Moon Child (Book 1) ~Yoon x O...

By AresEclipse

❤July 2017❤ Ranked #1 in the #Yona category [18/9/18] [COMPLETED] [EDITING] [Chapter 3 edited 27/08/2020] Jo... More

Tsukiko Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Mia's character profile
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
AUTHORS NOTE (plz read)

Chapter 26

1.7K 51 41
By AresEclipse

(A/N I really don't wanna write the dialogue between Soo-Won and Yona TT-TT. But I have to, I cri, please don't get too bored, I'm not sure how to put Tsukiko into the dialogue.-

-Italics = normal thoughts. Underlined italics = the thoughts in Tsu's head-

-For some reason when I do the key, as I'm saving it, it gets rid of the underlined italics -_-||

-ENJOY THE STORY!!)

~Third person POV~

Tsukiko stood peaking behind the corner of the wall, she felt guilty for leaving her sister to face that man, but she wouldn't have been much help to her anyway. Not with her mental state, she didn't feel strong enough to stand up to him. 

'Maybe I should get Hak...' Tsukiko thought to herself, but she was suddenly snapped from her thoughts by rapid footsteps heading their way. 

"Ah!" She yelped as she was knocked to the ground.

"Oh, I'm sorry little girl." The soldier apologised as he reached his hand out to her. Her eyes widened and she flinched at the hand being held in her face. 

"Hey, you okay? Are you by yourself?" The same soldier asked, crouching down so he could look her in the eye. 

"I'm okay, sorry." Tsukiko's small voice spoke up, her eyes trailed up to look at the dark looking guy standing above them. 

"Come with us. We'll find whoever you're with." Han Joo-Doo spoke up, his voice deep. 

'There's no way I'm getting out of this...I'll just have to put on a show.'  Tsukiko thought

"Y-Yes please...I don't know how I lost my sister..a-and-" She was cut off but a hand being held in her face.

"Come with us." Han Joo-Doo spoke somewhat softer than before. Letting tears slip down her face, she slowly reached her small hand out, placing it in his. With little effort the man pulled her onto her feet. 

"T-Thank y-you.." She bowed slightly. Han Joo-Doo only nodded in response. He placed his hand on her shoulder lightly, and began pushing her towards Soo-Won and Yona. 

"Lord Soo-Won!" He shouted, causing Tsukiko to tremble, Soo-Won would definitely recognise her, that much was sure, and being next to his right hand man, she was sure to be noticed. She hadn't thought that far ahead. So thinking quickly, she hid behind the tall, broad shouldered man. 

"Lord Soo-Won! Don't worry us by walking off by yourself." 

"Oh! Sorry, General Joo-Doo. I was just so thrilled to be in a new town!"

"Just so thrilled? That's it? Is that a woman?"

"Eh? Ahahahahahaha. Oh no! General Joo-Doo, how surprisingly uncouth of you!"

"You're the one flirting with random women as you please!! But aren't you in the middle of investigating incognito?!"

"General your being loud."

"Calm down." The two soldiers spoke up, having noticed Tsukiko's distress from where she stood behind the General. 

"I understand. I understand. I'll part with this woman properly. So please wait over there." 

"Please do it quickly. Also I have a report. We've searched the outskirts of town, but Yang Kum-Ji's whereabouts are unknown." General Joo-Doo, felt a grip on his robe, and slightly turned his head so he could look at the girl standing behind him. Her body was ridged and tense, she was shaking and her eyes were wide, filled with tears. 

'Did Yang Kum-Ji do something to this girl?' The general thought to himself.

"Is that so...?"

"It seems he was raided by pirates...while he was in the middle of a transaction with the Kai Empire last night."

"So how are the citizens and the people who were going to be sold?"

"They're safe."

"That's good. So the people weren't hurt. We heard rumours of human trafficking, but it will be rather difficult to confirm without gathering evidence. We'll need to thank the pirates."

"But who will be Kum-Ji's successor...?" Tsukiko's body tensed up again, the tears that had built up in her eyes, fell down her pale freckled cheeks. This did not go unnoticed by the three men that were aware of her presence. 

"That will come later." 

