RoadTripTV Oneshots (BoyxBoy)

By XxRoadies_RANDYxX

BoyxBoy OT3 OT4 OT5 The usual More

1-Randy
2-Racklyn
3-Randy
4-Jandy
5-Rykey
6-Jandy
7-Jacklyn
8-Mack
9-Rack
11-Randy(very short)
12-Jandy/Fluff
13 - Mindy
14 - Rylyn
15 - OT5
16 - Rylyn
17 - Randy
18 - Rack
19 - Mack
20 - Rylyn
21 - Short Imagine.
22 - Macklyn (Part 1)
23 - Rack

10-Mindy

4.5K 78 4
By XxRoadies_RANDYxX

*Andy's POV*
I was sat on the floor in the kitchen. The door was closed and I was drinking, again. It was the only way to put my feelings away for a bit. I like Mikey more than I should. I can't be gay. Being gay is wrong....isn't it? I would normal drink while home alone but this time it was too much.

*Mikey's POV*
I go into the kitchen and notice a drunk Andy on the floor. Since when did he drink? I pick him up bridle style and bring him to the bedroom. I decided to lay him on my bed because it was easier.

'Mikeyyyy babbbbbe.' I hear Andy slur.

I decide to ignore him and just lay next to him and wrap my arms around him.

'Sleep, Andy.' I whisper.

I notice the other boys staring at us and I glare at them until they look away. I run my hand through Andy's hair. Suddenly, I feel lips against mine. Definitely Andy's. I feel myself kissing back and I end up deepening the kiss. I shouldn't take advantage, but I need him. I move so I'm straddling his lap and start kissing his neck.

*Andy's POV*

He starts kissing my neck and I quietly moan. He kisses different spots, trying to find my sensitive spots. He soon finds it and starts sucking it. I let out a loud moan.

'D-daddy.' I moan.

I then hear somebody cough. I forgot the boys were there but I ignore them and flip us over and start kissing down Mikey's chest.

'mmm Andy.' He moans softly.

I hear the boys leave the room and I smirk before stripping Mikey. He smirks and puts his hands on my waist and pulls me onto him. I grab his member and start pumping him.

'm-more Andy more!' He moans loudly while arching his back.

I speed up and use my other hand to play with his balls. I would be lying if I said he wasn't a moaning mess. I feel his member twitch.

'A-Andy I'm gonna....' He moans then cums onto my hand.

I lick it off and then quickly strip before positioning myself at his entrance. Not bothering to prep him, I slowly enter him.

That's all I'm gonna write. Imagine your own sex scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
76.5K 1.7K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
63.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...