

Without even realizing it at first, I felt my heart beat a little bit faster than it did before. I pushed down the handle to my glass door, but when his cologne suddenly hit me, I just froze by the amazing scent. I looked down at our feet, the tip of our shoes were almost touching. His white vans met my black high heels.

I couldn't help but to watch him up and down, memorizing his beautiful body while meeting his glare when I reached his eyes, we shared an innocent smile. Believe me; his eyes were of the most beautiful hazel color you could ever find.

"Well, we should probably get going then." I said quickly by breaking the silence and shuffling him out of my office.

Wow, I'm not very discreet..

(Louis' POV)

"Alright break everyone, I suggested you go and get some fresh air!" Paul shouted out and we all stood up from the seats that were placed out in front of the interviewer and his team.

Doing these interviews were so boring, but don't get me wrong. I usually loved to answer questions about our fans and our albums. However, hearing the same questions repeatedly different days really bored you out.
The questions were always the same about relationships especially. Even if we denied every single crush we ever had, media always put out something about us in the news papers, and made it a much bigger deal than it actually was.

I walked by the crew and continued out of the room where all the interviews were filmed, I said hi to a few people I didn't even know the names of while breathing out a little.

"Hey, Lou. Want to come out on a fag?" I heard my name being called behind me by Zayn, he already stood at the exit waiting for me.

"Yeah sure, I'm coming." I tripped after him while a slipped my cigarette packet up from my jeans.

We both leaned up against the wall of the building where the interviews took place. The bricks were hot from where the sun had been shining during the morning.
I rolled my thumb over the white rolled paper before I placed the cigarette in between my lips and lit it up. I took a drag of the orange colored filter and inhaled the smoke deep down my lungs, the burning sensation felt amazing.

"Are you up for a party tonight, man?" Zayn asked me as he sat down on the grass beside me, leaning his back against the wall.

"Yeah sure, I have to get out for once. We haven't been on a real party for a while man" I ran my fingers through my hair, feeling the sun warm up my skin.

"Yeah, you're so right. I want to get waisteeed tonight!" Zayn sang out as he lay down on the grass and blew out the ashy smoke in the air.

I just laughed at him as I dropped my cigarette to the ground and stepping on it with the front of my shoe.

"Let's get this shit over with, so we can go out and have some fun later" I helped Zayn up on his feet and we went inside and finished the interview.

(Emily's POV)

"So, this is me!" I made a gesture to my front door with Oscar tripping around behind me.

"What, do you still live at your mom's house?" Oscar covered his laugh with his hand as he looked up and studied the house from the door up to the roof.

"Well, yeah. I am still a student. Compared to someone else who just dropped out of school." I laughed, and put a cocky tone on my confession as I locked my door open and went inside.

"Ouch, burn" Oscar let out a laugh and followed me inside.

We hung up our jackets and took of our shoes.

"Well, I'm going to go up and change these clothes. In the meantime, just make yourself at home." I shouted to him as I ran up the stairs.

I sat down on my bed and smiled at the thought about Oscar being inside my house with me, and just that thought put a uncontrollable smile on my face.

It actually feels so good to be around Oscar again. I cannot believe how I could throw someone like him away.
I don't even know if I have feelings for him. Or do I have feelings for him? No I don't.
You can't just envelope feelings by meeting a person for an hour or two. However, it's just something inside me that wants to get closer to him. Or am I going mad?

I let my thoughts spin around in my head as I thought about an outfit to wear. However, I still wanted to dress nicely, maybe a cute dress. I dug through my closet and found a black, slimmed dress hanging on the hanger in between my shirts. I slipped it on and brought my arms around my back to zip it up.
I walked up to my mirror and actually liked what I saw for once. I made a spin in front of the mirror and picked up my comb lying on the table next to me.
Yeah, I was looking cute.

I closed my bedroom door behind me and walked down the stairs silently. I spotted him sitting at the kitchen island on his phone. I could get a sneak peek of what he actually looked like, and I couldn't get enough. His hazel brown eyes were watching his screen, and I could easily see how his biceps tensed underneath his white v-neck shirt while he typed on his phone. Every now and then, he fixed his dark, styled quiff so it stood straight up. I sat down on one of the stair steps and saw how he got up from his seat and looked around in the room.

He walked over to the counter on the other side of the room and picked up my favorite book "Marley and me". He checked over the cover with the beige dog on it, and I saw how his tiny, barely unnoticeable dimples formed in his cheeks. He leaned back against the counter and skimmed trough the summary on the backside of the book. He fumbled a little with the pages and suddenly was hooked on a paragraph, reading it silently.

I tossed down the stairs and as quiet as I could and tripped inside the kitchen, watching him from the door vault, at the other side of the room.