"And another thing. We found this young girl lingering around the corner. It seems as though she is lost." Joo-Doo pushed the small girl in front of her. Soo-Won's eyes widened seeing the small Princess, of course if Yona was here, her sister wouldn't be far behind, but it was the state she was in that seemed to worry Soo-Won.

'She was always like a little sister to me. She was the last person I wanted to hurt, but what was done...had to be done. I'm sorry, Tsukiko.' Soo-Won thought.

"What's a young girl like you doing out here by yourself?" Soo-Won asked kindly.

"I-I...got separated from my big si-sister...I don't know where she is..." Tsukiko bowed her head, her hands fiddling with each other nervously, tears still dripping down her cheeks. 

"That's a shame. Where-" Soo-Won was cut off.

"Lord Soo-Won, it seem she may have something to do with Kum-Ji." Joo-Doo spoke up, the name of that horrible man made Tsukiko tense more, her body trembling.

"You don't think she was affiliated with him?" Soo-Won's eyes darkened.

"No, she may have been one of the woman that were to be sold to the Kai Empire." The General spoke coldly. 

"I see. Is this true?" His question was directed at the small girl stood in front of him. His only response was a strangled sob and a nod. His heart clenched for the girl.

"I shall help you find your sister. Don't worry." Soo-Won smiled at her. Her innocent purple eyes stared up at him. She didn't know if he was fake or real anymore. Who was the real Soo-Won?

"Is that good enough for you, General Joo-Doo?" Soo-Won asked, tugging Yona closer to him underneath his rob.

"Do whatever the hell you want!"

"General watch your language...!"

"You're so short tempered."

~

"Do you...want to kill me? It is only natural that you do. But...I...cannot die...right now. Because...there...is something...I must do. Goodbye...Yona." Soo-Won stroked her cheek, smiling down at the red head.

"Tsukiko..." He whispered, walking over to the silver haired Princess. He bent down to her level, looking her in the eyes.

"I still see you as my little sister, I always had, I wish I could have been there for you, and I wish I could be here for you now, but I cannot. Hak nor your sister would approve. But maybe I will come back for you." He smiled down at her as he pulled her into a hug. 

Then he was gone. Leaving the two girls to stand, frozen to the spot. Without warning, Yona fell to her knees on the floor, her eyes wide, tears slowly falling down her cheeks. 

"...hff! u...u...UWAAAAAA!!" Yona cried, causing Tsukiko to snap out of her daze and run over to her older sister, engulfing her in a hug. 

"Yona-nee...it's okay..." She tried to soother her big sister, but to no avail, the tears kept falling and the sobs kept coming. 

"Princess! Tsukiko!"

"Hak!!" Tsukiko shouted back, turning to him with tears in her eyes. 

"Hey! What happened?! What-" He stopped himself, seeing the state of the red haired Princess. Somehow, he knew what had happened, who had been there. 

"Hak...we should go back..." Tsukiko spoke up, her voice small, and her body still shook slightly. She did not get a verbal reply, only a nod of the head, as he moved to lift Yona off the ground. He began walking away, leaving the silver haired Princess alone. 

"I'm okay too, Hak...thanks for the concern..." Her voice was sad, but tears did not fall, she couldn't cry more tears, they'd dried up. Slowly she made her way back to the large group. 

~

Yona had been stumbling around trying to get things done, tried to help here and there, but she was too out of it to know what she was really doing. Tsukiko had found her way over to Yoon and had settled next to him, helping to prepare the food. Yoon noticed that she was a lot quieter than usual, and it concerned him, he had yet to find out what happened when she was alone wiht Kum-Ji.

"Tsu, are-"

"Yoon~! What's for breakfast?" Yona cut the genius off, as she skipped towards the pair. 

"Abalone porridge." He replied bluntly, his eyes shifting over to Tsukiko.

"Kya~~ It looks good<3 I'll serve it." She bent down to pick up the pot.

"Huh? Yona, don't touch tha-" 

"AH!"

"Are you okay?!" Yoon shouted. 

"I'm fine, I'm good. I'm fine." Yona smiled, Tsukiko cringed in the background. 

"Here's your food everybody!"

"Woo-hoo! Food!"

"I have a hangover..."

"Yona, over here, over here!" Yona was handing out the food, Yoon looking over at her with concern.

"...I'm going for a walk..." Tsukiko spoke softly, her head low, bangs covering her face. 

