RoadTripTV Oneshots (BoyxBoy)

By XxRoadies_RANDYxX

BoyxBoy OT3 OT4 OT5 The usual More

1-Randy
2-Racklyn
3-Randy
4-Jandy
5-Rykey
6-Jandy
7-Jacklyn
9-Rack
10-Mindy
11-Randy(very short)
12-Jandy/Fluff
13 - Mindy
14 - Rylyn
15 - OT5
16 - Rylyn
17 - Randy
18 - Rack
19 - Mack
20 - Rylyn
21 - Short Imagine.
22 - Macklyn (Part 1)
23 - Rack

8-Mack

5K 95 17
By XxRoadies_RANDYxX

*Jack's POV*
The third of June, just another Monday morning.
When I woke up, seemed like any other day.
But those few words, they broke me without warning.
I thought I was fine, back when you were mine.

I listened to my verse of our song Stranger. I know it was Andy's idea for these lyrics, but he didn't know that on that day, my boyfriend broke up with me. To be honest, nobody even knew I was gay. I let a few tears escape, forgetting that the boys could see them. I soon feel myself in someone's arms.

'Jack, what's wrong?' I hear Mikey ask.

'N-nothing' I stutter.

He doesn't say anything and just starts running a hand through my hair.

'I'm gay.' I say, only so Mikey can hear.

'I'm proud of you for telling me. So am I?' He says, finishing in confusion.

'Why did you say that as a question?' I ask.

'Because I don't know yet. Wanna help me figure it out?' He smirks.

I notice that the boys have already left. Probably gone to gym.

'If you want, but ho--' I get cut off by him kissing me.

It was rough, and I kiss back. Within 5 minutes, we were left in our boxers and I was straddling him. He flips us over so he's on top and starts kissing my neck. I quietly moan. He finds and starts sucking on my sweet spot and I moan loudly. I rub my hands down his chest and then start palming his hard.

I'll update this later so it's completed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
78.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
96.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...