"Reading my book I see?" As fast as he heard my voice, he turned around and dropped the book on the counter again. His eyes immediately found my dress, and by judging his expression, he seemed to like what I had picked out.

"Wow, you look amazing. Are you going out like that?" He gave me a shy smile and leaned back against my counter again, and I actually had forgotten about the whole "walking-around-Doncaster-thing".

"Oh, I thought that if we now would hang out as friends, why don't we just hang out here?" He was a little taken back of my sudden location change up. But I just ignored it and went over to the cabinet where I kept my coffee mugs.

"Yeah, um sure. Well, how are things since I left?" Oscar sat down at the kitchen table again and kept his eyes on me as we talked. He was pretty calm while I on the other hand ran back and forth putting the coffee on, and getting sugar and milk out on the table from the fridge.

"Well, school is a bummer, so work is really the only thing I'm looking forward to at the moment."

"Why is that?" He leaned on his left hand, but still looked interested. He took in every word I said and gave his opinion on everything I gave out.

"Well, I just like to work more than to study, I think" I poured up some coffee in each mug and sat down in front of him, the familiar smell off coffee made it feel more cozy.

"But enough about me, I want to know where you've been during these years. Because we just said goodbye last time, if you remember." I dropped two sugar cubes in my coffee and waited for his words.

"Yeah, it's been a bit hectic. But I moved to Sweden, and actually started my own singing career over there." I just watched him as he talked, how much his eyes glistered as he mentioned his career.

I just sat there and listened, letting his story go on.

"Well, it all started with my mom's job offer in Sweden, and we just had to move. I didn't really like the thought of it, because I couldn't speak the language and I didn't even know where Sweden was located. Moreover, moving to a different country just like that really gave me the chills. And I know that it was kind of a dick move to just disappear like that, I probably thought I was mysterious and cool. But I'm certainly neither of that." He laughed out as he took a zip of his coffee.

"But how did you get into your career, because my boss told me that you were pretty well known in Sweden?" I circled my finger on top of the mug, waiting for my coffee to cool down from the heat.

"So you've been talking to your boss about me, huh?" He smirked at me, and tried to look as seductively he possibly could. However, I just found him adorable instead.

"Fuck off, I had to explain to him whom I got those hideous clothes from" I smiled as I poured up some more coffee from the can.

"Not to bore you out with my stories, but I just applied for the x-factor in Sweden, year 2010. And everything pretty much went all downhill from there." I immediately thought of Louis when he mentioned the x-factor.

I felt myself doze off a little bit.

It's weird how he sometimes crosses my mind when I know that I'll never see him again. He and those other boys in that band have their glamorous lives now. But I still want to get to know him again; I wonder how he is today.
I know that he wanted to apply for the show, and I was never there to support him through all this. And maybe it's my fault that he got away. What if I wouldn't have walked away from him that day at the parking lot, or if I just had listened to him.
What if he doesn't even remember me? However, maybe if I see him someday, how would he react?
Because I never got the chance to say goodbye..

"Hey, are you alright?" I woke up from my thoughts when I felt Oscars hand suddenly placed on mine. His warmth made me nervous and I moved my hand away slowly. I looked down on his hand and then met his eyes, and he immediately pulled himself away.

"Yeah, sorry. I just flew away for a second." I shook off the thought of Louis on my mind and turned back to Oscar with a smile.

"But did you go to school there, or have you been studying at all?" I looked down to my mug and found it empty. Oscar saw that I was on my way to clean the table so he passed me his, and I walked over to the sink and put them down on the counter.

"Not to shock you or anything. But I'm actually going back to Doncaster High School as soon as possible." I faced him with a shocked look on my face.

I was screaming inside

"Really? Oh my god, I'm literally so happy for you!" I just wanted to run over and hug him.

"Really? I'm glad that you took it so well because you're like the only one I know in Doncaster at the time. So you have to keep up with me trough out the senior year."

I seriously wanted to cry

(Louis POV)

"Ah, finally done with that fricking interview. We've been here for 5 hours." Harry groaned as we all went inside the van and drove off to the house.

I looked at my clock, and it was 4pm already. Ah, I could not wait to head out tonight.
As always, Harry put on some tunes at the front, and we all sang along to the song "summer" by Calvin Harris.

"When I met you in the summer, to my heartbeat sound.
We fell in love, as the leaves turned brown.
And we could be together baby, as long as skies are blue.
You look so innocent now, but you lied so soon"

_____

We finally arrived at the house and got inside. I threw myself down on the nearest couch in our living room and breathed out. I was still shaking after all the interviews and I really needed something to calm my nerves after this whole day. And by that, it seemed like Zayn could read my thoughts.