"Tsu..." He reached out to his young lover, but she was already gone. He lowered his hand slowly, his mind racing, concerning becoming very clear on his face.

~

Tsukiko had found herself against the same tree as the night before, everyone was laughing and eating their food. But she had no appetite, she couldn't think of eating when all that was going through her head was what that man did to her. She buried her head in her knees and began crying, her sobs started out silent, but soon heart wrenching sobs wracked through her body, tears flowing rapidly down her face.  

"Tsu!" Yoon's voice broke through the sobbing, worry evident in his voice, as he ran towards the fragile girl. 

"Yoon...." She whispered, lifting her head to look at him, tears still steadily falling down her face. 

"Oh, Tsu..." He pulled the girl into his lap, hugging her tightly, and soothingly he stroked her hair.

"We're not leaving this spot until you tell me what has you so upset, Tsu." Yoon's voice was soft, yet hard with dominance and determination. Daring her to try and keep anything a secret.

"O-Okay...When Kum-ji took me...he kept telling me...that I belonged to him...when I didn't answer him..he...he...pushed me down...he held me on the floor...and his hand...it...i-it...he put it on my thigh..a-and..when he di-didn't like my a-answer...he...tr-trailed it higher up my le-leg...I ke-kept telling him to st-stop...I sa-said n-no..but he...he..." Yoon stared at his newly found partner in horror, she was so young, yet that corrupted Lord did something so disgusting and filthy to her. 

"He...r-r-raped...me, Yoon...I'm used goods...I'm disgusting...worthless...trash...I'm filthy and horrible...you can't love me now...how could you...? I'm sorry Yoon...." She buried her face into his shoulder and began sobbing again. 

"No. No, Tsu. What that man did to you, was disgusting, filthy and horrible. You are none of those things. He's the worthless piece of trash. I can not, I will not, forgive him for what he did to you. Nobody deserves that, you most definitely didn't deserve it. All you care about is other people, you put others before yourself. I don't think I can stop loving you, Tsu." Yoon gently grabbed Tsukiko's chin and lifted her head, so she looked into his eyes. 

"I love you, Tsu. Nothing will change that." He whispered, smiling and leaning towards her. Gently pressing his lips against her own. The kiss was soft, full of love, pure, innocent love. When they pulled away, they both had blushes on their faces, but Tsukiko was smiling. 

"Now, no more crying. That adorable face should always be smiling." Yoon cupped her cheek, and planted a kiss on her head. 

"I love you too, Yoon." Tsukiko spoke in her timid voice. The two sat in a comfortable silence, just taking in each others presence, leaning into each other. 

"I wonder what the others are doing by now. They must have finished eating." Tsukiko broke the silence. 

"Yeah, maybe we should go find them." Yoon suggested, the silver haired girl nodded in reply. The pair stood up and began walking back to the group, hand in hand. On the way though, they spotted Kija and Shin-ah hiding behind bushes, spying on Yona and Hak. 

"What are you doing?" Yoon asked, as the two walked up behind them, causing them to jump slightly and pulled the children down with them. Kija pulled Yoon underneath him, now Yoon lay on the ground with Kija leaning heavily on him. Tsukiko however, was in a better position. Shin-ah had simply pulled her into him, hugging her from behind and holding her against his chest. She giggled cutely, when he placed his chin on the top of her head. 

"Hak...I am...leaving this place. Come with me."

"........Okay."

"You guys, what're you doing?" Yona asked them, staring at them weirdly. 

"Ah, I well..." Kija stuttered, not sure how to respond.

"Hold on, Yona. Tell that sort of thing to us, too." Yoon sulked. 

"Awww Yoon's so cute." Tsukiko gushed at his pouting face. 

"Huh?"

"Don't "huh" me. I'm talking about the departure. It's not fair if you don't say that when everyone is around." Yoon stood up, a blush on his face as Tsukiko clung to his arm. 

"That is right, Princess!" Kija agreed, also blushing. 

"Yeah, Yona-nee. It's not fair. Were you gonna leave us here and go on a romantic journey with Hak?" The small girl grinned. Yona blushed a deep red, whereas Kija made a sound of disagreement and pulled Shin-ah over to the group.

"We four dragons would go to the ends of the earth if you ordered us to!" Kija shouted, very determined. 

