Chapter 20

(A/N Italics are normal thoughts. Underlined italics are the voices in Tsukiko's head. I hope you enjoy this chapter!)

~Tsukiko's POV~

"A high-risk job...?" Yona-nee asked. I was stood next to Yoon, his arm wrapped protectively around my waist, but I didn't mind. I think I'm starting to like Yoon as more than a friend.

"Yes. Right now you're extra baggage that serves no purpose. If the baggage os to fight alongside us against Kum-ji...I'll need to see if you are appropriately prepared to do it." Captain Gi-gan explained. 

"Prepared...Understood. What should I do?" Yona-nee asked, her eyes shining in determination. 

"...How about you go and pick the Senjusou?" Gi-Gan suggested. The crew began to talk up, obviously not agreeing on her choice. 

~Time skip because you know what happens and I'm lazy~

So now we stood at the edge of the cliff, Jae-ha was with us. We were only there to keep an eye on her. Me more than him, but her cared really, he's just a Tsundere. 

"Yona...that's the vanishing cape. Your task is located down there....What will you do? If you're going to give up, now is the time." Jae-ha spoke as she wind blew past us.

"Yona-nee won't give up! Right, Yona-nee?!" I shouted cheerfully, turning to her with a massive smile, but it fell from my face as she continued to stare into space. I sighed and walked to stand next to Jae-ha, who placed a hand on my head. 

"There's that small path over there, okay? You'll make your way down from there, and then there will be a cavity only you and Tsukiko will be able to fit into. But she won't be going in there with you." Jae-ha explained pointing to a path on the side of the cliff. Yona-nee was shaking, but I wasn't scared, I won't let anything happen to Yona-nee or Jae-ha, even though I know he can take care of himself. 

"Easy, right?" Jae-ha you meany. Suddenly Yona-nee slapped herself making Ao jump a little. Wait why is she here?

"Okay." Yona-nee spoke up before we began making our way down the cliff side. With the narrow path and the wind, I found it slightly difficult to keep on, the wind was trying to blow me off the side. Yona-nee was having trouble holding on to the cliff. Suddenly a gust of wind blew off her hood and she stumbled slightly, making a part of the cliff drop into the sea below. 

"Yona-nee..calm down.." I tried to speak to her, but my voice just got lost in the wind. She continued shaking, and was soon crying. 

"Yona-nee..." I looked back at Jae-ha and he looked straight face, but his eyes held concern. 

"Calm down. The wind isn't that strong." He tried to calm her but it didn't work. He was soon lost in thought and began trying to get closer to her, but it was like the wind was trying to keep us apart. 

"Yona, sweetie...You don't have to push yourself. You should go back if it scares you. The job the Captain gave you is too much. Although you won't be able to fight alongside us against Kum-ji. Nobody is forcing you to do that. You don't need ti jump into danger by yourself. Because you're a girl." Jae-ha explained.

"Jae-ha! Her gender has nothing to do with it! I know you're protective over her because of your dragon blood, but you have no right to say that!" I shouted at him. How could he say that? I'm a girl! I can fight! 

"Sorry, Tsukiko." I just smiled slightly in reply and turned to see Yona-nee shaking her head. 

"YONA!!" Jae-ha shouted making me jump and nearly fall off the path.