"Here take this one, I'll role up a new one for myself" I still had my eyes closed as I reached out my hand and accepted the blunt from Zayn.

I placed it between my lips and locked it with my teeth while I fumbled down my body, until I found my pocket. I dug out my lighter, and lit the blunt up. And let me tell you, it felt good. I tried to keep the funky smoke inside as long as I could; Zayn taught me that you would feel the hit coming up on you faster that way.

After a few drags with my eyes completely shut, I felt my head spin faster and faster. I opened my left eye and looked over my right. I spotted a passed out Zayn on the opposite couch with the blunt between his fingers, he looked funny. I started giggling softly as I filled my lungs with another drag, and the funniness crept up on me again.

"Ah, are you seriously doing this again?" I looked up from Zayn and saw Niall coming towards me with snacks in his arms. He wasn't really a fan of the weed thing.

"C'mon Niall, try this." I sat up and gave Niall some space on the couch as he placed himself next to me.

He put down two bags of chips on the table in front of us, followed by a few beers and a white can.

"Nah bro, I've got my blunt right here." He grabbed the can of whipped cream and sprayed it into his mouth; his eyes were glowing of satisfaction.

"That is not a blunt.. That is a can of whipped cream, Niall." I laughed once again and threw my head back against the headrest of the couch.

With my head against the headrest, all I could see was the ceiling. Every little centimeter was covered with white paint. Except that one spot at the right corner, above the TVshelf. I smiled to myself as I thought of how the scratch was made. Niall and I on last year's New year's. We held our last bottle of champagne in our hands and together popped the bottle cork.
And believe me that scratch from the cork was the best thing that had happened during the night.
By keeping my eyes looking up I felt my sight become more and more blurry as more of the blunt I smoked. I had to blink repeatedly to keep myself awake.

"Hey, have anyone seen my pants somewhere?" I threw my head sloppily at the side, finding Harry strolling around in his underwear, and not any kind of underwear.

"Am I too high, or is Harry running around in pink underwear with yellow stars on them?" I laughed hysterically and both Niall and Zayn turned their heads and watched Harry stroll around the room.

"Fuck off Lou. These are my lucky briefs. I always wear these if I'm going to get laid. And tonight is one of those nights, I can feel it." Harry didn't care to look at me, instead he lifted on every little object in the house, looking for his pants.

"Well, how about you wear matching pants then, then you'll get any girl you want, and twice as good luck!" I found myself hysterically funny and smart. The others flicked on the TV, not paying attention to neither my jokes nor my appearance.

Harry just waved me off, shaking his head as he strolled up the staircase again.

"Man, I'm.. I am.. actually really.. really funny" I mumbled to myself as I slowly felt like taking a nap.

*Dream*

"Emily, wait!" I'm screaming, but she continues to run.

I don't know why I was chasing this girl and I don't know why I'm calling her Emily, but it feels like I have to run after her.
I feel my eyes getting heavier and my sight becomes dark and blurry. I feel myself falling down on cold and hard cement and I don't know why I can't move my legs.

I lie down on my front with my palms against the ground, trying to push myself up. But I'm too weak to move. I see cars placed on the cement around the area and I soon realize that I'm lying on a parking lot.

"Louis.." I'm hearing a familiar voice while my eyes slowly close themselves again.

I'm trying to answer the voice, but I can't get any sound out of my open mouth.

"Why did you leave me?" The soft and elegant voice is all too familiar, but I still can't see or move.

"Louis! I thought you loved me!" The soft and elegant voice now changes to a shriek, while I hear sobs filling my ears.

"You told me that you'd never leave me, but look where you are. You are living your perfect life and have completely deleted me out of your memory. Why Louis?! Why?!"

*Dream end*

I suddenly woke up and it's dark around me. I feel my heart pounding through my chest and I have trouble breathing. I look to my left and Zayn and the other boys aren't in the room anymore.
The scenario from my dream fills up my mind again, I can feel my breathing becoming deeper and more hectic the more I think about.

This girl in my dream feels all too familiar, but who is she. And why did she say that I left her?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

121K 6K 45
"H-Harry please!" I cried, my hands placed protectively in front of my face. His eyes darkened, and he grabbed my wrists, pinning them against the wa...
172K 7K 64
"Can you for once be honest with yourself, Louis?" Harry pulls his hair. He is so frustrated with the guy he has been living with for the past few we...
2.2M 63.4K 53
READ! Because some of you still don't get this book contains male pregnancy. BEFORE YOU START READING. THIS IS MPREG! THAT IS YOUR WARNING SO YOU ARE...
28.7K 1.1K 17
( DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE WHICH IS CALLED 'THE BLIND KID') (COVER BY @inkedtattoos :-)) " Can you take a pictur...