"You can go home now." Hak spoke bluntly. 

"Whaaat?!" Kija screamed.

"Hak, don't be mean to Kija." Tsukiko patted the poor white haired mans arm lightly. 

"There are only two of the "four dragons" in the first place." Hak continued to harass Kija. 

"Shut up!" Kija shouted as Tsukiko shook her head, but laughed at their antics none the less.

"Everyone!" Yona smiled at the group in front of her.

"Tomorrow I am leaving Awa. Could you...come along with me?" She looked at them expectantly. 

"Together!" Shouted Kija happily. Shin-ah nodded happily. 

"What a pain." Yoon breathed out. Tsukiko giggled and hit his arm lightly.

"What?!" Yona shouted.

"Yay! Let's go on more adventures!" Tsukiko shouted, as she jumped onto Yoon's back, causing the small boy to stumble slightly. 

~

Yona and the gang were saying goodbye to the pirate crew. But Jae-ha was no where to be seen.

"Are you finally leaving Yona?" One of the now, ex Pirates cried. 

"I'm gonna miss your cute face, Tsu." Another man whimpered. 

"Boy, come again! Make sure you come back! Come back even if you're dead!" A butch man shouted, patting Yoon harshly on the shoulder.

"Ow!" Yoon shouted, punching him in the chest.

"Now, now children." Tsukiko teased, causing the man to laugh, but Yoon just scowled and glared at her lightly. Whilst everyone was saying their goodbyes, Yona was looking around for Jae-ha.

"What's wrong, Princess?" Hak inquired.

"Jae-ha isn't here. There were a lot of things I wanted to thank him for." Yona explained.

"Jae-ha helped a lot...I want to thank him too.." Tsukiko slightly teared up.

"Who cries about that droopy eyes?" Hak teased.

"That's not nice! He helped me and Tsukiko a lot! Parting like this is just..." Yona trailed off as she spotted the Captain standing at the front of the group. Yona and Tsukiko both began walking over to the woman.

"Captain Gi-Gan!" Tsukiko called out.

"Do you know where Jae-ha is?" Yona finished.

"Who cares about that droopy eyes?" The Captain answered back, causing the sisters to look at her in shock.

"Whaaaat?!" They both shouted in disbelief. 

"Jae-ha, huh...? Oh well, you two should come by Awa again someday." She side stepped the subject at hand.

"...Okay." Yona confirmed as she looked down. Tsukiko looked up at her sister sadly, and gently grabbed her hand.

"Don't forget, alright?" 

"Okay."

"If you ever need a boat, talk to me. I'll always have one prepared." Gi-Gan spoke sincerely. Tsukiko's eyes lit up with happiness.

 "The swelling on your faces haven't gone down quiet yet." Gi-Gan spoke to the pair.

"I'm fine/I'm okay." The sisters spoke together.

"The frail girl who looked like she'd go flying if the wind blew...has become strong, hasn't she?" The Captain smiled. 

"Frail girl? I'm not that bad!" Yona protested, causing Tsukiko to laugh quietly.

"No, when you had just arrived here, you were a frail girl who couldn't do anything. Well, even now you flat-out can't clean, do laundry, or cook. Unlike your younger sister here." She nodded towards the younger girl, who blushed at the sudden recognition.

"Hurry up and learn. Nobody will take you to be their bride if your only redeeming feature is your recklessness." Gi-Gan chuckled. 

"That's none of your concern." Yona shouted, blushing slightly as her sister laughed quietly beside her. 

"It won'r be a problem if Lady-Yona finds a husband who will do the laundry in the river while she cuts grass in the mountains." Hak spoke nonchalantly. 

"Hak, be quiet!" Yona angrily shouted over the laughter of the people around them.

"Yona, then main cuisine of Awa is fish, if you can roast one, you'll be alright!"

"Oh, if you have nowhere to go, come to my place." Laughed a couple of ex pirates.

"I own't go! Jeez, your all being rude! I'm leaving!" She angrily stomped away, leaving Tsukiko to trail after her, giggling quietly into her hand.

"Ah, wait. Take this." The Captain called, and handed over the Senjusou.

"Oh! The Senjusou!" Yoon exclaimed happily, as he came to stand by Tsukiko, who leaned into him, grabbing his hand gently. 

"Don't catch a cold." Gi-Gan patted Yona on the head gently. 

"The Captain is kind of like a mom, huh?" 

"...Goodbye." Yona spoke quietly. 

"Thank you...for everything." The group began walking off, when suddenly Yona stopped and turned around. Tears trailing down her face.

"Oh, Yona-nee." Tsukiko smiled fondly, as her sister ran back to the group they were ready to leave. 

"Bye everyone!" Tsukiko called, as she smiled brightly. 

"Come back, Tsu!!" They called back, tears in their eyes and blushes on their faces.

~

"Yona...stop crying already!" Yoon shouted as they walked away.

"You are crying too, Yoon..." Kija spoke up as he held a tissue by his face. 

"You're the one crying the most, White Snake." Hak deadpanned at the group he was with. 

"Hahaha you guys shouldn't cry, we'll see them again!" Tsukiko cheered, a smile spread across her face. This caused the group to stop and stare at her, fond smiles lighting up their faces, as they continued to watch the happy girl walk ahead. 

"But...I wasn't able to say goodbye...to Jae-ha, after all..." Yona wiped at the tears still trailing down her face.

"Jae-ha? He became our comrade, did he not?" Kija spoke up, his voice laced with confusion. 

"...Eh?" Suddenly Shin-ah slice a tree trunk, causing something to come crashing to the ground.

"~~WAAA~~"

"Jae-ha!" Yona and Tsukiko cheered happily.

"...Hi, Yona dear! and hello to you, Little Lady." Jae-ha waved from his position on the floor.

"Why...?" Yona questioned.

"He was close by...all along." Shin-ah's soft voice answered her.

"Since I now have a bit of free time...I was thinking that traveling with Yona and Little Lady...may not be such a bad thing, but...you looked like you were about to cry as you were looking around for me, and...I became unbearably agitated. Oops! I missed the chance to call out to you." Jae-ha laughed.

"He's as perverted as ever." Hak said, unimpressed. 

"I feel like he gives off the same smell as you, Thunder Beast." Yoon replied, staring at Jae-ha.

"He's a big softy really." Tsukiko smiled.

"Oh? But...You said you didn't like being bound to the decree of the four dragons. To go that far..." Yona spoke, her voice laced with confusion.

"This has nothing to do with the four dragons. Up until now, and from here on out, as well...I'll simply follow the path I choose to live for myself. Nothing...is violating my principles of beauty. Right now...I just can't leave you alone." Jae-ha smiled fondly up at the red haired girl.

"Awwwww~" Tsukiko cooed, her eyes sparkling as she watched the green haired male. 

"Take me...Yona." 

"EEEHHH?!" Tsukiko blushed, her eyes wide in shock.

"Don't make up excuses." Hak hit him with his Glaive.

"That's right. Since you're not just travelling with Yona, you'll need to introduce yourself to the rest of us, too." Yoon explained, the others nodding their heads in agreement. 

"Sorry about that." Jae-ha apologised, laughing nervously. 

"Well, then again...My name is Jae-Ha. I'm the beautiful monster that carries the dragon in his right leg. I hope we'll get along from here on out."

A/N WOOOOO I hope you enjoyed this chapter guys!

The next chapter will probably be the last TT-TT and I want to thank everyone for their continued support as I wrote this. I hope you all enjoyed it. 

I'm still not sure whether to make a book 2? I probably will, but I really want to write a tmnt fanfic >~< 

Don't forget to comment what you thought! I love to hear from you all! 

Please continued to support me!

Disclaimer: I do not own Akatsuki no Yona, Kusunagi Mizuho does. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 9.6K 58
A bunch of Akatsuki no Yona/Yona of the dawn x reader stories from the series for you to enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own Akatsuki no Yona (duh). -Re...
61.1K 1.3K 55
***Discontinued*** ***I made this ATROCIOUS BOOK when I was 13-14.... Yeah, that should tell you how bad it is*** A long time ago lived the species...
9.1K 522 31
Priestess Hisa spent nearly three months wandering the Kingdom of Kouka by herself, mourning the loss of her travel companion. On the day she decides...
76.5K 774 29
Yona has been made queen after getting the kingdom back from Sa-woon who had disappeared soon after. When Yona meet one of the nobles that had reques...